dipiefr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

ACG3 Pre Workout

Hey has anyone else taken this? My brother has it and likes it better then jacked 3d. I've did internet searches, searched on here as well as GNC and still can't find it. Any advice????

shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by dipiefr View Post
    Hey has anyone else taken this? My brother has it and likes it better then jacked 3d. I've did internet searches, searched on here as well as GNC and still can't find it. Any advice????
    It's got a lot more stims in it then jack3d, so you'll feel it more. More than anyone should actually need.

I'd personally never take it.
    Latest Reviews:

My huge list of informative links: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=132306613

Xtreme Formulations UP2 Multi-Flavor Review!
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=129562583

Originally Posted by shadar View Post
    It's got a lot more stims in it then jack3d, so you'll feel it more. More than anyone should actually need.

What's your thoughts on the C4 that's coming out on the 18th?

Blubyu has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Blubyu has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Blubyu has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Blubyu has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Blubyu has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Blubyu has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Blubyu has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Blubyu has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Blubyu has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Blubyu has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Blubyu has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I take it! I like it im not jittery, no crash after. Taste great.

Originally Posted by Blubyu View Post
    lol which one are you replying about acg3, jacked 3d or c4 coming out on the 18th?

dex26 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dex26 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dex26 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dex26 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dex26 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dex26 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dex26 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dex26 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dex26 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dex26 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dex26 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I just got sme acg3 yesterday (pink lemonade) and i personally really like it.

Compared to SuperPump Max i get everything it does with acg3 except the great pumps. I did get good pumps with acg3 but just not as great as MAX.

I stacked acg3 with SizeOn and did my arms routine.

TASTE : 9 - Tasted like some form of jelly bean. I personally hate jelly beans but i was able to gulp this down. It wasn't too bad. Mixes very well also.

Pumps : 8 - Isn't as good as Superpump Max in this year but it sure does get the job done.

Endurance : 10 - This is off the charts here. Through my workout i felt i could just keep going all night while other friends were burned out.

Energy : 10 - This is also amazing. I never felt so full of energy when i was taking super pump 250, super pump max or N.O. Xplode.

I stacked acg3 with sizeon ( i take it during the workout) and it was just awesome. It even seemed to take the pain away on my wrist. I had some slight injury to my right wrist, it has been bothering me for at least a week or 2 and during the workout i was so focused that i didn't even feel any pain at all.

Like others have said, the down fall is the price. Other than that i have to say this product is very very good. It's up there with Super Pump Max.. It might even be better.

I get headaches from Jack3d, i think it's a bad product (for my body anyways). But with this, i get no headache and no crash like with Jack3d.

I recommend this product if anyone is up for trying a new PWO.

dex26 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dex26 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dex26 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dex26 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dex26 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dex26 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dex26 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dex26 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dex26 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dex26 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dex26 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Has any one else tried acg3 yet?

Laszlo is just really nice. (+1000) Laszlo is just really nice. (+1000) Laszlo is just really nice. (+1000) Laszlo is just really nice. (+1000) Laszlo is just really nice. (+1000) Laszlo is just really nice. (+1000) Laszlo is just really nice. (+1000) Laszlo is just really nice. (+1000) Laszlo is just really nice. (+1000) Laszlo is just really nice. (+1000) Laszlo is just really nice. (+1000)
    Sup.

Iv been using it the past 2-3 weeks now I was taking sinn juice before
    Personally I like it alot But Sinn Juice was way better and Ill be going back to it after this tub. Price isnt to bad 50$ for 60 servings
    Best 5k Times
    2007-30:16
    2008-28:17
    2010-27:17
    2011-26:14
    2012-25:40

bmf323 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

ACG3=Solid

Originally Posted by dex26 View Post
    Has any one else tried acg3 yet?
    I've tried a few pre workout supps, this one so far is it for me. No-Explode, NO-Shotgun, jack3d and NoxiPro all did the same thing...crazy all day energy, big crash. I've been on ACG3 for 3 weeks and it has the pump I was missing with the others. Amazing energy for around 2 hours without the crash. BUT during the workout it feels like my skin is going to burst! I like it most because it has the energy, the pump AND a good dose of Kre-Alkalyn. Which is the best form of creatine I've ever tried. I haven't had to "up the dose" like some other supps either. All in all, so far so good for me, and I'm not sure where some of you guys are paying $60 for it, I go to the GNC down the road and get it for $35.

robotx21 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Talking Works for me!

I haven't tried Jack3d yet, but I liked that this was stimulant free (no extra caffein). Through my workout I work as hard as I can, and even though I'm sweating and breathing hard, I still feel like I have energy to keep pushing. Feels great! Ask GNC for a sample scoop. You'll feel the results kick in within 15-20 min.

zero7026 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

ACG to the power of 3

Check this out. Just bought this today @ gnc. Thought the guy was trying to upsell me to meet his quota. Boy was I wrong. I used to struggle with the last 2-3 reps, sometimes even more. Had to at times drop the weight a few times just to finish the set. Well today with only 5 hours sleep the night before at 11 PM the next night after taking it I did all my reps and sets all at once virtually effortlessly. I've never much been a fan of supplements but this stuff was amazing. I don't give a F^*( what's in it or any of the science behind it. Just know I'm hooked.

Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    something stinks

dbass21 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Thumbs up ACG3 great stuff

i have just started taking this stuff about a week ago and it works amazing. The energy boost you get w/o the jitters or irregular heart beat is one of the key factors as to why i like it. however the pumps that you keep hours after the gym, the continuous energy, the strength and focus increases are better than any other preworkout i have ever tried. which includes NO 2 black, NOxplode, Jack3d and a few others over the past few years. i would advise this product to anyone.

Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    this thread...my god

krocknw is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) krocknw is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) krocknw is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) krocknw is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) krocknw is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) krocknw is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) krocknw is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) krocknw is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) krocknw is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) krocknw is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) krocknw is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Mr.Cooper69 View Post
    this thread...my god
    holy hell @ all the sups you take to cut..

notsureifserious
    streets... are... on.. fire... tonight

$$$B.M.B.C$$$

MISC Anti-*******ry Crew(ELITE)

Tantalos has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I just finished using it about a month ago. Personally i loved it. Definitely a lot more intense than jac3ed. The only thing I noticed was i had to take a little more than 2 scoops to really feel towards the end but even then i still liked it a lot better than jac3ed.

babykyky14 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    best **** i have ever took. i went from c4 to this and i love it

imp4pdabest1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) imp4pdabest1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) imp4pdabest1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) imp4pdabest1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) imp4pdabest1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) imp4pdabest1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) imp4pdabest1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) imp4pdabest1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) imp4pdabest1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) imp4pdabest1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) imp4pdabest1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Stupid GNSee, crazy overpriced stim product.

leezy730 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    It's $35.00 Gives a good pump no crash and taste good...all the things i require in a pre-workout...The thermo gynics its got going on help with cutting weight too so if your trying to basically turn the volume up on your workout this is the stuff...did i mention it taste good...
    fiber is important...

cjessentials has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I have a about 10 left that I will let go for 35 each pluse shipping let me know if your interested!
    Thanks!
    Christian
    cjessentials@aol.com

bballaman369 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bballaman369 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bballaman369 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bballaman369 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bballaman369 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bballaman369 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bballaman369 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bballaman369 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bballaman369 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bballaman369 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bballaman369 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    ACG3 is the best PWO that i've taken. I like the energy, pumps could be a little better but they are still good. No crash for me either like I do with jack3d & white flood.

Gismo2208 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Acg3

Originally Posted by shadar View Post

I just started taking it and this stuff is intense! I have only used it 3x and I can visibly see the difference. Insane energy and endurance. I would recommend this to anyone looking to get results fast.

Gismo2208 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Worth the buy! I have only used 3x and have visible results! Just started taking it and the energy and endurance that come with it is nothing like
    i have experienced before. It makes a 45 minute workout feel like you want to go for another 45! Definitely would recommend to anyone wanting to see results fast.

getnutty has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

ACG3 vs. Jack 3D

ACG3 has moved away from creatine monohydrate and incorporates a much better creatine. They actual blood rush pumps are much bigger with ACG3. I will say that Jack 3D gives much more of a mental boost than ACG3. If you are going for a supplement that gets you mentally jacked up and ready to work out, Jack 3D is the way to go. If you want a supplement similar to jack but with improved creatine, bigger pump, but less mental high..ACG3 is your best choice

Originally Posted by Blubyu View Post
    Used it about a year ago. I would continue to get it if it wasn't so expensive.

Sure it has a lot of stims but there is no crash afterwards. Like the above person said, it tastes great.

Just a great product if you are looking for energy and focus for your workout.

Gunsmoke45 is not very well liked. (-100) Gunsmoke45 is not very well liked. (-100) Gunsmoke45 is not very well liked. (-100) Gunsmoke45 is not very well liked. (-100) Gunsmoke45 is not very well liked. (-100) Gunsmoke45 is not very well liked. (-100) Gunsmoke45 is not very well liked. (-100) Gunsmoke45 is not very well liked. (-100) Gunsmoke45 is not very well liked. (-100) Gunsmoke45 is not very well liked. (-100) Gunsmoke45 is not very well liked. (-100)

Best I've tried

I love the intensity and skin-crawl that this one gives me. Personally, I've never crashed after any of my pre-workouts (ACG3, NO Explode, Jack3d, White Flood), so I can't compare that aspect. I love the Blue Razz flavor. Problem is the cost at GNG--65 bucks is way too much. I don't like the other 3 as well as ACG3, but use them because of the price. I wish I could find it online somewhere instead of exclusively at GNC. Anyone seen it elsewhere?

56120 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    lol dont fall for that bs... regular price on that crap is 22.50 but they sell that crap for 49.99 to 79.99... depends on certain stores... there's all kinds of preworkout supplements out there just dont fall for hella expensive ones lol...

COGS11 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    yes i have been on jacked and acg i love jacked and its better then the acg but ive been taking c4 the last few weeks for something new and its just as good as the jacked if not alil better and the pink lemonade is awesome best tasking pre workout ive taken def try the c4

bjquane has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

no longer made

I used this for over a year. Loved it when it was available but is no longer made unfortunately

Hostile90 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Acg3

I loved it. I like acg3 for intense cardio sessions. And C4 for weights.