kpchris92 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kpchris92 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kpchris92 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kpchris92 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kpchris92 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kpchris92 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kpchris92 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kpchris92 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kpchris92 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kpchris92 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kpchris92 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Business Referrals

I thought of some easy yet effective ways for us PTs to market our service.
    Simply put, Business Referrals! As they say, scratch my back and i'll scratch yours. What I noticed is that our industry, Fitness, is very interspersed with other related fields such as nutrition, Sports, Entertainment, Modeling, etc...
    Now what do these general fields have in common? BEAUTY!! Or as Zyzz calls it, "Nice Aesthetics Bra"

Anyways now that we know that Personal Training is connected with all of these other sub industries, we can work these commonality's in our favor. Beginning with nutritionists. We know as PTs that diet is the key for body composition. Now what I did when I started training was google nearby local nutritionists and spoke to them about there job and ASK about how THEY'RE BUSiNESS is doing. This is key because it opens up the conversation about MONEY. Ask him how he gets clients and if his business is slow this year(you want it to be slow)

Now Ask him key questions about his business, how it works and how he makes money. Set your self up in talking about your training and how YOUR business can HELP his. Explain how you are an expert in your field and that your clients need HIS services.

WHat I just explained is selling 101. You explained how YOU can bring business to him, simple right? Now what I do personally is tell my clients before hand that my service comes with FREE, yes FREE Professional nutritional planning. This in its own will allow myself to increase my service! Now that I allow my buddy Joe nutritionist a flow of constant clients, though free, can set himself up to sell his own service! Its beautiful how each of our services can help bring in revenue. Personally I tell my clients that its only free for the first session package(has to purchase biggest package) and after first initial purchase, any future purchases, the nutritionist is half off of his original pricing. Great deal isn't it? Its a very simple but effective marketing tool.

Now there are other businesses that you can talk to such as Massage therapy, tanning salons, Doctors, you name it. The only thing you have to do is research services connected with your service and do your homework on that business. Learn how they make money, attract clients, etc... As this shows that you know what your talking about and can conduct business. There is much more to say but you get the idea.

Come at me, bro! foodandfitness's Avatar
    foodandfitness is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) foodandfitness is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) foodandfitness is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) foodandfitness is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) foodandfitness is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) foodandfitness is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) foodandfitness is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) foodandfitness is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) foodandfitness is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) foodandfitness is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) foodandfitness is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    You've got some good business ideas for being only 18. How many clients has this method given you so far?

I would also add golf, tennis, martial arts instructors, yoga instructors, etc. to your list.

I love when I get a new client I give them so many "coupons" for the people I keep in my network. "Thanks for signing up with me, here is a free week of tanning, a free week at the yoga studio, a free 10 minute golf or tennis swing analysis, a free smoothie at the local smoothie bar, etc."

kpchris92 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kpchris92 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kpchris92 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kpchris92 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kpchris92 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kpchris92 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kpchris92 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kpchris92 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kpchris92 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kpchris92 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kpchris92 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    So far I've gained 5 clients. But more importantly I gave my business partners over a dozen clients. Which will lead to further referrals since they are delighted to work with me( More $$$)

Yes martial arts is a great example, I stated In my post that sports is connected with Personal Training. I'm about to send direct mail to specific neighborhoods with high income per household and see how that goes.

Come at me, bro! foodandfitness's Avatar
    foodandfitness is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) foodandfitness is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) foodandfitness is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) foodandfitness is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) foodandfitness is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) foodandfitness is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) foodandfitness is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) foodandfitness is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) foodandfitness is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) foodandfitness is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) foodandfitness is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by kpchris92 View Post
    So far I've gained 5 clients. But more importantly I gave my business partners over a dozen clients. Which will lead to further referrals since they are delighted to work with me( More $$$)

Yes martial arts is a great example, I stated In my post that sports is connected with Personal Training. I'm about to send direct mail to specific neighborhoods with high income per household and see how that goes.
    Let us know how the mail outs go. I have heard mixed reviews on using those.