Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    pTrillz is just really nice. (+1000) pTrillz is just really nice. (+1000) pTrillz is just really nice. (+1000) pTrillz is just really nice. (+1000) pTrillz is just really nice. (+1000) pTrillz is just really nice. (+1000) pTrillz is just really nice. (+1000) pTrillz is just really nice. (+1000) pTrillz is just really nice. (+1000) pTrillz is just really nice. (+1000) pTrillz is just really nice. (+1000)

It's official, I HATE my mom

Now first off, understand that I am and will always be grateful for what my mom does for me. But I hate the woman. She's EXACTLY the type of person who I hate; someone who's ignorant, hateful, obnoxious, and loud.

So let me start by saying I've been on a cut for 1-2 months now. Cutting slowly for best results.

With much trouble, I convinced my parents to buy some healthier foods, chicken breasts and the like. I prepare it myself every time.

Now let me describe my family. My mom is sort of chubby, and my dad and 9 year old brother are both fat. I'm sitting at around 17-18% body fat, and aim to go down to go down a little bit. So don't get me confused as anorexic or something.

For the first couple of weeks, every time I ate one of my healthy meals, my mom would just taunt me in front of the family, saying something like "Look at him! Look at Mr. Healthy! He's crazy! He's getting SO obsessed with eating healthy!"

I coped with that because I could. For the next couple of weeks, she would turn the family on me. She would go up to my fat little brother and say something along the lines of "Look at your big brother. Isn't he getting obsessed? What kind of crazy person would do that?" and practically make my like brother say "Yeah, he's getting crazy. He definitely has problems." And then she would give him his bag of chips and can of soda.

My dad, being as whipped as he is, agrees with my mom no matter what, so you can guess what happened with him.

But recently, it's been getting really out of hand. I told my mom I could have a cheat meal every 2 weeks, so after much bugging from my mother, I ate Burger King with my family. Then my mom says "Oh if you could have ate Burger King yesterday, then you can eat more junk food today, there's no difference!"

Yesterday, I went out with my family to get haircuts. On the car drive home, I feel asleep. When I woke up, we were at a McDonald's, and my mom told me that since we were there now, I HAD to eat there. I chose not to eat there at all and instead had my chicken breast, rice, and broccoli when I got home. Now whenever I talk to my mom she FLIPS out at me.

I hate this woman. For some reason, she thinks stuffing me with junk food is what's best for me and that I have no clue what I'm doing. I've tried very hard explaining this stuff to my mom. Yet like I said, she's that type of person I hate. No matter what I tell her, it goes in one ear and out the other as she continues to try to convince me that she's right and that I'm crazy.

Sorry bb.com, I just had to vent.

bst278 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bst278 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Just brush it off the best you can. I had to deal with similar heckling with co workers who wanted to tell me that eating healthy isn't going to do anything for me, but ignore it and do your thing. Use it as motivation.

HUMANMENACE has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    That sucks man, in my family, dad, mom, brothers are kind of overweight, they eat fast food a lot, etc. but when I started dieting, and until today, my parents has been supporting me, even though I like to cook my own food, my mom is always telling me that she can do that and that thing etc.

We're almost the same stats anyway, but I'm 19, and just look at your age, 16. All I can tell you, is to be strong. Your mother should really learn to understand and accept what you do.

Greg1988 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Greg1988 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Greg1988 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Greg1988 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Greg1988 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Greg1988 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Greg1988 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Greg1988 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Greg1988 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Greg1988 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Greg1988 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Reps for being such an aware 16 year old. Your mom is a retard (no offence). Keep it up, dedication like that at your age is hard to come by.

cyco85 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cyco85 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cyco85 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cyco85 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cyco85 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cyco85 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cyco85 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cyco85 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cyco85 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cyco85 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cyco85 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Well first off, watch your mouth you little sh!thead. Secondly, why not have a better response to her ignorant tirades? Next time she talks about how obsessed you are, tell her that it's important to you to be in shape and ask if she would harass you so much if it were for say, school. You want to do well so you must study hard. Would she taunt you for that? And if you're not doing well in school, then change that up homie. Strong body, strong mind.
    Barely decent crew

