Page 23 of 33 FirstFirst ... 13 21 22 23 24 25 ... LastLast
    Analysis paralysis Lifting N Tx's Avatar
    Lifting N Tx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lifting N Tx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lifting N Tx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lifting N Tx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lifting N Tx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lifting N Tx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lifting N Tx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lifting N Tx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lifting N Tx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lifting N Tx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lifting N Tx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Life has been really busy lately, and I'm just now catching up and taking in the last few entries. Par for the course.

Anyway ...

Originally Posted by girl81 View Post
    Friday

Last day of training/orientation tommorrow at work. Then I want to start treating myself better. My body is tired... my heart is tired. I will find peace and strength in God.
    I was noting several entries where you noted discontent and unhappiness, and seemed a bit puzzled. It's risky to "diagnose" from afar, without knowing someone in person, but when has that stopped me?

You've accomplished a LOT, hit some big goals and others seem in sight. Graduating was a huge goal, which is the culmination of years of work. You're working and getting experience in your field. The brain says "Everything is going great, I've accomplished a LOT, and am continuing to make further progress." I'm a very analytical person, and if anyone could be happy based on rational calculation it would be me. But I've learned that there is always a lot going on under the conscious surface that is not very susceptible to logical argument.

You've been working so hard for so long, and this continues with little or no break since your graduation. You have conflicts about your love life, and probably feel somewhat constrained about moving forward in that area until other things (including where you'll be living) are settled. You still have uncertainty and the need to continue to perform, including a new job. The brain says "it's going according to plan", the subconscious thinks "when can I just relax". Anyway, I think that at least occasional depression is not just understandable, but predictable.

None of the above is likely much of a surprise to you, and I think the quoted entry indicates that you understand. But maybe it puts into words, somewhat more clearly, what I think you do understand about yourself. Tell my secretary to set up your next appointment in another 2-3 weeks.

Wednesday

I totally messed up and accidentally submitted an application (online) that I wasn't finished with. Any ideas how to inform the hospital withour looking like a flake?
    I have no great rationale for this, but I'd probably complete and submit a new application, then contact them and say "Sorry, I accidentally submitted a partial application. Please ignore in favor of the completed one submitted later."

If it's like most businesses, it'll probably be reviewed by people in HR, then if it seems of interest passed on to the real decision makers. So the really important people will likely never see or know about the original mistake.
    Internet Weightlifting Expert.

Journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=1759931

"Only people willing to work to the point of discomfort on a regular basis using effective means to produce that discomfort will actually look like they have been other-than-comfortable most of the time." - Mark Rippetoe

girl81 is just really nice. (+1000) girl81 is just really nice. (+1000) girl81 is just really nice. (+1000) girl81 is just really nice. (+1000) girl81 is just really nice. (+1000) girl81 is just really nice. (+1000) girl81 is just really nice. (+1000) girl81 is just really nice. (+1000) girl81 is just really nice. (+1000) girl81 is just really nice. (+1000) girl81 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Thursday

N/m to previous post. Turns out I didn't submit; it was a hospital error.
    Pretty sure I'm sick. I can't get warm.

Current Projects:
    Studying for boards
    Applying for RN positions
    DMV issues
    Acclimating to new job
    Training for half-marathon
    Registering for spring courses

Physical
    WORKOUT: 5 miles inside, slow
    SUPPS: 0g vitC, 2 caffeine, calc, mag, multi, biotin, 3fishoil, green tea, VitD
    *GOALS: regain menses, training for Feb half marathon
    *November BABYSTEPS: *8h sleep *10minutes speedwork 2x/week

Spiritual
    *Three out of the ordinary things I'm grateful for today:
    1. Teaching myself to rest.
    2. A better conv with Dad.
    3. A nice conv with Ben.
    *GOAL:Be a strong/healthy/helpful part of God's body
    *BS: let Him fill me and work through me

