Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    mastersimons is just really nice. (+1000) mastersimons is just really nice. (+1000) mastersimons is just really nice. (+1000) mastersimons is just really nice. (+1000) mastersimons is just really nice. (+1000) mastersimons is just really nice. (+1000) mastersimons is just really nice. (+1000) mastersimons is just really nice. (+1000) mastersimons is just really nice. (+1000) mastersimons is just really nice. (+1000) mastersimons is just really nice. (+1000)

Question Fat Gripz Substitute... Opinions Needed

I need some opinions of people who have used fat gripz, or for those who are quite familiar with them. Here's the link if you are unfamiliar with them: fatgripz.com. (Sorry, i can't post links since apparently i have to be at a post count of 30).

Anyways, i was definitely trying to find an alternative since $40 for a couple pieces of rubber is rather ludicrous. I was thinking about using squat pads. Cut them up the same length as a fat gripz and use those on barbells and dumbells. For example, getting this: amazon.com/Harbinger-29000-16-Inch-Olympic-Bar/dp/B000KFV9HI/ref=cm_cr_pr_sims_t.

It's definitely a lot cheaper. My only concern is whether the squat pad is too thick or not. Do any of you guys think this would prove to be a worthy substitute?

jtyler30 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jtyler30 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jtyler30 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jtyler30 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jtyler30 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jtyler30 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jtyler30 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jtyler30 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jtyler30 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jtyler30 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jtyler30 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by mastersimons View Post
    I need some opinions of people who have used fat gripz, or for those who are quite familiar with them. Here's the link if you are unfamiliar with them: fatgripz.com. (Sorry, i can't post links since apparently i have to be at a post count of 30).

Anyways, i was definitely trying to find an alternative since $40 for a couple pieces of rubber is rather ludicrous. I was thinking about using squat pads. Cut them up the same length as a fat gripz and use those on barbells and dumbells. For example, getting this: amazon.com/Harbinger-29000-16-Inch-Olympic-Bar/dp/B000KFV9HI/ref=cm_cr_pr_sims_t.

It's definitely a lot cheaper. My only concern is whether the squat pad is too thick or not. Do any of you guys think this would prove to be a worthy substitute?
    The squat pad wouldn't be thick enough, and it compresses. Fat gripz are over 2" thick and don't compress at all. I was thinking about buying fat gripz because its a pretty good value. For material though it does seem a little costly. You are paying for the idea i guess. Fat bar training is awesome- i have a 7' fat bar, 5' fat bar and fat DB Handles. I still might get fat gripz because they are cheap and useful and fit in your gym bag.

fishingeek is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fishingeek is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fishingeek is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fishingeek is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fishingeek is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fishingeek is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fishingeek is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fishingeek is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fishingeek is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fishingeek is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fishingeek is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by mastersimons View Post

I agree, they are worth the money and will last you a lifetime if you take care of them.
    You will learn over time that sometimes it is worth it to pay for something up front rather then suffering through make shift items. In the end, you wonder why you didn't spend the money in the first place.
    Geek
    Last edited by fishingeek; 12-28-2010 at 07:13 PM.
    []---[] Equipment Crew #34 []---[]
    []---[] Ivanko Barbell Crew #1 []---[]

"Pain is inevitable. Suffering is optional."

Evolution of my gym:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=131836863

Wildtim has the mod powerz Wildtim has the mod powerz Wildtim has the mod powerz Wildtim has the mod powerz Wildtim has the mod powerz Wildtim has the mod powerz Wildtim has the mod powerz Wildtim has the mod powerz Wildtim has the mod powerz Wildtim has the mod powerz Wildtim has the mod powerz
    Squat pad isn't going to work. It can compress so the bar could slip outbeing held in place only by that velcro on it.

