Registered User prototypeanimal's Avatar
    prototypeanimal has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) prototypeanimal has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) prototypeanimal has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) prototypeanimal has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) prototypeanimal has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

creatine question? sizeon/ superpump

hey i had some size on and superpump left over so i started using it but i ordered some creatine and it says do a loading phase but since i been taking superpump and size on should i still do the loading or not? i only used super pump size on for few weeks btw
    nothing is impossible

purts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) purts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) purts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) purts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) purts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) purts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) purts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) purts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) purts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) purts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) purts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Loading is useless. Stacking SizeON and SuperPump MAX will be enough to keep your creatine levels full.

I train with MAX, do you? AlecGaspari's Avatar
    AlecGaspari has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlecGaspari has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlecGaspari has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlecGaspari has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlecGaspari has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlecGaspari has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlecGaspari has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlecGaspari has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlecGaspari has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlecGaspari has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlecGaspari has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Hey there, glad to see you using such an effective stack!

If you are taking Superpump and Sizeon together 3-4 times a week, then you do not need to supplement with additional creatine. Loading is not a bad idea really, but it's unnecessary and you're body will become saturated with creatine in roughly 7-14 days.

Let me know if there is anything else I can help with
    Senior Gaspari Board Rep/Brand Ambassador
    www.gasparinutrition.com
    alec @ gasparinutrition.com

"Above post reflects my personal opinion and has not been evaluated by the FDA, nor is intended to diagnose, treat, prevent or cure any disease."

Registered User prototypeanimal's Avatar
    prototypeanimal has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) prototypeanimal has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) prototypeanimal has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) prototypeanimal has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) prototypeanimal has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    no im not gonna be using creatine on top of super pump and size on i only had a little bit left and its about to end soon so i ordered some creatine.. thanks
    nothing is impossible