Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    The Solution has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Arrow Cellucor C4 Pre-Workout Review

Cellucor C4 Pre-Workout Review

Taste
    ** As the video states, not overpowering, not too tart, but just right. A good refreshing fruit punch flavor that reminded me of Fruit Punch Kool-Aid. I used more water than recommended but that is how I prefer to mix my stuff. I like to enjoy my drinks unlike some who love slugging down their shakes in a matter of seconds. Overall very good!

Mixibility
    ** No problems almost dissolved just touching the water, power is very fine and it had no residue left over. Great stuff and good Mixibility.

Cost
    24.99 for 30 Servings .. Assuming you are using 1 scoop, but if you use 2 that is 15 servings for 25$. Not too bad considering other pre-workouts on the market and what you get out of them.

Formula

* I like the inclusion of 1,3 in the product (as others may not) but I am a big responder of it. Not a huge amount of caffeine (100mg), and a good dose of BA (1.5g) and a small bit of creatine nitrate (1g) for 1 serving (1 scoop). Assuming most will use up to 2 scoops double everything above. A decent prop blend with good inclusions. Also 5 cals / 1g of carb per serving is not bad at all considering its cut diet friendly.

Overall
    Very happy with the formula, taste, Mixibility, and price reasonable on the market. I am eager to give this a whirl for legs tomorrow and see how it goes. I have high hopes after laying off stims for over 3 weeks to see how hard this truly hits me and if it can keep my focus for a very short DC Leg Workout. Will report back, but thanks again to Mike, Team Cellucor, and congrats on winning the Brand of the Year at the Olympia.

-- Will Review on the product tomorrow, and maybe a video from leg workout ---

M5 Reloaded + P6 Black =∞ MikeCellucor's Avatar
    MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    sub'd bro! Good lookin log so far
    No Longer with Cellucor....do not contact directly for assistance, please see Official Rep Thread for assistance or contact Cellucor directly at Cellucor.com

Murderfox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Murderfox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Murderfox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Murderfox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Murderfox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Murderfox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Murderfox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Murderfox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Murderfox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Murderfox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Murderfox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Good stuff, love that it's not too heavy on the stims.
    PROCCOR

PR on Hack Squats

* Pump
    - Totally insane, Quads were blown up, and I felt a huge pump doing leg extensions with nice slow negatives and extra forced reps. Hamstrings were so tight and I am still on fire and this session was done at 6 a.m. this morning

*Energy
    - Good and stable which was expected to me being a great responder from 1,3, and not too much caffeine is a great combo that suits me!

Day 1 in the books and day 2 tomorrow on chest/triceps/shoudlers.

jaredmus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jaredmus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jaredmus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jaredmus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jaredmus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jaredmus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jaredmus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jaredmus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jaredmus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jaredmus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jaredmus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    cant wait to try mine out,
    glad it worked well for you how would you compare it to quake bc i know your in w scivation thats why i ask
    Trying to improve day in and day out.

MY youtube-://www.youtube.com/user/JaredBodyB/videos

My instagram-- JaredBB22

CELLUCORSCEO will become famous soon enough. (+50) CELLUCORSCEO will become famous soon enough. (+50) CELLUCORSCEO will become famous soon enough. (+50) CELLUCORSCEO will become famous soon enough. (+50) CELLUCORSCEO will become famous soon enough. (+50) CELLUCORSCEO will become famous soon enough. (+50) CELLUCORSCEO will become famous soon enough. (+50) CELLUCORSCEO will become famous soon enough. (+50) CELLUCORSCEO will become famous soon enough. (+50) CELLUCORSCEO will become famous soon enough. (+50) CELLUCORSCEO will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I just wanted to thank you for taking the time to review our product and report back to the community. I look forward to following your log !