Intellectual/Career/Work
    PCT position > staff meeting *TO DO: call AOD for more hours
    RN position > studied, *TO DO: BC app, pass boards
    *GOALS: *RN *BSN *NP with naturopathic beliefs
    *BS: * Pass boards, Attain RN position

Social/Family
    cardio with JT
    hospital
    phone/text: Jess, Vicki, Rachel, Dad, Ben, Rob, Allan, Tanya, Marvin
    *GOALS: Start my own family (adoption)
    *BS: *dinner w/friends at least once/week

Financial
    -spent: $20
    *GOAL:*pay off my house *adopt/raise child
    *BS: *budget groceries $14 q day
    Last edited by girl81; 01-13-2012 at 03:25 AM.
    ------------------------

"Teacher, which is the greatest commandment in the Law?" Jesus replied: " 'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.' This is the first and greatest commandment. And the second is like it: 'Love your neighbor as yourself.' All the Law and the Prophets hang on these two commandments."
    Matthew 22:36-40

girl81 is just really nice. (+1000) girl81 is just really nice. (+1000) girl81 is just really nice. (+1000) girl81 is just really nice. (+1000) girl81 is just really nice. (+1000) girl81 is just really nice. (+1000) girl81 is just really nice. (+1000) girl81 is just really nice. (+1000) girl81 is just really nice. (+1000) girl81 is just really nice. (+1000) girl81 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Lifting N Tx View Post
    Life has been really busy lately, and I'm just now catching up and taking in the last few entries. Par for the course.

Anyway ...

I was noting several entries where you noted discontent and unhappiness, and seemed a bit puzzled. It's risky to "diagnose" from afar, without knowing someone in person, but when has that stopped me?

You've accomplished a LOT, hit some big goals and others seem in sight. Graduating was a huge goal, which is the culmination of years of work. You're working and getting experience in your field. The brain says "Everything is going great, I've accomplished a LOT, and am continuing to make further progress." I'm a very analytical person, and if anyone could be happy based on rational calculation it would be me. But I've learned that there is always a lot going on under the conscious surface that is not very susceptible to logical argument.

You've been working so hard for so long, and this continues with little or no break since your graduation. You have conflicts about your love life, and probably feel somewhat constrained about moving forward in that area until other things (including where you'll be living) are settled. You still have uncertainty and the need to continue to perform, including a new job. The brain says "it's going according to plan", the subconscious thinks "when can I just relax". Anyway, I think that at least occasional depression is not just understandable, but predictable.

None of the above is likely much of a surprise to you, and I think the quoted entry indicates that you understand. But maybe it puts into words, somewhat more clearly, what I think you do understand about yourself. Tell my secretary to set up your next appointment in another 2-3 weeks.

I have no great rationale for this, but I'd probably complete and submit a new application, then contact them and say "Sorry, I accidentally submitted a partial application. Please ignore in favor of the completed one submitted later."

If it's like most businesses, it'll probably be reviewed by people in HR, then if it seems of interest passed on to the real decision makers. So the really important people will likely never see or know about the original mistake.
    I enjoyed reading your analysis of my situation; I found it to be both interesting and insightful. I suddenly feel very transparent.
    May I ask what you do for a living? I would definitely consider hiring you if I were more monetarily inclined.
    Last edited by girl81; 01-13-2012 at 03:55 AM.
    ------------------------

"Teacher, which is the greatest commandment in the Law?" Jesus replied: " 'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.' This is the first and greatest commandment. And the second is like it: 'Love your neighbor as yourself.' All the Law and the Prophets hang on these two commandments."

Friday

I'm so grateful to God.

Current Projects:
    Studying for boards
    DMV issues
    Acclimating to new job

Physical
    WORKOUT: 5 miles inside, slow
    SUPPS: 0g vitC, 2 caffeine, calc, mag, multi, biotin, 2fishoil

Spiritual
    1. One day at a time.
    2. Hopefully not getting my license suspended; DMV issue that I still can't believe is happening.
    3. Supportive friends.

