Murderfox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Murderfox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Murderfox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Murderfox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Murderfox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Murderfox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Murderfox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Murderfox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Murderfox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Murderfox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Murderfox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

** CELLUCOR C4 Extreme ** Review

Cellucor C4 - Gen 3

** I want to start by saying thank you to Mike and Cellucor for their generosity, not only to me, but to all the board members. Call it what you will but Cellucor has always been extremely generous to everybody, something that is not often seen around here. That being said... on to the review. **

A huge step up from the previous generation products. Love the addition of the Creatine Nitrate and the idea that basically all the important ingredients are disclosed. Knowing what and how much is in the product is of high important to myself, and the majority i'm sure. From what i have read from Mike, the 1,3 will also be disclosed on the new run (as this is still the beta), and all artificial flavors/dyes will be removed. This is extremely good news as there are VERY few products who do not contain artificial dyes/sweeteners. I'm not a huge stim fan and a tiny amount winds me up so the 100mg caffeine per scoop and the low dose (10mg) of 1,3 is perfect for myself (though i would prefer there not to be any 1,3 at all). Overall it's a great profile considering this is not even the final version, and again, a big step up.

SMELL - Powder

Smells like some type of fruit punch, reminds me of the Supra Vit vitamins that i used to dissolve in water when i was a kid. Not bad at all.

MIXABILITY

Perfect, no issues whatsoever. No residue/clumps left, dissolved instantly. See below.

TASTE

A slightly different Fruit Punch taste than i imagined it would be, but it was good non the less. I wouldn't say it was 10/10 but probably around 8.5 which is very good considering what it contains. No issues getting it down and no upset stomach or discomfort.

EFFECTIVENESS

I have used the C4 a couple of times since i got it as i wanted to be sure i gave it a fair test before posting my review. All the times at which i used C4 I had my pre-WO meal (breakfast) and then took 1 scoop an hour later and worked out 30 mins following that. Like i stated above, the stim dose is perfect (though i would prefer there not to be any 1,3), and i felt no jitteriness at ALL. It was a smooth, clean energy which allowed me to have a great work out. There was no crash of any sort, but then again i did not expect any.

OVERALL

I think this is a very good product, especially since Cellucor decided to start listing the amounts of the ingredients in their products, and the price it will be available at is just right. Cellucor is known for their over the top prices so it is a great relief to see that the high price will not be an issue with this product. I will continue to use it and probably update this thread if anything new comes up or i feel the need to mention something new.

Thanks again, Mike and Cellucor.

Last edited by Murderfox; 12-28-2010 at 11:51 AM.
    PROCCOR

M5 Reloaded + P6 Black =∞ MikeCellucor's Avatar
    MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Murderfox View Post

Cellucor C4 - Gen 3

** I want to start by saying thank you to Mike and Cellucor for their generosity, not only to me, but to all the board members. Call it what you will but Cellucor has always been extremely generous to everybody, something that is not often seen around here. That being said... on to the review. **

A huge step up from the previous generation products. Love the addition of the Creatine Nitrate and the idea that basically all the important ingredients are disclosed. Knowing what and how much is in the product is of high important to myself, and the majority i'm sure. From what i have read from Mike, the 1,3 will also be disclosed on the new run (as this is still the beta), and all artificial flavors/dyes will be removed. This is extremely good news as there are VERY few products who do not contain artificial dyes/sweeteners. I'm not a huge stim fan and a tiny amount winds me up so the 100mg caffeine per scoop and the low dose (10mg) of 1,3 is perfect for myself (though i would prefer there not to be any 1,3 at all). Overall it's a great profile considering this is not even the final version, and again, a big step up.

SMELL - Powder

Smells like some type of fruit punch, reminds me of the Supra Vit vitamins that i used to dissolve in water when i was a kid. Not bad at all.

MIXABILITY

Perfect, no issues whatsoever. No residue/clumps left, dissolved instantly. See below.

TASTE

A slightly different Fruit Punch taste than i imagined it would be, but it was good non the less. I wouldn't say it was 10/10 but probably around 8.5 which is very good considering what it contains. No issues getting it down and no upset stomach or discomfort.

