Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Webb will become famous soon enough. (+50) Webb will become famous soon enough. (+50) Webb will become famous soon enough. (+50) Webb will become famous soon enough. (+50) Webb will become famous soon enough. (+50) Webb will become famous soon enough. (+50) Webb will become famous soon enough. (+50) Webb will become famous soon enough. (+50) Webb will become famous soon enough. (+50) Webb will become famous soon enough. (+50) Webb will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Best time to take Post workout sup ??? 5/10/15 minutes after ???

Well I walk to my Gym,it's only a 10 minutes walk there,coming back home I would say 20 minutes ( After working out ) because going change in the locker room + talking to a couple people etc...

Most of the "experts" say to take the Post right after finishing working out + or - 5 minutes !!!

Do you guys take your post to the gym to get it right after working out ? Or leave it at home ?

If I really hurry up takes me 12-15 to get home right after working out.

Thanks

PrepFootball is a name known to all. (+5000) PrepFootball is a name known to all. (+5000) PrepFootball is a name known to all. (+5000) PrepFootball is a name known to all. (+5000) PrepFootball is a name known to all. (+5000) PrepFootball is a name known to all. (+5000) PrepFootball is a name known to all. (+5000) PrepFootball is a name known to all. (+5000) PrepFootball is a name known to all. (+5000) PrepFootball is a name known to all. (+5000) PrepFootball is a name known to all. (+5000)
    dont you know about the mythological "window of opportunity"....

smh.
    Romans 8:18; Nothing worth having comes easy.

Ncsketch is just really nice. (+1000) Ncsketch is just really nice. (+1000) Ncsketch is just really nice. (+1000) Ncsketch is just really nice. (+1000) Ncsketch is just really nice. (+1000) Ncsketch is just really nice. (+1000) Ncsketch is just really nice. (+1000) Ncsketch is just really nice. (+1000) Ncsketch is just really nice. (+1000) Ncsketch is just really nice. (+1000) Ncsketch is just really nice. (+1000)
    you dont have to run red lights and stop signs.

just take it when you get home or take it with you to the gym. thats what i do
    NSCA-CPT

"There is no such thing as firming and toning only stronger or weaker"

Cyclo Bolan Log
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=138956043

NotMyChairNotMyProblem krager54's Avatar
    krager54 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) krager54 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) krager54 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) krager54 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) krager54 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) krager54 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) krager54 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) krager54 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) krager54 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) krager54 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) krager54 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I usually walk to and from my gym, so I take everything I need to drink before and after in little tupperwares. The best time to drink your shake is right after you finish your last set. So take your supps with you.

BIGFISHRI has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BIGFISHRI has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BIGFISHRI has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BIGFISHRI has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BIGFISHRI has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BIGFISHRI has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BIGFISHRI has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BIGFISHRI has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BIGFISHRI has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BIGFISHRI has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BIGFISHRI has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Rule of thumb is ASAP but you have a 1/2 hour window to get that protien into the muscles after a work out.

Ncsketch is just really nice. (+1000) Ncsketch is just really nice. (+1000) Ncsketch is just really nice. (+1000) Ncsketch is just really nice. (+1000) Ncsketch is just really nice. (+1000) Ncsketch is just really nice. (+1000) Ncsketch is just really nice. (+1000) Ncsketch is just really nice. (+1000) Ncsketch is just really nice. (+1000) Ncsketch is just really nice. (+1000) Ncsketch is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by krager54 View Post
    I usually walk to and from my gym, so I take everything I need to drink before and after in little tupperwares. The best time to drink your shake is right after you finish your last set. So take your supps with you.
    lol
    NSCA-CPT

Cyclo Bolan Log

Donnybrook101 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Eat a fruit after workout, then take your supplement 30 min after the end of the workout...the body can absorb more protien with boosted insulin levels from the fruit.

krager54 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) krager54 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) krager54 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) krager54 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) krager54 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) krager54 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) krager54 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) krager54 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) krager54 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) krager54 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) krager54 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    What? You laugh at me because I'm serious about my nutrition and supplement timing?
    "Let the steel of my resolve be not bested by the sum of my fears."

