ralphinator has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

losing chest fat..please help!

I'm 6'0" 170 lbs and I wouldn't say that I'm fat at all. I've been working out for a solid 3 years and the one place I find that i just can't lose fat is my chest. My chest sticks out farther than my stomach does and makes my body look very disproportional. I've tried all kind of cutting workouts and topical fat burners like lipoderm-y and still I have yet to get rid of this stubborn chest fat. Someone please tell me I'm not the only one who has tried so hard to lose this fat, and please tell me that someone has found a way to finally get rid of this stupid fat. Any help would be awesome. thanks

sheckie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sheckie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sheckie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sheckie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sheckie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sheckie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sheckie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sheckie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sheckie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sheckie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sheckie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by ralphinator View Post
    I'm 6'0" 170 lbs and I wouldn't say that I'm fat at all. I've been working out for a solid 3 years and the one place I find that i just can't lose fat is my chest. My chest sticks out farther than my stomach does and makes my body look very disproportional. I've tried all kind of cutting workouts and topical fat burners like lipoderm-y and still I have yet to get rid of this stubborn chest fat. Someone please tell me I'm not the only one who has tried so hard to lose this fat, and please tell me that someone has found a way to finally get rid of this stupid fat. Any help would be awesome. thanks
    You're not the only one. My chest isn't horrible, but I can see that if I don't do something now it will be. My issue is mostly around the nipple and mostly on one side. I still have some body fat to lose and I'm hoping dropping a couple % will take care of it but I'm worried that it won't.

Wish I had an answer for you cuz I'd use it myself.

my body is beyond ready greedy11's Avatar
    greedy11 will become famous soon enough. (+50) greedy11 will become famous soon enough. (+50) greedy11 will become famous soon enough. (+50) greedy11 will become famous soon enough. (+50) greedy11 will become famous soon enough. (+50) greedy11 will become famous soon enough. (+50) greedy11 will become famous soon enough. (+50) greedy11 will become famous soon enough. (+50) greedy11 will become famous soon enough. (+50) greedy11 will become famous soon enough. (+50) greedy11 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    post up pics so we can see if its fat or gyno or what....

Gusthebus is just really nice. (+1000) Gusthebus is just really nice. (+1000) Gusthebus is just really nice. (+1000) Gusthebus is just really nice. (+1000) Gusthebus is just really nice. (+1000) Gusthebus is just really nice. (+1000) Gusthebus is just really nice. (+1000) Gusthebus is just really nice. (+1000) Gusthebus is just really nice. (+1000) Gusthebus is just really nice. (+1000) Gusthebus is just really nice. (+1000)
    Creat a calorie deficit or might have gyno but pretty rare prolly just fat.
    / thread

sharpieblet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sharpieblet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sharpieblet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sharpieblet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sharpieblet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sharpieblet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sharpieblet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sharpieblet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sharpieblet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sharpieblet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sharpieblet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    there's lots of people with that prob man, i myself have some of that prob. i got a lot of chest muscle, but i still have a bit of fat on top of that which is tough to get rid of. lots of cardio man, that's what it'll take, and preserve the muscle that you do have. pics would be a lil helpful in determining if it's gyno or just fat that you can get rid of.