Originally Posted by CELLUCORSCEO View Post
    I just wanted to thank you for taking the time to review our product and report back to the community. I look forward to following your log !
    Thank you very much for the opportunity! Today was another great day in the gym. Took it pre-workout first thing upon waking and the kick in the butt is fantastic. Went into the gym at 6:30 a.m. with plenty of energy, and again provides a fantastic pump. The duration of the focus effect (1,3) and prolonged energy for about 30-45 minutes for my workout (since i train DC style) is all I need to get through and thats what I get.

So far so good, and I am continuing to add time under tension on the exercises, and keep the weight going up as i progress off my rebound, so i cannot complain!

More Notes:

- Energy and Pump are ridiculous on this product. I hit a 6:30 a.m. session today and I was focused for the entire time and a few hours following the session.

- I did rack deadlifts and hit a PR on my topset, and felt the pump/pulsing of my back in pain for several hours past the session, and as I was doing a weighted hang the MMC was as good as it has ever been.

Great Energy, Great Focus, and unreal Pumps.. Vascularity is very good considering i am 3+ months post show and looked as vascular 2 weeks out.

PrepFootball is a name known to all. (+5000) PrepFootball is a name known to all. (+5000) PrepFootball is a name known to all. (+5000) PrepFootball is a name known to all. (+5000) PrepFootball is a name known to all. (+5000) PrepFootball is a name known to all. (+5000) PrepFootball is a name known to all. (+5000) PrepFootball is a name known to all. (+5000) PrepFootball is a name known to all. (+5000) PrepFootball is a name known to all. (+5000) PrepFootball is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    More Notes:

- Energy and Pump are ridiculous on this product. I hit a 6:30 a.m. session today and I was focused for the entire time and a few hours following the session.

Great Energy, Great Focus, and unreal Pumps.. Vascularity is very good considering i am 3+ months post show and looked as vascular 2 weeks out.
    the pump is awesome man i agree 100%, great review.
    Romans 8:18; Nothing worth having comes easy.

blynch923 is just really nice. (+1000) blynch923 is just really nice. (+1000) blynch923 is just really nice. (+1000) blynch923 is just really nice. (+1000) blynch923 is just really nice. (+1000) blynch923 is just really nice. (+1000) blynch923 is just really nice. (+1000) blynch923 is just really nice. (+1000) blynch923 is just really nice. (+1000) blynch923 is just really nice. (+1000) blynch923 is just really nice. (+1000)
    awesome review man. ive watched most of your reviews on youtube and theyre always very informative and i enjoy watching them. repped!
    ~Reppin' Jersey~

Sponsored Controlled Labs White Flood v2 Log:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=699838701#post699838701

Sponsored AI Sports Testopro Log:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=130813813

MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by blynch923 View Post
    awesome review man. ive watched most of your reviews on youtube and theyre always very informative and i enjoy watching them. repped!
    Yea he doesn't mess around. From the day we met he has been non-stop, and tearing down all his goals. The man doesn't get enough credit in my book. Great vids!
    No Longer with Cellucor....do not contact directly for assistance, please see Official Rep Thread for assistance or contact Cellucor directly at Cellucor.com

Originally Posted by MikeCellucor View Post
    Yea he doesn't mess around. From the day we met he has been non-stop, and tearing down all his goals. The man doesn't get enough credit in my book. Great vids!
    Thank you very much for the kind words Mike. You should make your way to the Arnold so we can catch up again, i still owe you dinner for what you did for me during my contest prep.

Anyways I used 1 scoop for HIIT this morning, i needed a kick in the butt because it was 6 a.m in the morning and the stairmaster was going to blow me away if I did not get on top of it.

I started to get a hamstring pump while doing hiit .. I dont know what it is .. but i have the best pumps on this product.. Energy/Focus is not real strong at 1 scoop ( i need a lot as you know), but i got a great pump and had some nice calf vascularity.

