xdottcomx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xdottcomx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xdottcomx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xdottcomx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xdottcomx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xdottcomx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xdottcomx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xdottcomx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xdottcomx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xdottcomx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xdottcomx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

High in fat foods...

Hey all. First day on Keto diet, and it's harder then I thought coming up with foods that make up the majority of fat vs protein.

I need some help. I am trying to get all my fats in, without going crazy on the calories.

Right now, I'm sitting at 55% fats, 44% protein and 4% carbs...Any help to get me to bump up my fat intake?

Thanks

Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Olive oil, coconut oil, coconut, olives, walnuts, flaxseeds, butter, cream, almonds, brazil nuts, pecans, mackerel, eggs, salmon, rib steak, chicken thighs and drumsticks, lamp chops, gigot pork chops, duck, goose, cream cheese, sesame seeds.

Make up some salad dressing with 4 tablespoons extra virgin olive oily, 1 tablespoon apple cidar vinegar or other good vinegar, a little whole grain mustard, salt and pepper. Use this on your salads when you need more fats.
    65% fat, 30% protein, 5% carbs = keto.

http://www.eileengormley.com/ Funny science fiction for bodybuilders

blue_aviators is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blue_aviators is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blue_aviators is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blue_aviators is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blue_aviators is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blue_aviators is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blue_aviators is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blue_aviators is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blue_aviators is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blue_aviators is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blue_aviators is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    my favorite is heavy whipping cream

i simmer it with Parmesan cheese to make some good Alfredo sauce for my chicken!
    Matthew 6:33 But seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well

"one life one chance, dont take it for granted"

1k+ Every time all the time
    500+ sometimes

pwc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pwc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pwc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pwc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pwc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pwc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pwc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pwc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pwc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pwc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pwc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Your macros look pretty good...maybe a little high on protein but not bad...you should notice in a few days your appetite will diminish and you may not want to eat your meals...try to stick to 3-4 meals a day and make them whole food sources

buckiaj is just really nice. (+1000) buckiaj is just really nice. (+1000) buckiaj is just really nice. (+1000) buckiaj is just really nice. (+1000) buckiaj is just really nice. (+1000) buckiaj is just really nice. (+1000) buckiaj is just really nice. (+1000) buckiaj is just really nice. (+1000) buckiaj is just really nice. (+1000) buckiaj is just really nice. (+1000) buckiaj is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by xdottcomx View Post
    Hey all. First day on Keto diet, and it's harder then I thought coming up with foods that make up the majority of fat vs protein.

I need some help. I am trying to get all my fats in, without going crazy on the calories.

Right now, I'm sitting at 55% fats, 44% protein and 4% carbs...Any help to get me to bump up my fat intake?

Thanks
    One large Ribeye steak with four pieces of bacon.

Done.
    Most Recent Progress Photo thread:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=152062853

brb putting down the fork til 10%

onabulletride will become famous soon enough. (+50) onabulletride will become famous soon enough. (+50) onabulletride will become famous soon enough. (+50) onabulletride will become famous soon enough. (+50) onabulletride will become famous soon enough. (+50) onabulletride will become famous soon enough. (+50) onabulletride will become famous soon enough. (+50) onabulletride will become famous soon enough. (+50) onabulletride will become famous soon enough. (+50) onabulletride will become famous soon enough. (+50) onabulletride will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by buckiaj View Post
    One large Ribeye steak with four pieces of bacon.

Done.
    chop a half pound of bacon and fry, set aside. cook 1lb of green beans, drain, throw in the pan with the bacon, heat em up and toss. i add a lot of black pepper too, its very good.