Thread: Need help!

cnock has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cnock has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cnock has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cnock has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cnock has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cnock has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cnock has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cnock has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cnock has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cnock has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cnock has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Need help!

Well im 11 and 12 weeks out from my next comps and unfortunately me and my fiance have broken up. Six years together and now its over. Im trying to press on and stay motivated but its hard to not let it affect me and am worried its gonna make the rest of my prep hell. Any suggestions to help stay on track?
    You know your a bodybuilder when you stop seeing food and start seeing numbers.

Mass impresses people but conditioning wins competitions.

The difference between me and you is im willing to push it till it breaks and you only push it till it aches.

Meal after meal. Rep after rep. All the while tired and stuffed. Why do i do this? So that one day i can look in the mirror and see something satisfying and complete. All the while knowing i will never be satisfied nor complete.

jetlynk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jetlynk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jetlynk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jetlynk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jetlynk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jetlynk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jetlynk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jetlynk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jetlynk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jetlynk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jetlynk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Break ups suck!

Pretty much all of us know this. I had a situation where my fiance and I broke up after 8 years together. We were high school sweethearts. The break up gave me a chance to step back and see if we were right for each other or not. After some thought realized it was for the better, not saying this is your case. I'm no expert by any means on the subject and it is a touchy one at that. Best advice I could give is talk things out with friends, enjoy life and analyze in your free time what you had and if it's worth giving up on or fighting for. In the mean time keep your space from them and keep with your training. I know it would be hard to keep focused after such an ordeal, but its much worse when your alone with your thoughts not doing anything. Gotta remember exercise is a great stress reliever. Just think how much stronger mentaly and physicaly you can come out of this.

Also did some searching and found these sites that seemed to have some sound advice.
    http://helpguide.org/mental/coping_d...ip_breakup.htm
    http://www.wikihow.com/Get-Over-a-Break-Up

Your a big man for asking for help, most guys would hide there feelings and fears. Stick with it and push through. Time heals all wounds.

cnock has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cnock has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cnock has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cnock has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cnock has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cnock has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cnock has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cnock has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cnock has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cnock has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cnock has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    thanks for replying and yes its definitly hardest when you are alone with your thoughts. I need to push on and im actually glad my schedule starting next week will be busy as hell it will give me something to focus on and keep my mind off things. Moving all my stuff out sucks and seeing her definitly makes it harder so i need to get everyhting out as fast as possible. Ill check those links out thanks again.
    You know your a bodybuilder when you stop seeing food and start seeing numbers.

Mass impresses people but conditioning wins competitions.

The difference between me and you is im willing to push it till it breaks and you only push it till it aches.

Meal after meal. Rep after rep. All the while tired and stuffed. Why do i do this? So that one day i can look in the mirror and see something satisfying and complete. All the while knowing i will never be satisfied nor complete.

selffirst is a name known to all. (+5000) selffirst is a name known to all. (+5000) selffirst is a name known to all. (+5000) selffirst is a name known to all. (+5000) selffirst is a name known to all. (+5000) selffirst is a name known to all. (+5000) selffirst is a name known to all. (+5000) selffirst is a name known to all. (+5000) selffirst is a name known to all. (+5000) selffirst is a name known to all. (+5000) selffirst is a name known to all. (+5000)

Lightbulb A new beginning

Sorry to hear about your relationship...You probably heard this a million times but it's the truth....Time heals...Second...Things happen for a reason initially we may not understand why situations happen but over time those answers will be revealed to you....Don't let this set back ruin or hamper your dream...Lastly it's ok to grieve the ending of a relationship...take a day to emotionally let it out...after you express those feelings....Tell yourself....It's all out...it's finished....Then move on....I'll be keeping positive thoughts for ya....Self
    While liftin duh weights I yell out..."You sexy beast"...."Squeeze metal for papa".