LEGS tomorrow, can't wait for this!

foodpr0n is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) foodpr0n is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) foodpr0n is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) foodpr0n is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) foodpr0n is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) foodpr0n is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) foodpr0n is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) foodpr0n is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) foodpr0n is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) foodpr0n is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) foodpr0n is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Awesome review as per Bobbo! Always top notch mate.

I would try this but 1,3 makes crash hardcore.

Originally Posted by foodpr0n View Post
    Awesome review as per Bobbo! Always top notch mate.

I would try this but 1,3 makes crash hardcore.
    Much appreciated Ryan.

One of the best leg workouts to date, PR's on Leg Extension, Leg Curl, and Front Squats. Pump was absolutely insane and rolled with a touch of higher volume to really test this product and the vascularity it brings. I wear long pants to the gym, but i rolled up my pant legs towards the end to see what I had going on and my veins were bulging out my calves and quads, still holding hamstring separation from my show in September!

iSupplements is on a distinguished road. (+10) iSupplements is on a distinguished road. (+10) iSupplements is on a distinguished road. (+10) iSupplements is on a distinguished road. (+10) iSupplements is on a distinguished road. (+10) iSupplements is on a distinguished road. (+10) iSupplements is on a distinguished road. (+10) iSupplements is on a distinguished road. (+10) iSupplements is on a distinguished road. (+10) iSupplements is on a distinguished road. (+10) iSupplements is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    That is one of the greatest reviews i've ever read!
    Keep going...

..repped

hailuand has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hailuand has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hailuand has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hailuand has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hailuand has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hailuand has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hailuand has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hailuand has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hailuand has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hailuand has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hailuand has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Wow man, great review. Repped
    http://www.youtube.com/user/Celonarb My YouTube Channel, please subscribe <3
    Don't ask me if I lift, because I don't

PR's continue to fall!

Weighted Dips: BW + 90 x 11 --> BW + 45 x 7 ---> BW x 7

Dip Video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JtkYpfn32so

bmontgomery87 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bmontgomery87 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bmontgomery87 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bmontgomery87 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bmontgomery87 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bmontgomery87 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bmontgomery87 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bmontgomery87 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bmontgomery87 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bmontgomery87 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bmontgomery87 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    great looking log so far!

Still setting PR's and getting some crazy pumps... Back pics after todays session:

Clewallen11 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Clewallen11 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Clewallen11 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Clewallen11 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Clewallen11 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Clewallen11 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Clewallen11 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Clewallen11 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Clewallen11 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Clewallen11 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Clewallen11 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I am in love with this Log!!! ALMOST have me sold BUT i am curious about another one of there products i am not sure if you have taken it..

I have been using M5 Pre-work from Cellucor and i was curious how it was compared to that, i like the creatine that is in M5 does C4 have it?
    "No need for a plan B, it's only a distraction from plan A"

Originally Posted by Clewallen11 View Post
    I am in love with this Log!!! ALMOST have me sold BUT i am curious about another one of there products i am not sure if you have taken it..

I have been using M5 Pre-work from Cellucor and i was curious how it was compared to that, i like the creatine that is in M5 does C4 have it?
    #1 C4
    #2 Nzero
    #3 M5

My order, it will differ from everyone else.. the only way to figure out is to try it out yourself. I would have to say based off feedback you will not go wrong for the price Cellucor is offering this C4 for (24.99) if not cheaper if you check the company promo thread.

Yes C4 has creatine, read the ingredient panel.

Just about finished up with the tub, and so far things are going great..

Energy -- Still very strong, and goes past my workout sometimes up to an hour. Focused and there is 0 crash of energy during the workout or after the workout.

Pumps - Where the product shines IMO, I feel pumped in my upperbody doing legs, and when i do anything upperbody my arms explode, This is the #1 trait of the product IMO

Mixibility - No problems.. powder dissolves in a second

Taste - Doing 2 scoops in 20oz of water, and its great and refreshing. Don't want to chug it cause it tastes good.

