Page 1 of 33 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
    girl81 is just really nice. (+1000) girl81 is just really nice. (+1000) girl81 is just really nice. (+1000) girl81 is just really nice. (+1000) girl81 is just really nice. (+1000) girl81 is just really nice. (+1000) girl81 is just really nice. (+1000) girl81 is just really nice. (+1000) girl81 is just really nice. (+1000) girl81 is just really nice. (+1000) girl81 is just really nice. (+1000)

girl81's 2011 journal

my last post of 2010

Goals/Changes for winter:
    *maintain habit of immediate morning cardio (20-60 minutes). (my fall goal)
    *drink at least 1 cup green tea daily.

Friday (NYE)

Ugh. Ran into an ex last night. I had forgotten how well we get along and what a great guy I think he is. Reminded me that I always sabotage the situation when a good guy is pursuing me. His new gf is madly in love with him.

Physical
    *WORKOUT: 4 super easy miles
    *SUPPS:14g vitC, biotin, calc, mag, vitD, msm, energy supp, multi, vitE, efa, raw garlic
    *GOALS: LT: longevity ST: see a gyno, get a bonescan
    *STRATEGY: *8 hrs sleep *immediate morning warmup

Spiritual
    *Three out of the ordinary things I'm grateful for today:
    1. New Year's fun with: Heather, Stacy, Mak, Courtney, Chris, Randy, Mike, Dan, Mike, and everyone I never see anymore since school started. It was oddly comforting to find that I don't belong in the club scene anymore. I enjoyed my friends, not the atmosphere.
    2. Vick's vapor rub helping me breathe.
    3. Goals.
    *GOAL:Make the world a better place (cliche but accurate)
    *STRATEGY:*be God's employee *live life to serve Him *Spread Love wherever possible

Intellectual/Career/Work
    very little-- light reading
    TO DO: work on Terri email, start looking for CNA jobs (harborwood)
    *GOALS: *graduate nursing school *graduate med school *help people
    *STRATEGY: *PARCHED (patience,acceptance,responsibility,consistency,hu mility,education,discipline)

Social/Family
    cardio with Tanya
    clubbing with friends
    phone/text: Mom, Vicki, Gram, Jamie, Noah, Tanya, Jay, Joey, Mak, Stacy, Ferris, Courtney, Selena
    *GOALS: Self-actualization
    *STRATEGY: mimic: 1 Jesus (love) 2 Grandpa (generosity) 3 Mak (selfrespect) 4 JT (focus)

Financial
    -spent: $8
    *GOAL:*help RJ purchase a house
    *STRATEGY:work harder
    ------------------------

"Teacher, which is the greatest commandment in the Law?" Jesus replied: " 'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.' This is the first and greatest commandment. And the second is like it: 'Love your neighbor as yourself.' All the Law and the Prophets hang on these two commandments."
    Matthew 22:36-40

girl81 is just really nice. (+1000) girl81 is just really nice. (+1000) girl81 is just really nice. (+1000) girl81 is just really nice. (+1000) girl81 is just really nice. (+1000) girl81 is just really nice. (+1000) girl81 is just really nice. (+1000) girl81 is just really nice. (+1000) girl81 is just really nice. (+1000) girl81 is just really nice. (+1000) girl81 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Saturday 1-1-11

Reminder to self: I do better on routine (one that I find small joys in).

Physical
    *WORKOUT: 7 super easy miles, 30minutes weights (emphasis legs)
    *SUPPS:10g vitC, biotin, calc, mag, vitD, msm, energy supp, multi, vitE, efa, raw garlic, mucinex
    *GOALS: LT: longevity ST: see a gyno, get a bonescan

Spiritual
    1. A long conversation with Mak.
    2. Humility.
    3. Cold liquids helping my throat feel better.
    *STRATEGY:*be God's employee *live life to serve Him *Spread Love wherever possible

Intellectual/Career/Work
    nothing
    *STRATEGY: *PARCHED (patience,acceptance,responsibility,consistency,hu mility,education,discipline)

Social/Family
    cardio with Lou
    gym with Noah and Mak
    phone/text: Mom, Vicki, Gram, Noah, Tanya, Jay, Joey, Mak, Ferris, Lou, Alicia
    *STRATEGY: mimic: 1 Jesus (love) 2 Grandpa (generosity) 3 Mak (selfrespect) 4 JT (focus)

Financial
    -spent: $12
    Last edited by girl81; 01-01-2011 at 11:23 PM.
    ------------------------

"Teacher, which is the greatest commandment in the Law?" Jesus replied: " 'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.' This is the first and greatest commandment. And the second is like it: 'Love your neighbor as yourself.' All the Law and the Prophets hang on these two commandments."

Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Happy New Year, girl Great work!
    Helping one person may not change the world, but it could change the world for one person.

Sunday

Wow, this cold has really clouded my thinking. I woke up with an ear infection this morning; slammed 11g vitC and the pain has been gone ever since. If the pain returns tomorrow I think I need to go to the doctor; I may have to bite the bullet and go on an antibiotic.

Physical
    *WORKOUT: 7 easy miles, 30minutes weights (emphasis legs)
    *SUPPS:12g vitC, biotin, calc, mag, vitD, msm, energy supp, multi, vitE, efa,
    *GOALS: LT: health longevity ST: see a gyno, get a bonescan

Spiritual
    1. DOMS.
    2. Figuring out my class schedule.
    3. My MP3 player seems to be working again.
    *STRATEGY:*travel the path God has created for me *Spread Love wherever possible

Intellectual/Career/Work
    schedule-work, tuition payment

Social/Family
    cardio with Devon
    gym with Mike and Tanya
    phone/text: Jamie, Dad, Viet, Mom, Vicki, Gram, Noah, Tanya, Jay, Lou

Financial
    -spent: $0
    *STRATEGY:work harder[/QUOTE]
    ------------------------

Originally Posted by Mark1T View Post
    Happy New Year, girl Great work!
    Thank you Mark. Happy New Year to u too. God bless.
    ------------------------

Monday

Something's not right. My symptoms come and go: brainfog, vertigo, fatigue, lack of interest in things, alternating productive/dry cough, ears popping, runny nose.
    I don't know whether it's this cold/infection, lack of sleep, or something else. I'm finally starting to get my voice back so maybe I'm on the mend. I think I need to lay off weights for a couple days and relax a little more in the way I handle things.

Physical
    *WORKOUT: 4 easy miles, 30minutes weights (emphasis legs)
    *SUPPS:12g vitC, biotin, calc, mag, vitD, msm, energy supp, multi, vitE, efa, pepto bismol

Spiritual
    1. Getting out of my dentist appt.
    2. The hope that maybe more sunlight will help me feel back to normal.
    3. Friends that I trust like family. That said, I need to learn to be more self-reliant.
    *STRATEGY:*travel the path God has created for me *Spread Love wherever possible

Intellectual/Career/Work
    brief meeting with 2 coworkers

Social/Family
    checked on the grandparents
    cardio with Devon
    gym with Tanya
    phone/text: Vicki, Gram, Marvin, Tanya, Jay, Lou

Financial
    -spent: $10

Last edited by girl81; 01-04-2011 at 01:16 AM.
    ------------------------

Tuesday

Managing a very painful mouth/toothache; so grateful for the relief.
    Headcold seems to be fading (knock on wood); not getting too excited yet though, cough and runny nose still present.
    I believe the sinus infection may be the root of my mouthpain as well as the ear-pain I experienced Sunday.

Physical
    *WORKOUT: 6 easy miles
    *SUPPS:24g vitC, biotin, calc, mag, vitD, msm, energy supp, multi, vitE, efa

Spiritual
    1. VitC relieving my severe mouth/toothache. I am still in shock.
    2. Seeing how depressed I've become. I don't know if I was in denial or what but talking to Jay tonight made me realize how much my life has changed since JT moved away.
    3. Understanding the family-unit, JT, solid-foundation concept.

Intellectual/Career/Work
    nothing

Social/Family
    cardio with Tanya
    QT with Jay
    phone/text: Noah, Jamie, Vicki, Gram, Marvin, Tanya, Jay, Lou

Financial

------------------------

Wednesday

Jaw/mouth pain has become unbearable. I started on ciproflaxocin and still megadosing the vitC for pain relief.

Physical
    *WORKOUT: 7 easy miles
    *SUPPS:20+gvitC, biotin, calc, mag, vitD, msm, energy supp, multi, vitE, efa

Spiritual
    1. Good friends/family to help me through this. I never dreamt an infection could get this bad. I'm scared.
    2. A nice call from Jay; he's definitely an interesting creature.
    3. Temporary pain relief.

Intellectual/Career/Work
    nothing

Social/Family
    cardio with Tanya
    phone/text: Noah, Gram, Marvin, Tanya, Jay, Lou

Financial
    -spent: $12

------------------------

Friday

Switched to amoxicillin. Doctor also recommended NSAIDs and saltwater nasal rinses to help with the pain.