I'd just pop for the fat grips, they seem expensive for what they are but they sure are cheap compared to a fat bar.
    []---[] Equipment Crew Member No. 11

"As iron sharpens iron so one man sharpens another" Proverbs 27:17

StrongHarris is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) StrongHarris is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) StrongHarris is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) StrongHarris is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) StrongHarris is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) StrongHarris is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) StrongHarris is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) StrongHarris is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) StrongHarris is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) StrongHarris is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) StrongHarris is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    I like the Grip4orce, way more effective. You will feel the muscles working as soon as you put them on. I would suggest starting off with the regular flex then working up to the stiff flex. Anyways if your looking to really to get more out of this type of training then I would suggest the Grip4orce. If your really not up to the challenge and just want a thicker object in your hand then go with the fatgrip.

cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by StrongHarris View Post
    I like the Grip4orce....
    Huh....I've been waiting to see when you would throw a plug in here for grip4orce....you're slipping, it took you almost 2 days to find this post.
    "Hard work beats talent when talent doesn't work hard"

The more I workout at commercial gyms, the more I hate commercial gyms.

Psalms 144:1
    Praise be to the Lord my Rock, who trains my hands for war, my fingers for battle.

StrongHarris is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) StrongHarris is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) StrongHarris is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) StrongHarris is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) StrongHarris is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) StrongHarris is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) StrongHarris is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) StrongHarris is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) StrongHarris is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) StrongHarris is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) StrongHarris is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Also I noticed on there website they are out of stock, also if you look at the testimonials you'll see that some high end D-1 schools are using these. I'm sure these schools already have some thick bars, makes you wonder why they are using these. Probably because they work, and thats what these coaches want..

Originally Posted by cgc View Post
    Huh....I've been waiting to see when you would throw a plug in here for grip4orce....you're slipping, it took you almost 2 days to find this post.
    No slipping here bro, I only preach what works. You'll notice that through all my threads.
    The reason I talk highly about this product is because they truly work, and that's what this whole chat thing is about. Trying and finding ways to improve. Your the one who has used neither one and comes on here bashing everything out. I don't even understand why you even workout that's if you do. I think your just a stalker who has no life or girlfriend. Get a life, and man up

http://bodyspace.bodybuilding.com/im...ic/2654371.jpg

This picture says everything about you....
    Don't knock something until you try something, man up quit your stalking and get a life.

matrixsleeper is just really nice. (+1000) matrixsleeper is just really nice. (+1000) matrixsleeper is just really nice. (+1000) matrixsleeper is just really nice. (+1000) matrixsleeper is just really nice. (+1000) matrixsleeper is just really nice. (+1000) matrixsleeper is just really nice. (+1000) matrixsleeper is just really nice. (+1000) matrixsleeper is just really nice. (+1000) matrixsleeper is just really nice. (+1000) matrixsleeper is just really nice. (+1000)
    Don't think about it as 40 dollars for two pieces of rubber because then you will always feel like it's a rip off and never purchase them. Think about it as a having a fat bar on anything you want for 40 bucks. Yea it may be a simple design but the quality feels solid. Your getting your moneys worth and there really isn't anything else out there like it except for Grip4orce but there not the same and offer a similar design but you concentrate more on squeezing them to keep them closed. I have a pair of FATGRIPZ and they've been great and wanted to purchase a pair of Grip4orce for the past 2 months but there still out of stock. Just go buy the FATGRIPZ, they have like a 60 day return policy anyway. If you feel there a rip off after you've tried them, just return them and get a refund.
    Amateur Arm Wrestling Training Journal
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=134884721

Tough Mudder prep and race journal (May 2nd 2010)
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=123084423

Registered Ginger Muscle Mania Matt's Avatar
    Muscle Mania Matt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Muscle Mania Matt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Muscle Mania Matt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Muscle Mania Matt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Muscle Mania Matt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Muscle Mania Matt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Muscle Mania Matt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Muscle Mania Matt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Muscle Mania Matt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Muscle Mania Matt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Muscle Mania Matt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I've got the fat gripz and love them. If you still think they are too much, I found rubber pipe insulation at lowes for only a couple bucks. It's not quite as thick, but its better than nothing. On my bars, they gave me about a 2" grip, compared to the 2 5/8 Fat Gripz.
    -[[[[------]]]]-

***Misc Cigar Crew***
    Traditional Wet Shave Crew

cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz
    No slipping here bro, I only preach what works. You'll notice that through all my threads.
    The reason I talk highly about this product is because they truly work, and that's what this whole chat thing is about. Trying and finding ways to improve. Your the one who has used neither one and comes on here bashing everything out. I don't even understand why you even workout that's if you do. I think your just a stalker who has no life or girlfriend. Get a life, and man up
    *Sigh*
    Geezzzz Some people are so emotionally fragile it blows my mind.

