Bodybuilding.com Information Motivation Supplementation
in:

The World’s #1 Bodybuilding And Fitness Forum - Save Up To 50% Off Retail Prices In Our Bodybuilding.com Store!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Stats: 6'2", 215 lbs
    jondoeshouston has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jondoeshouston has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jondoeshouston has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jondoeshouston has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jondoeshouston has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jondoeshouston has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jondoeshouston has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jondoeshouston has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jondoeshouston has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jondoeshouston has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jondoeshouston has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit jondoeshouston's BodySpace
    You sound like you are trying way to hard. After she said she was thinking about coming over should have said something like.

"Allright I will see you soon then"

That leaves it up to her to either go through with it or to tell you she changed her mind, If she changes her mind and isn't coming over then don't respond. If she is coming over then you scored.

Trem24 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Trem24 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Trem24 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Trem24 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Trem24 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Trem24 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Trem24 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Trem24 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Trem24 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Trem24 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Trem24 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Visit Trem24's BodySpace
    I think she got the reaction out of you that she wanted, don't ask why, cuz girls are stupid like that. Who knows she probably wasn't going to go see you in the first place, she just wanted to keep you interested, and once she got the reaction she wanted she totaly backed off. She also wanted a little attention. That's my theory. I wouldn't worry about it, continue to play the field. If you contacts you again, just be real short with her, or better yet don't even txt back.
    Went form -500k to -162415 in da red, I'm getting there, brahs, I'm getting there.

mod negged, help me brahs. I'll Green you when I'm Green.

Stats: 5'9", 197 lbs
    BodyPoints: 1224
    JLT has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) JLT has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) JLT has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) JLT has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) JLT has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) JLT has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) JLT has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) JLT has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) JLT has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) JLT has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) JLT has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit JLT's BodySpace
    Well I was online and she messaged me and this is the convo that followed. I tried to stay neutral, but when I read it after the fact I feel like I should have left her hanging and ended the convo first/sooner. What's everyone elses thoughts? I'm posting this here so I can try and improve myself. I don't think it was to bad, but I could have done better.

Her: hey did u have a good new years??

Me: Yes. It was amazing!
    How was yours?

Her:really good!!!
    where did u go?

Me:I had a friend that had a house party. We were going to go to a bar after we partied a little, but we ended up having to much fun there lol
    What did you do?

Her: we went to our usual bar as normal LOL had our new year party there
    it was fun
    i sang lol

Me: Did you pass out free ear plugs?

Her:haha nopeee
    lol

Me:lol. What did ya sing?

Her: britney spears
    lol
    i was really drunk
    hah

Me: I hope you sang "baby one more time"

Her:i did not lol i sang opps i did it again
    lol

Me: haha even better!

Her:lol
    well im glad u had a good new years!

Me: Same to you! Awesome start so far. And now I'm experiencing the true meaning of freedom

Her: lol wat do u mean?

Me: I'm not wearing any underwear

her:haahahah
    free ballin'
    yes thats freedom!
    lol

Me: It is highly recommended.. I feel like I have been missing out on life!

Her: hahahaah tard.
    lol

Me:Hey! Don't be hatin, I know your just jealous

Her: oh yah thats it
    lol
    well im off to bed! talk to yah soon enjoy your new found freedom
    1lolz

Me:every minute of it! Night
    Last edited by JLT; 01-02-2011 at 12:49 AM.

Stats: 5'7", 155 lbs
    Ronaldinho80 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Ronaldinho80 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Ronaldinho80 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Ronaldinho80 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Ronaldinho80 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Ronaldinho80 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Ronaldinho80 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Ronaldinho80 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Ronaldinho80 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Ronaldinho80 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Ronaldinho80 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Visit Ronaldinho80's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by JLT View Post
    Honestly fat chicks aren't a problem for me.. Maybe it's because I don't give a ****. But everytime I go up and talk to a fat chick and just talk, not even spitting any game they will just hand me there phone number.. The last few times I have talked to some big girls I have just made small talk and maybe threw in a comment like "Oh, so you're going home with me tonight?" and everytime they will come up and hand me there number, without me asking. But everytime I try and talk to a chick that is attractive or I have interest in I fail hard. I mean even this one i'm talking about in this thread is bellow my standards as far as looks, but her personality bumps her up a couple points.

