xAlan187 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) xAlan187 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) xAlan187 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) xAlan187 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) xAlan187 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) xAlan187 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) xAlan187 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) xAlan187 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) xAlan187 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) xAlan187 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) xAlan187 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

What does Creatine do?

I want to start taking Creatine Monohydrate, because I hear it allows for you to gain mass quicker. Now I know some guy who says "all it does is increase insulin levels". So im not sure if creatine will help me any or not. So I come here with advice on if creatine will help me grow faster and how it would actually do that.
    Moving the bar 3 inches isnt benching, take those plates off and bench like you know what your doing brah Form>weight.
    If you dont need to wipe sweat off your face after every set, your doing it wrong.
    I rep back :)

ISurfNudeBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ISurfNudeBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ISurfNudeBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ISurfNudeBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ISurfNudeBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ISurfNudeBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ISurfNudeBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ISurfNudeBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ISurfNudeBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ISurfNudeBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ISurfNudeBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by xAlan187 View Post
    I want to start taking Creatine Monohydrate, because I hear it allows for you to gain mass quicker. Now I know some guy who says "all it does is increase insulin levels". So im not sure if creatine will help me any or not. So I come here with advice on if creatine will help me grow faster and how it would actually do that.
    Grow faster not directly. It will help with producing ATP, to give you more energy, which could promote growth if you bust your ass harder in the gym.

xAlan187 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) xAlan187 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) xAlan187 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) xAlan187 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) xAlan187 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) xAlan187 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) xAlan187 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) xAlan187 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) xAlan187 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) xAlan187 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) xAlan187 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by ISurfNudeBrah View Post
    Grow faster not directly. It will help with producing ATP, to give you more energy, which could promote growth if you bust your ass harder in the gym.
    repped, thanks brah
    Moving the bar 3 inches isnt benching, take those plates off and bench like you know what your doing brah Form>weight.
    If you dont need to wipe sweat off your face after every set, your doing it wrong.
    I rep back :)

bigbentley has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bigbentley has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bigbentley has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bigbentley has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bigbentley has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bigbentley has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bigbentley has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bigbentley has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bigbentley has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bigbentley has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bigbentley has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    beat me to it
    ** KNEE DRAGGERS UNITE **
    06 Silver cbr 600RR

660 dead
    570 squat
    405 bench

geerad has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) geerad has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) geerad has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) geerad has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) geerad has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) geerad has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) geerad has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) geerad has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) geerad has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) geerad has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) geerad has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Creatine does exactly what it claims to do and that is to retain water in your muscles. This is the point of creatine and it really is effective at keeping water in the muscles. Now, what happens is when your muscles are retaining water they are in an optimal state for building new muscle. As a result when you take creatine and water is retained in your muscles then when you train you will get more of an effect because your muscles are better capable of building muscle. After this period you may develop more strength and increased endurance as well.
    but if you take creatine and don't put in the hard yards and train hard thinking your muscles are just gonna get bigger nothing will happen...

when i had a cycle of pure creatine monohydrate i got a bit angry and had some mood swings so watch out for that.. but overall i think its good

ISurfNudeBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ISurfNudeBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ISurfNudeBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ISurfNudeBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ISurfNudeBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ISurfNudeBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ISurfNudeBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ISurfNudeBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ISurfNudeBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ISurfNudeBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ISurfNudeBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by geerad View Post
    Creatine does exactly what it claims to do and that is to retain water in your muscles. This is the point of creatine and it really is effective at keeping water in the muscles. Now, what happens is when your muscles are retaining water they are in an optimal state for building new muscle. As a result when you take creatine and water is retained in your muscles then when you train you will get more of an effect because your muscles are better capable of building muscle. After this period you may develop more strength and increased endurance as well.
    but if you take creatine and don't put in the hard yards and train hard thinking your muscles are just gonna get bigger nothing will happen...

when i had a cycle of pure creatine monohydrate i got a bit angry and had some mood swings so watch out for that.. but overall i think its good
    trollboy, teen misc is thattaway---->

CytoRoc is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CytoRoc is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CytoRoc is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CytoRoc is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CytoRoc is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CytoRoc is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CytoRoc is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CytoRoc is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CytoRoc is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CytoRoc is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CytoRoc is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    is cycling creatine really necessary? if so how long is a cycle

my creatine has 200 servings in it. its cheap supplements 1000g creatine mono.

i used it for literally 3 weeks now.

10g per day for 2 weeks in a row. 5g on days off and 5g per day for the past week.

i have roughly 160 servings left. 1 serving a day. 150 days.

did i do the math right or am i retarded?

Originally Posted by CytoRoc View Post

10g per day for 2 weeks in a row. 5g on days off and 5g per day for the past week.

No need to rly cycle off creatine. I would make sure you are drinking plenty of water, gallon+ daily. Even more so since you take 10g

Washed up skateboarder.. CalebRM's Avatar
    CalebRM has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CalebRM has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CalebRM has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CalebRM has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CalebRM has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CalebRM has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CalebRM has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CalebRM has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CalebRM has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CalebRM has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CalebRM has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    No need to rly cycle off creatine. I would make sure you are drinking plenty of water, gallon+ daily. Even more so since you take 10g
    Damn brah got banned
    6'2

Quit working legs 11/1/2014

CytoRoc is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CytoRoc is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CytoRoc is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CytoRoc is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CytoRoc is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CytoRoc is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CytoRoc is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CytoRoc is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CytoRoc is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CytoRoc is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CytoRoc is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    No no I only take 5g a day now, 10g was my loading period

F3D is just really nice. (+1000) F3D is just really nice. (+1000) F3D is just really nice. (+1000) F3D is just really nice. (+1000) F3D is just really nice. (+1000) F3D is just really nice. (+1000) F3D is just really nice. (+1000) F3D is just really nice. (+1000) F3D is just really nice. (+1000) F3D is just really nice. (+1000) F3D is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by CytoRoc View Post

I don't see cycling creatine as necessary.

Some people like to cycle, some don't. Just take 5 grams per day and you'll be fine and reach your saturation point.

Anything more then that will just be a waste.
    Latest Review:

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=130648573