Way to pull a bunch of crap out of your @ss too, by the way.

1. When have I bashed?
    The only thing I've ever said is the difference between fatgripz and the grips you push is the "squeezing" you have do with them. Easy to solve if you already have fatgrips...just "squeeze" them....problem solved. Also, I think I've said in other post that the grip4orce would be cool if one didn't already have fatgripz....but if you already have a set of fatgripz...no point. Not enough benefit IMO
    So, bashing? No....sorry....that statement would be incorrect.

2. I've used fatgripz, just don't own a pair...(as I've said in other post). So again, you're incorrect.

3. You don't understand why I work out? OK....I didn't realize I needed to explain that to anyone to begin with. Was there a form when I signed up with BB.com I needed to fill out explaining why I workout? Can you send me a link if I missed it? Considering you went on my profile, I think I have that I workout "for a sport". But reading must not be your thing.

4. "I think your just a stalker who has no life or girlfriend. Get a life, and man up". You're right, I don't have a girlfriend. It's true...does that make me any less of a man in your eyes? I hope not....I know my wife appreciates the fact that I don't have a girlfriend...but whatever.
    And "get a life"? We flashing back to the 80s there, chief? You wearing a "Frankie Says Relax" T-shirt while you're typing this all out, aren't you?
    "Man up" LOL.

This picture says everything about you....
    Don't knock something until you try something, man up quit your stalking and get a life.
    Tell me what it says? I mean, I pop a joke at you because 90% of your post in here are pushing those grippers and you post in these threads like clock work.....and I'm a stalker.
    BUT....you go lurk around on my profile....pull a picture of me talking on the phone and I'm the stalker....lol. Which REALLY sounds more like a stalker, now?
    So seriously, tell me what that picture tells us. That I have more cats than I should? Crap, guilty. That I own a recliner that I have to keep one foot on the floor to keep it from spinning freely? Geezz...guilty again. Or is it that I keep the blinds closed in my house because the sun shines in during that time of the day? Yep, third times a charm...
    Yep, that picture tells VOLUMES about me...lol.
    Oh, speaking of pictures, wheres yours? I mean, you're trying to get a dig in on my over a picture....lets check you out there, buddy...lol
    And again, "man up"? LOL

Lighten up man....you shouldn't get so butt hurt over someone pointing out the obvious and that if there's ANYTHING posted about fatgrips you're going to show up swinging from the nuts of the ol' grip4orce....lol

And to think I was even considering buying a pair of these things....lol

Praise be to the Lord my Rock, who trains my hands for war, my fingers for battle.

Originally Posted by cgc View Post
    *Sigh*
    Geezzzz Some people are so emotionally fragile it blows my mind.

Way to pull a bunch of crap out of your @ss too, by the way.

1. When have I bashed?
    The only thing I've ever said is the difference between fatgripz and the grips you push is the "squeezing" you have do with them. Easy to solve if you already have fatgrips...just "squeeze" them....problem solved. Also, I think I've said in other post that the grip4orce would be cool if one didn't already have fatgripz....but if you already have a set of fatgripz...no point. Not enough benefit IMO
    So, bashing? No....sorry....that statement would be incorrect.

2. I've used fatgripz, just don't own a pair...(as I've said in other post). So again, you're incorrect.

3. You don't understand why I work out? OK....I didn't realize I needed to explain that to anyone to begin with. Was there a form when I signed up with BB.com I needed to fill out explaining why I workout? Can you send me a link if I missed it? Considering you went on my profile, I think I have that I workout "for a sport". But reading must not be your thing.

