mistikempire will become famous soon enough. (+50) mistikempire will become famous soon enough. (+50) mistikempire will become famous soon enough. (+50) mistikempire will become famous soon enough. (+50) mistikempire will become famous soon enough. (+50) mistikempire will become famous soon enough. (+50) mistikempire will become famous soon enough. (+50) mistikempire will become famous soon enough. (+50) mistikempire will become famous soon enough. (+50) mistikempire will become famous soon enough. (+50) mistikempire will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Best Protein shake for building mass/muscle

Hello guys, my 1st post on here, i am currently going to start my training, eating program, an now would like to choose the right supplements.
    My goal is to increase hugely my muscle an body size which i know will be done through eating an training right.

I have been told that the protein shakes i would need is whey protein? in which i want something that will last (4-5kg) an that is not over £40-5

shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by mistikempire View Post
    Hello guys, my 1st post on here, i am currently going to start my training, eating program, an now would like to choose the right supplements.
    My goal is to increase hugely my muscle an body size which i know will be done through eating an training right.

I have been told that the protein shakes i would need is whey protein? in which i want something that will last (4-5kg) an that is not over £40-5

Any protein source will work just fine for you, even more chicken/steak/fish/etc. Whey protein is a good convenient way to get in additional protein though.

Skip over most of the proteins most people start with, go straight to the good stuff. Xtreme Formulations Whey and Gaspari Myofusion are two good starting choices. Plenty of other good choices as well. I gather you're in Europe though? Might limit your choices and drastically increase your costs.
    Latest Reviews:

My huge list of informative links: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=132306613

Xtreme Formulations UP2 Multi-Flavor Review!
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=129562583

mistikempire will become famous soon enough. (+50) mistikempire will become famous soon enough. (+50) mistikempire will become famous soon enough. (+50) mistikempire will become famous soon enough. (+50) mistikempire will become famous soon enough. (+50) mistikempire will become famous soon enough. (+50) mistikempire will become famous soon enough. (+50) mistikempire will become famous soon enough. (+50) mistikempire will become famous soon enough. (+50) mistikempire will become famous soon enough. (+50) mistikempire will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Im currently living in the UK

mattygaul is on a distinguished road. (+10) mattygaul is on a distinguished road. (+10) mattygaul is on a distinguished road. (+10) mattygaul is on a distinguished road. (+10) mattygaul is on a distinguished road. (+10) mattygaul is on a distinguished road. (+10) mattygaul is on a distinguished road. (+10) mattygaul is on a distinguished road. (+10) mattygaul is on a distinguished road. (+10) mattygaul is on a distinguished road. (+10) mattygaul is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Shadar listed some excellent choices for starting out. A lot of people tend to use Optimum Nutrition's 100% Whey Protein. It works great, tastes great, is available for a great price here at Bodybuilding.com.

Visit this link to access and learn more about ON's 100% Whey Protein here at Bodybuilding.com. http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/opt/whey.html

Oscarizo is just really nice. (+1000) Oscarizo is just really nice. (+1000) Oscarizo is just really nice. (+1000) Oscarizo is just really nice. (+1000) Oscarizo is just really nice. (+1000) Oscarizo is just really nice. (+1000) Oscarizo is just really nice. (+1000) Oscarizo is just really nice. (+1000) Oscarizo is just really nice. (+1000) Oscarizo is just really nice. (+1000) Oscarizo is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by mattygaul;
    Shadar listed some excellent choices for starting out. A lot of people tend to use Optimum Nutrition's 100% Whey Protein. It works great, tastes great, is available for a great price here at Bodybuilding.com.

Visit this link to access and learn more about ON's 100% Whey Protein here at Bodybuilding.com. http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/opt/whey.html
    I'm pertty sure ON's gold whey is exactly what shadar was refering to when he said to skip out the protein many people seem to start with. Lol

Guys how many times a day should i take the protein shakes supplement? such as i baught a 5kg bbw premium whey protein, how many scopes? how many times a day should i be taking

Kais3r is just really nice. (+1000) Kais3r is just really nice. (+1000) Kais3r is just really nice. (+1000) Kais3r is just really nice. (+1000) Kais3r is just really nice. (+1000) Kais3r is just really nice. (+1000) Kais3r is just really nice. (+1000) Kais3r is just really nice. (+1000) Kais3r is just really nice. (+1000) Kais3r is just really nice. (+1000) Kais3r is just really nice. (+1000)
    take ON Pro Complex and take 2 scoops after a workout

Oscarizo is just really nice. (+1000) Oscarizo is just really nice. (+1000) Oscarizo is just really nice. (+1000) Oscarizo is just really nice. (+1000) Oscarizo is just really nice. (+1000) Oscarizo is just really nice. (+1000) Oscarizo is just really nice. (+1000) Oscarizo is just really nice. (+1000) Oscarizo is just really nice. (+1000) Oscarizo is just really nice. (+1000) Oscarizo is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by mistikempire;
    Guys how many times a day should i take the protein shakes supplement? such as i baught a 5kg bbw premium whey protein, how many scopes? how many times a day should i be taking
    I only take whey shakes postwork out, that's why they last me a long time. Back to your question though, Id say it depends how your diet was that day, if you aim for 200 grams of protein per day and you get the amount you want I don't see why you would want to use it, but if you fall short of the amount of protein you aim at per day then use your supplement to help you get it. I personally prefer to get most my protein using food.

shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Oscarizo View Post
    I'm pertty sure ON's gold whey is exactly what shadar was refering to when he said to skip out the protein many people seem to start with. Lol
    Originally Posted by Oscarizo View Post
    I only take whey shakes postwork out, that's why they last me a long time. Back to your question though, Id say it depends how your diet was that day, if you aim for 200 grams of protein per day and you get the amount you want I don't see why you would want to use it, but if you fall short of the amount of protein you aim at per day then use your supplement to help you get it. I personally prefer to get most my protein using food.

^^^^

right on with both things
    Latest Reviews:

My huge list of informative links: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=132306613

Xtreme Formulations UP2 Multi-Flavor Review!
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=129562583

Originally Posted by shadar;
    ^^^^

right on with both things
    Lol.

Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000) Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000) Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000) Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000) Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000) Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000) Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000) Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000) Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000) Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000) Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by mistikempire View Post

Protein has alot of debate on here and elsewhere but probably has the least relevance in terms of which one you get. Whey is whey. Some of them may use cold processing or isolates but its my opinion the benefit is quite marginal unless you have major lactose intolerance issues.

At the end of the day the biggest differences are in taste and how well they mix.

Myofusion is decent for the price, higher power is quite cheap for decent quality.

How many times you take them is based alot on your budget, diet, and goals. I would say most people at the least should take one directly upon waking and one post workout. If you have the money taking one pre workout and pre bed also isn't a bad idea. You generally want 1 gram of protein per pound of bodyweight and you want about 2/3 to come from real food. When dieting this can change somewhat as its easier to use shakes for the protein since they have no other macros in them.