Intellectual/Career/Work
    PCT position > left AOD another message *TO DO: call AOD for more hours
    RN position > studied, submitted another BC app *TO DO: pass boards

Social/Family
    cardio with Pauly
    phone/text: Ben, Clerk's office, Collision office, Marvin

Financial
    -spent: $14
    ------------------------

Lifting N Tx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lifting N Tx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lifting N Tx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lifting N Tx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lifting N Tx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lifting N Tx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lifting N Tx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lifting N Tx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lifting N Tx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lifting N Tx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lifting N Tx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Well dang, sorry about the DMV issue. Like you need more complications in your life since it's not busy enough now. Hopefully you can get it worked out without a suspension. I wouldn't know what to do if I couldn't drive.

I enjoyed reading your analysis of my situation; I found it to be both interesting and insightful. I suddenly feel very transparent.
    May I ask what you do for a living? I would definitely consider hiring you if I were more monetarily inclined.
    Heh, thanks. Well, I'm not a psychologist or counselor.

I actually work in IT, for a large international firm that does outsourcing and consulting. Most of the time I work for one very large outsourcing customer. We host major applications for them in our datacenter, and the group I'm with does overall management of certain servers and applications (ERP systems if you know what that is), plus has technical expertise in several areas. Sometimes I also get to consult with other clients. Last week I was out at a client doing some initial technical work and also got to be the main customer contact before turning things over to one of our overseas colleagues to do the rest of the work. I especially enjoy using my technical knowledge and creativity to come up with solutions to problems or needs.

Being analytical in general is probably more a matter of my personality and nature, rather than of training or background.

"Only people willing to work to the point of discomfort on a regular basis using effective means to produce that discomfort will actually look like they have been other-than-comfortable most of the time." - Mark Rippetoe

Saturday

Attitude is everything. Its time to think positive.

Current Projects:
    Studying for boards
    DMV issues
    Acclimating to new job

Physical
    WORKOUT: 4 miles inside
    SUPPS: 2g vitC, 2 caffeine, calc, mag, multi, biotin, 2fishoil, vitE

Spiritual
    1. Paychecks.
    2. An eye-openning look at just how much control the government truly has over us.
    3. A warm home.

Intellectual/Career/Work
    PCT position > long shift *TO DO: call AOD for more hours
    RN position > studied *TO DO: pass boards

Social/Family
    cardio with Val
    hospital
    phone/text: Ben, Val, Robbie, Tanya, Gram, Nona, Marvin

Financial
    ------------------------

Monday

Make your relationship with Him your first priority.

Current Projects:
    Studying for boards
    DMV issues
    Acclimating to new job

Physical
    WORKOUT: 9 miles inside
    SUPPS: 2g vitC, 2 caffeine, calc, mag, multi, biotin, 2fishoil, vitE

Spiritual
    1. Got to catch up with Jess a little. I think she's a good-hearted person; I admire that.
    2. Not giving up when the day wasn't going exactly as planned. God made it a good day in a way that only He can.
    3. Sunshine.

Intellectual/Career/Work
    PCT position > talked to boss; scheduled more shifts *TO DO: call AOD for more hours

Social/Family
    cardio with Rob
    qt with Marvin
    phone/text: Ben, Val, Robbie, Tanya, Gram, Jess, Dee, Marvin

Financial
    -spent: $28
    Last edited by girl81; 01-16-2012 at 06:10 PM.
    ------------------------

Buffycat3 is a name known to all. (+5000) Buffycat3 is a name known to all. (+5000) Buffycat3 is a name known to all. (+5000) Buffycat3 is a name known to all. (+5000) Buffycat3 is a name known to all. (+5000) Buffycat3 is a name known to all. (+5000) Buffycat3 is a name known to all. (+5000) Buffycat3 is a name known to all. (+5000) Buffycat3 is a name known to all. (+5000) Buffycat3 is a name known to all. (+5000) Buffycat3 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Hello

I must apologize for being absent in your journal....I haven't been to my journal either.
    I am thinking of starting a new one on Saturday.
    I started a new workout/diet plan with a PT whom I hired his services for building lean muscle.

