Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Pumping4Lyyyfe has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Pumping4Lyyyfe has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Pumping4Lyyyfe has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Pumping4Lyyyfe has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Pumping4Lyyyfe has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Pumping4Lyyyfe has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Pumping4Lyyyfe has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Pumping4Lyyyfe has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Pumping4Lyyyfe has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Pumping4Lyyyfe has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Pumping4Lyyyfe has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Pssst. Got a minute? Come in here...let me tell you something...

Came to a realization today. It's really something I have probably known deep inside me for quite a while now. Ever since I transformed from that skinny kid to a muscular beast oozing with machismo. Most likely it's a realization that a lot of you have been holding subconsciously for a while too but continue to deny.

That realization is this:

You work out?

You dress good?

You carry yourself with poise, real poise?

If you answered yes to all of the above questions, then chances are you are in the top percentile of hotness for your gender. So why are you so concerned about what women that aren't feeling what YOU have to offer are thinking?

To you they shouldn't be anything more than a big mac box in the garbage can (that is women that ARE NOT feeling you, ya dig player?).

Open your eyes, society isn't a bunch of bodybuilding.com hotties and fit men walking around trying to outdue each other with their profiles, no no no. It's far from that. In society you are RARE, you hear me? RAAAAARE!!

Say it with me, RAAAAAAAAAAARE

So why are you ashamed of who you are? Why are you so shy and stuck up about walking up to that girl that is ALREADY checking you out? Why do you walk like a chump that doesn't believe in himself when you have or will one day have the body of a god? You know she's going to end up settling for some skinny dweeb that doesn't have HALF the charisma, swag, body and poise that you do..so why do you continue to let it slip away? How many times have you kicked yourself when you see a decent to hot looking woman with a man that doesn't have half of what you have going for you. I know I've been there and I used to look those women in vain right in the eye with a look like "haha, you've fallen for THAT?". I would be able to convey the look they gave me back and it was always an ashamed look of "you're right, why aren't I with a guy like you". The bottom line is, I did this purely for my own ego, it would give me a lift..but at the end of the day I was always the one jerking my dick while the girl was out screwing her loserish/wimpy/skinny (whatever word, just less than me) boyfriend or her friend with benefits.

The bottom line is, I was denying the world of who I really was. Everything was being held in except for the charisma and swagger, talk about selfish! The main person who I was denying was that sexy woman that was begging for me to approach her so she wouldn't have to settle for second rate goods.

It's time to man up fellas.

Part two coming after toastmasters tonight.

genesismachine is on a distinguished road. (+10) genesismachine is on a distinguished road. (+10) genesismachine is on a distinguished road. (+10) genesismachine is on a distinguished road. (+10) genesismachine is on a distinguished road. (+10) genesismachine is on a distinguished road. (+10) genesismachine is on a distinguished road. (+10) genesismachine is on a distinguished road. (+10) genesismachine is on a distinguished road. (+10) genesismachine is on a distinguished road. (+10) genesismachine is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I came to this conclusion when my girl and I broke up. I am like a tiger let loose on a herd of antelope... Or whatever it is that tigers eat... My analogy fell apart, but you know what I mean

Frank Drebin has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Frank Drebin has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Frank Drebin has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Frank Drebin has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Frank Drebin has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Frank Drebin has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Frank Drebin has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Frank Drebin has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Frank Drebin has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Frank Drebin has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Frank Drebin has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    lol you gonna use that speech at toastmasters?

bben147a is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bben147a is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bben147a is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bben147a is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bben147a is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bben147a is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bben147a is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bben147a is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bben147a is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bben147a is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bben147a is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Pumping4Lyyyfe View Post
    Came to a realization today. It's really something I have probably known deep inside me for quite a while now. Ever since I transformed from that skinny kid to a muscular beast oozing with machismo. Most likely it's a realization that a lot of you have been holding subconsciously for a while too but continue to deny.

You work out?

You dress good?

If you answered yes to all of the above questions, then chances are you are in the top percentile of hotness for your gender. So why are you so concerned about what women that aren't feeling what YOU have to offer are thinking?

To you they shouldn't be anything more than a big mac box in the garbage can (that is women that ARE NOT feeling you, ya dig player?).

Open your eyes, society isn't a bunch of bodybuilding.com hotties and fit men walking around trying to outdue each other with their profiles, no no no. It's far from that. In society you are RARE, you hear me? RAAAAARE!!

So why are you ashamed of who you are? Why are you so shy and stuck up about walking up to that girl that is ALREADY checking you out? Why do you walk like a chump that doesn't believe in himself when you have or will one day have the body of a god? You know she's going to end up settling for some skinny dweeb that doesn't have HALF the charisma, swag, body and poise that you do..so why do you continue to let it slip away? How many times have you kicked yourself when you see a decent to hot looking woman with a man that doesn't have half of what you have going for you. I know I've been there and I used to look those women in vain right in the eye with a look like "haha, you've fallen for THAT?". I would be able to convey the look they gave me back and it was always an ashamed look of "you're right, why aren't I with a guy like you". The bottom line is, I did this purely for my own ego, it would give me a lift..but at the end of the day I was always the one jerking my dick while the girl was out screwing her loserish/wimpy/skinny (whatever word, just less than me) boyfriend or her friend with benefits.

The bottom line is, I was denying the world of who I really was. Everything was being held in except for the charisma and swagger, talk about selfish! The main person who I was denying was that sexy woman that was begging for me to approach her so she wouldn't have to settle for second rate goods.

eloquent thoughts dear watson.

High4Lyf is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) High4Lyf is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) High4Lyf is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) High4Lyf is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) High4Lyf is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) High4Lyf is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) High4Lyf is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) High4Lyf is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) High4Lyf is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) High4Lyf is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) High4Lyf is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

You work out?

You dress good?

Repped for a good post
    ''The fight is won or lost far away from the witnesses, behind the lines, in the gym, and out there on the road; long before I dance under those lights.'' - Muhammad Ali

“Cus was a strong believer that in your mind you had to be the entity you wanted to be. If you wanted to be heavyweight champion of the world, you had to start living the life of a heavyweight champion…- iron mike

"'No' doesn't mean no, 'no' means work on the neck, the nipples, try back in five minutes" - a wise man

Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    You have valid points.
    Spike92 is 15.
    ^ place this in your sig to remind the world that Spike92 is indeed 15 and will never be anything other than 15.

When im not hungry I eat. When Im tired I train. When I feel like giving up I push harder.

deathdroprob will become famous soon enough. (+50) deathdroprob will become famous soon enough. (+50) deathdroprob will become famous soon enough. (+50) deathdroprob will become famous soon enough. (+50) deathdroprob will become famous soon enough. (+50) deathdroprob will become famous soon enough. (+50) deathdroprob will become famous soon enough. (+50) deathdroprob will become famous soon enough. (+50) deathdroprob will become famous soon enough. (+50) deathdroprob will become famous soon enough. (+50) deathdroprob will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Repped. I needed this. Having a **** week.
    Cant wait for part 2

is staying positive! :) Miz-Zou's Avatar
    Miz-Zou is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Miz-Zou is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Miz-Zou is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Miz-Zou is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Miz-Zou is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Miz-Zou is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Miz-Zou is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Miz-Zou is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Miz-Zou is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Miz-Zou is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Miz-Zou is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I also am starting to feel like this, I mean just look at the threads w/ guys having gf problems. We ask them to post a pic of said gf, and are like "wow man you're settling".

I've already started to internalize that we're the prize of the relationships, and if one girl isn't buying what you're selling, there are tons who will.
    ★★★AJ Lee Crew★★★ - Officer of Punk Destruction
    ★★★EMMAlution Crew★★★ - Director of Broadcasting Down Under
    ✪ Rampaigers Crew ✪ - Head of Chocolate Application to Pasty Booty
    $$$ Sasha Banks Crew $$$ - President of Ratchet Relations

mWo

lachy will become famous soon enough. (+50) lachy will become famous soon enough. (+50) lachy will become famous soon enough. (+50) lachy will become famous soon enough. (+50) lachy will become famous soon enough. (+50) lachy will become famous soon enough. (+50) lachy will become famous soon enough. (+50) lachy will become famous soon enough. (+50) lachy will become famous soon enough. (+50) lachy will become famous soon enough. (+50) lachy will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    good thread
    ░█▓▒░█▓▒░█▓▒░█▓▒
    █▓▒░ Aussie Crew░▒█
    ▒▓█▒▓█▒▓█▒▓█▒▓█▒█

Slavich is just really nice. (+1000) Slavich is just really nice. (+1000) Slavich is just really nice. (+1000) Slavich is just really nice. (+1000) Slavich is just really nice. (+1000) Slavich is just really nice. (+1000) Slavich is just really nice. (+1000) Slavich is just really nice. (+1000) Slavich is just really nice. (+1000) Slavich is just really nice. (+1000) Slavich is just really nice. (+1000)
    repped
    165 SPF Power lifter, "Live life with no worries and just do it" - Slavich
    ~Ron Paul~ 2012
    "A wise and frugal government which shall restrain men from injuring one another, which shall leave them otherwise free to regulate their own pursuits of industry and improvement, and shall not take from the mouth of labor the bread it has earned. This is the sum of good government." – Thomas Jefferson (1801)

High4Lyf is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) High4Lyf is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) High4Lyf is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) High4Lyf is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) High4Lyf is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) High4Lyf is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) High4Lyf is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) High4Lyf is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) High4Lyf is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) High4Lyf is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) High4Lyf is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Question

I dunno why, but OP went to red pretty quickly....
    ''The fight is won or lost far away from the witnesses, behind the lines, in the gym, and out there on the road; long before I dance under those lights.'' - Muhammad Ali

“Cus was a strong believer that in your mind you had to be the entity you wanted to be. If you wanted to be heavyweight champion of the world, you had to start living the life of a heavyweight champion…- iron mike

"'No' doesn't mean no, 'no' means work on the neck, the nipples, try back in five minutes" - a wise man

sHaDyOneDeath is a complete loser! (-2000) sHaDyOneDeath is a complete loser! (-2000) sHaDyOneDeath is a complete loser! (-2000) sHaDyOneDeath is a complete loser! (-2000) sHaDyOneDeath is a complete loser! (-2000) sHaDyOneDeath is a complete loser! (-2000) sHaDyOneDeath is a complete loser! (-2000) sHaDyOneDeath is a complete loser! (-2000) sHaDyOneDeath is a complete loser! (-2000) sHaDyOneDeath is a complete loser! (-2000) sHaDyOneDeath is a complete loser! (-2000)
    Originally Posted by genesismachine View Post
    I came to this conclusion when my girl and I broke up. I am like a tiger let loose on a herd of antelope... Or whatever it is that tigers eat... My analogy fell apart, but you know what I mean
    anyone else find this really funny?

bben147a is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bben147a is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bben147a is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bben147a is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bben147a is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bben147a is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bben147a is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bben147a is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bben147a is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bben147a is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bben147a is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by genesismachine View Post

illbleed is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) illbleed is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) illbleed is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) illbleed is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) illbleed is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) illbleed is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) illbleed is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) illbleed is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) illbleed is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) illbleed is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) illbleed is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    You sound a little too self-absorbed OP

JAWS22 is just really nice. (+1000) JAWS22 is just really nice. (+1000) JAWS22 is just really nice. (+1000) JAWS22 is just really nice. (+1000) JAWS22 is just really nice. (+1000) JAWS22 is just really nice. (+1000) JAWS22 is just really nice. (+1000) JAWS22 is just really nice. (+1000) JAWS22 is just really nice. (+1000) JAWS22 is just really nice. (+1000) JAWS22 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Good post OP! Why red dood?

pumpingjoe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pumpingjoe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pumpingjoe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pumpingjoe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pumpingjoe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pumpingjoe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pumpingjoe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pumpingjoe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pumpingjoe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pumpingjoe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pumpingjoe is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    sweeeeeet post dude, why are you red?

TruStinger will become famous soon enough. (+50) TruStinger will become famous soon enough. (+50) TruStinger will become famous soon enough. (+50) TruStinger will become famous soon enough. (+50) TruStinger will become famous soon enough. (+50) TruStinger will become famous soon enough. (+50) TruStinger will become famous soon enough. (+50) TruStinger will become famous soon enough. (+50) TruStinger will become famous soon enough. (+50) TruStinger will become famous soon enough. (+50) TruStinger will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Its true, repped.

You went full retard, man Crusher_'s Avatar
    Crusher_ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Crusher_ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Crusher_ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Crusher_ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Crusher_ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Crusher_ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Crusher_ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Crusher_ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Crusher_ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Crusher_ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Crusher_ is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Very true, we are ALL great studs and iron warriors in crowds of sheep and normies!

why are you red? my almighty rep should have helped

lunchbox12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lunchbox12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lunchbox12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lunchbox12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lunchbox12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lunchbox12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lunchbox12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lunchbox12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lunchbox12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lunchbox12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lunchbox12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    op writes true words
    Ron Paul 2016

genesismachine is on a distinguished road. (+10) genesismachine is on a distinguished road. (+10) genesismachine is on a distinguished road. (+10) genesismachine is on a distinguished road. (+10) genesismachine is on a distinguished road. (+10) genesismachine is on a distinguished road. (+10) genesismachine is on a distinguished road. (+10) genesismachine is on a distinguished road. (+10) genesismachine is on a distinguished road. (+10) genesismachine is on a distinguished road. (+10) genesismachine is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by sHaDyOneDeath View Post
    anyone else find this really funny?
    It was meant to be funny