Ted1122 is a name known to all. (+5000) Ted1122 is a name known to all. (+5000) Ted1122 is a name known to all. (+5000) Ted1122 is a name known to all. (+5000) Ted1122 is a name known to all. (+5000) Ted1122 is a name known to all. (+5000) Ted1122 is a name known to all. (+5000) Ted1122 is a name known to all. (+5000) Ted1122 is a name known to all. (+5000) Ted1122 is a name known to all. (+5000) Ted1122 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Well **** my mom does the same thing, least supportive, vindictive person in the world. Just because she's overweight and has no motivation doesn't mean people who take this **** seriously are obsessed. I straight up told my mom that.
    Firefighter Brah
    State of Trance Crew
    Misc Fishermen Crew
    --♥♥--♥♥--TEAM MISC BIG C SUPPORT--♥♥--♥♥--

pTrillz is just really nice. (+1000) pTrillz is just really nice. (+1000) pTrillz is just really nice. (+1000) pTrillz is just really nice. (+1000) pTrillz is just really nice. (+1000) pTrillz is just really nice. (+1000) pTrillz is just really nice. (+1000) pTrillz is just really nice. (+1000) pTrillz is just really nice. (+1000) pTrillz is just really nice. (+1000) pTrillz is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by cyco85 View Post
    Well first off, watch your mouth you little sh!thead. Secondly, why not have a better response to her ignorant tirades? Next time she talks about how obsessed you are, tell her that it's important to you to be in shape and ask if she would harass you so much if it were for say, school. You want to do well so you must study hard. Would she taunt you for that? And if you're not doing well in school, then change that up homie. Strong body, strong mind.
    lrn2readingcomprehension

sportyaccordy is on a distinguished road. (+10) sportyaccordy is on a distinguished road. (+10) sportyaccordy is on a distinguished road. (+10) sportyaccordy is on a distinguished road. (+10) sportyaccordy is on a distinguished road. (+10) sportyaccordy is on a distinguished road. (+10) sportyaccordy is on a distinguished road. (+10) sportyaccordy is on a distinguished road. (+10) sportyaccordy is on a distinguished road. (+10) sportyaccordy is on a distinguished road. (+10) sportyaccordy is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Sounds like mommy is jealous that you have the discipline to do what she can only dream of. Plus by you bucking her wanton attitude towards food, it becomes obvious to some degree that she failed as homemaker/mom, which is a bitter pill to swallow.

The solution is relatively simple. Sit her & your family down and talk about the dangers of obesity, and let them know how you feel about being thwarted in your plans to do better for yourself. Sucks as you're only 16, but you'll be off to college soon and will be able to make your own decisions about food.
    Intensity, Recovery, Nutrition, Sleep- the only things that matter.

fad3d is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fad3d is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fad3d is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fad3d is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fad3d is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fad3d is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fad3d is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fad3d is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fad3d is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fad3d is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fad3d is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    sorry to hear about the trouble, I get a ton of support from my family and cant imagine going through what you are.

My best advice is to stand tall and worry about yourself, and try to show them that you are eating how human beings are meant to eat - how we are programmed to eat. Theres nothing obsessive about doing something properly.
    1/6/10: 320 lbs
    5/1/11: 229 lbs

TougeWarrior is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TougeWarrior is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TougeWarrior is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TougeWarrior is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TougeWarrior is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TougeWarrior is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TougeWarrior is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TougeWarrior is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TougeWarrior is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TougeWarrior is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TougeWarrior is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    inb4 neg train but woman tend to be dumb, especially the fat woman. I know how you feel and my mom can't understand me too, it is really hard and it won't get better, i guess we just have to wait until we live on our own.

You are 16 year old, just like me, and i doubt that your mom will listen to you. She just thinks that you are too stupid to understand anything at your age, or she actually wants you to be obese (many mom's are worried about their children to go away from their lives so they make them obese so they don't have to spend time with woman etc. sounds crazy but trust me its true).
    If you never give up, you never lose.
    Mod negs: 3

surfergirl36 will become famous soon enough. (+50) surfergirl36 will become famous soon enough. (+50) surfergirl36 will become famous soon enough. (+50) surfergirl36 will become famous soon enough. (+50) surfergirl36 will become famous soon enough. (+50) surfergirl36 will become famous soon enough. (+50) surfergirl36 will become famous soon enough. (+50) surfergirl36 will become famous soon enough. (+50) surfergirl36 will become famous soon enough. (+50) surfergirl36 will become famous soon enough. (+50) surfergirl36 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    It sounds, to me, like this has more to do with your mom. Your healthy changes are forcing her to face her own unhealthy lifestyle and her own overweight stuff...it would probably be so much easier for her, if you just didn't rock the boat and stayed eating fast food. It almost sounds like she's taking it personally.