I think of you everymorning and i will read your entry for the day.
    I wish you well in all your efforts. You're much inspiring to me

God Bless ♥
    Have a great day!
    In this world, there is Real and Make-Believe. To fear is one thing. To let fear grab you by the tail and swing you around is another. ▪█──────█▪

Tuesday

Current Projects:
    Studying for boards
    DMV issues
    Acclimating to new job

Physical
    WORKOUT: 3 miles inside
    SUPPS: 0g vitC, 1.5 caffeine, calc, mag, multi, biotin, 3fishoil

Spiritual
    1. A job; the economy is so bad right now.
    2. A good guy who goes out of his way to try to get me to include him in my life.
    3. Online practice questions.

Intellectual/Career/Work
    PCT position > long shift *TO DO: call AOD for more hours

Social/Family
    cardio with Jamie
    qt with coworkers
    phone/text: Ben, Val, Robbie, Tanya, Gram, Jamie, Marvin

Financial
    -spent: $4
    ------------------------

storm1507 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) storm1507 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) storm1507 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) storm1507 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) storm1507 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) storm1507 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) storm1507 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) storm1507 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) storm1507 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) storm1507 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) storm1507 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Good morning. Sorry I haven't checked in for awhile. I (and pritch) have been very busy with a huge promo for Beta-Cret.

I hope everything is going well. I found Liftin's observations interesting. I hope you are feeling OK. You are doing great from this viewpoint.
    My current log

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=158720023&p=1173746753&posted=1#post1173746753

A step backwards is better than a setback.

If this (insert whatever trivial thing that is upsetting me) is the worst thing to happen today, I'm going to have a great day.

Originally Posted by Buffycat3 View Post
    Hello

I must apologize for being absent in your journal....I haven't been to my journal either.
    I am thinking of starting a new one on Saturday.
    I started a new workout/diet plan with a PT whom I hired his services for building lean muscle.

I think of you everymorning and i will read your entry for the day.
    I wish you well in all your efforts. You're much inspiring to me

God Bless ♥
    Have a great day!
    You never have to apologize to me; I understand.
    I'm grateful for your kindness and Love. God bless. <3
    ------------------------

Thursday

I'm feeling so anxious about everything. I'm scared, yet at the same time, I hear the Scripture....
    "The LORD is my light and my salvation; whom shall I fear? the LORD is the strength of my life; of whom shall I be afraid?" -Psalms 27:1

Current Projects:
    Studying for boards
    DMV issues
    Acclimating to new job

Physical
    WORKOUT: 12 miles inside
    SUPPS: 3g vitC, 2 caffeine, calc, mag, multi, biotin, 3fishoil

Spiritual
    1. Got my ATT.
    2. Think I realized why I've been so unhappy lately.
    3. QT with my bff.

Intellectual/Career/Work
    PCT position > got ahold of the AOD *TO DO: meet with AOD
    RN position > studied, printed ATT *TO DO: pass boards

Social/Family
    cardio with T
    qt with T
    phone/text: Ben, Val, Rock, William, Tanya, Gram, Jamie, Marvin

Financial
    -spent: $33
    Last edited by girl81; 01-20-2012 at 09:34 PM.
    ------------------------

Friday

Current Projects:
    Studying for boards
    DMV issues
    Acclimating to new job

Physical
    SUPPS: 4g vitC, 2 caffeine, calc, mag, multi, biotin, 1fishoil

Spiritual
    1. Ben's effort.
    2. Good news about pay increase.
    3. Fun budgeting.

