xAlan187 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) xAlan187 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) xAlan187 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) xAlan187 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) xAlan187 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) xAlan187 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) xAlan187 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) xAlan187 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) xAlan187 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) xAlan187 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) xAlan187 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

How do I lower my body fat percentage

I have been lifting pretty hard for about 3 months now, I want to lose just a bit of fat though because i have just a little. I think im at least at 10% because I cant see any abs. I have a nice V from my waist to my shoulders, but the waist is wider than at the sides of my rib cage, i have a bit of fat at my obliques I suppose. So how can I get my body fat percentage down so that I can get this slight love handles away and just so I look a bit more lean by seeing some abs? thanks

niggaman will become famous soon enough. (+50) niggaman will become famous soon enough. (+50) niggaman will become famous soon enough. (+50) niggaman will become famous soon enough. (+50) niggaman will become famous soon enough. (+50) niggaman will become famous soon enough. (+50) niggaman will become famous soon enough. (+50) niggaman will become famous soon enough. (+50) niggaman will become famous soon enough. (+50) niggaman will become famous soon enough. (+50) niggaman will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    eat less and do cardio plus keep lifting heavy

GettinSwelled has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GettinSwelled has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GettinSwelled has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GettinSwelled has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GettinSwelled has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by *****man View Post
    eat less and do cardio plus keep lifting heavy
    +1

And if you don't know what he means by eat less just eat 500 under your maintenance calorie level and you'll lose weight. Try and keep your lifts the same or better than when you started, but dont push yourself to increase them if you cant. All you really have to do is maintain the muscle you have while you lose fat.