HumptyBrahh is just really nice. (+1000) HumptyBrahh is just really nice. (+1000) HumptyBrahh is just really nice. (+1000) HumptyBrahh is just really nice. (+1000) HumptyBrahh is just really nice. (+1000) HumptyBrahh is just really nice. (+1000) HumptyBrahh is just really nice. (+1000) HumptyBrahh is just really nice. (+1000) HumptyBrahh is just really nice. (+1000) HumptyBrahh is just really nice. (+1000) HumptyBrahh is just really nice. (+1000)

PHX04 is just really nice. (+1000) PHX04 is just really nice. (+1000) PHX04 is just really nice. (+1000) PHX04 is just really nice. (+1000) PHX04 is just really nice. (+1000) PHX04 is just really nice. (+1000) PHX04 is just really nice. (+1000) PHX04 is just really nice. (+1000) PHX04 is just really nice. (+1000) PHX04 is just really nice. (+1000) PHX04 is just really nice. (+1000)
    its a party. like re-releasing me back into the wild
    Rep appliepie
    hw delivers on point..

Vagitarian is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Vagitarian is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Vagitarian is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Vagitarian is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Vagitarian is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Vagitarian is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Vagitarian is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Vagitarian is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Vagitarian is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Vagitarian is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Vagitarian is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    So like charizard rare or pikachu rare?

ausurfer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ausurfer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ausurfer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ausurfer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ausurfer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ausurfer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ausurfer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ausurfer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ausurfer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ausurfer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ausurfer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Lol just because a person doesn't decide to have huge muscles in no way means he has any less worth then you. Thats your own delusion to try and tell youself that you are something special.

Vagitarian is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Vagitarian is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Vagitarian is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Vagitarian is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Vagitarian is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Vagitarian is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Vagitarian is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Vagitarian is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Vagitarian is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Vagitarian is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Vagitarian is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by ausurfer View Post
    Lol just because a person doesn't decide to have huge muscles in no way means he has any less worth then you. Thats your own delusion to try and tell youself that you are something special.
    This you brah?
    her loserish/wimpy/skinny (whatever word, just less than me) boyfriend

ausurfer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ausurfer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ausurfer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ausurfer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ausurfer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ausurfer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ausurfer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ausurfer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ausurfer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ausurfer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ausurfer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Vagitarian View Post
    This you brah?
    Wow you're a funny one.. I'm not but for your own satisfaction you can believe I am. But too be honest I can pull enough poon to be happy and satisfied.

What OP is saying (and your backing up) is that same mentality of guido's that think "oh but my hair and skin is so much better than that guys.. what a loser"

deathdroprob will become famous soon enough. (+50) deathdroprob will become famous soon enough. (+50) deathdroprob will become famous soon enough. (+50) deathdroprob will become famous soon enough. (+50) deathdroprob will become famous soon enough. (+50) deathdroprob will become famous soon enough. (+50) deathdroprob will become famous soon enough. (+50) deathdroprob will become famous soon enough. (+50) deathdroprob will become famous soon enough. (+50) deathdroprob will become famous soon enough. (+50) deathdroprob will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    yes BUT its like most guys. We see an average 6 and a smokin 9 with huge tits and great body. Which one are we more inclined to want to be with? Or even just have sex with?

Im sure most women would rather a healthy masculine man than some skinny rat. A true man. An alpha male. The man that the rats all look up to, and are no match for.

Originally Posted by deathdroprob View Post
    yes BUT its like most guys. We see an average 6 and a smokin 9 with huge tits and great body. Which one are we more inclined to want to be with? Or even just have sex with?

Im sure most women would rather a healthy masculine man than some skinny rat. A true man. An alpha male. The man that the rats all look up to, and are no match for.
    Girl are different though. Through someone like Kate Beckinsale out and any guy would shag her w/o question.

There is no guy that you can through at girls and expect them to have the same reaction. I know many girls that absolutely hate the look of muscley guys and would prefer a fatty over a muscular body.

That said that are a lot of women that will drop their panties at the sight of a guy with a decent body.

What I'm saying is that if you think that you are somehow better then another person because you have decided to attain a muscular body, then you are merely deluding yourself into justifying the time and effort.

If you look in a club a **** load of glamors are with guys with average bodies.. This isn't because they "settled".. its because they are the best that they could get.

Wow you're a funny one.. I'm not but for your own satisfaction you can believe I am. But too be honest I can pull enough poon to be happy and satisfied.

What OP is saying (and your backing up) is that same mentality of guido's that think "oh but my hair and skin is so much better than that guys.. what a loser"
    Just pullin' your leg buddy. You can step down from your soap box now .

Originally Posted by Vagitarian View Post
    Just pullin' your leg buddy. You can step down from your soap box now .
    Just voicing my opinion, buddy.