But seriously next her, that's of course after asking her bluntly to be you're **** buddy and nothing more

BodyPoints: 5188
    Wtf? has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Wtf? has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Wtf? has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Wtf? has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Wtf? has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Wtf? has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Wtf? has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Wtf? has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Wtf? has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Wtf? has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Wtf? has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit Wtf?'s BodySpace
    You failed when you admitted you knew the names of at least 2 Britney Spears songs.

jk but srs - you dragged that no underwear thing on too long. She might have ended the convo just cause of where that was going. lol
    1k.
    I rape back faster if you paste a link in rape box.

JLT has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) JLT has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) JLT has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) JLT has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) JLT has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) JLT has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) JLT has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) JLT has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) JLT has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) JLT has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) JLT has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit JLT's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by Wtf? View Post
    You failed when you admitted you knew the names of at least 2 Britney Spears songs.

jk but srs - you dragged that no underwear thing on too long. She might have ended the convo just cause of where that was going. lol
    I actually had to google brittany spears real quick to come up with a song name lol

Maybe.. But I think she ended it because I didn't respond after "oh yah thats it". I'm still not sure why she messaged me again, but I don't plan on setting anything up unless she initiates it. I guess at least she is making contact with me and I haven't been contacting her at all.

Aside from me dragging the underwear thing on too long. Did I handle it ok otherwise?
    Last edited by JLT; 01-02-2011 at 01:35 AM.

DrStupid has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DrStupid has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DrStupid has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DrStupid has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DrStupid has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DrStupid has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DrStupid has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DrStupid has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DrStupid has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DrStupid has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DrStupid has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Visit DrStupid's BodySpace
    Honestly fat chicks aren't a problem for me.. Maybe it's because I don't give a ****.
    So just treat regular chicks like you would a fat chick when you talk to them, i.e. don't walk up with a loaded gun looking for sex. Chicks can smell that on a man.

Stalking Takes Dedication FunSize1990's Avatar
    Stats: 5'8"
    FunSize1990 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) FunSize1990 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) FunSize1990 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) FunSize1990 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) FunSize1990 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) FunSize1990 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) FunSize1990 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) FunSize1990 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) FunSize1990 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) FunSize1990 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) FunSize1990 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit FunSize1990's BodySpace
    Bro, you are trying way too hard for a girl that is clearly not interested.

Shes playing for validation, you are giving said validation. She is in control. You are friendzoned.

Forget her and keep branching.

Stats: 5'2", 102 lbs
    Andreandi is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Andreandi is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Andreandi is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Andreandi is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Andreandi is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Andreandi is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Andreandi is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Andreandi is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Andreandi is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Andreandi is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Andreandi is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Visit Andreandi's BodySpace
    Honestly.. she just sounds bored. I dont know why shes holding on to you.. nor you to her.. She seems erhm.. kinda insane in a way.

I met a guy a month ago, and him saying "Meet up with a cool guy, like me, come hang out, what are you doing today?" etc just put me off, that I dont even bother to msg back.

She just seems to like to go along with it. Just tel her straight up, how you feel. Dont be too needy, nor clingy.. you guys arent dating. Keep it at a netural level, dont push, and dont msg her. When she does, act like normal. Then Im sure she'll express her emotions, doesnt seem tha shes interested though.

BodyPoints: 4972
    DJS2 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) DJS2 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) DJS2 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) DJS2 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) DJS2 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) DJS2 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) DJS2 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) DJS2 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) DJS2 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) DJS2 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) DJS2 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit DJS2's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by FunSize1990 View Post

Shes playing for validation, you are giving said validation. She is in control. You are friendzoned.