Originally Posted by Donnybrook101 View Post
    Eat a fruit after workout, then take your supplement 30 min after the end of the workout...the body can absorb more protien with boosted insulin levels from the fruit.
    Or some fat free gummy bears!

What? You laugh at me because I'm serious about my nutrition and supplement timing?
    Or some fat free gummy bears!
    yup because you're a pro when it comes to nutrition.
    NSCA-CPT

Cyclo Bolan Log

Webb will become famous soon enough. (+50) Webb will become famous soon enough. (+50) Webb will become famous soon enough. (+50) Webb will become famous soon enough. (+50) Webb will become famous soon enough. (+50) Webb will become famous soon enough. (+50) Webb will become famous soon enough. (+50) Webb will become famous soon enough. (+50) Webb will become famous soon enough. (+50) Webb will become famous soon enough. (+50) Webb will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Found this:

How long after my workout should I eat my post workout meal?

Soon... really soon. As soon as you can. I don't mean put-down-the-dumbbells-and-start-eating. It doesn't need to be quite that soon. However, there is this "window of time" that exists after your workout during which it would be the most beneficial for your body to receive it's post workout nutrition. Typically you'd want to try to get this meal into your body within 1 hour. If possible, within 30 minutes would be even better. I personally have my post workout meal about 5-10 minutes after my workout. What's that you say? How can I do it so fast if I'm at the gym? Don't worry, more on that later.

from here:

http://www.intense-workout.com/post_workout.html

Originally Posted by Ncsketch View Post
    yup because you're a pro when it comes to nutrition.
    I'm not talking about a bag fullof them you phucking moron. I've seen it recommended many a time in magazines. This forum has gone steadily downhill since flaming "holier than thou" douchebags like you have appeared.

I'm not talking about a bag fullof them you phucking moron. I've seen it recommended many a time in magazines. This forum has gone steadily downhill since flaming "holier than thou" douchebags like you have appeared.
    oh oh.

he read it in a magazine so it must be true.

p.s. negged
    NSCA-CPT

Cyclo Bolan Log

ps:
    I don't give a ****. Its a forum. But its also a forum that used to be a plethora of knowledge at ones fingertips, but is now full of losers that sit in it all day treating every question or concern like they're beneath you. But you answer them (rudely) anyways because you like to feel as though you are contributing to something.

So with that said, neg me all you want. This forum sucks now.

keelymandat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) keelymandat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) keelymandat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) keelymandat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) keelymandat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) keelymandat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) keelymandat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) keelymandat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    This topic has been covered multiple times! Just take it whenever you get home, did someone actually say take it right after your last rep? Post workout timing isn't as important as meeting over all daily macro's. FYI there is a sticky on this, I suggest you read it

Daedorax has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Daedorax has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Daedorax has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Daedorax has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Daedorax has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Daedorax has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Daedorax has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Daedorax has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Daedorax has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Daedorax has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Daedorax has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Ncsketch View Post
    lol
    Agreed. As long as you get protein in that day honestly I think your muscle could care less if it is -5 mins or 10 mins or and hour, just get some

andrewsuperpump is on a distinguished road. (+10) andrewsuperpump is on a distinguished road. (+10) andrewsuperpump is on a distinguished road. (+10) andrewsuperpump is on a distinguished road. (+10) andrewsuperpump is on a distinguished road. (+10) andrewsuperpump is on a distinguished road. (+10) andrewsuperpump is on a distinguished road. (+10) andrewsuperpump is on a distinguished road. (+10) andrewsuperpump is on a distinguished road. (+10) andrewsuperpump is on a distinguished road. (+10) andrewsuperpump is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    nothing wrong with that..I take my whey sometimes mixed in the bottle.If its some Myo or Some Good whey, it mixes properly and taste ****ing awsome...Apply or Banana with it will the best combo.