I really feel for you and I think it takes guts to be 16 and make some significant changes that go against what your family does. My best advice is to stay strong and really try to take the emotion out of it. Keep yourself calm and try not to take it personally when she's attacking you about it. I don't know if asking her why she is so resistant to it would help?
    Last edited by surfergirl36; 01-01-2011 at 06:36 PM.

surfergirl36 will become famous soon enough. (+50) surfergirl36 will become famous soon enough. (+50) surfergirl36 will become famous soon enough. (+50) surfergirl36 will become famous soon enough. (+50) surfergirl36 will become famous soon enough. (+50) surfergirl36 will become famous soon enough. (+50) surfergirl36 will become famous soon enough. (+50) surfergirl36 will become famous soon enough. (+50) surfergirl36 will become famous soon enough. (+50) surfergirl36 will become famous soon enough. (+50) surfergirl36 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by TougeWarrior View Post
    inb4 neg train but woman tend to be dumb, especially the fat woman. I know how you feel and my mom can't understand me too, it is really hard and it won't get better, i guess we just have to wait until we live on our own.

You are 16 year old, just like me, and i doubt that your mom will listen to you. She just thinks that you are too stupid to understand anything at your age, or she actually wants you to be obese (many mom's are worried about their children to go away from their lives so they make them obese so they don't have to spend time with woman etc. sounds crazy but trust me its true).
    LOL..I'm not gonna neg ya but yikes...not all of us are dumb! and some of us were fat women. If the OP stays obese then his mom won't have to look at herself. And... as a mom myself, I've never once thought about making my son fat so he won't spend time with women. That is well...dumb.

Registered User TurbulentEnergy's Avatar
    TurbulentEnergy is on a distinguished road. (+10) TurbulentEnergy is on a distinguished road. (+10) TurbulentEnergy is on a distinguished road. (+10) TurbulentEnergy is on a distinguished road. (+10) TurbulentEnergy is on a distinguished road. (+10) TurbulentEnergy is on a distinguished road. (+10) TurbulentEnergy is on a distinguished road. (+10) TurbulentEnergy is on a distinguished road. (+10) TurbulentEnergy is on a distinguished road. (+10) TurbulentEnergy is on a distinguished road. (+10) TurbulentEnergy is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by surfergirl36 View Post
    It sounds, to me, like this has more to do with your mom. Your healthy changes are forcing her to face her own unhealthy lifestyle and her own overweight stuff...it would probably be so much easier for her, if you just didn't rock the boat and stayed eating fast food. It almost sounds like she's taking it personally.

I really feel for you and I think it takes guts to be 16 and make some significant changes that go against what your family goes. My best advice is to stay strong and really try to take the emotion out of it. Keep yourself calm and try not to take it personally when she's attacking you about it. I don't know if asking her why she is so resistant to it would help?
    I have to agree with you on this. I do not understand why she would be taunting you over this. I am impressed that you are taking a stand for your health and life. You will thank yourself when you get older.

Thats another thing. I do not understand why it is that other people want to put us down when we are trying to better ourselves. I suppose it is just because since they do not have the will power to do it, neither should we. It takes a strong person to overcome all the criticism, and a weak person to fall by it. Keep up the good habits man, do good in school, go to college and make something great out of yourself. Honestly in life, the ultimate person you have to answer to is yourself. Only you make your choices, with exceptions of when you are forced against your will. Much success to ya lil man.
    Eat Clean to Get Lean

crockett07 is on a distinguished road. (+10) crockett07 is on a distinguished road. (+10) crockett07 is on a distinguished road. (+10) crockett07 is on a distinguished road. (+10) crockett07 is on a distinguished road. (+10) crockett07 is on a distinguished road. (+10) crockett07 is on a distinguished road. (+10) crockett07 is on a distinguished road. (+10) crockett07 is on a distinguished road. (+10) crockett07 is on a distinguished road. (+10) crockett07 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by surfergirl36 View Post

