Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    sicosico is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sicosico is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sicosico is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sicosico is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sicosico is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sicosico is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sicosico is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sicosico is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sicosico is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sicosico is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sicosico is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Tall people u are Screwed at bodybuilding

how many ifbb pro bodybuilders are above 5'9" ?

how many top ifbb pro bodybuilders are above 5'9" ?

You can count them with your fingers, which mean we have the future of bodybuilding and you don't.

If your 6'3" and thinking of bodybuilding as your future, quit while you are at it, you can not compete with us.

p.s. This message was from "THE ALLIANCE AGAINST TALL PEOPLE, we rule you"

EDIT: (IF YOU DON'T GET IT, THIS WAS A JOKE, BECAUSE U GUYS MAKE FUN OF MANLETS,SO HERE IS SOME OF YOUR POISON, AND NO I'M NOT ONE)
    Last edited by sicosico; 06-01-2007 at 10:06 AM.
    I am king.

BrianBear will become famous soon enough. (+50) BrianBear will become famous soon enough. (+50) BrianBear will become famous soon enough. (+50) BrianBear will become famous soon enough. (+50) BrianBear will become famous soon enough. (+50) BrianBear will become famous soon enough. (+50) BrianBear will become famous soon enough. (+50) BrianBear will become famous soon enough. (+50) BrianBear will become famous soon enough. (+50) BrianBear will become famous soon enough. (+50) BrianBear will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    You got picked on a lot growing up huh?

KIDRR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KIDRR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KIDRR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KIDRR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KIDRR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KIDRR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KIDRR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KIDRR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KIDRR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KIDRR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KIDRR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Yeah, some truth to to that. I'm 233lbs and still look kinda skinny
    6'3" 247lbs

Lose = Be careful not to lose that.
    Loose = The bolts are loose.
    There = She is there now.
    Their = They have their things.
    They're = They're going to the mall.
    To = They came to the house.
    Too = That's too bad.
    Two = 2.
    Your = Your dinner is ready.
    You're = If you're 150lbs you better have a 6 pack.

sicosico is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sicosico is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sicosico is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sicosico is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sicosico is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sicosico is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sicosico is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sicosico is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sicosico is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sicosico is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sicosico is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by BrianBear View Post
    You got picked on a lot growing up huh?
    actually never all my friends were short and I was tall considered to them, plus was athletic skinny, so nothing physical, but was just sayin, we rule at bodybuilding, thats a fact
    I am king.

drstrangepimp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) drstrangepimp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) drstrangepimp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) drstrangepimp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) drstrangepimp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) drstrangepimp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) drstrangepimp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) drstrangepimp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) drstrangepimp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) drstrangepimp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) drstrangepimp is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by sicosico View Post

You can count them with your fingers, which mean we have the future of bodybuilding and you don't.

If your 6'3" and thin king of bodybuilding as your future, quit while you are at it, you can not compete with us.

I dunno man, it seems like most of the Olympias were 5'11 to 6'2 or so weren't they?

Unless you count Zane I guess he was 5'9 or so right?

I'd say if there was one the "sweet spot" was 5"11

Arnold was 6'2
    "I sincerely believe, with you, that banking establishments are more dangerous than standing armies" - Thomas Jefferson

JonEl has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JonEl has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by drstrangepimp View Post
    I dunno man, it seems like most of the Olympias were 5'11 to 6'2 or so weren't they?

5'11" FTW mother****ers!

KIDRR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KIDRR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KIDRR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KIDRR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KIDRR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KIDRR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KIDRR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KIDRR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KIDRR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KIDRR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KIDRR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by JonEl View Post
    5'11" FTW mother****ers!
    You're 16
    6'3" 247lbs

Lose = Be careful not to lose that.
    Loose = The bolts are loose.
    There = She is there now.
    Their = They have their things.
    They're = They're going to the mall.
    To = They came to the house.
    Too = That's too bad.
    Two = 2.
    Your = Your dinner is ready.
    You're = If you're 150lbs you better have a 6 pack.

