Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Teach Me How to Dougie asianstyles's Avatar
    asianstyles has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) asianstyles has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) asianstyles has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) asianstyles has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) asianstyles has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) asianstyles has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) asianstyles has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) asianstyles has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) asianstyles has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) asianstyles has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) asianstyles has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by PuZo View Post
    I have a question. Why are the ingredients not listed as a proprietary formula like all Universal/Gaspari products are? Doesn't proprietary mean its better?
    Not sure if you are serious when asking whether proprietary means it's better, but I will address the question as if serious.

MAN Sports believes in including only the most effective ingredients in proper doses. MAN has nothing to hide and wants the consumer to know exactly how much of each high quality ingredient is contained in the product. Throughout its history, MAN has been known for having non prop blended products that are highly effective.
    Not affiliated

Kickerof09 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kickerof09 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kickerof09 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kickerof09 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kickerof09 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kickerof09 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kickerof09 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kickerof09 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kickerof09 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kickerof09 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kickerof09 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    SICK PROMO!

1.) Have you used any SNS products in the past? I was turned to SNS by a buddy of mine who let me finish the bottle of his Creatine E2 caps. Needless to say, I loved it and prompted the purchase of the CEE im using now (powder form)

2.) Will you post up an honest review of your experiences with SNS Agmatine? Definitely! I will include nutrition and weight logs as detailed as possible to better help.

Why do you want to try Agmatine and do you think such a product could help your reach your fitness goals (in 2011)?

from what it's supposed to do, it will fit into my regime perfectly. I have always struggled with a skinny fat look and have recently been fixing that (started getting serious January). I have bulked up to my goal BF % and now I want to hit the weights extra hard to help 'fill' out my body frame. Using this product along with my strict nutritional program and Lanyne Norton's training program would be a dream..
    Being a college student, a chance to try a supp has HQ as this would be a dream!

PuZo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PuZo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PuZo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PuZo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PuZo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PuZo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PuZo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PuZo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PuZo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PuZo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PuZo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by asianstyles View Post
    Not sure if you are serious when asking whether proprietary means it's better, but I will address the question as if serious.

MAN Sports believes in including only the most effective ingredients in proper doses. MAN has nothing to hide and wants the consumer to know exactly how much of each high quality ingredient is contained in the product. Throughout its history, MAN has been known for having non prop blended products that are highly effective.
    It was more of a bash towards prop blending companies. Keep up the good work MAN, let me know where I can get some Clout and some old version Body Octane, that stuff aint easy to find!

llllern is a name known to all. (+5000) llllern is a name known to all. (+5000) llllern is a name known to all. (+5000) llllern is a name known to all. (+5000) llllern is a name known to all. (+5000) llllern is a name known to all. (+5000) llllern is a name known to all. (+5000) llllern is a name known to all. (+5000) llllern is a name known to all. (+5000) llllern is a name known to all. (+5000) llllern is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by PuZo View Post
    It was more of a bash towards prop blending companies. Keep up the good work MAN, let me know where I can get some Clout and some old version Body Octane, that stuff aint easy to find!
    When you say old version are you talking bodyoctane and not gameday correct or are you just asking for s legit place to pick up the new sized bodyoctane ?

Bodyoctane is the non stim ( old I think you mean )
    Bodyoctane GameDay is the stim product which is not the same but I think this is what you concider the new

Darn cell phone

Madevilz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Madevilz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Madevilz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Madevilz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Madevilz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Madevilz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Madevilz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Madevilz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Madevilz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Madevilz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Madevilz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Kickerof09 View Post
    SICK PROMO!

1.) Have you used any SNS products in the past? I was turned to SNS by a buddy of mine who let me finish the bottle of his Creatine E2 caps. Needless to say, I loved it and prompted the purchase of the CEE im using now (powder form)

2.) Will you post up an honest review of your experiences with SNS Agmatine? Definitely! I will include nutrition and weight logs as detailed as possible to better help.

Why do you want to try Agmatine and do you think such a product could help your reach your fitness goals (in 2011)?

from what it's supposed to do, it will fit into my regime perfectly. I have always struggled with a skinny fat look and have recently been fixing that (started getting serious January). I have bulked up to my goal BF % and now I want to hit the weights extra hard to help 'fill' out my body frame. Using this product along with my strict nutritional program and Lanyne Norton's training program would be a dream..
    Being a college student, a chance to try a supp has HQ as this would be a dream!
    SNS thread is this way =====>

llllern is a name known to all. (+5000) llllern is a name known to all. (+5000) llllern is a name known to all. (+5000) llllern is a name known to all. (+5000) llllern is a name known to all. (+5000) llllern is a name known to all. (+5000) llllern is a name known to all. (+5000) llllern is a name known to all. (+5000) llllern is a name known to all. (+5000) llllern is a name known to all. (+5000) llllern is a name known to all. (+5000)
    MAN Sports Thread THIS WAY^^^^^^