Crazyeyes221 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Crazyeyes221 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Crazyeyes221 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Crazyeyes221 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Crazyeyes221 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Crazyeyes221 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Crazyeyes221 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Crazyeyes221 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Crazyeyes221 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Crazyeyes221 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Crazyeyes221 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Napalm with possible SERM ingredients?

Okay so I bought this Napalm pre-workout a couple of weeks back and wasn't feeling the taste( somewhere between mixing 3 flavors of jack3d with jack Daniels lol). Anyway, the stuff worked decent. No jitters and a didn't crash afterward. However, today I decided to pick up the bottle and read the directions. I was looking for the maximum dose when I saw the popular letters SERM! I wondered if this was just BS or if the ingredients included in Napalm were similar to the ingredients in strictly SERMS. Here is the ingredient list( listed as proprietary blend on top so if you see 0 , you obviously know why. Here GOES:

MYOBOLIC-SERM/1 (SERM SELECTIVE ESTROGEN RECEPTOR MODULATOR/TESTOSTERONE ENHANCER/ HSP XENO-HORMETIC TRIGGER/MYOGENIC MUSCLE AUGMENTING MATRIX/ NF-KAPPAB INHIBITOR)
    100 Mg

N/A*
    MYOBOLIC-SERM/1 (1,9-BIS(4-HYDROXY-3-METHOXYPHENYL)-2,7-NONADIENE -4,6-DIONE)

N/A*
    MYOBOLIC-SERM/2 (SERM SELECTIVE ESTROGEN RECEPTOR MODULATOR/TESTOSTERONE ENHANCER/ HSP XENO-HORMETIC TRIGGER/SIRT-1 GENE ACTIVATOR)
    12.5 Mg

N/A*
    MYOBOLIC-SERM/2 (5-[2-(4-HYDROXYPHENYL)ETHENYL]BENZENE-1,3-DIOL)

N/A*
    MYOBOLIC-SERM/2 (5-[2-(4-HYDROXYPHENYL)ETHENYL]BENZENE-1,3-DIOL-TRIACETATE-ESTER)

N/A*

snagency is a name known to all. (+5000) snagency is a name known to all. (+5000) snagency is a name known to all. (+5000) snagency is a name known to all. (+5000) snagency is a name known to all. (+5000) snagency is a name known to all. (+5000) snagency is a name known to all. (+5000) snagency is a name known to all. (+5000) snagency is a name known to all. (+5000) snagency is a name known to all. (+5000) snagency is a name known to all. (+5000)
    notsureifsrs.jpeg

dude, do you know what a SERM is?

SERMs can only legally be attained by prescription from a doctor.

at this stage of the game for you, i would advise avoidance of this topic..you really have no use for such a compound.

any supplement claiming to be a SERM - avoid that as well.

Crazyeyes221 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Crazyeyes221 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Crazyeyes221 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Crazyeyes221 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Crazyeyes221 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Crazyeyes221 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Crazyeyes221 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Crazyeyes221 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Crazyeyes221 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Crazyeyes221 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Crazyeyes221 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Thanks for your input, though this is sold at Vitaminshoppe SO I believe it is indeed legal lol. Based on your reponse then, I am guessing that the ingredients aren't similar to SERMs then? This was my actual question, not if the product was appropriate for me to use.

ricka182 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ricka182 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ricka182 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ricka182 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ricka182 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ricka182 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ricka182 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ricka182 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ricka182 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ricka182 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ricka182 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    The term you see on these boards in relation to PHs/AAS usage :

S.E.R.M - Selective Estrogen Receptor Module - Used as part of PCT, usually Nolva or Clomid. And if you know how to use Google, you don't need a Doctor to get it.

The usage of the letters SERM on Napalm are quite misleading, and most certainly do not work the same, or as well as an actual S.E.R.M.

Also, don't make the mistake of buying something without reason. You said you bought it, and then a few weeks later you read the label? You should read the label and know what you're putting in your body first. The people at VS and GNC get paid to sell certain products. It's complete bull**** if they claim they don't. It's not a commission, but a sales incentive. Either way, it's more money or free product for them if they move a certain brand or product to you.
    ...i remain, he who remains to be...
    3K+

snagency is a name known to all. (+5000) snagency is a name known to all. (+5000) snagency is a name known to all. (+5000) snagency is a name known to all. (+5000) snagency is a name known to all. (+5000) snagency is a name known to all. (+5000) snagency is a name known to all. (+5000) snagency is a name known to all. (+5000) snagency is a name known to all. (+5000) snagency is a name known to all. (+5000) snagency is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by ricka182 View Post
    Also, don't make the mistake of buying something without reason.
    precisely.