Intellectual/Career/Work
    PCT position > long shift, AOD meeting *TO DO: meet with AOD again Sunday
    RN position > studied, printed ATT *TO DO: pass boards

Social/Family
    cardio with Rock
    hung out with coworkers after work

Financial
    -spent: $7
    *BS: *budget groceries $14 q day[/QUOTE]
    ------------------------

Saturday

I officially signed up to take my state boards on Feb 14th; meaning the 15th may be a really bad day... . Whatever comes, I'm a very blessed girl and grateful to Him always.

Current Projects:
    Studying for boards
    DMV issues
    Acclimating to new job

Physical
    WORKOUT: 9 miles inside
    SUPPS: 0g vitC, 2 caffeine, calc, mag, multi, biotin, 1fishoil

Spiritual
    1. A day off from overthinking.
    2. Good friends.
    3. Having a job.

Intellectual/Career/Work
    PCT position > nada *TO DO: meet with AOD again Sunday
    RN position > studied, scheduled boards *TO DO: pass boards

Social/Family
    cardio with Rock

Financial
    -spent: $10
    Last edited by girl81; 01-22-2012 at 10:10 PM.
    ------------------------

pastorpritch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pastorpritch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pastorpritch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pastorpritch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pastorpritch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pastorpritch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pastorpritch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pastorpritch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pastorpritch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pastorpritch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pastorpritch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Good luck!
    I'm sure you'll do wonderfully well
    Journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=175642411
    IG: parsonagegym

Sunday

reminder to self: Meet with advisor to schedule classes!

Current Projects:
    Studying for boards
    DMV issues
    Acclimating to new job

Physical
    SUPPS: 0g vitC, 2 caffeine, calc, mag, multi, biotin, 1fishoil, vitamin E

Spiritual
    1. The teamwork of the staff on my unit.
    2. Dream-house browsing.
    3. Hopefully getting more hours at work.

Intellectual/Career/Work
    PCT position > long shift *TO DO: call AOD tommorrow

Social/Family
    cardio with Nick
    phone/text: Ben, Val, Tanya, Gram, Jamie, Marvin, Rachel, William

Financial
    -spent: $18
    ------------------------

Originally Posted by pastorpritch View Post
    Good luck!
    I'm sure you'll do wonderfully well
    Thank you Pastor.
    ------------------------

Tuesday

I need to figure out a better schedule. Been experiencing extreme mood swings, I think largely in part to the fact that 14 hour shifts are rough.

Current Projects:
    Studying for boards
    DMV issues
    Acclimating to new job

Physical
    WORKOUT: 9 miles outside
    SUPPS: 8g vitC, 2 caffeine, calc, mag, multi, biotin, 2fishoil, vitamin E

Spiritual
    1. Hope.
    2. Supportive friends.
    3. God providing me patience every so often.

Intellectual/Career/Work
    PCT position > scheduled *TO DO: talk to AOD Thursday and schedule an 8h
    RN position > studied, praying *TO DO: pass boards

Social/Family
    cardio with Will
    phone/text: Ben, Val, Tanya, Gram, Jamie, Rob, Jess, Marvin, Rachel, William

Financial
    -spent: $30
    ------------------------

Wednesday

I feel petty admitting that I am depressed at times, despite the knowledge that I am so blessed.

Current Projects:
    Studying for boards
    DMV issues
    Acclimating to new job

Physical
    WORKOUT: 6 miles
    SUPPS: 10g vitC, 2 caffeine, calc, mag, multi, biotin, 2fishoil, vitamin E

Spiritual
    1. New lotion.
    2. A day off tommorrow to hopefully kick this cold.
    3. Cute/sweet doc asking for my number... but then not calling. lol.

Intellectual/Career/Work
    PCT position > long shift *TO DO: talk to AOD Thursday and schedule an 8h

Social/Family
    cardio with Mark
    phone/text: Ben, Val, Tanya, Gram, Jamie, Rob, Marvin

Financial
    -spent: $10
    ------------------------

Sunday

Headcold had me out of commission for 3 long days. Time to be gentler on my body.