Strong Assed Cawk Crew TheJuicedchase's Avatar
    TheJuicedchase is just really nice. (+1000) TheJuicedchase is just really nice. (+1000) TheJuicedchase is just really nice. (+1000) TheJuicedchase is just really nice. (+1000) TheJuicedchase is just really nice. (+1000) TheJuicedchase is just really nice. (+1000) TheJuicedchase is just really nice. (+1000) TheJuicedchase is just really nice. (+1000) TheJuicedchase is just really nice. (+1000) TheJuicedchase is just really nice. (+1000) TheJuicedchase is just really nice. (+1000)
    Some of the best bodybuilders right now are tall.

Ronnie Coleman - 5'11

Dennis Wolf - 5'11 I believe

Toney Freeman is probably 6'2 and looking his absolute best.

5'10-6' is the best height to be a monster if you don't have narrow clavicles.

IllPhill is a name known to all. (+5000) IllPhill is a name known to all. (+5000) IllPhill is a name known to all. (+5000) IllPhill is a name known to all. (+5000) IllPhill is a name known to all. (+5000) IllPhill is a name known to all. (+5000) IllPhill is a name known to all. (+5000) IllPhill is a name known to all. (+5000) IllPhill is a name known to all. (+5000) IllPhill is a name known to all. (+5000) IllPhill is a name known to all. (+5000)
    No. Theres a guy at my gym thats probably about 6'3 and hes a monster. He doesnt look skinny in any way. Its about commitment and hard work, not just because youre short or tall.

Jon Harris has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jon Harris has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jon Harris has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jon Harris has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jon Harris has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jon Harris has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jon Harris has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jon Harris has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jon Harris has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jon Harris has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jon Harris has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

If your 6'3" and thin king of bodybuilding as your future, quit while you are at it, you can not compete with us.

Perhaps others lift without the intensions of becoming an ifbb bodybuilder.

Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by KIDRR View Post
    You're 16
    lol
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ...............................R.I.P.................................
    .............Aziz "Zyzz" Sergeyevich Shavershian.........
    .................₪₪₪₪₪₪1989-2011₪₪₪₪₪₪.............
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

CutLoss is a name known to all. (+5000) CutLoss is a name known to all. (+5000) CutLoss is a name known to all. (+5000) CutLoss is a name known to all. (+5000) CutLoss is a name known to all. (+5000) CutLoss is a name known to all. (+5000) CutLoss is a name known to all. (+5000) CutLoss is a name known to all. (+5000) CutLoss is a name known to all. (+5000) CutLoss is a name known to all. (+5000) CutLoss is a name known to all. (+5000)
    hay im 5'11 i can be ronnie?
    True love is hard to find, sometimes you think you have true love and then you catch the early flight home from San Diego and a couple of nude people jump out of your bathroom blindfolded like a goddamn magic show ready to double team your girlfriend...

Replica is not very well liked. (-100) Replica is not very well liked. (-100) Replica is not very well liked. (-100) Replica is not very well liked. (-100) Replica is not very well liked. (-100) Replica is not very well liked. (-100) Replica is not very well liked. (-100) Replica is not very well liked. (-100) Replica is not very well liked. (-100) Replica is not very well liked. (-100) Replica is not very well liked. (-100)
    Its harder to fill out

JonEl has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JonEl has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by KIDRR View Post
    You're 16
    Your 6'3"

Live, Laugh, Dissect RavenStorm's Avatar
    RavenStorm has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RavenStorm has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RavenStorm has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RavenStorm has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RavenStorm has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RavenStorm has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RavenStorm has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RavenStorm has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RavenStorm has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RavenStorm has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RavenStorm has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

6'5"

░▄▄▄░░▄░░▄░▄░░▄░░▄░░░░▄▄░▄▄░░░▄▄▄░░░▄▄▄
    █▄▄▄█░█▄▄█░█▄▄█░░█░░░█░░█░░█░█▄▄▄█░█░░░█
    █░░░█░░█░░░░█░░░░█░░░█░░█░░█░█░░░█░█░░░█
    ▀░░░▀░░▀░░░░▀░░░░▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░▀░░░▀░▀▄▄▄▀