EFFECTIVENESS

I have used the C4 a couple of times since i got it as i wanted to be sure i gave it a fair test before posting my review. All the times at which i used C4 I had my pre-WO meal (breakfast) and then took 1 scoop an hour later and worked out 30 mins following that. Like i stated above, the stim dose is perfect (though i would prefer there not to be any 1,3), and i felt no jitteriness at ALL. It was a smooth, clean energy which allowed me to have a great work out. There was no crash of any sort, but then again i did not expect any.

OVERALL

I think this is a very good product, especially since Cellucor decided to start listing the amounts of the ingredients in their products, and the price it will be available at is just right. Cellucor is known for their over the top prices so it is a great relief to see that the high price will not be an issue with this product. I will continue to use it and probably update this thread if anything new comes up or i feel the need to mention something new.

Thanks again, Mike and Cellucor.

Great review bro! Have you got to try 1.5 scoops for say leg day? It seems to really be the sweet spot for big days, or the days people are laggin a bit.
    No Longer with Cellucor....do not contact directly for assistance, please see Official Rep Thread for assistance or contact Cellucor directly at Cellucor.com

Marshall28 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Marshall28 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Marshall28 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Marshall28 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Marshall28 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Marshall28 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Marshall28 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Marshall28 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Marshall28 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Marshall28 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Marshall28 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Great review man! I signed up for round 2 testing and curious to see how I respond. Everything I have read so far looks promising.

Murderfox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Murderfox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Murderfox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Murderfox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Murderfox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Murderfox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Murderfox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Murderfox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Murderfox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Murderfox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Murderfox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by MikeCellucor View Post
    Great review bro! Have you got to try 1.5 scoops for say leg day? It seems to really be the sweet spot for big days, or the days people are laggin a bit.
    Thanks Mike!

I will surely give it a shot. I do a higher volume, about 40-45 sets on leg days, so it should definitely help.

Originally Posted by Marshall28 View Post
    Great review man! I signed up for round 2 testing and curious to see how I respond. Everything I have read so far looks promising.
    Thanks bro.

It's great, just the right amount of stims for a steady energy flow and no jitteriness.
    PROCCOR

sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Thumbs up

Nice review, MF. Good detail on the ingredient panel too.

Lookin forward to my Cellucor samples when they arrive. I don't know what Mike sent me, but I hope C4 is one of them.

I like when people add pics to their reviews, well done.

fish4thewin is just really nice. (+1000) fish4thewin is just really nice. (+1000) fish4thewin is just really nice. (+1000) fish4thewin is just really nice. (+1000) fish4thewin is just really nice. (+1000) fish4thewin is just really nice. (+1000) fish4thewin is just really nice. (+1000) fish4thewin is just really nice. (+1000) fish4thewin is just really nice. (+1000) fish4thewin is just really nice. (+1000) fish4thewin is just really nice. (+1000)
    Nice review man, very intresting suppement.

Originally Posted by sloop View Post
    Nice review, MF. Good detail on the ingredient panel too.

Lookin forward to my Cellucor samples when they arrive. I don't know what Mike sent me, but I hope C4 is one of them.

I like when people add pics to their reviews, well done.
    Thanks man.

Mike is super generous so i'm sure he'll deliver
    Originally Posted by fish4thewin View Post
    Nice review man, very intresting suppement.
    Thanks, get in on the 100 giveaway if you haven't already.
    PROCCOR

CELLUCORSCEO will become famous soon enough. (+50) CELLUCORSCEO will become famous soon enough. (+50) CELLUCORSCEO will become famous soon enough. (+50) CELLUCORSCEO will become famous soon enough. (+50) CELLUCORSCEO will become famous soon enough. (+50) CELLUCORSCEO will become famous soon enough. (+50) CELLUCORSCEO will become famous soon enough. (+50) CELLUCORSCEO will become famous soon enough. (+50) CELLUCORSCEO will become famous soon enough. (+50) CELLUCORSCEO will become famous soon enough. (+50) CELLUCORSCEO will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Thanks for participating in the beta - great log I might add. I look forward to following

sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by Murderfox View Post
    Thanks man.

Mike is super generous so i'm sure he'll deliver
    I dont know what it is yet, but I already got a tracking number for it?!
    How cool to get a tracking number for samples!!

mind = blown

Originally Posted by sloop View Post
    I dont know what it is yet, but I already got a tracking number for it?!
    How cool to get a tracking number for samples!!

mind = blown
    inb4itsfullproductnotsamples

PROCCOR