Physical
    *WORKOUT: 7 easy miles with sprints mixed in, 30 minutes weights (legs)
    *SUPPS:20+gvitC, biotin, calc, mag, vitD, msm, energy supp, multi, vitE, efa

Spiritual
    1. Aleve for pain relief.
    2. A call from Alicia.
    3. Allowing myself extra sleep; this infection is wearing me out.

Intellectual/Career/Work
    angel review/prep

Social/Family
    cardio with JT
    gym with JT
    shopping with Noah
    'phone/text: Noah, Gram, Marvin, Tanya, Alicia, Jamie, Jay, Lou

Financial
    -spent: $44 way too much, hoping to make some returns tomorrow.

------------------------

SgSpartan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SgSpartan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SgSpartan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SgSpartan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SgSpartan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SgSpartan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SgSpartan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SgSpartan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SgSpartan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SgSpartan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SgSpartan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Hope your pain gets better.
    Served two years in the military. Respect all military brahs!

+ 92B +

**MISC Strength Crew**

**Los Angeles Lakers** **Kobe Bryant** **Derrick Rose**

I DO not REP BACK.

People who have to rep me for life:
    GreasyBurger, AVOJAMACADA, Cuhh

Saturday

Trying to not take painkillers; last dose was yesterday morning.
    Antibiotics are really messing up my digestion. May do a stronger probiotic after this antibiotic cycle.

Physical
    *WORKOUT: 7 easy miles
    *SUPPS:5gvitC, biotin, calc, mag, vitD, msm, energy supp, multi, vitE

Spiritual
    1. Seeing how not taking vitC affects my allergies.
    2. My toilet seems to be fixed (knock on wood).
    3. The current state of my friendship with Noah; relaxed, reliable.

Intellectual/Career/Work
    angel review/prep

Social/Family
    cardio with Tuck
    linedancing with friends
    'phone/text: Noah, Gram, Jay, Tanya, Alicia, Mom

Financial
    -spent: $10, profited from some returns.

------------------------

Sunday

lazy day

Physical
    *WORKOUT: 5 easy miles
    *SUPPS:0gvitC, biotin, calc, mag, vitD, msm, energy supp, multi, vitE, efa

Spiritual
    1. Self forgiveness.
    2. A good conversation with my mom.
    3. The grounded, self-actualized, centered feeling that JT brings to my life.

Intellectual/Career/Work
    nothing, mental prep

Social/Family
    cardio with JT
    'phone/text: Vicki, Noah, Gram, Jay, Tanya, Lou, Mom

Financial
    -spent: $5

------------------------

Monday

When things are going too good, I get nervous.

Physical
    *WORKOUT: 8 miles hiit
    *SUPPS:8gvitC, biotin, calc, mag, vitD, msm, energy supp, multi, vitE, efa

Spiritual
    1. My pharmacology professors enthusiasm.
    2. Information on why my antibiotic is making me so bloated. I love to understand whats going on with my body.
    3. An invitation to a potluck next weekend with people I genuinely love spending time with.

Intellectual/Career/Work
    bookstore
    theory lecture
    pharmacology lecture
    library
    TO DO: start looking for CNA jobs (harborwood)

Social/Family
    cardio with Burg
    catching up with classmates between classes
    phone/text: Vicki, Alicia, Kerry, Gram, Jay, Tanya, Mom

Financial

------------------------

Tuesday

Brrr. cold.
    This antibiotic has me bloated.

Physical
    *WORKOUT: 5 easy miles outside
    *SUPPS: 7gvitC, biotin, calc, mag, vitD, msm, energy supp, multi, vitE, efa

Spiritual
    1. Learning how to administer IV's.
    2. Learning the importance of Elderly abuse.
    3. Wikipedia.

Intellectual/Career/Work
    clinicals
    library

Social/Family
    cardio with Burg
    phone/text: Vicki, Gram, Jamie, Tanya

Financial
    -spent: $10, may be making returns tomorrow or Thursday

------------------------

Wednesday

Slight fatigue with the long days this semester; going to play with upping my protein and see if my energy levels stay more steady througout the day.
    My fish oils seem to make me feel a little overly-relaxed, almost lethargic as well. I may try cutting back on them for a few days and see how I feel.

Physical
    *WORKOUT: 8 miles (half hiit)
    *SUPPS: 9gvitC, biotin, calc, mag, vitD, msm, energy supp, multi, vitE, efa

Spiritual
    1. Polar fleece pants.
    2. My chest congestion seems to be thinning out a little (knock on wood).
    3. Ebooks.