I have to agree. Quit wasting your time and giving yourself false hope OP. If she is this bad now you don't want to be dealing with this immature **** if you were dating. Move on.

Visit JLT's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by FunSize1990 View Post

Originally Posted by DJS2 View Post
    I have to agree. Quit wasting your time and giving yourself false hope OP. If she is this bad now you don't want to be dealing with this immature **** if you were dating. Move on.
    Yeah I need to move on, I just need to find someone else to move onto. I have also talked to some close friends about this and they are saying 1 of the 3 things are happening

1. She's actually interested in me, but is afraid and is acting like this because of it
    2. She's talking to someone else and isn't sure what she wants to do
    3. She's just screwing with me.

I'm also willing to bet that she is expecting me to contact her, because that is what I have done every other time she has contacted me. But I'm not this time. It kinda sucks too because I was over it after the original message, after she messaged me last night it got me thinking about her again.

Stats: 6'0", 165 lbs
    monstarhk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) monstarhk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) monstarhk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) monstarhk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) monstarhk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) monstarhk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) monstarhk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) monstarhk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) monstarhk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) monstarhk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) monstarhk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Visit monstarhk's BodySpace
    your actually not doin anything wrong OP. your being true to yourself and giving her good conversation and humor. the problem is today's bitch luvs a self-centered, apathetic *******..essentially a dbag.

talk like this when youve found a girl worth it...for a bitch your just tryin to bag though, give less of a fawk

Stats: 6'0", 200 lbs
    Cloudstryfe has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Cloudstryfe has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Cloudstryfe has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Cloudstryfe has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Cloudstryfe has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Cloudstryfe has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Cloudstryfe has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Cloudstryfe has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Cloudstryfe has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Cloudstryfe has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Cloudstryfe has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit Cloudstryfe's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by leetseun View Post
    I know I'm new and might get chirped but i just thought id throw in my .02.
    There was a lot of beta shown through your text. she got you hooked after she said she was going to stop by, and it was as if you were chasing to see her so she probably got bored.

ive bolded the spots that IMO was not needed or where the convo should have stopped.
    When she spoke about her project, if you REALLY wanted to text her back, should have teased her about it before/instead of boosting yourself up.

i say move on
    Lol thats ridiculous. You shouldn't have to play this game.
    Drop her ass op she's probably not worth it.

Registered User southernstunna1's Avatar
    Stats: 6'0", 221 lbs
    southernstunna1 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) southernstunna1 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) southernstunna1 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) southernstunna1 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) southernstunna1 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) southernstunna1 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) southernstunna1 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) southernstunna1 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) southernstunna1 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) southernstunna1 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) southernstunna1 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit southernstunna1's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by nognig View Post
    This is how your texting SHOULD have gone:

Her: U at work?
    10 minutes later
    Me: I'm just headed home. What's up?
    Her: I was going to stop by and say hellow
    Me: Well you can still come say hi to me Better: "What's stopping you?"
    Her: U took to long to answer back lol I wouldn't have replied to this AT ALL
    Me: Oh give me a break. I see how you are!
    Her:lolzzzz Wouldn't have replied to this either
    Me: So i'll see you in a little bit? I think you're up to the challenge
    Her: I would but im busy thats why I was only gonna drop by and say hi.
    4 hours later
    Me: What do you have goin on tommorow?
    Her:Work
    Me: Wanna hang after work? Nope. Should have said "I'm grabbing lunch. U in?" If she doesn't reply or says no, don't reply!!!
    Her: Hmm maybe it depends.. I have some reading for a project comming up
    Me: Hanging out with an awesome guy sounds like more fun
    Her: lol
    Me: Laugh it up Jerk! Text or call me when you get off work to let me know what's going on Not bad, but still not good enough. Again, don't reply to "lol!".
    Her: Ok will do

Good luck with this bish!

NN

all strong advices.

