Page 33 of 33 FirstFirst ... 23 31 32 33
    girl81 is just really nice. (+1000) girl81 is just really nice. (+1000) girl81 is just really nice. (+1000) girl81 is just really nice. (+1000) girl81 is just really nice. (+1000) girl81 is just really nice. (+1000) girl81 is just really nice. (+1000) girl81 is just really nice. (+1000) girl81 is just really nice. (+1000) girl81 is just really nice. (+1000) girl81 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Monday

Physical
    WORKOUT: 9 miles inside
    SUPPS: 11g vitC, 2 caffeine, calc, multi, 3xefa, vitE, energy supp, 0IU vitD, 2diurin (cutting these), Bovine
    *Larger goals: overall health
    *smaller goals: *^sleep *^greens&raw *vitCw/caff>Lx

Spiritual
    *Three out of the ordinary things I'm grateful for today:
    1. Free blood analysis appt. scheduled.
    2. Scented candles.
    3. Good friendships.
    *Larger goal:Let God's light shine through you to touch everyone around you. -Linds
    *Daily goals: Surrender

Intellectual/Career/Work
    School > hiatus *TO DO: email Vancott
    Work > interview scheduled for Wednesday; I'm curious, sounds interesting and fun.
    *Larger goals: *BSN *NP *naturopathic practice
    *smaller goals: *submit TP app *explore Personal Health Coaching

Social/Family
    birthday celebration for Judy
    time with Marv
    phone/text: Val, Marvin, Judy, Linds, Allan, Rob, Dad, Tanya, Jess
    *Larger goals: *JT mindset *Start my own family (adoption)
    *Minigoals: *dinner w/friends at least once/week

Financial
    -spent: $40 (thinking about ways to cut back. spending about 20/day lately)
    *Larger goals:*pay off my house *adopt/raise child
    *Minigoals: *budget groceries $14 q day
    ------------------------

"Teacher, which is the greatest commandment in the Law?" Jesus replied: " 'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.' This is the first and greatest commandment. And the second is like it: 'Love your neighbor as yourself.' All the Law and the Prophets hang on these two commandments."
    Matthew 22:36-40

girl81 is just really nice. (+1000) girl81 is just really nice. (+1000) girl81 is just really nice. (+1000) girl81 is just really nice. (+1000) girl81 is just really nice. (+1000) girl81 is just really nice. (+1000) girl81 is just really nice. (+1000) girl81 is just really nice. (+1000) girl81 is just really nice. (+1000) girl81 is just really nice. (+1000) girl81 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Friday

Physical
    WORKOUT: 11 miles inside
    SUPPS: 11g vitC, 3 caffeine, calc, multi, 3xefa, vitE, energy supp, 0IU vitD, Bovine
    *smaller goals: *^sleep *^greens&raw *vitCw/caff>Lx

Spiritual
    1. Ginger for nausea seems to be helping.
    2. My rain CD.
    3. A nice time with my neighbors.
    *Larger goal:Let God's light shine through you to touch everyone around you. -Linds

Intellectual/Career/Work
    Work > working

Social/Family
    girltime with Jess
    visit with the neighbors
    phone/text: Val, Marvin, Kathy, Jamie, Allan, Rob, Dad, Tanya, Jess
    *Larger goals: *JT mindset *Start my own family (adoption)
    *Minigoals: *dinner w/friends at least once/week

Financial
    -spent: $40 (thinking about ways to cut back. spending about 20/day lately)
    ------------------------

"Teacher, which is the greatest commandment in the Law?" Jesus replied: " 'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.' This is the first and greatest commandment. And the second is like it: 'Love your neighbor as yourself.' All the Law and the Prophets hang on these two commandments."