"Idk what the fuk was going on with me. My dick just stood up. " - Bleachway

Back From Construction... Hardbody316's Avatar
    Hardbody316 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hardbody316 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hardbody316 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hardbody316 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hardbody316 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hardbody316 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hardbody316 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hardbody316 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hardbody316 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hardbody316 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hardbody316 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Arnold was 6'2
    arnold is 6 feet tall, 6 1 at the most i know people that met him like 10 years ago and they said he wasnt tall at all....

lou ferigno was a legit 6'5 and he dwarfed arnold

Originally Posted by Jon Harris View Post
    Perhaps others lift without the intensions of becoming an ifbb bodybuilder.
    if you actually read the op, you'd see ghat I wrote " and think of bodybuilding as your future"
    I am king.

Hunterchilla will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hunterchilla will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hunterchilla will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hunterchilla will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hunterchilla will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hunterchilla will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hunterchilla will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hunterchilla will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hunterchilla will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hunterchilla will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hunterchilla will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Growing up, I always thought I was slow or even a little retarded, but I've come to realize that it wasn't due to my mental capacity, rather it was my inability to open up.

You see, for so long my mind, heart, and body were closed. I never opened up, thus I limited my potential. Since I started college it all changed. I opened my mind, heart, and body to everyone. In return, my potential dramatically increased (as did my worth as a human being)

This is what I'm saying: You're not dumb. Just open up and you'll be shocked at your potential

Originally Posted by RavenStorm View Post
    he did not win any championships, now compared to someone like lee priest or jay cutler !!

and roonie is 5'9" btw
    I am king.

NDNBuilding will become famous soon enough. (+50) NDNBuilding will become famous soon enough. (+50) NDNBuilding will become famous soon enough. (+50) NDNBuilding will become famous soon enough. (+50) NDNBuilding will become famous soon enough. (+50) NDNBuilding will become famous soon enough. (+50) NDNBuilding will become famous soon enough. (+50) NDNBuilding will become famous soon enough. (+50) NDNBuilding will become famous soon enough. (+50) NDNBuilding will become famous soon enough. (+50) NDNBuilding will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I may be screwed in body building, but as a short person, you're screwed.
    My Signature.

Live, Laugh, Dissect RavenStorm's Avatar
    RavenStorm has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RavenStorm has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RavenStorm has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RavenStorm has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RavenStorm has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RavenStorm has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RavenStorm has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RavenStorm has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RavenStorm has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RavenStorm has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RavenStorm has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    he did not win any championships, now compared to someone like lee priest or jay cutler !!

and roonie is 5'9" btw
    Possibly because he was around when Arnold was.
    ░▄▄▄░░▄░░▄░▄░░▄░░▄░░░░▄▄░▄▄░░░▄▄▄░░░▄▄▄
    █▄▄▄█░█▄▄█░█▄▄█░░█░░░█░░█░░█░█▄▄▄█░█░░░█
    █░░░█░░█░░░░█░░░░█░░░█░░█░░█░█░░░█░█░░░█
    ▀░░░▀░░▀░░░░▀░░░░▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░▀░░░▀░▀▄▄▄▀

"Idk what the fuk was going on with me. My dick just stood up. " - Bleachway

Back From Construction... Hardbody316's Avatar
    Hardbody316 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hardbody316 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hardbody316 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hardbody316 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hardbody316 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hardbody316 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hardbody316 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hardbody316 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hardbody316 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hardbody316 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hardbody316 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Thumbs down

and roonie is 5'9" btw
    orly?

Mr. Universe (twice), and Mr. World among his physique title wins

get your facts straight before you open your mouth

Hunterchilla will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hunterchilla will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hunterchilla will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hunterchilla will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hunterchilla will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hunterchilla will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hunterchilla will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hunterchilla will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hunterchilla will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hunterchilla will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hunterchilla will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Hardbody316 View Post
    orly?

I dont want to be a knitt picker, but he technically didnt open his mouth, he actually typed with his fingers.

SilverSpork is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SilverSpork is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SilverSpork is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SilverSpork is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SilverSpork is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SilverSpork is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SilverSpork is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SilverSpork is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SilverSpork is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SilverSpork is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SilverSpork is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    it is a lot harder to fill out. but I have no plans on becoming pro or even competing, so I like being tall. rather be tall than average.

