Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    Rockin like its my job SpikedDiesel's Avatar
    SpikedDiesel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SpikedDiesel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SpikedDiesel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SpikedDiesel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SpikedDiesel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SpikedDiesel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SpikedDiesel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SpikedDiesel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SpikedDiesel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SpikedDiesel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SpikedDiesel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Mirin beast status.
    >>MMMC<< Top of the bell curve, baby.

Plyoathlete is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Plyoathlete is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Plyoathlete is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Plyoathlete is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Plyoathlete is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Plyoathlete is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Plyoathlete is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Plyoathlete is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Plyoathlete is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Plyoathlete is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Plyoathlete is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Usuibro View Post
    Well, I must say your work has inspired me, you really seem to know what you are doing, I'll definitely check out all the info you've been posting, keep it up.
    Thanks Usuibro. I am greatful to be an inspiration. I know how other inspires me :-)
    ☩♛ The VIKING Aesthetics Crew ♛☩

INSTAGRAM: plyo

Plyoathlete is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Plyoathlete is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Plyoathlete is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Plyoathlete is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Plyoathlete is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Plyoathlete is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Plyoathlete is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Plyoathlete is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Plyoathlete is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Plyoathlete is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Plyoathlete is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by cgrimaldo View Post
    Goal physique right there. Great pics brah
    Thanx!

Originally Posted by iamtough View Post
    you are my height and weigh ~60 lbs more than me, **** my life.

i would kill babies for your physique
    Hahaha. When I started lifting weights, I was 77 pounds smaller then I am today. So I recommend not killing babies but lifting more weights ;-)

Originally Posted by Szakalzg View Post
    90% of people on here aspire too look like you... and so do I.

Great job.
    Thanks a lot! It is good to aspire to reach some goals. I have several people who inspires med, so I know the importance!

Originally Posted by t1ger View Post
    Ekstremt bra fysikk! Det faktum at du er norsk gjør det hele bare enda bedre.

Keep it up.
    Hehe! Tusen takk :-) Gøy med flere nordmenn!

Originally Posted by m0fo View Post
    So what is your complete routine/diet like? Also, how long have you been lifting for?
    I'll try to post my complete routine and diet some other day. Have been lifting on and off for about 10 years...

Originally Posted by Goby View Post
    Great physique.

You should post in the MISC, get more press
    Thanks. I don't think a post about a single person is interesting in misc though ;-)

Originally Posted by LAWLER89 View Post
    I've seen that pic of you on the beach all around this site, and the 'net in general. Glad to see you came to BB.com, man.
    Come to the Misc!
    Thanks man. Glad to be on BB. Been reading this site for a long time, just never been a member :-)

Originally Posted by Obscenity View Post
    Awesome physique.

Originally Posted by Lanny14 View Post
    Amazing physique.
    If you're trying to bring up your upper chest(I was talking to some trainers at my gym) do something like this(obviously everyone is different)

Incline db flyes
    Flat pause bench(slow negative, explosive positive)
    Incline hammer plate loaded press
    Cable flyes
    Incline db bench

All 3 sets

Again, obviously you're more advanced than me, just a thought though
    Thanx a lot Lenny. That is a great selection of exercises. I use severel of the regularly. I just have to try harder!

Originally Posted by weebay View Post
    You realize that your are way bigger and more aesthetic than Gay and Powell right? Or do you mean you wish you could be as fast as them?
    haha. Yes I realize that. I just wanna be big and fast!!

Originally Posted by csjesse View Post
    great physique. what routine did you generally use to bring up your lifts? (ever hear of Jim Wendler's 5/3/1?)
    Hi! I've herd of 5/3/1 yes. One of my training buddies loves it. I've never used that routine myself. Started out with MAX-OT and then did some 5x5. MAX-OT was a great start for me!

Originally Posted by AB25 View Post
    Inspiring pics (no homo) (slight homo)

(no homo)
    Hahaha! Thanks a lot bro

Originally Posted by Idontevenlift1 View Post
    great pecs and arms! have some measurements?
    Unfortunately not at the moment. I'll try to measure it one day :-)

Originally Posted by mufc-ok View Post
    ye brah you have probably the most perfect physique (no homo)

and that pic of you in the black shorts has been posted in ALOT of "what is your ideal physique" threads, but never with your face in the picture
    Hehe. I'm honoured. Thanks

Originally Posted by donati03gt View Post
    wow man good job yeah interested in diet as well cal intake ? good **** keep it up !!!
    I'll see what I can write down :-D

Originally Posted by UTGTi View Post
    Thanks for that write up, best response to a post I've ever had lol. I know what workout I will be doing the next couple of months. I hope I can achieve the thickness you have, looks like armor.
    You're welcome. Looking forward to see the result :-D

Originally Posted by KingValentino View Post
    lol this guy is clearly on roids or a fat burner. Be cereal people
    Hi man. No roids, and no fat burners. I promise you all it's all natural!!

Originally Posted by SpikedDiesel View Post
    Mirin beast status.
    Hehe. What does that mean?

:-)

Animall will become famous soon enough. (+50) Animall will become famous soon enough. (+50) Animall will become famous soon enough. (+50) Animall will become famous soon enough. (+50) Animall will become famous soon enough. (+50) Animall will become famous soon enough. (+50) Animall will become famous soon enough. (+50) Animall will become famous soon enough. (+50) Animall will become famous soon enough. (+50) Animall will become famous soon enough. (+50) Animall will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    wow man, you look amazing!

show me your diet too!

i'll follow your blog daily!

LuckyKid is on a distinguished road. (+10) LuckyKid is on a distinguished road. (+10) LuckyKid is on a distinguished road. (+10) LuckyKid is on a distinguished road. (+10) LuckyKid is on a distinguished road. (+10) LuckyKid is on a distinguished road. (+10) LuckyKid is on a distinguished road. (+10) LuckyKid is on a distinguished road. (+10) LuckyKid is on a distinguished road. (+10) LuckyKid is on a distinguished road. (+10) LuckyKid is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    yes can u post diet for cutting and bulking

WorldStrike has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WorldStrike has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WorldStrike has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WorldStrike has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WorldStrike has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WorldStrike has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WorldStrike has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WorldStrike has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WorldStrike has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WorldStrike has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WorldStrike has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Diet for cutting needed immediately

Originally Posted by LuckyKid View Post
    yes can u post diet for cutting and bulking
    I'll get back to this as soon as I find time :-)

Originally Posted by WorldStrike View Post
    Diet for cutting needed immediately
    Haha. In january. Thought cutting started in april/may ;-)

just some more random pics :-)

Attached Images

WorldStrike has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WorldStrike has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WorldStrike has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WorldStrike has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WorldStrike has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WorldStrike has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WorldStrike has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WorldStrike has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WorldStrike has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WorldStrike has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WorldStrike has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Plyoathlete View Post
    Haha. In january. Thought cutting started in april/may ;-)
    Well obviously I need a few months to plan for it!

FlamingHomer is just really nice. (+1000) FlamingHomer is just really nice. (+1000) FlamingHomer is just really nice. (+1000) FlamingHomer is just really nice. (+1000) FlamingHomer is just really nice. (+1000) FlamingHomer is just really nice. (+1000) FlamingHomer is just really nice. (+1000) FlamingHomer is just really nice. (+1000) FlamingHomer is just really nice. (+1000) FlamingHomer is just really nice. (+1000) FlamingHomer is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Plyoathlete View Post
    This picture?

Been lifting on and off for 10 years. But not been too serious about it the first years.
    dude i have this picture, saved on my computer... the file name is my goal physique!!!

awesome physique man hopefully i will reach it one day!
    https://spiritshealthy.com/

Registered User GALICKGUNVEGETA's Avatar
    GALICKGUNVEGETA will become famous soon enough. (+50) GALICKGUNVEGETA will become famous soon enough. (+50) GALICKGUNVEGETA will become famous soon enough. (+50) GALICKGUNVEGETA will become famous soon enough. (+50) GALICKGUNVEGETA will become famous soon enough. (+50) GALICKGUNVEGETA will become famous soon enough. (+50) GALICKGUNVEGETA will become famous soon enough. (+50) GALICKGUNVEGETA will become famous soon enough. (+50) GALICKGUNVEGETA will become famous soon enough. (+50) GALICKGUNVEGETA will become famous soon enough. (+50) GALICKGUNVEGETA will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    if really you, mother of god

any pics of before you ever worked out?

ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz
    Insane squats, GJDM
    When all that says 'it is good' has been debunked, what says 'I want' remains.

- CS Lewis