I really feel for you and I think it takes guts to be 16 and make some significant changes that go against what your family goes. My best advice is to stay strong and really try to take the emotion out of it. Keep yourself calm and try not to take it personally when she's attacking you about it. I don't know if asking her why she is so resistant to it would help?
    Total agree with the above. Your new healthy eatting habits are forcing your mother to examine her own poor eating habits wich is probably very painfully and makes her feel guilty. Next time she gives you crappy just look at her with a straight face and say, "are you upset because I'm eatting healthy or because your not?" .
    He who makes a beast of himself gets rid of the pain of being a man.

sept 30th 2010 218 pounds
    nov 30th 2010 195 pounds
    dec 30th 2010 183.5 pounds

mavlax20 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mavlax20 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mavlax20 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mavlax20 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mavlax20 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mavlax20 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mavlax20 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mavlax20 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mavlax20 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mavlax20 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mavlax20 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I can thankfully say that my parents have not reacted that way towards me when I started to lose weight. I have hit dramatic weight changes (almost 60 lbs) and now I get the constant 'You've lost enough weight, you can stop now', and every time I say the same thing, I'm not going to stop until I reach my goal. I am not going to do it in an unhealthy way, I've got the knowledge to prevent that from happening.

Stay strong! When they continue to see the progress you are making, hopefully that can help them realize they need to make changes and that they will follow your eating habits.

Sweating in Antartica CALLofDUTY's Avatar
    CALLofDUTY is just really nice. (+1000) CALLofDUTY is just really nice. (+1000) CALLofDUTY is just really nice. (+1000) CALLofDUTY is just really nice. (+1000) CALLofDUTY is just really nice. (+1000) CALLofDUTY is just really nice. (+1000) CALLofDUTY is just really nice. (+1000) CALLofDUTY is just really nice. (+1000) CALLofDUTY is just really nice. (+1000) CALLofDUTY is just really nice. (+1000) CALLofDUTY is just really nice. (+1000)
    Your mom is jelly she doesn't have the discipline/willpower/knowledge to live healthy. You are gutsy for going againts the grain and in the long run you will be the winner. If I were you i'd play it cool and slip on my hater-blockaz.
    $Tougher than Nigerian hair$

-riptor, sabrewulf, fulgore- reps if aware

itsabouttimee will become famous soon enough. (+50) itsabouttimee will become famous soon enough. (+50) itsabouttimee will become famous soon enough. (+50) itsabouttimee will become famous soon enough. (+50) itsabouttimee will become famous soon enough. (+50) itsabouttimee will become famous soon enough. (+50) itsabouttimee will become famous soon enough. (+50) itsabouttimee will become famous soon enough. (+50) itsabouttimee will become famous soon enough. (+50) itsabouttimee will become famous soon enough. (+50) itsabouttimee will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    don't ever give up! i think eventually your mom will give in and realize she should start eating like you.

FatZillllla is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FatZillllla is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FatZillllla is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FatZillllla is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FatZillllla is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FatZillllla is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FatZillllla is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FatZillllla is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FatZillllla is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FatZillllla is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FatZillllla is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I say kill her - no no, just kidding

Now here is what I think,

U are whinny little punk

You are 16 so get a freaking job you bum

I started working at 14.5-15y.o. and paid for most of my food and clothes
    It aint that hard
    Work at a Subway for example - U can get a 6" for free for every 4hrs that u work there
    - Biracial Angel Crew
    - Sleep Naked Crew
    - [A]lpha [B]eard [C]rew
    - Big Beautiful Bus Crew
    - Negging fellow Vancouverite on sight crew
    - Gained 130lbs+ crew
    - Have a lot of baby fat crew

Start Weight: 376.8 - Current Weight 314.0 - Goal Weight 180.0

daedalus34r will become famous soon enough. (+50) daedalus34r will become famous soon enough. (+50) daedalus34r will become famous soon enough. (+50) daedalus34r will become famous soon enough. (+50) daedalus34r will become famous soon enough. (+50) daedalus34r will become famous soon enough. (+50) daedalus34r will become famous soon enough. (+50) daedalus34r will become famous soon enough. (+50) daedalus34r will become famous soon enough. (+50) daedalus34r will become famous soon enough. (+50) daedalus34r will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    if they are bagging on you about your healthy eating habits, just remind them to go in front of a mirror and explain all the excess fat on their faces/bodies.