4. "I think your just a stalker who has no life or girlfriend. Get a life, and man up". You're right, I don't have a girlfriend. It's true...does that make me any less of a man in your eyes? I hope not....I know my wife appreciates the fact that I don't have a girlfriend...but whatever.
    And "get a life"? We flashing back to the 80s there, chief? You wearing a "Frankie Says Relax" T-shirt while you're typing this all out, aren't you?
    "Man up" LOL.

Tell me what it says? I mean, I pop a joke at you because 90% of your post in here are pushing those grippers and you post in these threads like clock work.....and I'm a stalker.
    BUT....you go lurk around on my profile....pull a picture of me talking on the phone and I'm the stalker....lol. Which REALLY sounds more like a stalker, now?
    So seriously, tell me what that picture tells us. That I have more cats than I should? Crap, guilty. That I own a recliner that I have to keep one foot on the floor to keep it from spinning freely? Geezz...guilty again. Or is it that I keep the blinds closed in my house because the sun shines in during that time of the day? Yep, third times a charm...
    Yep, that picture tells VOLUMES about me...lol.
    Oh, speaking of pictures, wheres yours? I mean, you're trying to get a dig in on my over a picture....lets check you out there, buddy...lol
    And again, "man up"? LOL

Lighten up man....you shouldn't get so butt hurt over someone pointing out the obvious and that if there's ANYTHING posted about fatgrips you're going to show up swinging from the nuts of the ol' grip4orce....lol

And to think I was even considering buying a pair of these things....lol
    Ok pussy cat, you'll never understand my point unless you have experienced with both.
    Until then I will discuss what I call a product that can not be home-made and also offers something more then a thick bar, and it also seems like these grips are being used by top D-1 schools and coaches who know a lot more then you.

Until next time my little meow mix....

Ok pussy cat, you'll never understand my point unless you have experienced with both.
    Until then I will discuss what I call a product that can not be home-made and also offers something more then a thick bar, and it also seems like these grips are being used by top D-1 schools and coaches who know a lot more then you.

really?
    Thats the best you got? You wanted to start crap....and this is how you fire back, by calling me "your little meow mix"?

And you're telling ME to "man up"

lol

jtyler30 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jtyler30 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jtyler30 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jtyler30 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jtyler30 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jtyler30 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jtyler30 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jtyler30 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jtyler30 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jtyler30 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jtyler30 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

I'm so surprised that this guy is red... Dang CGC you really irked this guy and his beloved grip force.

johnderriLLL will become famous soon enough. (+50) johnderriLLL will become famous soon enough. (+50) johnderriLLL will become famous soon enough. (+50) johnderriLLL will become famous soon enough. (+50) johnderriLLL will become famous soon enough. (+50) johnderriLLL will become famous soon enough. (+50) johnderriLLL will become famous soon enough. (+50) johnderriLLL will become famous soon enough. (+50) johnderriLLL will become famous soon enough. (+50) johnderriLLL will become famous soon enough. (+50) johnderriLLL will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    wrap a towel around the bar?
    Dont have negative thoughts. Remember your mantra.

Originally Posted by jtyler30 View Post
    I'm so surprised that this guy is red... Dang CGC you really irked this guy and his beloved grip force.
    I've been told I have that affect on people...lol.

Originally Posted by johnderriLLL View Post
    wrap a towel around the bar?
    I like towel exercises, but when I've tried benching with a towel I never can get a secure feeling from it....it's just a funny lose feeling, if that makes sense. And it's hard to get a consistent thickness from it as well. Certainly an "ok" option if you're comfortable with it....I personally just don't care for it. Each his/her own.