Just about finished up with the tub, and so far things are going great..

Energy -- Still very strong, and goes past my workout sometimes up to an hour. Focused and there is 0 crash of energy during the workout or after the workout.

Pumps - Where the product shines IMO, I feel pumped in my upperbody doing legs, and when i do anything upperbody my arms explode, This is the #1 trait of the product IMO

Mixibility - No problems.. powder dissolves in a second

Taste - Doing 2 scoops in 20oz of water, and its great and refreshing. Don't want to chug it cause it tastes good.
    Hey bro! Glad to see you are still going strong. Thanks for the in depth log. This is what beta testing is all about!!

Clewallen11 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Clewallen11 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Clewallen11 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Clewallen11 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Clewallen11 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Clewallen11 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Clewallen11 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Clewallen11 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Clewallen11 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Clewallen11 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Clewallen11 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Hey bro! Glad to see you are still going strong. Thanks for the in depth log. This is what beta testing is all about!!
    Can you give me some details like M5 vs C4?

Originally Posted by Clewallen11 View Post
    Can you give me some details like M5 vs C4?
    Since M5 is about to get a facelift I'll say give it another week, and I should have some information to post on the Gen 3 comparisons. You will be able to use M5 and C4 together though. M5 will be all about increasing lean mass and pump, and while C4 will focus on energy/pump/endurance.

SoftballNerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SoftballNerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SoftballNerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SoftballNerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SoftballNerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SoftballNerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SoftballNerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SoftballNerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SoftballNerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SoftballNerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SoftballNerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Sorry if Im hijacking the thread....Im in the same boat as you....I take my stims in the morning and workout first thing as well....are you eating drinking anything else before your workouts? Maybe protein or something an hour before heading out? I've tried both ways...havent really noticed anything different

Since M5 is about to get a facelift I'll say give it another week, and I should have some information to post on the Gen 3 comparisons. You will be able to use M5 and C4 together though. M5 will be all about increasing lean mass and pump, and while C4 will focus on energy/pump/endurance.
    Anyway i could run a log?? with a comparison because i been on M5 everyday for 2 months and i want to switch to C4. Is there anyway i could get in on this Beta test?

Originally Posted by SoftballNerd View Post
    Sorry if Im hijacking the thread....Im in the same boat as you....I take my stims in the morning and workout first thing as well....are you eating drinking anything else before your workouts? Maybe protein or something an hour before heading out? I've tried both ways...havent really noticed anything different
    Take a pre-workout on empty stomach, nothing prior. Supplements will vary from person to person and how they respond.

Mike sounds good about the upcoming products i saw in the company promo, and thanks again!

Things are finally done as my 2 scoop experiment on C4 has come to an end!

I have to say this product delivered as far as Pumps / Energy / and prolonged focus . These are the shining points IMO. Taken a an empty stomach first thing in the morning or around 3-4 p.m. on an empty i got similar results, and shattered PR's on a daily basis during my time on this product.

I have energy that lasted past my workout and continued an hour + longer. I cannot complain with that ONE bit. I have to say I look forward to what CEllucor has up their sleeve for the future. Congrats on new brand of the year, and what Gen 3 has to bring

Thanks for choosing me and I hope this information and log was helpful!

Glad you dug C4 bro! The beta testing has been huge at helping us to release a perfect final.

Things are finally done as my 2 scoop experiment on C4 has come to an end!

I have to say this product delivered as far as Pumps / Energy / and prolonged focus . These are the shining points IMO. Taken a an empty stomach first thing in the morning or around 3-4 p.m. on an empty i got similar results, and shattered PR's on a daily basis during my time on this product.

I have energy that lasted past my workout and continued an hour + longer. I cannot complain with that ONE bit. I have to say I look forward to what CEllucor has up their sleeve for the future. Congrats on new brand of the year, and what Gen 3 has to bring

Thanks for choosing me and I hope this information and log was helpful!