Sunday

Physical
    SUPPS: 11g vitC, 3 caffeine, calc, multi, 3xefa, vitE, energy supp, 0IU vitD, Bovine
    *smaller goals: *^sleep *vitCw/caff>Lx

Spiritual
    1. Acceptance with this week's sessions; it will be what it will be.
    2. The city working on my pipes this afternoon; I pray the situation is minor and peacefully/easily fixed.
    3. Grateful for the opportunity to work Mon-Fridays tomorrow with Marvin and Lindsay (5a-7p with a break 1p-5p) (appts scheduled: 5a-10a, 10a-12a, 12p-1p, 5p-7p. Hope to be home, showered, and in bed by 9p)

Intellectual/Career/Work
    Work > working

Social/Family
    visit with the neighbors
    phone/text: Val, Marvin, Tanya, Jess
    *Larger goals: *Start my own family
    *Minigoals: *

Financial
    -spent: $30
    ------------------------

Tuesday

Physical
    WORKOUT: 7 miles inside
    SUPPS: 14g vitC, 3 caffeine, calc, multi, 3xefa, vitE, energy supp, 0IU vitD, Bovine
    *smaller goals: *^sleep *vitCw/caff>Lx

Spiritual
    1. Ginger for digestion.
    2. New stove.
    3. Judy's advice.

Intellectual/Career/Work
    Work > working

Social/Family
    swimming with Nadi
    hung out with Marv
    phone/text: Val, Marvin, Tanya, Jess, Linds, Jamie, Rob, Allan

Financial
    -spent: $20
    ------------------------

Thursday

Physical
    WORKOUT: 9 miles outside
    *smaller goals: *^sleep

Spiritual
    1. Joy.
    2. Peace.
    3. A nice walk with Jess.

Intellectual/Career/Work
    Work > working. interview

Social/Family
    swimming with Nadi
    walk with Jess
    phone/text: Val, Marvin, Dad, Jeff, Judy, Jess, Linds, Jamie, Rob, Allan

Financial
    -spent: $16
    ------------------------

Sunday

I guess I haven't been updating.
    Friday: 5 miles outside
    Saturday: 8 miles outside

Physical
    WORKOUT: 7 miles outside
    SUPPS: 20g vitC, 3 caffeine, calc, multi, 3xefa, vitE, 0IU vitD, Bovine
    *smaller goals: *^sleep

Spiritual
    1. Lindsay's patience.
    2. Learning today in service.
    3. I enjoyed praying with a new friend/fellow Christian today; look forward to working with her.

Intellectual/Career/Work
    Work > working. interview

Social/Family
    Church with friends
    phone/text: Val, Lori, Jess, Linds, Rob

Financial
    -spent: $0
    ------------------------

pastorpritch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pastorpritch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pastorpritch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pastorpritch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pastorpritch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pastorpritch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pastorpritch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pastorpritch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pastorpritch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pastorpritch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pastorpritch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    i wish I could run like you do
    Awesome that you got to pray with someone new, is it someone that you work with?
    Praise God for learning during service!

Monday

Life is a beautiful journey thanks to You and Your love for us Father. I praise You and love You so much for this beautiful day and pray that everyone feel Your abundant love tomorrow as well. Amen.

Physical
    WORKOUT: 8 miles inside, 20minutes weight circuit/stretching/yoga
    SUPPS: 4g vitC, 3 caffeine, calc, multi, 2xefa, 1/2 nrg supp, vitE, 5000IU vitD, Bovine
    *smaller goals: *^sleep *20min Om Kleem *20min Om Sreem

Spiritual
    1. Nadira's love.
    2. The faith/knowledge that God always has us in His hands and that He will bring me the perfect job for me at that time; until then I pray to remember to work on treating myself kindly and well.
    3. The opportunity to pray with Emily and the Salvation Army workers, and Lori.

Intellectual/Career/Work
    Work > working. interview Wednesday or Thursday (on God's time-clock, not mine)
    *Larger goals: *BSN *NP *naturalistic practice

Social/Family
    Church with friends
    phone/text: Val, Lori, Jess, Linds, Rob, Nadira
    *Minigoals: *be me

Financial
    ------------------------

Originally Posted by pastorpritch View Post
    i wish I could run like you do
    Awesome that you got to pray with someone new, is it someone that you work with?
    Praise God for learning during service!
    I've been doing HIIT or power walking more-so lately. I've been told and read that it's much better for the body; I'm inclined to agree as I've been reading more about paleo-lifestyle. I only run (other than HIIT sprints) if it feels good.
    I pray with everyone, lol; I'm sure many people probably think I'm nuts. . I'm not worried about it. . The woman I was referring to is someone I anticipate working with at the church.
    How is the Holiday season going for your congregation? Do you feel you will be able to reach the members in need at this time? I believe you will. . God bless.
    ------------------------

note to self:

egg whites > yogurt
    ------------------------

Thursday

Wednesday: 10 miles inside (HIIT), 20 easy minutes weights/stretching

Physical
    WORKOUT: 6 miles outside
    SUPPS: 4g vitC, 3 caffeine, calc, multi, 2xefa, 1/2 nrg supp, vitE, 5000IU vitD, Bovine

