Roxolid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Roxolid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Roxolid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Roxolid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Roxolid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Roxolid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Roxolid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Roxolid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Roxolid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Roxolid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

what calf and thigh size is considered to be big?

simple question...

my calves are only 14 inches :S
    and thighs 23 inches (middle between pelvis and knee)

yeye i know i need to work harder on legs...

bmontgomery87 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bmontgomery87 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bmontgomery87 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bmontgomery87 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bmontgomery87 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bmontgomery87 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bmontgomery87 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bmontgomery87 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bmontgomery87 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bmontgomery87 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bmontgomery87 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Roxolid View Post
    simple question...

my calves are only 14 inches :S
    and thighs 23 inches (middle between pelvis and knee)

yeye i know i need to work harder on legs...
    no such thing as too big.
    if there was, you wouldn't be anywhere near it, so keep lifting.

Cragmire has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Cragmire has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Cragmire has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Cragmire has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Cragmire has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Cragmire has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    It's all perspective. If you took the average 6ft persons leg width, and put them on a 4ft tall person, they probably wouldn't be able to walk because it's so wide.
    Example - I'm 5'4 with 18" thighs and 14" calves (measured with one of those 15cm rulers, so inaccurate but whatever). So with you being 5inches taller, our thighs will look similar in size, but your calves will look tiny because it's human nature to compare dimensions (that's how those images with two things the same size, but on a diagonal lined background and one looks bigger work.)
    I hope that made sense.

Roxolid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Roxolid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Roxolid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Roxolid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Roxolid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Roxolid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Roxolid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Roxolid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Roxolid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Roxolid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Cragmire View Post
    It's all perspective. If you took the average 6ft persons leg width, and put them on a 4ft tall person, they probably wouldn't be able to walk because it's so wide.
    Example - I'm 5'4 with 18" thighs and 14" calves (measured with one of those 15cm rulers, so inaccurate but whatever). So with you being 5inches taller, our thighs will look similar in size, but your calves will look tiny because it's human nature to compare dimensions (that's how those images with two things the same size, but on a diagonal lined background and one looks bigger work.)
    I hope that made sense.
    i think i get what you mean

cokecan is just really nice. (+1000) cokecan is just really nice. (+1000) cokecan is just really nice. (+1000) cokecan is just really nice. (+1000) cokecan is just really nice. (+1000) cokecan is just really nice. (+1000) cokecan is just really nice. (+1000) cokecan is just really nice. (+1000) cokecan is just really nice. (+1000) cokecan is just really nice. (+1000) cokecan is just really nice. (+1000)
    My calves are 17" but my thighs aren't real big. It looks kinda funny actually

btw any1 got a good "thigh to calf ratio"

1.4-1.5 sound right?