NDNBuilding will become famous soon enough. (+50) NDNBuilding will become famous soon enough. (+50) NDNBuilding will become famous soon enough. (+50) NDNBuilding will become famous soon enough. (+50) NDNBuilding will become famous soon enough. (+50) NDNBuilding will become famous soon enough. (+50) NDNBuilding will become famous soon enough. (+50) NDNBuilding will become famous soon enough. (+50) NDNBuilding will become famous soon enough. (+50) NDNBuilding will become famous soon enough. (+50) NDNBuilding will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    arnold is 6 feet tall, 6 1 at the most
    He's 6'2" dude.
    My Signature.

orly?

I only count the ifbb, lol

Actually I did not open my mouth, I typed, and scientifically that is not the same, so get your typing straight
    I am king.

LIGHT SKINNED MANDINGO G-mane12's Avatar
    G-mane12 is a name known to all. (+5000) G-mane12 is a name known to all. (+5000) G-mane12 is a name known to all. (+5000) G-mane12 is a name known to all. (+5000) G-mane12 is a name known to all. (+5000) G-mane12 is a name known to all. (+5000) G-mane12 is a name known to all. (+5000) G-mane12 is a name known to all. (+5000) G-mane12 is a name known to all. (+5000) G-mane12 is a name known to all. (+5000) G-mane12 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by JonEl View Post
    5'11" FTW mother****ers!
    were u been maine
    Stickam: ronniecoleman22

"One morning I woke up and found my favorite pigeon, Julius, had died I was devastated and was gonna use his crate as my stickball bat to honor him. I left the crate on my stoop and went in to get something and I returned to see the sanitation man put the crate into the crusher. I rushed him and caught him flush on the temple with a titanic right hand he was out cold, convulsing on the floor like an infantile retard." -Mike Tyson

Jericho-holic Spartan lionheart21's Avatar
    lionheart21 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lionheart21 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lionheart21 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lionheart21 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lionheart21 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lionheart21 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lionheart21 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lionheart21 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lionheart21 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lionheart21 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lionheart21 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Arnold was 6'2
    Good to know, I'm 5'11
    "Courage isn't an absense of fear but a means of dealing with it."-Nelson Mandela

"I don't call myself a living legend cause its a catchy phrase or cause it looks good on a T shirt, no, I say it cause its the truth, and I deserve it."- "Lion Heart" Chris Jericho

RIP Eddie Guerrero, a true champion

RIP George Carlin, my idol

I posted that-----------> SecondsOut's Avatar
    SecondsOut is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SecondsOut is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SecondsOut is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SecondsOut is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SecondsOut is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SecondsOut is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SecondsOut is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SecondsOut is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SecondsOut is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SecondsOut is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SecondsOut is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    this isn't meant as an insult to tall people, but aren't tall people at a disadvantage for squats? i mean, take 2 people with the same bf % and similar strength levels but one person is 5'6" and the other is 6'1". the 6'1" has to go down further into the "hole" and carries more weight in their upper body, making the squat figure deceiving (e.g., putting 230 lbs. on the bar but it's actually more when you factor in body weight).

i would think that because of "mechanical" advantage (i.e., not having to go down as far) and lighter torso, the 5'6" might be able to squat more than the 6'1".

TENNIS SPARTAN-FREE XIL3 Mansewerz's Avatar
    Mansewerz is just really nice. (+1000) Mansewerz is just really nice. (+1000) Mansewerz is just really nice. (+1000) Mansewerz is just really nice. (+1000) Mansewerz is just really nice. (+1000) Mansewerz is just really nice. (+1000) Mansewerz is just really nice. (+1000) Mansewerz is just really nice. (+1000) Mansewerz is just really nice. (+1000) Mansewerz is just really nice. (+1000) Mansewerz is just really nice. (+1000)

If your 6'3" and thinking of bodybuilding as your future, quit while you are at it, you can not compete with us.

Are you aware that Arnold was 6'3", that Lou Ferrigno was 6'5"?