Spiritual
    1. God's patience with me.
    2. Starting to see that I really have to just focus on my own happiness and let everyone take responsibility for theirs. I spend a lot of time trying to please everyone.
    3. Doing the best I can.

Intellectual/Career/Work
    Work > working. called Tierra (on God's time-clock, not mine)

Social/Family
    Semi-antisocial
    phone/text: Val, Jess, Linds, Rob, Nadira, Judy, Dad, Gram, Marv

Financial
    Last edited by girl81; 12-13-2012 at 02:01 PM.
    ------------------------

Saturday

Physical
    WORKOUT: 6 miles outside
    SUPPS: 11g vitC, 3 caffeine, calc, multi, 2xefa, 1/2 nrg supp, vitE, 0IU vitD, Bovine adrenal extract

Spiritual
    1. Forgiving myself; I am grateful that Christ died for my sins so I can learn to forgive myself for them as well.
    2. Standing up for myself when my mother was being irrational in using me as her beating post.
    3. Jess's congrats.

Intellectual/Career/Work
    Work > working. networking.

Social/Family
    Dinner, comedy club, dancing with friends
    phone/text: Val, Jess, Linds, Rob, Marv

Financial
    ------------------------

Tuesday

Physical
    WORKOUT: 9 miles outside
    SUPPS: 12g vitC, 4 caffeine, calc, multi, 3xefa, 1/2 nrg supp, vitE, 0IU vitD, Bovine adrenal extract

Spiritual
    1. Applying at CHC.
    2. Getting into Maria on short notice.
    3. I feel like Nadira's work is helping me to make better decisions.

Intellectual/Career/Work
    Work > working. networking. applied to CHC

Social/Family
    Girl time with Maria and T
    phone/text: Val, Jess, Soph, Maria, T, Marv, Geoff

Financial
    -spent: $40
    ------------------------

Friday

Physical
    WORKOUT: 11 miles outside
    SUPPS: 14g vitC, 3 caffeine, calc, multi, 3xefa, 1/2 nrg supp, vitE, 0IU vitD, Bovine adrenal extract

Spiritual
    1. Marvin's happiness to see me.
    2. Lindsay's "honey buns" comment.
    3. The room of possibilities.
    4. Possible new gym friend T and I met Tuesday.

Intellectual/Career/Work
    Work > working.

Social/Family
    Festival with Marv
    Shopping with Allan
    phone/text: Val, Jess, Rob, Allan, Linds, Anne

Financial
    ------------------------

Dec 23-Dec 27: A Box of Peace and Surrender

you are safe
    new year, new starts, new journal
    kiss
    Om Kleem, Om Sreem
    new friendships
    ------------------------

Saturday

Physical
    SUPPS: 12g vitC, 4 caffeine, calc, multi, 3xefa, 1/3 nrg supp, vitE, 0IU vitD, Bovine adrenal extract

Spiritual
    1. New shoes.
    2. Laughter.
    3. Getting asked to be a bridesmaid in the wedding of someone I respect and love very much.

Intellectual/Career/Work
    Work > working.

Social/Family
    out with Amanda
    phone/text: Val, Jess, Allan, Linds, Noah

Financial
    ------------------------

pastorpritch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pastorpritch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pastorpritch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pastorpritch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pastorpritch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pastorpritch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pastorpritch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pastorpritch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pastorpritch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pastorpritch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pastorpritch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Hope things are well and the new year has already brought many new blessings!

Originally Posted by pastorpritch View Post
    Hope things are well and the new year has already brought many new blessings!
    Ditto Pastor! My love and prayers for you and your Good Works.
    I have a new journal...
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=150770603

God bless.
    ------------------------