I like towels for doing pull-ups (hanging from the towel, not the towel wrapped around a pull up bar) and "T-bar" type rows....but I think the grippers, although kind of expensive IMO for what they are, make for a great alternative to a fatbar (and obviously MUCH cheaper)

916stang is just really nice. (+1000) 916stang is just really nice. (+1000) 916stang is just really nice. (+1000) 916stang is just really nice. (+1000) 916stang is just really nice. (+1000) 916stang is just really nice. (+1000) 916stang is just really nice. (+1000) 916stang is just really nice. (+1000) 916stang is just really nice. (+1000) 916stang is just really nice. (+1000) 916stang is just really nice. (+1000)
    for now i dont want to buy them. i just wrap a towel or a shirt around the bar/db's. once i really need them ill spend the 40 bucks. for now im saving for other stuff.
    Progress=Lifting Heavier

"the closer you are to failure, the closer you are to victory, it all depends on how closely you walk the line"

Dubbal is not very well liked. (-100) Dubbal is not very well liked. (-100) Dubbal is not very well liked. (-100) Dubbal is not very well liked. (-100) Dubbal is not very well liked. (-100) Dubbal is not very well liked. (-100) Dubbal is not very well liked. (-100) Dubbal is not very well liked. (-100) Dubbal is not very well liked. (-100) Dubbal is not very well liked. (-100) Dubbal is not very well liked. (-100)
    I have the fat gripz and love them

Welsh. is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Welsh. is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Welsh. is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Welsh. is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Welsh. is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Welsh. is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Welsh. is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Welsh. is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Welsh. is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Welsh. is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Welsh. is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I own a pair of Fat Gripz, you can tell they definitely work when your lifting, my forearms are improving because of them.
    ☆☆☆υк ¢яєω☆☆☆

dekka213 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dekka213 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dekka213 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dekka213 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dekka213 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dekka213 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dekka213 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dekka213 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dekka213 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dekka213 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dekka213 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Fatgripz are gangster! I routinely train with the grapple grip, which is hot in its own right, but i prefer the FG'z. I tried the homegrown versions with the vent tubing and all that mess. The FG'z are high density material. Theyre not likely to wear out. I use them for everything. I put them on the handles of the cables when im pulling the sled full of fat chicks, on the VPS suspension cables...all that. MY JJ grip is getting hellish and my forearms look stupid. Ive heard people say that the FG'z can mitigate shoulder pain when benching. I just recovered from another acromial separation and i can say i must agree. I dont know why but i feel much less benching pain. My initial thought was the same as ol'boys "40 bucks on some plastic!", but theyve paid for themselves. I was humiliated in the cage doing rack pulls. I got up to 3 wheels for a single with FG'z and 5 and quarter for a triple without them. Somewhere in all this mess the grips lags behind big time. Theyre worth every penny.

chignowski is not very well liked. (-100) chignowski is not very well liked. (-100) chignowski is not very well liked. (-100) chignowski is not very well liked. (-100) chignowski is not very well liked. (-100) chignowski is not very well liked. (-100) chignowski is not very well liked. (-100) chignowski is not very well liked. (-100) chignowski is not very well liked. (-100) chignowski is not very well liked. (-100) chignowski is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by dekka213 View Post
    Fatgripz are gangster! I routinely train with the grapple grip, which is hot in its own right, but i prefer the FG'z. I tried the homegrown versions with the vent tubing and all that mess. The FG'z are high density material. Theyre not likely to wear out. I use them for everything. I put them on the handles of the cables when im pulling the sled full of fat chicks, on the VPS suspension cables...all that. MY JJ grip is getting hellish and my forearms look stupid. Ive heard people say that the FG'z can mitigate shoulder pain when benching. I just recovered from another acromial separation and i can say i must agree. I dont know why but i feel much less benching pain. My initial thought was the same as ol'boys "40 bucks on some plastic!", but theyve paid for themselves. I was humiliated in the cage doing rack pulls. I got up to 3 wheels for a single with FG'z and 5 and quarter for a triple without them. Somewhere in all this mess the grips lags behind big time. Theyre worth every penny.
    Grip4orce are double gangster, I have both versions, I like the FG'z for pressing and the grip4ore for all arm work and pulling moments. I haven't tried the grappler grip, but I have used 2 and 3" pvc with a hook on the end -very similar concept.