Intellectual/Career/Work
    clinicals: skills learned: Catheter insertion/removal, NG tube in./rem., IV administration/rem.
    math testing

Social/Family
    cardio with JT
    phone/text: Jay, Tanya, Val, Gram, Thuy, Kerry

Financial
    -spent: $5, may be making returns tomorrow

Last edited by girl81; 01-12-2011 at 11:19 PM.
    ------------------------

Buffycat3 is a name known to all. (+5000) Buffycat3 is a name known to all. (+5000) Buffycat3 is a name known to all. (+5000) Buffycat3 is a name known to all. (+5000) Buffycat3 is a name known to all. (+5000) Buffycat3 is a name known to all. (+5000) Buffycat3 is a name known to all. (+5000) Buffycat3 is a name known to all. (+5000) Buffycat3 is a name known to all. (+5000) Buffycat3 is a name known to all. (+5000) Buffycat3 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Oh geesh...I feel bad that I didn't know you started a new journal.
    I feel foolish.

Thank You for letting me know of your new change.

VitC relieving my severe mouth/toothache. I am still in shock.
    Wondering: are you in shock that you are feeling relief?
    Or in shock that the VitC is relieving the pain?

and I am so incredibly sorry to learn you had/have such a bad infection.
    How long did it go on before you sought out medical help?

Slight fatigue with the long days this semester; going to play with upping my protein and see if my energy levels stay more steady througout the day.
    My fish oils seem to make me feel a little overly-relaxed, almost lethargic as well. I may try cutting back on them for a few days and see how I feel.
    Another interesting info..that fish oils could cause lethargy. I never heard this before....but then again, I have never searched or used fish oils.

*WORKOUT: 8 miles (half hiit)
    *SUPPS: 9gvitC, biotin, calc, mag, vitD, msm, energy supp, multi, vitE, efa
    Nice workout!
    8hrs of sleep is something I should be getting...good for you!

*Three out of the ordinary things I'm grateful for today:[/I]
    1. Polar fleece pants.
    2. My chest congestion seems to be thinning out a little (knock on wood).
    3. Ebooks.

I like the fleece pants making you happy.

I often pray that I hear what God is telling me to do.
    ..and I sometimes fear I am not hearing.
    I try daily to spread love...thanks for posting this.

I hope you find a CNA job.

Have a blessed day!
    In this world, there is Real and Make-Believe. To fear is one thing. To let fear grab you by the tail and swing you around is another. ▪█──────█▪

MuscleMom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuscleMom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuscleMom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuscleMom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuscleMom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuscleMom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuscleMom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuscleMom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuscleMom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuscleMom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuscleMom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Hi! Thank you so very much for sending me the link to your new journal. I know I don't always post, but I do like to follow along.

I know this is going to be a great year for all of us

*hugs*
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=171086161&p=1435554041#post1435554041

pastorpritch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pastorpritch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pastorpritch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pastorpritch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pastorpritch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pastorpritch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pastorpritch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pastorpritch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pastorpritch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pastorpritch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pastorpritch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Subbed. I really like your spiritual posts. I was going to do that in a journal but couldn't think how. Thanks for the inspiration
    Journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=175642411
    IG: parsonagegym

Thursday

This semester is going to be intense.

Physical
    *WORKOUT: 8 miles ss outside
    *SUPPS: 10gvitC, biotin, calc, mag, vitD, msm, energy supp, multi, vitE, efa

Spiritual
    1. Taking the time to rehearse my NG tube and catheter insertion skills with classmates.
    2. A sweet text from Tanya.
    3. Possibly getting a used netbook.

Intellectual/Career/Work
    theory:Immunity and Wound care
    clinicals: skills practice: Catheter insertion/removal, NG tube in./rem., IV administration/rem.

Social/Family
    cardio with JT
    phone/text: Alicia, Kerry, Noah, Jay, Tanya, Jamie, Val, Gram,

Financial
    -spent: $12,
    ------------------------

Originally Posted by Buffycat3 View Post
    Wondering: are you in shock that you are feeling relief?
    Or in shock that the VitC is relieving the pain?

How long did it go on before you sought out medical help?

8hrs of sleep is something I should be getting...good for you!

I'm glad to see you here Joan .

I was shocked that the vitC relieved the pain given its severity.

About 5 days I think.

I should correct that; I very rarely get 8 hours, that's just my goal. lol
    ------------------------

Originally Posted by MuscleMom View Post
    Hi! Thank you so very much for sending me the link to your new journal. I know I don't always post, but I do like to follow along.

