The_HIGHroller has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Right bicep and forearm bigger than left: Help

ok so i did a search on this and couldnt find an answer to this question:

my left bicep and forearm are each 0.5 cm smaller than their counterparts. i can also lift about 5 more pounds in my work out routine with my right arm doing curls. so should I:

1. stop working out my right arm for a while
    2. do the heaviness i would do with my right arm that i would do with my left
    3. something differant?

thanks in advance

hardknuckle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hardknuckle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hardknuckle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hardknuckle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hardknuckle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hardknuckle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hardknuckle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hardknuckle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hardknuckle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hardknuckle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hardknuckle has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Use synthol. Actually, it may be your left arm that's being worked too hard. You could be overtraining it, that's why it's not growing.

Damien is on a distinguished road. (+10) Damien is on a distinguished road. (+10) Damien is on a distinguished road. (+10) Damien is on a distinguished road. (+10) Damien is on a distinguished road. (+10) Damien is on a distinguished road. (+10) Damien is on a distinguished road. (+10) Damien is on a distinguished road. (+10) Damien is on a distinguished road. (+10) Damien is on a distinguished road. (+10) Damien is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Well, 0.5cm is nothing.
    That's like 0.2".

But I'd say pick 2.
    If you do curls do left arm first and do the same weight (and same rep's) with your right arm.
    It's not as hard as you think it is.
    Educate yourself, but stop thinking too much...

ShutUpAndSquat is just really nice. (+1000) ShutUpAndSquat is just really nice. (+1000) ShutUpAndSquat is just really nice. (+1000) ShutUpAndSquat is just really nice. (+1000) ShutUpAndSquat is just really nice. (+1000) ShutUpAndSquat is just really nice. (+1000) ShutUpAndSquat is just really nice. (+1000) ShutUpAndSquat is just really nice. (+1000) ShutUpAndSquat is just really nice. (+1000) ShutUpAndSquat is just really nice. (+1000) ShutUpAndSquat is just really nice. (+1000)
    Do #2. And .5 cm isn't that much to worry about...my arms have more than an inch of a difference.

ItalianPowerman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ItalianPowerman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ItalianPowerman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ItalianPowerman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ItalianPowerman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ItalianPowerman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ItalianPowerman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ItalianPowerman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ItalianPowerman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ItalianPowerman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ItalianPowerman has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    use a bar that ay both arms should be worked the same
    i wrestle

PowerLifting
    www.fortifiediron.com

Krunchy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Krunchy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Krunchy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Krunchy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Krunchy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Krunchy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Krunchy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Krunchy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Krunchy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Krunchy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Krunchy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally posted by ItalianPowerman
    use a bar that ay both arms should be worked the same
    No no....When you use a bar, you have the tendency to pull with the stronger arm, and that will only make things worse. Do #2 on the list.
    "Let me 'splain...No, there is too much. Let me sum up."

Tuffman087 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I did #2 on your list basically and it helped me. I did concentration curls with my left hand and then matched it with my right. This was after doing straight bar curls though, so the prefatiguing(sp?) might have played a part.