OP ur beta as fuk cuzzzz. You practically begged her to hang out twice. Ask her if she wants to do something, if she says no, don't say anything back. If she is interested re-initiate after you don't reply within a day or two.

Registered User southernstunna1's Avatar
    Stats: 6'0", 221 lbs
    southernstunna1 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) southernstunna1 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) southernstunna1 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) southernstunna1 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) southernstunna1 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) southernstunna1 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) southernstunna1 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) southernstunna1 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) southernstunna1 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) southernstunna1 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) southernstunna1 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit southernstunna1's BodySpace
    OP and chill it with the "lol"s That is gay as fuk. Throw a haha in there everyonce in awhile (if it would not be funny without some sort of bodylanguage).

Too many guys throw "lol" and "haha" in every third word. Not alpha, it seems giggly.

Stats: 6'0", 188 lbs
    jamestown0101 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) jamestown0101 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) jamestown0101 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) jamestown0101 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) jamestown0101 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) jamestown0101 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) jamestown0101 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) jamestown0101 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) jamestown0101 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) jamestown0101 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) jamestown0101 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit jamestown0101's BodySpace
    So I put this chick on the back burner after the last time we went out. I texted her a couple days after our last "date" and she didn't respond, leading me to decide to not contact her but respond if she contacts me. A week goes by and she texts me, it goes like this.

10 minutes later
    Me: Well you can still come say hi to me
    Her: U took to long to answer back lol
    Her:lolzzzz
    4 hours later
    Me: Wanna hang after work?
    Me: Laugh it up Jerk! Text or call me when you get off work to let me know what's going on

Next day no response.. I wait a few hours from when she gets off work and decide to call her to get it out of my mind. I call no answer and no response. I don't get why she would go out of her way to contact me and try to see me, but then turn around and say she is busy. It doesn't make any sense to me. It has really irritated me and I don't understand why she would do this other than to try and get to me. I guess I wanted to vent and get an outside perspective. It is really bugging me and I'm having a hard time moving on.

I should also mention straight up that I have been diagnosed and suffer from OCD. So I'm trying to get my mind elsewhere but I can't stop thinking about this crap. It's bugging me, but I'm trying my hardest to make sure that it's not shown to her in any way. The last few times I have contacted her have only been after she has initiated contact with me.

Part of me feels like getting ahold of her and straight up telling her to stop with the bull**** or delete my number and the other part is saying just relax, don't contact her, try and find some other women and maybe something will happen later down the road.
    Take it for what its worth.

Your already chasing her and thus the bitch in the relationship. You should wear your apron and be in the bedroom on your back in this one too.

She has no respect for you. Disregard her. Stop bothering her. She either complies or she doesn't and she isn't. Hit on other girls. Its not about "the one" or anything alike. Put all the girls you think are hot on smash. Then, when you like one see what happens.

Stats: 6'0", 188 lbs
    jamestown0101 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) jamestown0101 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) jamestown0101 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) jamestown0101 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) jamestown0101 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) jamestown0101 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) jamestown0101 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) jamestown0101 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) jamestown0101 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) jamestown0101 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) jamestown0101 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit jamestown0101's BodySpace
    So I put this chick on the back burner after the last time we went out. I texted her a couple days after our last "date" and she didn't respond, leading me to decide to not contact her but respond if she contacts me. A week goes by and she texts me, it goes like this.

10 minutes later
    Me: Well you can still come say hi to me
    Her: U took to long to answer back lol
    Her:lolzzzz
    4 hours later
    Me: Wanna hang after work?
    Me: Laugh it up Jerk! Text or call me when you get off work to let me know what's going on

Next day no response.. I wait a few hours from when she gets off work and decide to call her to get it out of my mind. I call no answer and no response. I don't get why she would go out of her way to contact me and try to see me, but then turn around and say she is busy. It doesn't make any sense to me. It has really irritated me and I don't understand why she would do this other than to try and get to me. I guess I wanted to vent and get an outside perspective. It is really bugging me and I'm having a hard time moving on.

