Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
    Laughs like Santa Clause Gordon Bombay's Avatar
    Gordon Bombay is just really nice. (+1000) Gordon Bombay is just really nice. (+1000) Gordon Bombay is just really nice. (+1000) Gordon Bombay is just really nice. (+1000) Gordon Bombay is just really nice. (+1000) Gordon Bombay is just really nice. (+1000) Gordon Bombay is just really nice. (+1000) Gordon Bombay is just really nice. (+1000) Gordon Bombay is just really nice. (+1000) Gordon Bombay is just really nice. (+1000) Gordon Bombay is just really nice. (+1000)
    brb liftin for 3 years and not look like i lift except for traps and calves
    "It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying or reassuring."
    -Sagan

DFW Crew
    Mad Text Game Crew

secretlifter3 is just really nice. (+1000) secretlifter3 is just really nice. (+1000) secretlifter3 is just really nice. (+1000) secretlifter3 is just really nice. (+1000) secretlifter3 is just really nice. (+1000) secretlifter3 is just really nice. (+1000) secretlifter3 is just really nice. (+1000) secretlifter3 is just really nice. (+1000) secretlifter3 is just really nice. (+1000) secretlifter3 is just really nice. (+1000) secretlifter3 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Genetics are what made me into the monster that I am today

EndingLife has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EndingLife has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EndingLife has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EndingLife has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EndingLife has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EndingLife has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EndingLife has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EndingLife has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EndingLife has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EndingLife has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EndingLife has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by ARNOLDISNUMERO1 View Post
    yeah thanks for the info man it is quite interesting to read about.

i guess you can never truly know whether you have good or bad perception of your mind/muscle relationship though as you cant jump in someone else's body.

just gotta work at it and make the best of what you got, like everything else.
    Wow, I've been trying to explain this for a long time to people on this site but I guess it's too hard for them to digest. You're the first I think that actually got that. Now you need to learn about plyometrics, everything that I just explained to you is the pyschological component that accomodates plyometrics. Coming from a kinesiology perspective, sports and athletics are nothing more than movements and the sequence in which you perform them. Plyometrics are how you learn the movements/exercises. All your bodybuilding exercises are nothing more than movements. Does that put things into better perspective?

Laughs like Santa Clause Gordon Bombay's Avatar
    Gordon Bombay is just really nice. (+1000) Gordon Bombay is just really nice. (+1000) Gordon Bombay is just really nice. (+1000) Gordon Bombay is just really nice. (+1000) Gordon Bombay is just really nice. (+1000) Gordon Bombay is just really nice. (+1000) Gordon Bombay is just really nice. (+1000) Gordon Bombay is just really nice. (+1000) Gordon Bombay is just really nice. (+1000) Gordon Bombay is just really nice. (+1000) Gordon Bombay is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by zackmorris View Post
    Honestly...genetics mean everything.

I see guys in the gym that have **** genetics that bust their ass day in and day out, training right, eating right, and just can't get where they want to be.
    Sadly, this is me. I really hate going back to the same gyms during summer and then back to my uni gym in the fall because I look exactly the same and it's ****ing embarrassing. Yes "that guy." Brb squatting 335x5 atg no belt and hear somebody call me baby arms behind my back. ****ing athletic too, can't seem to get passed the noob gain stage.
    "It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying or reassuring."
    -Sagan

DFW Crew
    Mad Text Game Crew

csommer83 is just really nice. (+1000) csommer83 is just really nice. (+1000) csommer83 is just really nice. (+1000) csommer83 is just really nice. (+1000) csommer83 is just really nice. (+1000) csommer83 is just really nice. (+1000) csommer83 is just really nice. (+1000) csommer83 is just really nice. (+1000) csommer83 is just really nice. (+1000) csommer83 is just really nice. (+1000) csommer83 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by iamtough View Post
    You're 25 and don't know the difference between your/you're. But on a serious note, genetics are NOT overrated. I gain muscle very slowly, and I'm lucky if it's not fat stored in my midsection. I have small wrists, I have started benching 45 lbs; poor genetics, but I don't care because there is cell tech if I ever need it.
    strong excuses.

benzona is not very helpful. (-500) benzona is not very helpful. (-500) benzona is not very helpful. (-500) benzona is not very helpful. (-500) benzona is not very helpful. (-500) benzona is not very helpful. (-500) benzona is not very helpful. (-500) benzona is not very helpful. (-500) benzona is not very helpful. (-500) benzona is not very helpful. (-500) benzona is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by R2 Seafood View Post
    lol @ speculation as proof.
    it's not a speculation. i gave him a 2 week trial pass to my gym and on the second week he was already benchig 225 x 4 and deadlifting 315x5.

SydCBDNSW has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SydCBDNSW has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SydCBDNSW has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SydCBDNSW has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SydCBDNSW has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SydCBDNSW has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SydCBDNSW has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SydCBDNSW has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SydCBDNSW has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SydCBDNSW has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SydCBDNSW has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    theres also a good reason why manlets can throw up decent for their weight ratio but they're not the ones breaking lifting records....

(yes manlet)

im stuck at benching 100lb dumbbells lol. same weight the last 9 months. i could throw up 105 for like 2 reps at most but anymore and i fear my rotator cuff going out

Location: Cruisin down the street in my 6-4, Jockin the bitches, slappin the ho's, Western Sahara
    ARNOLDISNUMERO1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ARNOLDISNUMERO1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ARNOLDISNUMERO1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ARNOLDISNUMERO1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ARNOLDISNUMERO1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ARNOLDISNUMERO1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ARNOLDISNUMERO1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ARNOLDISNUMERO1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ARNOLDISNUMERO1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ARNOLDISNUMERO1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ARNOLDISNUMERO1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by EndingLife View Post
    Wow, I've been trying to explain this for a long time to people on this site but I guess it's too hard for them to digest. You're the first I think that actually got that. Now you need to learn about plyometrics, everything that I just explained to you is the pyschological component that accomodates plyometrics. Coming from a kinesiology perspective, sports and athletics are nothing more than movements and the sequence in which you perform them. Plyometrics are how you learn the movements/exercises. All your bodybuilding exercises are nothing more than movements. Does that put things into better perspective?
    yeah im genuinely interested bro, i try and learn as much as i can about anything that will help me progress, but thats what i mean as well, some people wont take the time to learn things and will continue doing the wrong things all the time, not make much progress and then blame genetics.

with regard to the plyometrics, i guess that falls into the same reason i encourage people to use a lighter weight to get their form and technique right and really feel the muscles work rather than just piling on the weight and heaving it up anyway they can... you'd be amazed at the amount of people i see doing this day in day out, it seems to be all about telling people the weight they can lift rather than the actual effect it has on their physique
    In my mind any mountain I'm gon' move it

☆☆☆MISC BOXING CREW☆☆☆

***Misc Strength Crew***

IM YOUR FAVORITE MISCERS FAVORITE MISCER

EndingLife has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EndingLife has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EndingLife has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EndingLife has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EndingLife has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EndingLife has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EndingLife has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EndingLife has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EndingLife has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EndingLife has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EndingLife has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    yeah im genuinely interested bro, i try and learn as much as i can about anything that will help me progress, but thats what i mean as well, some people wont take the time to learn things and will continue doing the wrong things all the time, not make much progress and then blame genetics.

with regard to the plyometrics, i guess that falls into the same reason i encourage people to use a lighter weight to get their form and technique right and really feel the muscles work rather than just piling on the weight and heaving it up anyway they can... you'd be amazed at the amount of people i see doing this day in day out, it seems to be all about telling people the weight they can lift rather than the actual effect it has on their physique
    yeah, it gets into the whole high rep, low weight vs low rep, high weight argument. The answer is it just depends on whether you have sufficient control over the muscle/movement to cause hypertrophy. If you don't have enough control, then do the exercise plyometric style with lighter weight. Do you see why your typical bodybuilding routine all the time is not going to work? It's because it's targeted towards the muscular system. If you take steroids then that's ok because your nervous system will get sufficient growth from the steroids alone. Without steroids though, you have to alternate between the nervous system and the muscular system. If you're natty, your typical bodybuilding routine is not going to work lol.

Now do you really see how people can vary in results? It's not just hard work, it's knowing what you're doing.

EDIT: Also, one byproduct of working the nervous system is increased muscle tone, which is the unconscious tension your muscles are under. It will give you the illusion of having more muscle when really it's just increased tone. See the wiki article for muscle tone.

cds2011 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cds2011 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cds2011 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cds2011 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cds2011 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cds2011 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cds2011 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cds2011 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cds2011 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cds2011 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cds2011 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Everyone uses the genetics excuse because they either don't train hard enough, eat correctly, or get enough rest.

Whoever says they can't get big because of genetics pls go.
    Misc BJJ Crew

Location: Cruisin down the street in my 6-4, Jockin the bitches, slappin the ho's, Western Sahara
    ARNOLDISNUMERO1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ARNOLDISNUMERO1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ARNOLDISNUMERO1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ARNOLDISNUMERO1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ARNOLDISNUMERO1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ARNOLDISNUMERO1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ARNOLDISNUMERO1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ARNOLDISNUMERO1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ARNOLDISNUMERO1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ARNOLDISNUMERO1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ARNOLDISNUMERO1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    yeah, it gets into the whole high rep, low weight vs low rep, high weight argument. The answer is it just depends on whether you have sufficient control over the muscle/movement to cause hypertrophy. If you don't have enough control, then do the exercise plyometric style with lighter weight. Do you see why your typical bodybuilding routine all the time is not going to work? It's because it's targeted towards the muscular system. If you take steroids then that's ok because your nervous system will get sufficient growth from the steroids alone. Without steroids though, you have to alternate between the nervous system and the muscular system. If you're natty, your typical bodybuilding routine is not going to work lol.

Now do you really see how people can vary in results? It's not just hard work, it's knowing what you're doing.
    what would you describe as the ideal weekly training split then to work both the muscles and the nervous system?

☆☆☆MISC BOXING CREW☆☆☆

***Misc Strength Crew***

adoniscomplex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adoniscomplex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adoniscomplex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adoniscomplex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adoniscomplex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adoniscomplex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adoniscomplex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adoniscomplex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adoniscomplex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adoniscomplex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adoniscomplex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by cds2011 View Post
    Everyone uses the genetics excuse because they either don't train hard enough, eat correctly, or get enough rest.

how would you know ? you havent put on any real amount of muscle yet

genetics play a huge role
    how else would you explain andy bolton deadlifting 500lbs his first time lifting

i def think anyone can have a nice body but only certain people possive the ability to have tons of muscle at low bodyfat percentages or have 700lb deadlifts
    my blogs
    howigotripped.wordpress.com
    submissiongrappling.wordpress.com

what would you describe as the ideal weekly training split then to work both the muscles and the nervous system?
    Uhg, that's actually an extremely hard question to answer becuase of the amount of creativity and variables involved. Basically this gets into periodization schemes

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sports_periodization

I don't feel comfortable recommending anything right now. It will take years of observations and training to figure it all out for maximized performance. It also depends on what your goals are. If you're training to become a professional athlete or just a bodybuilder.

R2 Seafood is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) R2 Seafood is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) R2 Seafood is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) R2 Seafood is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) R2 Seafood is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) R2 Seafood is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) R2 Seafood is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) R2 Seafood is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) R2 Seafood is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) R2 Seafood is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) R2 Seafood is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    What's your exact stance on this? I'd say genetics make a difference, maybe when it comes to a breakthrough in bodybuilding (the way you described the relationship between the mind and body, and whatnot), but if these things can also be learned over time, and the knowledge is ready and available, all it takes is dedication to find the information and apply it, so wouldn't that take away from the argument that genetics play such a large role, and that, in fact, it's the way in which you train that determine the level of results you achieve?

For example, you know those people who can hear someone shout 100 digits, then recall them with ease? The few people who can do this, don't just focus and recall 100 digits. There's a method in which they've taught themselves to recognize patterns in random digits to recall them much easier. Now, they did a study where they took applicants who had a sub par memory, and taught them this method. Within months they could recall hundreds of digits.

I think the main question is why is it some people can find better ways to practice and learn than others. Is that genetic, is it learned? So damn confusing.

Getting my Durantula on FryDude's Avatar
    FryDude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FryDude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FryDude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FryDude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FryDude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FryDude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FryDude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FryDude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FryDude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FryDude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FryDude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I disagree 100%

Genetics influence:

Your concentration of fast to slow muscle fibers which are a vital part of bodybuilding
    Testosterone level

What you mean to say is that your average person could make up for what they lack in genetics by working their butts off. You're incorrect in saying genetics are overrated, genetics are everything to someone who has unfavorable genetics.

I'm studying genetics and I hope to become well informed on this subject in the coming months following my reading.
    Toronto is Bake crew
    Raptors-Jays-Leafs-Bills. Best 2/10 sport teams crew.
    Herniated Dick crew
    Mike Tyson admirer crew
    Homeboy Leroy crew

Originally Posted by R2 Seafood View Post
    What's your exact stance on this? I'd say genetics make a difference, maybe when it comes to a breakthrough in bodybuilding (the way you described the relationship between the mind and body, and whatnot), but if these things can also be learned over time, and the knowledge is ready and available, all it takes is dedication to find the information and apply it, so wouldn't that take away from the argument that genetics play such a large role, and that, in fact, it's the way in which you train that determine the level of results you achieve?

For example, you know those people who can hear someone shout 100 digits, then recall them with ease? The few people who can do this, don't just focus and recall 100 digits. There's a method in which they've taught themselves to recognize patterns in random digits to recall them much easier. Now, they did a study where they took applicants who had a sub par memory, and taught them this method. Within months they could recall hundreds of digits.

I think the main question is why is it some people can find better ways to practice and learn than others. Is that genetic, is it learned? So damn confusing.
    Yes, it all can be learned. What you're misunderstanding is that genetics plays a role in how well your brain performs in motor learning. I would say genetics definitely plays a role. Some of the shortfall can be made up for with knowledge but still, test levels also increase how fast your motor neurons grow as well. That's huge lol.

Pregnancy Category X TheSpectre's Avatar
    TheSpectre is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheSpectre is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheSpectre is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheSpectre is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheSpectre is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheSpectre is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheSpectre is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheSpectre is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheSpectre is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheSpectre is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheSpectre is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    genetics are the biggest determinant of your potential, I think that's inarguable. You could even go as far to say that your willpower to accomplish your goal is genetic, it's all in your head. Let's not forget that genetics play the larger role (the other being played by external stimuli) in the development of your entire body, including your brain.
    ★ Misc Pharmacy Crew ★

nathwoz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) nathwoz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) nathwoz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) nathwoz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) nathwoz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) nathwoz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) nathwoz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) nathwoz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) nathwoz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) nathwoz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) nathwoz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by cds2011 View Post

pls go

Yes, it all can be learned. What you're misunderstanding is that genetics plays a role in how well your brain performs in motor learning.
    would you say then that a person who has above average brain motor skills such as hand eye co-ordination, would also be more inclined to have a better perception of the mind/muscle relationship? and therefore more control over nervous system?

☆☆☆MISC BOXING CREW☆☆☆

***Misc Strength Crew***

babyslayer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) babyslayer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) babyslayer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) babyslayer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) babyslayer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) babyslayer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) babyslayer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) babyslayer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) babyslayer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) babyslayer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) babyslayer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    every average guy has the ability to stand out bodywise, with enough work

your_boy_Al will become famous soon enough. (+50) your_boy_Al will become famous soon enough. (+50) your_boy_Al will become famous soon enough. (+50) your_boy_Al will become famous soon enough. (+50) your_boy_Al will become famous soon enough. (+50) your_boy_Al will become famous soon enough. (+50) your_boy_Al will become famous soon enough. (+50) your_boy_Al will become famous soon enough. (+50) your_boy_Al will become famous soon enough. (+50) your_boy_Al will become famous soon enough. (+50) your_boy_Al will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    i overcame bad genetics and my physique is pretty aesthetic

would you say then that a person who has above average brain motor skills such as hand eye co-ordination, would also be more inclined to have a better perception of the mind/muscle relationship? and therefore more control over nervous system?
    haha, it's funny you ask that because I wonder the answer too. Intuitively I would say yes but not necessarily. Motor learning can occur unconsciously so I mean if you played as a wide receiver all throughout high school you may have learned a little bit of hand eye coordination through experience but that doesn't technically mean you might have a good nervous system. Hand eye coordination can also be consciously (intentionally) learned, there are ****tic systems to teach that so it's not a true representation of the quality of your nervous system.

haha, it's funny you ask that because I wonder the answer too. Intuitively I would say yes but not necessarily. Motor learning can occur unconsciously so I mean if you played as a wide receiver all throughout high school you may have learned a little bit of hand eye coordination through experience but that doesn't technically mean you might have a good nervous system. Hand eye coordination can also be consciously (intentionally) learned, there are ****tic systems to teach that so it's not a true representation of the quality of your nervous system.
    yeah, i guess that its just something that we have to work at regardless, so there is not much point in speculation. thanks for an intelligent conversation brah

☆☆☆MISC BOXING CREW☆☆☆

***Misc Strength Crew***

shellski is just really nice. (+1000) shellski is just really nice. (+1000) shellski is just really nice. (+1000) shellski is just really nice. (+1000) shellski is just really nice. (+1000) shellski is just really nice. (+1000) shellski is just really nice. (+1000) shellski is just really nice. (+1000) shellski is just really nice. (+1000) shellski is just really nice. (+1000) shellski is just really nice. (+1000)
    I for one, won't let genetics stop me believing that I can achieve.
    Last edited by shellski; 12-28-2010 at 11:23 AM.

GoJackets89 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GoJackets89 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GoJackets89 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GoJackets89 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GoJackets89 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GoJackets89 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GoJackets89 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GoJackets89 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GoJackets89 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GoJackets89 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GoJackets89 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I think anyone can get big and ripped if they are dedicated enough. People with good/great genetics can just get there faster.

yeah, i guess that its just something that we have to work at regardless, so there is not much point in speculation. thanks for an intelligent conversation brah
    ya sure, the other day I was watching this bruce lee video on his training and work. After just reading what I explained, watch this sometime and it will make a lot more sense to you lol.

bigbadboi69 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigbadboi69 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigbadboi69 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigbadboi69 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigbadboi69 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigbadboi69 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigbadboi69 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigbadboi69 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigbadboi69 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigbadboi69 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigbadboi69 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by your_boy_Al View Post
    i overcame bad genetics and my physique is pretty aesthetic
    height doesnt apply to BBing genetics.. you have great genetics muscle wise

winston43 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) winston43 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) winston43 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    well geneticsis important for some . some have great genetics and prefer going in lifting eventhough they could be good bodybuilders and vice versa.

fsujoseph is not very helpful. (-500) fsujoseph is not very helpful. (-500) fsujoseph is not very helpful. (-500) fsujoseph is not very helpful. (-500) fsujoseph is not very helpful. (-500) fsujoseph is not very helpful. (-500) fsujoseph is not very helpful. (-500) fsujoseph is not very helpful. (-500) fsujoseph is not very helpful. (-500) fsujoseph is not very helpful. (-500) fsujoseph is not very helpful. (-500)
    I know a kid that is just so naturally skinny that he busts his ass and doesn't put on mass. There are limiting physiques. Survival of the fittest brah

Chasthetics is a name known to all. (+5000) Chasthetics is a name known to all. (+5000) Chasthetics is a name known to all. (+5000) Chasthetics is a name known to all. (+5000) Chasthetics is a name known to all. (+5000) Chasthetics is a name known to all. (+5000) Chasthetics is a name known to all. (+5000) Chasthetics is a name known to all. (+5000) Chasthetics is a name known to all. (+5000) Chasthetics is a name known to all. (+5000) Chasthetics is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by iamtough View Post
    You're 25 and don't know the difference between your/you're. But on a serious note, genetics are NOT overrated. I gain muscle very slowly, and I'm lucky if it's not fat stored in my midsection. I have small wrists, I have started benching 45 lbs; poor genetics, but I don't care because there is cell tech if I ever need it.
    Yeah but you still look very good, and so can basically anyone else if they work hard enough. OP is right srs.