ZFour89 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ZFour89 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ZFour89 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ZFour89 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ZFour89 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ZFour89 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ZFour89 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ZFour89 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ZFour89 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ZFour89 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ZFour89 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    You people are too nice. Flip **** on them. Let them know who the real adult in the family is and point out how they are going to die young. Them remind them that you have about 50 people who agreed with you in less than a day about how they need to straighten their **** out or stop breathing our air.

Kindness only gets you so far.

(btw be prepared to get grounded or something, but in the end when you look back it will be totally worth it.)

Right Mentality Necesary! ReedT's Avatar
    ReedT has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ReedT has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ReedT has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ReedT has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ReedT has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ReedT has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ReedT has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ReedT has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ReedT has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ReedT has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ReedT has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by TurbulentEnergy View Post
    I have to agree with you on this. I do not understand why she would be taunting you over this. I am impressed that you are taking a stand for your health and life. You will thank yourself when you get older.

Thats another thing. I do not understand why it is that other people want to put us down when we are trying to better ourselves. I suppose it is just because since they do not have the will power to do it, neither should we. It takes a strong person to overcome all the criticism, and a weak person to fall by it. Keep up the good habits man, do good in school, go to college and make something great out of yourself. Honestly in life, the ultimate person you have to answer to is yourself. Only you make your choices, with exceptions of when you are forced against your will. Much success to ya lil man.
    The problem is this: society today is all about placing the blame on others and none for yourself. People that make fun of, degrade, and in general, try to sabotage all our efforts do it so that you don't rock their own little comfortable little world by trying to step up and take life in your hands. They see you succeed and instead of trying to be a winner with you, they want you to be a loser with them. It takes less effort and they don't have to take any responsibility.

It's not their fault they are fat, its the sky high prices at the grocery for fresh food. It's not their fault they aren't exercising enough, they have to watch their shows and keep up so they can talk to their friends about Jersey Shore. People that are healthy are crazy because they don't take the easy way of living.

Vent it out OP but don't let it go completely. Use it as your own fuel to drive yourself and think about this, you have a 9 year old brother. What kind of kid is he going to be with just your parents as influences? Get shredded and stronger and set a big old example of what a MAN really can be. Do you want to see him being that fat kid in high school getting hazed or being alone all the time?
    "It doesn’t matter what you’ve heard
    Impossible is not a word
    It’s just a reason for someone not to try"
    -Kutless "What Faith Can Do"

(Proper Diet+Correct Training Program)^EFFORT= Results!

Most people walk around like Clark Kent because they don't know they can fly like Superman

Kirra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kirra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kirra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kirra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kirra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kirra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kirra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kirra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kirra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kirra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kirra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by pTrillz View Post
    Now first off, understand that I am and will always be grateful for what my mom does for me. But I hate the woman. She's EXACTLY the type of person who I hate; someone who's ignorant, hateful, obnoxious, and loud.

So let me start by saying I've been on a cut for 1-2 months now. Cutting slowly for best results.

With much trouble, I convinced my parents to buy some healthier foods, chicken breasts and the like. I prepare it myself every time.

Now let me describe my family. My mom is sort of chubby, and my dad and 9 year old brother are both fat. I'm sitting at around 17-18% body fat, and aim to go down to go down a little bit. So don't get me confused as anorexic or something.

For the first couple of weeks, every time I ate one of my healthy meals, my mom would just taunt me in front of the family, saying something like "Look at him! Look at Mr. Healthy! He's crazy! He's getting SO obsessed with eating healthy!"

I coped with that because I could. For the next couple of weeks, she would turn the family on me. She would go up to my fat little brother and say something along the lines of "Look at your big brother. Isn't he getting obsessed? What kind of crazy person would do that?" and practically make my like brother say "Yeah, he's getting crazy. He definitely has problems." And then she would give him his bag of chips and can of soda.

My dad, being as whipped as he is, agrees with my mom no matter what, so you can guess what happened with him.

But recently, it's been getting really out of hand. I told my mom I could have a cheat meal every 2 weeks, so after much bugging from my mother, I ate Burger King with my family. Then my mom says "Oh if you could have ate Burger King yesterday, then you can eat more junk food today, there's no difference!"

Yesterday, I went out with my family to get haircuts. On the car drive home, I feel asleep. When I woke up, we were at a McDonald's, and my mom told me that since we were there now, I HAD to eat there. I chose not to eat there at all and instead had my chicken breast, rice, and broccoli when I got home. Now whenever I talk to my mom she FLIPS out at me.