I should also mention straight up that I have been diagnosed and suffer from OCD. So I'm trying to get my mind elsewhere but I can't stop thinking about this crap. It's bugging me, but I'm trying my hardest to make sure that it's not shown to her in any way. The last few times I have contacted her have only been after she has initiated contact with me.

Part of me feels like getting ahold of her and straight up telling her to stop with the bull**** or delete my number and the other part is saying just relax, don't contact her, try and find some other women and maybe something will happen later down the road.
    I would have ended it off with how my bed is comfy and nicer then her's. Common man, push the envelope. FInish the job james!

Stats: 5'10", 160 lbs
    The_Trooper has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) The_Trooper has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) The_Trooper has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) The_Trooper has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) The_Trooper has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) The_Trooper has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) The_Trooper has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) The_Trooper has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) The_Trooper has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) The_Trooper has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) The_Trooper has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit The_Trooper's BodySpace
    OP:

I have come to the conclusion it's pretty much black and white.

Either:

A. Bish is into you a bunch (you can tell when you start throwing misc memes around n **** and shes like OMGOMGMGGM CUTE <33333)

Or

B. You have to work your balls off to do ****. Which imho is fuking retarded and a waste of time especially since bishes ain sht and are boring as fukc.

So yeah,disregard bishes and skip onto the next and try working on your game man.
    ** KNEE DRAGGERS UNITE **
    [Official] San Diego Brah

Visit JLT's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by southernstunna1 View Post
    OP and chill it with the "lol"s That is gay as fuk. Throw a haha in there everyonce in awhile (if it would not be funny without some sort of bodylanguage).

Too many guys throw "lol" and "haha" in every third word. Not alpha, it seems giggly.
    I think I used lol maybe twice in both convos.

Visit JLT's BodySpace
    I guess I should be nominated for the number on RH failure..

I have spent the last couple of days thinking about how to ignore her or tell her to screw off. Then she messages me again today, my heart starts pounding and everything is out the window. The following happens and I decide to respond short and neutral.

Her: Hey wats up
    Her: Sorry I didn't get a chance to txt u back the other day
    Me: I'm at work right now. U
    Her:Hangin out with a friend

After that I wanted to reply with "Have fun sucking his dick" .. But just deleted the text messages and ignored it.

Everything just feels super crappy right now and I'm going to vent for a second. On top of this stressing me out I have been rejected a bunch in the last couple of weeks. I keep trying to put myself out there and put myself in situations that I'm not comfortable in to try and improve myself, but it just seems to be punching me in the face.

I went out last Thursday and approached a chick and got completely rejected. I went up and talked to her and she responded very shortly, turned around and started talking to her friend. My friends I were with started talking **** on me and pretty much beat me into the ground about it. Right after that I make eye contact with this other chick and she gives me a big smile, but my friends had made me feel so crappy that I just put my head down and walked away.. Fail

NYE I go to this party, see a hot chick go and approach and she rolls her eyes at me when I go to talk to her. So I just walk away from that

Setup a date with a chick from POF.. Go there and get stood up

Get a phone number from POF and she agrees to a date. Call her to set something up.. No answer

Girl I was talking to from Match.com gives me her number without me asking. I text, get nothing.

Try to schedule an appointment with a shrink to see if they can help me.. Can't get a hold of anyone in the office and they won't return any of my messages.

Then to top everything off. The one friend I have that is really good with women and is an excellent wing-man just got a girlfriend and is no longer available. All my other friends are not much better than me when it comes to chicks.

I just need to keep trucking along, but I feel beat down. I have never tried this hard in my life to improve the social aspects of my life, but it's starting to feel worse than giving up and doing nothing at all. But at the same time, even though it's hurting like hell, I have never had this drive that I have right now to continue on and do something about it.

I just need to vent a little.. So do what you guys are going to do. Call me a beta ***, a bitch, loser, give advice.. Whatever.