Or even shake it and put it in the bottle..Imagine Strawberry Myo with Blended Strawberries and Banana....:0

Just to remind yourself that bodybuilding lifestyle can be as enjoyable as Cumming.....

andrewsuperpump is on a distinguished road. (+10) andrewsuperpump is on a distinguished road. (+10) andrewsuperpump is on a distinguished road. (+10) andrewsuperpump is on a distinguished road. (+10) andrewsuperpump is on a distinguished road. (+10) andrewsuperpump is on a distinguished road. (+10) andrewsuperpump is on a distinguished road. (+10) andrewsuperpump is on a distinguished road. (+10) andrewsuperpump is on a distinguished road. (+10) andrewsuperpump is on a distinguished road. (+10) andrewsuperpump is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Daedorax View Post
    Agreed. As long as you get protein in that day honestly I think your muscle could care less if it is -5 mins or 10 mins or and hour, just get some
    What if your gym is 2 hours away from home?Hahah, in that case, not only would I take my PWO shake with me but also a full meal because i get hungry as hell 1-2 hours after workout.

But seriously,people have different routines and timings and the way the look at things.

so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by andrewsuperpump View Post
    What if your gym is 2 hours away from home?
    Look for a gym that is closer to home? Just a thought.

rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Lol is this thread real life? You can take easily 45 min to take your post shake and be perfectly fine. Broscience is strong in this thread. OMG I just finished my last set gotta take my shake or I'll go catabolic. Lol.

ps:
    I don't give a ****. Its a forum. But its also a forum that used to be a plethora of knowledge at ones fingertips, but is now full of losers that sit in it all day treating every question or concern like they're beneath you. But you answer them (rudely) anyways because you like to feel as though you are contributing to something.

So with that said, neg me all you want. This forum sucks now.
    Bro, you aint even met Shadar yet...That dude gives you **** before you even ask a question. He is like 130 lb loser who failed at bb becoz he is completely Anti Bro Science and does everything that it says on the research or book.

so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by rhadam View Post
    Lol is this thread real life? You can take easily 45 min to take your post shake and be perfectly fine. Broscience is strong in this thread. OMG I just finished my last set gotta take my shake or I'll go catabolic. Lol.
    Yep, or sometimes you can actually eat a meal.

Its not as much bro science for me as i get mega hungry after workout. I know everybody is different but if i dont eat after the WO i get maaaaaaad tired and exausted.Your body needs it, your body requires it and your body is asking for it using its best sensors.

Plus if your diet is low fat and clean, this aint no bro science...This is "welcome to bodybuilding"

keelymandat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) keelymandat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) keelymandat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) keelymandat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) keelymandat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) keelymandat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) keelymandat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) keelymandat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I'm starting to think half of these threads aren't real life..

Originally Posted by keelymandat View Post
    I'm starting to think half of these threads aren't real life..
    Join the crowd.

somebody is mad hahaha./.you mad son? Amateur ass.

PaC-mAn8 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PaC-mAn8 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PaC-mAn8 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PaC-mAn8 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PaC-mAn8 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PaC-mAn8 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PaC-mAn8 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PaC-mAn8 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PaC-mAn8 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PaC-mAn8 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PaC-mAn8 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    You have to take it within 91 seconds after finishing your last rep..or your body will go catabolic and start eating muscle...bro.

Originally Posted by PaC-mAn8 View Post
    You have to take it within 91 seconds after finishing your last rep..or your body will go catabolic and start eating muscle...bro.
    96 seconds.

createeen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) createeen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) createeen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) createeen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) createeen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) createeen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) createeen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) createeen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) createeen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) createeen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) createeen has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by so-tex View Post
    96 seconds.
    No u r wrong !!!
    It's 92:230:1234 sec

theculture is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) theculture is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) theculture is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) theculture is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) theculture is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) theculture is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) theculture is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) theculture is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) theculture is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) theculture is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) theculture is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    i like to take Postal immediately after I get home which is about 10 min after I finish my set. Then drink my whey with water 10 min after that. Then I have my huge meal with carbs and protein abotu 30 min after that
    Misc jawbrah appreciation crew
    Amanda Todd was pretty cute crew
    Friendzon'd by my own aunt crew
    Eats fast as fuk crew