I hate this woman. For some reason, she thinks stuffing me with junk food is what's best for me and that I have no clue what I'm doing. I've tried very hard explaining this stuff to my mom. Yet like I said, she's that type of person I hate. No matter what I tell her, it goes in one ear and out the other as she continues to try to convince me that she's right and that I'm crazy.

Sorry bb.com, I just had to vent.
    Sucks...

Have you tried sitting down and talking to her about this?
    *Fat Kunt Krew (FKK)* President: Alan Aragon
    *C2H6O is the only macro that counts crew*
    *4th of October Victim Krew*
    *Neg incels for fun crew*

MobiusHeartbreak has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MobiusHeartbreak has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MobiusHeartbreak has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MobiusHeartbreak has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MobiusHeartbreak has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MobiusHeartbreak has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MobiusHeartbreak has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MobiusHeartbreak has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MobiusHeartbreak has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MobiusHeartbreak has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MobiusHeartbreak has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    this threads title is insta win

jlk22393 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by ReedT View Post
    Vent it out OP but don't let it go completely. Use it as your own fuel to drive yourself and think about this, you have a 9 year old brother. What kind of kid is he going to be with just your parents as influences? Get shredded and stronger and set a big old example of what a MAN really can be. Do you want to see him being that fat kid in high school getting hazed or being alone all the time?
    Hit it right on the head. You HAVE to control yourself, or risk failing. If you let your brother go down the path he is on, he is headed for a path no one should want. Trust me, I was 280 lbs. my sophomore year of high-school. It is the worst thing to be the fat kid at school.

Keep it pushing for your brother, and yourself.

luis_tello has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    You should get a proffesianal nutritionist to tell her that what you're doing Is good for you.

ATrain216 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ATrain216 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ATrain216 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ATrain216 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ATrain216 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ATrain216 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ATrain216 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ATrain216 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ATrain216 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ATrain216 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ATrain216 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Wow man. No offense to your mom whatsoever because I don't even know her, but she has absolutely no idea what is best for you. Keep doing what you are doing and let these forums serve as your support system.

If I were in your shoes, I'd clap right back with "Yeah, I eat healthy so I don't have to go through life looking like you guys! Seeing that is motivation enough." But I don't know you or your family so that may not be the best thing to do.

Nobody has the right to tell you what you can and cannot eat. As long as you're eating enough to be at maintenance and give yourself energy for your workouts, that's all that really matters. Nobody should have the right to force pizzas and Big Macs into your mouth.

ensignia has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ensignia has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ensignia has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ensignia has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ensignia has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ensignia has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ensignia has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ensignia has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ensignia has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ensignia has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ensignia has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I love your mom, so watch what you say about her you little punk.

kmjt is not very well liked. (-100) kmjt is not very well liked. (-100) kmjt is not very well liked. (-100) kmjt is not very well liked. (-100) kmjt is not very well liked. (-100) kmjt is not very well liked. (-100) kmjt is not very well liked. (-100) kmjt is not very well liked. (-100) kmjt is not very well liked. (-100) kmjt is not very well liked. (-100) kmjt is not very well liked. (-100)
    At least your mom doesn't think protein powder is a form of steroids -.-

jlk22393 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by kmjt View Post
    At least your mom doesn't think protein powder is a form of steroids -.-
    lol

(つ◠‿◠)つ*•.★.•*•.★.•* •.★.• bambarby's Avatar
    bambarby is a name known to all. (+5000) bambarby is a name known to all. (+5000) bambarby is a name known to all. (+5000) bambarby is a name known to all. (+5000) bambarby is a name known to all. (+5000) bambarby is a name known to all. (+5000) bambarby is a name known to all. (+5000) bambarby is a name known to all. (+5000) bambarby is a name known to all. (+5000) bambarby is a name known to all. (+5000) bambarby is a name known to all. (+5000)
    lol hang in there man. Feel sorry for your little bro tho. Get shredded, date hot bishes, jealous the hell out of your dad and set an example for your little brother so they would take your side. Flawless plan.
    Last edited by bambarby; 01-01-2011 at 09:56 PM.
    ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ Sandra Izbasa ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
    ♥ ♥ Yevgeniya Kanayeva ♥ ♥ ♥

R.I.P Greg Plitt