HockeyBod has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Hyperbolic Mass Gainer questions

Hey guys I just bought some hyperbolic mass gainer and I was wondering does it make you look chubbier?

All I wanted when I bought this was to gain a little bit of weight, but build a lot of muscle strength.
    What is the best way to take this so I don't get a fatty look to me, but make my muscles bigger?

Please help me out!

gymrat53 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gymrat53 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gymrat53 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gymrat53 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gymrat53 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gymrat53 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gymrat53 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gymrat53 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gymrat53 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gymrat53 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gymrat53 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by HockeyBod View Post
    Hey guys I just bought some hyperbolic mass gainer and I was wondering does it make you look chubbier?

All I wanted when I bought this was to gain a little bit of weight, but build a lot of muscle strength.
    What is the best way to take this so I don't get a fatty look to me, but make my muscles bigger?

Please help me out!
    Your 14 your metabolism is probably sky high judging from your avi. Just take a serving post workout and in the morning on non workout days.

Can't build muscle without a caloric surplus. More calories than you burn = weight gain less calories than you burn = weight loss.

Your 14 though just stick with food and whey if you want.
    Kush & OJ

"I have no special talents. I am only passionately curious."

BRB boosting AMPk

Originally Posted by gymrat53 View Post
    Your 14 your metabolism is probably sky high judging from your avi. Just take a serving post workout and in the morning on non workout days.

Can't build muscle without a caloric surplus. More calories than you burn = weight gain less calories than you burn = weight loss.

Your 14 though just stick with food and whey if you want.
    Ok so do you think if I take the minimun number of scoops for each time I workout I will gain weight over a period of time, but have a lean/cut look?

gymrat53 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gymrat53 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gymrat53 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gymrat53 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gymrat53 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gymrat53 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gymrat53 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gymrat53 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gymrat53 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gymrat53 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gymrat53 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Ok so do you think if I take the minimun number of scoops for each time I workout I will gain weight over a period of time, but have a lean/cut look?
    Your naturally lean so a tub of a gainer will not make you fat. Just take it and once it is gone just get a whey protein not a weight gainer.

Throw in stuff like oats, bananas, milk, and peanut butter in your whey protein it will be cheaper and cleaner calories than HMG.
    Kush & OJ

BRB boosting AMPk

Your naturally lean so a tub of a gainer will not make you fat. Just take it and once it is gone just get a whey protein not a weight gainer.

Throw in stuff like oats, bananas, milk, and peanut butter in your whey protein it will be cheaper and cleaner calories than HMG.

Okay thanks bro.
    And do you think I should actually finish the whole thing? Or just stop after a few weeks of using it

Okay thanks bro.
    And do you think I should actually finish the whole thing? Or just stop after a few weeks of using it
    just finish it straight through...no problem
    Kush & OJ

BRB boosting AMPk

just finish it straight through...no problem
    Alright thanks a lot bro! Very helpful!

MohammadJ is not very well liked. (-100) MohammadJ is not very well liked. (-100) MohammadJ is not very well liked. (-100) MohammadJ is not very well liked. (-100) MohammadJ is not very well liked. (-100) MohammadJ is not very well liked. (-100) MohammadJ is not very well liked. (-100) MohammadJ is not very well liked. (-100) MohammadJ is not very well liked. (-100) MohammadJ is not very well liked. (-100) MohammadJ is not very well liked. (-100)

i have a question about the hyperbolic mass gainer.

I just bought it a day ago and havent used it yet, but im trying to bulk up a little more than i am. Will this protien supplement get me bulked up or fatten me? Im trying to get bigger for football season. Im 6'0 150 and trying to hit atleast 160 but all muscle. not fat and rolls lean cuts and muscle. help please.

blucavvy is on a distinguished road. (+10) blucavvy is on a distinguished road. (+10) blucavvy is on a distinguished road. (+10) blucavvy is on a distinguished road. (+10) blucavvy is on a distinguished road. (+10) blucavvy is on a distinguished road. (+10) blucavvy is on a distinguished road. (+10) blucavvy is on a distinguished road. (+10) blucavvy is on a distinguished road. (+10) blucavvy is on a distinguished road. (+10) blucavvy is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    your'e going to put on a little fat or water weight get over it. you won't gain ten pounds of straight muscle.

but ur 15, y bother? just eat more than you typically do, lift more and use some whey.
    Current Stack

NOW Creatine Mono
    Smart Powders Whey Protein
    Universal Animal Rage
    Controlled Labs GlycerGrow
    Max Muscle Men's Multivitamin
    Natures Bounty Fish Oil
    SNS Focus XT (for class days)

taka2k12 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hi, i just purchased hyperbolic mass and was wondering how long till i see visible results? need to build bulk fast! Thanks!

howard99 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Hyperbolic Mass

I am 14 years old and I want to gain fat and do some weight lifting. I am thinking of buying Hyperbolic Mass supplements. Can it help?? Plz don't reply with [yourstill young focus on food and sleep, because I really don't want to hear that.]