tombro will become famous soon enough. (+50) tombro will become famous soon enough. (+50) tombro will become famous soon enough. (+50) tombro will become famous soon enough. (+50) tombro will become famous soon enough. (+50) tombro will become famous soon enough. (+50) tombro will become famous soon enough. (+50) tombro will become famous soon enough. (+50) tombro will become famous soon enough. (+50) tombro will become famous soon enough. (+50) tombro will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    for the 35 bucks you cant go wrong with fat gripz

dekka213 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dekka213 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dekka213 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dekka213 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dekka213 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dekka213 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dekka213 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dekka213 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dekka213 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dekka213 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dekka213 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I checked out those grip4orce. They look interesting. My only contention is people are saying that the plus is you have to squeeze them shut. I cant for the life of me figure how that makes them hotter than FG'z. I was doing deads today with 315 on their and i was squeezing for dear life. The G4'z look more pliable so my assumption is that squeeze is dramatically increased? I might go there. I love my FG'z though. On the monster bars forearms bar, hot dyaaaamn. My forearms be looking like hog legs now.

chignowski is not very well liked. (-100) chignowski is not very well liked. (-100) chignowski is not very well liked. (-100) chignowski is not very well liked. (-100) chignowski is not very well liked. (-100) chignowski is not very well liked. (-100) chignowski is not very well liked. (-100) chignowski is not very well liked. (-100) chignowski is not very well liked. (-100) chignowski is not very well liked. (-100) chignowski is not very well liked. (-100)
    I checked out those grip4orce. They look interesting. My only contention is people are saying that the plus is you have to squeeze them shut. I cant for the life of me figure how that makes them hotter than FG'z. I was doing deads today with 315 on their and i was squeezing for dear life. The G4'z look more pliable so my assumption is that squeeze is dramatically increased? I might go there. I love my FG'z though. On the monster bars forearms bar, hot dyaaaamn. My forearms be looking like hog legs now.
    Yea that's about it, like I said before I do use both but with the Grip4orce give me a whole different pump when doing arms (Crazy Pump) Plus when super setting biceps with triceps I can quickly move from exercise to exercise with out wasting time.

Before training with these grips I would do lots of thick bar attachments for my auxiliary work, and then add some heavy axel holds. Anyways it's good to hear you mention your success your having, keep up the awesome work bro.

Dubbal is not very well liked. (-100) Dubbal is not very well liked. (-100) Dubbal is not very well liked. (-100) Dubbal is not very well liked. (-100) Dubbal is not very well liked. (-100) Dubbal is not very well liked. (-100) Dubbal is not very well liked. (-100) Dubbal is not very well liked. (-100) Dubbal is not very well liked. (-100) Dubbal is not very well liked. (-100) Dubbal is not very well liked. (-100)
    The gripforce are not bad. I've tried them but for me they are not as good as fat gripz.

Gripforce are a smaller diameter and do not really make a thick bar. Plus, you have to squeeze them closed which is a good idea but I felt like it was dangerous for benching and military pressing.

I recommend the fat gripz.

Originally Posted by Dubbal View Post
    The gripforce are not bad. I've tried them but for me they are not as good as fat gripz.

Gripforce are a smaller diameter and do not really make a thick bar. Plus, you have to squeeze them closed which is a good idea but I felt like it was dangerous for benching and military pressing.

I recommend the fat gripz.
    Thick bars measure 2" - 3" in diameter. The most common and used is the typical 2" diameter for developing grip strength. It states that grip4orce are 2" on all bars and dumbbells. If these grips are dangerous when benching you might want to check your grip,
    most important part to benching and overhead pressing is forcing the hand down as hard as possible. That's one little known fact that most people overlook. The harder you squeeze the more muscles being worked.

daniel327 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daniel327 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daniel327 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daniel327 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daniel327 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daniel327 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daniel327 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daniel327 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daniel327 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daniel327 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daniel327 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

On the monster bars forearms bar, hot dyaaaamn. My forearms be looking like hog legs now.
    I just received my Fat Gripz today. I immediately fitted them to my Monster Forearm bar.

Wow! Just WOW!

Can't wait to try them on the chinning bar ................

I told you! FG'z on the monster bar is sick, just plain sick.

Are you serious the monster bar, I gave that bar to my little daughter...
    Anyways it's all good lol, just had to tell you this bar has been know to collect a lot of dust.