Stats: 5'9", 187 lbs
    DiMattia43 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) DiMattia43 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) DiMattia43 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) DiMattia43 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) DiMattia43 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) DiMattia43 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) DiMattia43 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) DiMattia43 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) DiMattia43 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) DiMattia43 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) DiMattia43 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit DiMattia43's BodySpace

I have spent the last couple of days thinking about how to ignore her or tell her to screw off. Then she messages me again today, my heart starts pounding and everything is out the window. The following happens and I decide to respond short and neutral.

After that I wanted to reply with "Have fun sucking his dick" .. But just deleted the text messages and ignored it.

Everything just feels super crappy right now and I'm going to vent for a second. On top of this stressing me out I have been rejected a bunch in the last couple of weeks. I keep trying to put myself out there and put myself in situations that I'm not comfortable in to try and improve myself, but it just seems to be punching me in the face.

I went out last Thursday and approached a chick and got completely rejected. I went up and talked to her and she responded very shortly, turned around and started talking to her friend. My friends I were with started talking **** on me and pretty much beat me into the ground about it. Right after that I make eye contact with this other chick and she gives me a big smile, but my friends had made me feel so crappy that I just put my head down and walked away.. Fail

NYE I go to this party, see a hot chick go and approach and she rolls her eyes at me when I go to talk to her. So I just walk away from that

Get a phone number from POF and she agrees to a date. Call her to set something up.. No answer

Girl I was talking to from Match.com gives me her number without me asking. I text, get nothing.

Try to schedule an appointment with a shrink to see if they can help me.. Can't get a hold of anyone in the office and they won't return any of my messages.

Then to top everything off. The one friend I have that is really good with women and is an excellent wing-man just got a girlfriend and is no longer available. All my other friends are not much better than me when it comes to chicks.

I just need to keep trucking along, but I feel beat down. I have never tried this hard in my life to improve the social aspects of my life, but it's starting to feel worse than giving up and doing nothing at all. But at the same time, even though it's hurting like hell, I have never had this drive that I have right now to continue on and do something about it.

I just need to vent a little.. So do what you guys are going to do. Call me a beta ***, a bitch, loser, give advice.. Whatever.
    u need to take control over the sistuation with that girl u r talking about.... i dunno if u did or nor but u need to find out what ehr story is bc if she is going to dic u around, just stop talking to her and tell her that u dont want to talk to her anymore as well, dont ignore her bc she might talk to you, just lay it down and tell her....

as fgar as getting shot down by other girls over the weekend, fck it brah. it happens to us all, no mattter what ppl say, everyone gets shot down and im sure more then once...
    **Italian Crew**

All it takes is Time-Patience-Devotion-Education to become what you want to be.

"Life comes at you fast, thats when you need to relax. Take in what life throws at you, then the better you will do. We will never get all we want or need, do what we do best and we will always succeed"

BB.com- Transformation of the Week
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/brian_dimattia.htm

I don't care if it hurts, I wanna have control...
    i want a perfect body, i want a perfect soul...

Visit JLT's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by DiMattia43 View Post
    u need to take control over the sistuation with that girl u r talking about.... i dunno if u did or nor but u need to find out what ehr story is bc if she is going to dic u around, just stop talking to her and tell her that u dont want to talk to her anymore as well, dont ignore her bc she might talk to you, just lay it down and tell her....
    Well I guess that's where I'm confused with this one.. Do I just send a text saying "why are you jerking me around" or do I give her a call and ask what's up and call her up and say something like "What's up? Why are you playing all these games" .

Every other chick I have ever talked too it has just fizzled out and neither one makes contact.. But she keeps comming back and contacting me and it screws with me every time she does it.

Stats: 5'9", 187 lbs
    DiMattia43 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) DiMattia43 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) DiMattia43 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) DiMattia43 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) DiMattia43 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) DiMattia43 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) DiMattia43 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) DiMattia43 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) DiMattia43 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) DiMattia43 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) DiMattia43 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit DiMattia43's BodySpace
    Well I guess that's where I'm confused with this one.. Do I just send a text saying "why are you jerking me around" or do I give her a call and ask what's up and call her up and say something like "What's up? Why are you playing all these games" .

