Thread: Bcaas...?

Sugar is fattening thenaturalguy's Avatar
    thenaturalguy will become famous soon enough. (+50) thenaturalguy will become famous soon enough. (+50) thenaturalguy will become famous soon enough. (+50) thenaturalguy will become famous soon enough. (+50) thenaturalguy will become famous soon enough. (+50) thenaturalguy will become famous soon enough. (+50) thenaturalguy will become famous soon enough. (+50) thenaturalguy will become famous soon enough. (+50) thenaturalguy will become famous soon enough. (+50) thenaturalguy will become famous soon enough. (+50) thenaturalguy will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Bcaas...?

I had a pretty intense weightlifting workout 2days ago (legs in the morning,back at night) due to the gym closing on christmas and I'm pretty sore At the moment. I've drank 6 scoops of xtend today, is that too much?
    Thanks for any replies

Sugar is fattening thenaturalguy's Avatar
    thenaturalguy will become famous soon enough. (+50) thenaturalguy will become famous soon enough. (+50) thenaturalguy will become famous soon enough. (+50) thenaturalguy will become famous soon enough. (+50) thenaturalguy will become famous soon enough. (+50) thenaturalguy will become famous soon enough. (+50) thenaturalguy will become famous soon enough. (+50) thenaturalguy will become famous soon enough. (+50) thenaturalguy will become famous soon enough. (+50) thenaturalguy will become famous soon enough. (+50) thenaturalguy will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by thenaturalguy View Post
    I had a pretty intense weightlifting workout 2days ago (legs in the morning,back at night) due to the gym closing on christmas and I'm pretty sore At the moment. I've drank 6 scoops of xtend today, is that too much?
    Thanks for any replies
    Anyone? Bump

jaredwoot is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) jaredwoot is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) jaredwoot is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) jaredwoot is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) jaredwoot is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) jaredwoot is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) jaredwoot is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) jaredwoot is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) jaredwoot is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) jaredwoot is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) jaredwoot is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    All your doing is sh**ing out what your body does not absorb.
    Take the recommended dose on the label.

Registered User Betweentwoferns's Avatar
    Betweentwoferns has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Betweentwoferns has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Betweentwoferns has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Betweentwoferns has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Betweentwoferns has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Betweentwoferns has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Betweentwoferns has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Betweentwoferns has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Betweentwoferns has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Betweentwoferns has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Betweentwoferns has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Men = 4 scoops. You're probably going to die..
    Bench: 195
    Squat: 245
    Deadlift: 315
    Military press: 140