Rukas is a name known to all. (+5000) Rukas is a name known to all. (+5000) Rukas is a name known to all. (+5000) Rukas is a name known to all. (+5000) Rukas is a name known to all. (+5000) Rukas is a name known to all. (+5000) Rukas is a name known to all. (+5000) Rukas is a name known to all. (+5000) Rukas is a name known to all. (+5000) Rukas is a name known to all. (+5000) Rukas is a name known to all. (+5000)

Interested in keto bulking, just have a couple of questions...

First up, stats and goals... I am 6'3, 96kg (211lbs) with fat only around the stomach spare tire area.

I want to continue to increase bicep, traps, chest and shoulder size (basically, beach body) but of course have a very heavy leg day and train every part of my body.

I have three months to get as lean and big as possible, while losing the spare fat around the mid section. So I want to try the keto diet with a lot of calories to bulk up.

I will also consume MCT, and 100% Whey Protein powder (WPI).

I lift three times a week. Heavy. And depending on diet results may also do cardio although right now am not.

I want to keto bulk because dirty bulking makes me feel like ****, slow, heavy, tired, ****. I hate junk food. And because I really want to burn off this excess fat I am storing, FAST.

With all this in mind, can someone please explain to me the carb up days? How often and how much? And also, how much MCT oil do you recommend?

A sample diet would also be helpful, although I am basically planning on aiming for 0g of carbs, 60/40 fat/protein yes? Or 50/50?

How many calories will I need on a keto diet? On a normal 40/40/20 split it is around 4000 to gain weight with my current build...

Brianterz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brianterz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brianterz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brianterz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brianterz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brianterz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brianterz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brianterz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brianterz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brianterz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brianterz will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Rukas View Post
    First up, stats and goals... I am 6'3, 96kg (211lbs) with fat only around the stomach spare tire area.

I want to continue to increase bicep, traps, chest and shoulder size (basically, beach body) but of course have a very heavy leg day and train every part of my body.

I have three months to get as lean and big as possible, while losing the spare fat around the mid section. So I want to try the keto diet with a lot of calories to bulk up.

I will also consume MCT, and 100% Whey Protein powder (WPI).

I lift three times a week. Heavy. And depending on diet results may also do cardio although right now am not.

I want to keto bulk because dirty bulking makes me feel like ****, slow, heavy, tired, ****. I hate junk food. And because I really want to burn off this excess fat I am storing, FAST.

With all this in mind, can someone please explain to me the carb up days? How often and how much? And also, how much MCT oil do you recommend?

A sample diet would also be helpful, although I am basically planning on aiming for 0g of carbs, 60/40 fat/protein yes? Or 50/50?

How many calories will I need on a keto diet? On a normal 40/40/20 split it is around 4000 to gain weight with my current build...
    Bulking on keto is really not that different from cutting... main thing is to eat slightly above maint. on keto days... with 48 hour carb up.. Calories will depend on your goal.. some people also throw in one carb meal durring mid week also.. this should be around 100g of carbs or so..

carbs ups can be what ever you want.. this is the time your gonna grow.. most people that bulk on keto kinda eat like a normal dirty bulk durring these days

Macros.. dont use the normal 60-35 breakdown.. up the protein here.. personally i do a 47-47 split. but you can adjust that to how your body is reacting
    THE KETO DIET-- www.bodybuildingdungeon.com/forums/nutrition/2156-ckd-cyclical.html

http://www.coconutoil.com/truth_saturated_fats.htm
    http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,584922,00.html

rusrious will become famous soon enough. (+50) rusrious will become famous soon enough. (+50) rusrious will become famous soon enough. (+50) rusrious will become famous soon enough. (+50) rusrious will become famous soon enough. (+50) rusrious will become famous soon enough. (+50) rusrious will become famous soon enough. (+50) rusrious will become famous soon enough. (+50) rusrious will become famous soon enough. (+50) rusrious will become famous soon enough. (+50) rusrious will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Yeh, good stuff Brian,

Im currently working with 54%-41-%5%

I didnt however up my calories, as, JMO, I have access calories to burn..

218lbs (2,700 main) with 2,400 calories, 238g protien

Calories are a unit of energy.. Bust your butt in the gym for 20 minutes,

Get that dextrose in after workouts, and protien.

Also want to add, Im not doing a weekly carb -up either..

Pro and Post protien shakes, with protein devided every 2 hours thru the day

Brianterz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brianterz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brianterz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brianterz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brianterz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brianterz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brianterz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brianterz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brianterz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brianterz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brianterz will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by rusrious View Post
    Yeh, good stuff Brian,

Im currently working with 54%-41-%5%

I didnt however up my calories, as, JMO, I have access calories to burn..

218lbs (2,700 main) with 2,400 calories, 238g protien

Calories are a unit of energy.. Bust your butt in the gym for 20 minutes,

Get that dextrose in after workouts, and protien.

Also want to add, Im not doing a weekly carb -up either..

Pro and Post protien shakes, with protein devided every 2 hours thru the day
    Bulking by eating under maint with no carb up? Sounds like an SKD " Diet"
    THE KETO DIET-- www.bodybuildingdungeon.com/forums/nutrition/2156-ckd-cyclical.html

http://www.coconutoil.com/truth_saturated_fats.htm
    http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,584922,00.html