Originally Posted by Crazyeyes221 View Post
    I was looking for the maximum dose when I saw the popular letters SERM! I wondered if this was just BS or if the ingredients included in Napalm were similar to the ingredients in strictly SERMS.
    popular?

what is popular about SERMS?? - other than, if you use steroids you will also use SERMS as a matter of regulating and manipulating hormonal activity.

what would YOU want a 'strict SERM' (as you say) for?

Originally Posted by snagency View Post
    precisely.

popular?

what is popular about SERMS?? - other than, if you use steroids you will also use SERMS as a matter of regulating and manipulating hormonal activity.

what would YOU want a 'strict SERM' (as you say) for?
    I don't NEED a SERM as you just stated, I was simply asking if the ingredients in my "pre-workout powder" had similar characteristics(effects) to that of different types of SERMs. I know what a SERM is and I am around a crowd that uses PHs. This previous statement, however has nothing to do with what I was trying to figure out.

(For example, does a Ferrari F430 have the ability to support a turbocharger at 5psi? I don't have a Ferrari, though my question is related to one.)I don't need a SERM, though I simply saw it stated as one of the ingredients in a pre-workout that was actually given to me(not paid for, again no relation to anything we are speaking about)

As for me stating that a SERM is popular, I apologize for throwing around my view of things, as a lot of my friends are starting to experiment with PHs at the moment and this term is being thrown around alot(again I know what it means, just to remind you. Again.)((Another example is NAFTA for college season, seeing as how a lot of students look for financial aid and this term is thrown around a lot)Again, no relation to SERMs though I'm using it as an example to reinforce the fact that I,me, myself, have been seeing this term a lot, therefore it is popular to me.))

As for "Strict SERM", I never said I wanted one, though I saw on the packaging that it stated SERM(spelled out with the exact meaning, therefore implying( by the company) a relation to the term SERM(Selective Estrogen Receptor Modulators ).

Woof, a lot of effort to explain my reasoning on a matter that, still indeed, has no relation to whether or not the ingredients in my pre-workout have any similar effects at regulating hormonal activity to that of a SERM(Selective Estrogen Receptor Modulators) but I a confident that it was needed. Anyway, I really don't mind anymore. Thanks for your help though. P.S. To anyone that has this product(The reason that I put this thread here, to help me and others in relation to this product), and or is looking to purchase this product and came to the same query as I: This question is still unanswered.

The term you see on these boards in relation to PHs/AAS usage :

S.E.R.M - Selective Estrogen Receptor Module - Used as part of PCT, usually Nolva or Clomid. And if you know how to use Google, you don't need a Doctor to get it.

The usage of the letters SERM on Napalm are quite misleading, and most certainly do not work the same, or as well as an actual S.E.R.M.

Also, don't make the mistake of buying something without reason. You said you bought it, and then a few weeks later you read the label? You should read the label and know what you're putting in your body first. The people at VS and GNC get paid to sell certain products. It's complete bull**** if they claim they don't. It's not a commission, but a sales incentive. Either way, it's more money or free product for them if they move a certain brand or product to you.
    Good post: Sort of answered my question in relation to it's characteristics and whether or not they have a relation to SERMs(Such as Clomid and Nolva, which I have heard of as well a couple of months ago). Yes, I do know that one is capable of buying these products around the net( some disguised as, For Research Only lol) on sites such as, cough Ag-guys cough cough. I know I stated that I bought it at Vitamin shoppe, though it was my brother who indeed bought it for himself( again, he should have done what you stated and read the actual ingredients) From your post, I have come to the conclusion that the term was used by the company misleadingly, and I agree with you because of the fact that it is primarily marketed as a "pre-workout"(The ingredient list includes a plethora of other ingredients than what I had posted, though I included that specific part about SERMs to better justify the point I was trying to come to)

P.S. I added to your rep, thanks for the help. Though I'm not completely clued in, it did help!
    Last edited by Crazyeyes221; 12-30-2010 at 04:32 PM. Reason: wanted to remind that I repped him

ricka182 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ricka182 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ricka182 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ricka182 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ricka182 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ricka182 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ricka182 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ricka182 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ricka182 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ricka182 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ricka182 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Crazyeyes221 View Post
    Though I'm not completely clued in, it did help!
    Marketing. It got you to look, didn't it?

99% of people would just see it, buy it, and think it's the greatest thing. Not saying it's a bad supp, but it's not a SERM in the same sense.. In the world of supps, you should always want to read the labels to find out what their selling you. And buy only what you think you need, based on goals, not because it's the hype thing selling at any moment. A good marketer will make you believe you need whatever he is selling. The same guy could sell ice to an eskimo; it's his job.
    3K+

99% of people would just see it, buy it, and think it's the greatest thing. Not saying it's a bad supp, but it's not a SERM in the same sense.. In the world of supps, you should always want to read the labels to find out what their selling you. And buy only what you think you need, based on goals, not because it's the hype thing selling at any moment. A good marketer will make you believe you need whatever he is selling. The same guy could sell ice to an eskimo; it's his job.

Completely right on that one lol I just got a AS degree in marketing and they constantly stress that this type of situation should be avoided when setting up a marketing plan, though we know that companies always neglect this tip. lol

cuttin.bruh is a name known to all. (+5000) cuttin.bruh is a name known to all. (+5000) cuttin.bruh is a name known to all. (+5000) cuttin.bruh is a name known to all. (+5000) cuttin.bruh is a name known to all. (+5000) cuttin.bruh is a name known to all. (+5000) cuttin.bruh is a name known to all. (+5000) cuttin.bruh is a name known to all. (+5000) cuttin.bruh is a name known to all. (+5000) cuttin.bruh is a name known to all. (+5000) cuttin.bruh is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by snagency View Post
    notsureifsrs.jpeg

dude, do you know what a SERM is?

SERMs can only legally be attained by prescription from a doctor.

at this stage of the game for you, i would advise avoidance of this topic..you really have no use for such a compound.

any supplement claiming to be a SERM - avoid that as well.

False.

Research chems ftw
    #TeamMeatball

guest has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) guest has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) guest has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) guest has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) guest has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) guest has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) guest has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) guest has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) guest has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) guest has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) guest has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Out of all the PWO's I've tried, it's actually my personal favorite. Tastes awful - but I just slam it as quick as possible.

I know it has nothing to do with the thread subject - just thought it was interesting that despite questionable marketing, they do make an effective product.
    "I think computer viruses should count as life...I think it says something about human nature that the only form of life we have created so far is purely destructive. We have created life in our own image"
    - Stephen Hawking

Molecular Nutrition Rep SwolenONE's Avatar
    SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Im guessing Avant went out of business or no longer makes Napalm.

cuttin.bruh is a name known to all. (+5000) cuttin.bruh is a name known to all. (+5000) cuttin.bruh is a name known to all. (+5000) cuttin.bruh is a name known to all. (+5000) cuttin.bruh is a name known to all. (+5000) cuttin.bruh is a name known to all. (+5000) cuttin.bruh is a name known to all. (+5000) cuttin.bruh is a name known to all. (+5000) cuttin.bruh is a name known to all. (+5000) cuttin.bruh is a name known to all. (+5000) cuttin.bruh is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by guest View Post
    Out of all the PWO's I've tried, it's actually my personal favorite. Tastes awful - but I just slam it as quick as possible.

I know it has nothing to do with the thread subject - just thought it was interesting that despite questionable marketing, they do make an effective product.
    sup fello michigan brah
    #TeamMeatball

guest has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) guest has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) guest has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) guest has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) guest has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) guest has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) guest has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) guest has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) guest has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) guest has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) guest has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by SwolenONE View Post
    Avant Labs? Haven't heard of any of their products in ages. The Napalm OP is referring to is made by Muscle Warfare.
    Originally Posted by cuttin.bruh View Post
    sup fello michigan brah
    "I think computer viruses should count as life...I think it says something about human nature that the only form of life we have created so far is purely destructive. We have created life in our own image"
    - Stephen Hawking

Blitz n destroy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Blitz n destroy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Blitz n destroy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Blitz n destroy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Blitz n destroy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Blitz n destroy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Blitz n destroy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Blitz n destroy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Blitz n destroy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Blitz n destroy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Blitz n destroy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Oh hai all Michigan brahs. You need to come meet me at demo's guys.

Originally Posted by guest View Post

Good to know man..thanks. Maybe I'll try it someday in the long future, despite the apparent misleading label.. I have enough of others on the shelf already for 2011...

Originally Posted by SwolenONE View Post
    Different product by Muscle Warfare. Avant still makes their spray stuff.
    3K+

Philcl will become famous soon enough. (+50) Philcl will become famous soon enough. (+50) Philcl will become famous soon enough. (+50) Philcl will become famous soon enough. (+50) Philcl will become famous soon enough. (+50) Philcl will become famous soon enough. (+50) Philcl will become famous soon enough. (+50) Philcl will become famous soon enough. (+50) Philcl will become famous soon enough. (+50) Philcl will become famous soon enough. (+50) Philcl will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    What the ? hell no, no serm in that. My urge to buy something decreases the harder they try to sell it. Muscle warfare tries harder than Muscletech, it's horrible. the shills and reps on here make me sick as well.