Every other chick I have ever talked too it has just fizzled out and neither one makes contact.. But she keeps comming back and contacting me and it screws with me every time she does it.
    4get the texting... u need to have a convo with her and tell her how u r feeling and that u want to know whats up..... no more texting, call her brah
    **Italian Crew**

All it takes is Time-Patience-Devotion-Education to become what you want to be.

"Life comes at you fast, thats when you need to relax. Take in what life throws at you, then the better you will do. We will never get all we want or need, do what we do best and we will always succeed"

BB.com- Transformation of the Week
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/brian_dimattia.htm

I don't care if it hurts, I wanna have control...
    i want a perfect body, i want a perfect soul...

Stats: 6'3", 180 lbs
    twinpeaks55 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) twinpeaks55 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) twinpeaks55 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) twinpeaks55 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) twinpeaks55 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) twinpeaks55 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) twinpeaks55 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) twinpeaks55 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) twinpeaks55 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) twinpeaks55 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) twinpeaks55 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit twinpeaks55's BodySpace

LOL, feeling bad because ONE girl wasn't interested in you?

If you were me you'd commit suicide. If I'm out to get laid, I approach a lot of bitches and get rejected probably >10 times a night. However, I usually ALWAYS bring one bitch home.

BodyPoints: 3968
    user3657 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) user3657 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) user3657 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) user3657 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) user3657 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) user3657 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) user3657 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) user3657 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) user3657 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) user3657 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) user3657 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit user3657's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by DiMattia43 View Post
    4get the texting... u need to have a convo with her and tell her how u r feeling and that u want to know whats up..... no more texting, call her brah
    dont ever tell a girl how you feel brah. one of the few misc standards you should follow.

gooober has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) gooober has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) gooober has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) gooober has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) gooober has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) gooober has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) gooober has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) gooober has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) gooober has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) gooober has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) gooober has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit gooober's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by user3657 View Post
    dont ever tell a girl how you feel brah. one of the few misc standards you should follow.
    it depends. with this girl, i agree. with others, no
    "Once again, I'm sure she has seen about 400-500 different male hairstyles/heads, why would she take notice in mine?" - ohcetum

pumpkinman21 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) pumpkinman21 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) pumpkinman21 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) pumpkinman21 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) pumpkinman21 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) pumpkinman21 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) pumpkinman21 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) pumpkinman21 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) pumpkinman21 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) pumpkinman21 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) pumpkinman21 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    seems like a mind game. play it cool

Stats: 5'9", 176 lbs
    Jimagine88 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jimagine88 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jimagine88 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jimagine88 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jimagine88 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jimagine88 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jimagine88 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jimagine88 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jimagine88 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jimagine88 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jimagine88 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit Jimagine88's BodySpace
    'Next' her. Delete her number. Don't respond to her text. Don't ask her why she is fuxing with you. If one day, she messages you and asks "hey, why don't you answer me anymore?", then you can reply with "what ever do you mean?"

Human.Shield has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Human.Shield has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Human.Shield has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Human.Shield has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Human.Shield has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Human.Shield has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Human.Shield has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Human.Shield has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Human.Shield has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Human.Shield has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Human.Shield has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

"my friends wont always be there but the iron will" -teen misc

Stats: 6'0", 190 lbs
    Gris419 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gris419 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gris419 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gris419 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gris419 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gris419 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gris419 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gris419 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gris419 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gris419 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gris419 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit Gris419's BodySpace
    She is using you as a emotional tampon/friend i'll pm you.

Edit: nvm ill post it in here

Op the problem is that you still haven't acquired the right mind set. Women are insecure when you compliment them you are giving them v-power. The more you treat women like crap the more they like you. WATCH THESE VIDEOS

Last edited by Gris419; 01-05-2011 at 02:43 AM.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast