sharpieblet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sharpieblet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sharpieblet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sharpieblet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sharpieblet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sharpieblet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sharpieblet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sharpieblet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sharpieblet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sharpieblet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sharpieblet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Personal Journal to track my fat loss

Alright this is my first post, i've used BB.com as my primary source for weightlifting routines for the past couple years, just finally getting around to joining up.

First a short bio: 21 years old, just finished Basic Law Enforcement Training in eastern NC, and looking to get hired soon. Been lifting weights since i was around 15 or so, on and off for the past few years. 5'5" tall, weighed in at 205 lbs at the beginning of January of 2010. Joined Golds Gym later that month after un-enrolling from ECU (seeing as i wanted to be a cop instead) to get my butt into gear for training (which went from this August and just finished up Dec. 14th). Didn't really lose much more than like 5 or 6 lbs up through May. Got serious and worked out a simple yet effective diet routine, as well as an intense work out routine and Oxyelite Pro as my only supplement other than whey protein. From the end of May halfway through July my average week of working out was: running at LEAST 6 days a week, for 30-35 minutes med intensity-later switching to 20 minutes of interval running; 4-5 days a week the running would be followed by weightlifting. Days dedicated to just running would be no less than 35 minutes of running. I dropped from the 196 to 176 (totaling about 30 lbs). Throughout training i maintained body weight, only gaining weight once (during turkey day break, go figure, about 4 lbs) and quickly burning that back off.

At the end of training (about 2 weeks ago), i started back for a second round of Oxyelite Pro as well as another mostly strict diet. I have so far dropped another 5 or so lbs, tonight weighing in at 171.2 lbs post workout. My 'ideal' weight is around 145-150, but i suppose that 155 would be normal for someone at my height who is also lifting weights. I know my potential, and know that i can achieve the kind of body i want, this journal is i guess for more motivation, as well as ensuring that i don't flake off. The first 30 lbs were easy (well...not really...), but this is getting into the more stubborn weight now. If anyone is interested in my diet i'll happily post it, it's really on the simple side but still working for me. I'm trying to work close to full time until i'm hired by a department, as well as having social life and throwing out applications around the county, so my workouts are almost always right after my work shift (typically 3-10/11) and i'm back to lifting about 4 days a week and always start with my interval running, but trying to throw more running in on my off days.

Sorry for writing a book in this post, like i said it's kinda a journal for me and to fill in a lotta recent info for anyone who's interested. If interested i'll post pics or links to pics from before, current and then for progress as well. There is no exact 'deadline', but i think i can get into a pretty lean-yet-muscular shape within a couple months.

sharpieblet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sharpieblet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sharpieblet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sharpieblet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sharpieblet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sharpieblet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sharpieblet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sharpieblet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sharpieblet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sharpieblet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sharpieblet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I've come to ask a question about the types of carbs to have post workout. Since i started dieting hardcore back in May, i would try to only eat complex carbs within an hour after a workout with a protein shake as well as some lean meat protein source (usually a tuna sandwich on toasted wheat bread with very little miracle whip). I recently read online something about eating complex carbs before and some sort of simple carbs after, does it really make a huge difference? I'm really trying to get the most out of my diet and adjust it accordingly.