I know this is going to be a great year for all of us

*hugs*
    Cheers to a great year.
    *hugs*
    ------------------------

Originally Posted by pastorpritch View Post
    Subbed. I really like your spiritual posts. I was going to do that in a journal but couldn't think how. Thanks for the inspiration
    I'm flattered that you even read my silly journal; thank you.
    God bless.
    ------------------------

MuscleMom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuscleMom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuscleMom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuscleMom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuscleMom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuscleMom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuscleMom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuscleMom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuscleMom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuscleMom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuscleMom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Good morning

Just curious...how much longer do you have in school?
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=171086161&p=1435554041#post1435554041

Analysis paralysis Lifting N Tx's Avatar
    Lifting N Tx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lifting N Tx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lifting N Tx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lifting N Tx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lifting N Tx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lifting N Tx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lifting N Tx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lifting N Tx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lifting N Tx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lifting N Tx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lifting N Tx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Found you. You can run, but you can't hide.

Especially when you post the location of your new journal. Hope that infection is better.
    Internet Weightlifting Expert.

Journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=1759931

"Only people willing to work to the point of discomfort on a regular basis using effective means to produce that discomfort will actually look like they have been other-than-comfortable most of the time." - Mark Rippetoe

Friday

I'm honestly terrified of this semester. I have a very difficult clinical instructor.
    *Don't look back; always move forward.
    *Babysteps.
    *Obstacles are what you see when you take your eye off the goal.

Physical
    *WORKOUT: 7 miles inside
    *SUPPS: 2gvitC, biotin, calc, mag, vitD, msm, energy supp, multi, vitE, efa

Spiritual
    1. The peace of mind that I feel when I'm in a healthy, productive routine.
    2. Taking the time to review my skills a little; 7 checkoffs Wednesday!
    3. Selfworth (thanks to school) even if only on a small level.

Intellectual/Career/Work
    theory:Immunity reading
    clinicals: skills practice: NG tube in./rem

Social/Family
    cardio with JT
    walmart shopping with some friends
    phone/text: Noah, Jay, Tanya, Gram,

Financial
    ------------------------

Originally Posted by MuscleMom View Post
    Good morning

Just curious...how much longer do you have in school?
    A year. Trying very hard to remember to take it one day at a time.
    ------------------------

Originally Posted by Lifting N Tx View Post
    Found you. You can run, but you can't hide.

Especially when you post the location of your new journal. Hope that infection is better.
    I would have come looking for you if you didn't find me. lol.
    Thanks Steve; took my last amoxicillin last night.
    God bless.
    ------------------------

Originally Posted by girl81 View Post
    A year. Trying very hard to remember to take it one day at a time.
    One day at a time is the way to do it

Buffycat3 is a name known to all. (+5000) Buffycat3 is a name known to all. (+5000) Buffycat3 is a name known to all. (+5000) Buffycat3 is a name known to all. (+5000) Buffycat3 is a name known to all. (+5000) Buffycat3 is a name known to all. (+5000) Buffycat3 is a name known to all. (+5000) Buffycat3 is a name known to all. (+5000) Buffycat3 is a name known to all. (+5000) Buffycat3 is a name known to all. (+5000) Buffycat3 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by girl81 View Post
    I'm glad to see you here Joan .

I was shocked that the vitC relieved the pain given its severity.

About 5 days I think.

I should correct that; I very rarely get 8 hours, that's just my goal. lol
    I am glad to be here

I am still surprised with Vit C relieving your pain...I just never knew it could do that.
    Good for you!

Stay strong with your goal of this semester...You have my mental support..You can do this!

In this world, there is Real and Make-Believe. To fear is one thing. To let fear grab you by the tail and swing you around is another. ▪█──────█▪

Saturday

I felt strangely numb (emotionally/cognitively) after the party. Also been experiencing vertigo lately at night; I had been blaming the antibiotic but I finished my prescription Friday night.

Physical
    *WORKOUT: 5 miles inside
    *SUPPS: 10gvitC, biotin, calc, mag, vitD, msm, energy supp, multi, vitE, efa

Spiritual
    1. Stepping outside my comfort zone (a cocktail party full of ppl I don't know) and seeing things from a different perspective.
    2. Girls who are secure with their bodies at any size.
    3. Humility, honesty, and pride coinciding.

Intellectual/Career/Work
    theory:nothing, should be doing Immunity reading
    clinicals: watching dialysis animations

Social/Family
    cardio with Jay
    cocktail/dinner party
    phone/text: Alicia, Marvin, Vicki, Noah, Jay, Tanya, Gram

Financial
    -spent: $7
    ------------------------