Current Projects:
    Studying for boards
    DMV issues
    Acclimating to new job

Physical
    WORKOUT: 9 miles outside, supersplow
    SUPPS: 15g vitC, 2 caffeine, calc, mag, multi, biotin, 2fishoil, vitamin E

Spiritual
    1. Scheduling once/week Vicki sessions.
    2. Learning to be more responsible.
    3. Learning to be less neurotic.

Intellectual/Career/Work
    PCT position > nada *TO DO: talk to AOD and schedule an 8h

Social/Family
    cardio with Renee
    phone/text: Renee, Jay, Jess, Ben, Val, Tanya, Gram, Jamie, Rob, Marvin

Financial
    ------------------------

Monday

I feel like I've been overthinking things.

Current Projects:
    Studying for boards
    DMV issues
    Acclimating to new job

Physical
    WORKOUT: 4 miles inside, speedwork
    SUPPS: 0g vitC, 2.5 caffeine, calc, mag, multi, biotin, 3fishoil, vitamin E

Spiritual
    1. An epiphany... just chill out; .
    2. Grandma's trip.
    3. The flow of Love.

Intellectual/Career/Work
    PCT position > double shift *TO DO: talk to AOD and schedule an 8h

Social/Family
    cardio with Renee
    breakroom time
    phone/text: Ben, Val, Jamie, my aunt, Marvin

Financial
    -spent: $17
    ------------------------

Tuesday

I had a bad reaction to something I ate. I may have to call off work tommorrow and I'm afraid to do so. I'm in the running for that job with them and absences look very bad.

Current Projects:
    Studying for boards
    DMV issues
    Acclimating to new job

Physical
    WORKOUT: 8 miles inside, speedwork
    SUPPS: 0g vitC, 2.5 caffeine, calc, mag, multi, biotin, 3fishoil, vitamin E

Spiritual
    1. A roof over my head.
    2. Humility; I know I'm not always right.
    3. Forgiveness.

Intellectual/Career/Work
    PCT position > nada *TO DO: talk to AOD and schedule an 8h

Social/Family
    cardio with Nick
    phone/text: Vicki, Tanya, Marvin

Financial
    -spent: $11
    ------------------------

MuscleMom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuscleMom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuscleMom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuscleMom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuscleMom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuscleMom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuscleMom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuscleMom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuscleMom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuscleMom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuscleMom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I hope you are feeling better this morning!!!!
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=171086161&p=1435554041#post1435554041

Wednesday

I enrolled and start classes Monday. I feel like there aren't enough hours in a day. School, work, studying for boards, gym, family, friends... everything is great, I just need to find a way to manage it all better.
    As is always the case lately, I am blessed and stressed.

Current Projects:
    Studying for boards
    DMV issues
    Spring courses (Gov't, Humanities, Comp 2)

Physical
    WORKOUT: 8 miles inside, speedwork
    SUPPS: 6g vitC, 2.5 caffeine, calc, mag, multi, biotin, 2fishoil

Spiritual
    1. Remembering my priorities.
    2. Even though I called in sick, I feel some peace in that I feel I made the right choice for me at the time. I am aware that my boss will probably find me less reliable, at the same time, things happen.
    3. Jeremiah. .

Intellectual/Career/Work
    PCT position > scheduled shift *TO DO: practice 8h shift with GITA

Social/Family
    cardio with Steven
    phone/text: Rob, Rock, Ben, Rachel, Tanya

Financial
    Last edited by girl81; 02-02-2012 at 12:31 AM.
    ------------------------

Originally Posted by MuscleMom View Post
    I hope you are feeling better this morning!!!!
    Thanks Luv.
    I'll be ok.
    ------------------------

I feel like I've been overthinking things.
    I don't know much about nursing, but I'm really good at that one. If you decide to really give in to your inner overthinker I can probably give you some tips.

BTW I spent about 3 hours at a DMV station today with my son, who was getting his learner's permit. It didn't really contribute to the waiting time, but the clerk didn't know the rules for ID to bring that are posted on their own web site until I argued with her and she finally got the ok from her boss about what I'd brought. Made me think of your DMV issue, whatever it is. I hope it gets/is getting resolved.

Thursday

Current Projects:
    Studying for boards
    DMV issues
    Spring courses (Gov't, Humanities, Comp 2)

Physical
    WORKOUT: 6 miles outside
    SUPPS: 6g vitC, 2.5 caffeine, calc, mag, multi, biotin, 2fishoil, vitamin E

Spiritual
    1. A nice kudo from Michael to my boss.
    2. Sunshine.
    3. QT with Nick.

Intellectual/Career/Work
    PCT position > 9 hour shift *TO DO: GITA

Social/Family
    cardio with Nick
    break with Danielle
    phone/text: Rock, Ben, Rachel, Tanya, Jason, Jess, Vicki, Val, Marvin

Financial
    ------------------------

Originally Posted by Lifting N Tx View Post
    I don't know much about nursing, but I'm really good at that one. If you decide to really give in to your inner overthinker I can probably give you some tips.

BTW I spent about 3 hours at a DMV station today with my son, who was getting his learner's permit. It didn't really contribute to the waiting time, but the clerk didn't know the rules for ID to bring that are posted on their own web site until I argued with her and she finally got the ok from her boss about what I'd brought. Made me think of your DMV issue, whatever it is. I hope it gets/is getting resolved.
    Thanks for your support and concern Steve. The DMV issue has taken a back burner; thanks for the reminder.
    How long do kids have to have their learner's permits for now?
    ------------------------

Buffycat3 is a name known to all. (+5000) Buffycat3 is a name known to all. (+5000) Buffycat3 is a name known to all. (+5000) Buffycat3 is a name known to all. (+5000) Buffycat3 is a name known to all. (+5000) Buffycat3 is a name known to all. (+5000) Buffycat3 is a name known to all. (+5000) Buffycat3 is a name known to all. (+5000) Buffycat3 is a name known to all. (+5000) Buffycat3 is a name known to all. (+5000) Buffycat3 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    HI

So sorry for being absent in your journal.
    I've been absent from bbing.com as well.....I've been doing a lot of work on ********.

I have hired a PT to help me with my goal of building lean muscle.
    Ruben Sandoval is a nutritionist, who also sets up speicailized workout/diet plans for people (all kinds of people) (not just bbers).
    Iam excited to work with him....so far he and his team of FTBIYK (Fit To Be In Your Kitchen) has been soooo wonderful.

I am not journaling at the moment....but I did recenly post in the Female Section of Female Bodybuilding General Chat Forum under "First Time Bulkers".
    this expains a bit more of my goals : http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...#post824866801
    so with that being said about me......now You

Busy Busy you are
    I applaud your super efforts, very inspiring.
    I am stilll in thought of pursuing a new line of work (carreer?)
    but its only thought at this time.
    My main focus is putting Emily through college the fall.
    We recently vistied her school last week....she had a tour of the school and dorms...and she brought home Many applications for scholarships to apply for.
    She took a scholarship test that day we visited *crosses fingers*
    Emily is Soooo Excited to begin her schooling this fall.
    she will be job shadowing at out local Veterinarian Hospital next week....she will have hands on (or eyes on) experiacne with what She will be doing once she graduates from Veterinarian Tecnician School.

Much respect to you and your contnued effort of the love of your carreer and all of your lifes experiances!!

God Bless You, Always!
    In this world, there is Real and Make-Believe. To fear is one thing. To let fear grab you by the tail and swing you around is another. ▪█──────█▪

Joan,

I'm so glad to hear you are doing well. I truly believe Emily will do great in her studies.
    Sending you a PM. God bless.
    ------------------------