hiddindragon08 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hiddindragon08 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hiddindragon08 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hiddindragon08 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hiddindragon08 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hiddindragon08 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hiddindragon08 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hiddindragon08 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hiddindragon08 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hiddindragon08 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hiddindragon08 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Xmas Eve here, Who else is hitting the gym?

Hey Brahs,
    Anyone else here also hardcore and will be lifting tonight?
    I am ****ing excited to train on Xmas eve, it makes me feel proud, in a truly dedicated kind of way.
    Oh yeah, hey btw to the OP of the thread I just posted in.. I just wanna say rock on man, it doesn't matter if you're new or in bad shape or in the top tier of elite IronGods.. The fact is we're here, we're doing this and we should be damn proud of it.

mavlax20 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mavlax20 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mavlax20 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mavlax20 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mavlax20 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mavlax20 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mavlax20 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mavlax20 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mavlax20 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mavlax20 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mavlax20 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I went with my cousin to his gym today...not including staff, the most that were in there when I was there was 10 people. My cousin said he only works out for 30 min and then leaves...which made me mad because I like getting a workout for at least an hour, but alas we went in his vehicle, and it was a gym in which I was not familiar with. I can't wait to get back home and go to my gym and get the nice long workout that I enjoy.

cnock has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cnock has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cnock has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cnock has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cnock has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cnock has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cnock has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cnock has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cnock has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cnock has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cnock has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    i was planning on it but they closed at noon and i had to work today so had to move my off day to today. Cant blame them entirely i wouldnt be working if i didnt have too.
    You know your a bodybuilder when you stop seeing food and start seeing numbers.

Mass impresses people but conditioning wins competitions.

The difference between me and you is im willing to push it till it breaks and you only push it till it aches.

Meal after meal. Rep after rep. All the while tired and stuffed. Why do i do this? So that one day i can look in the mirror and see something satisfying and complete. All the while knowing i will never be satisfied nor complete.

brendand is just really nice. (+1000) brendand is just really nice. (+1000) brendand is just really nice. (+1000) brendand is just really nice. (+1000) brendand is just really nice. (+1000) brendand is just really nice. (+1000) brendand is just really nice. (+1000) brendand is just really nice. (+1000) brendand is just really nice. (+1000) brendand is just really nice. (+1000) brendand is just really nice. (+1000)
    I was thinking the gym was gonna be dead today, but when i got there it was surprisingly busy. Busier then a normal Friday haha.Was a good workout tho except for the Christmas carols playing over the pa. lol

Rick1824 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rick1824 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rick1824 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rick1824 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rick1824 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rick1824 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rick1824 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rick1824 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rick1824 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rick1824 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rick1824 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I workout at home so the trip to the gym was only as far as the basement...but I made time for a workout this evening as well.
    The self has no boundaries except those it accepts out of Ignorance.

SideSteal is a name known to all. (+5000) SideSteal is a name known to all. (+5000) SideSteal is a name known to all. (+5000) SideSteal is a name known to all. (+5000) SideSteal is a name known to all. (+5000) SideSteal is a name known to all. (+5000) SideSteal is a name known to all. (+5000) SideSteal is a name known to all. (+5000) SideSteal is a name known to all. (+5000) SideSteal is a name known to all. (+5000) SideSteal is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I'm out of town with the in-laws but they got me some guest passes to the YMCA here, got a great lift in yesterday and then got up at 6:30AM so I could fit a lift in today before the Xmas festivities. I even curled in the squat cage, something I never have done before but it was so dead in there, and I read on this forum about how annoying squat-cage curlers are, so I decided to do it for the lulz. Felt good!

somalipirate has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) somalipirate has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) somalipirate has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) somalipirate has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) somalipirate has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) somalipirate has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) somalipirate has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) somalipirate has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) somalipirate has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) somalipirate has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) somalipirate has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    gym here is closed friday satrday and sunday fkn bull****.. i missd shoulder/abs/calfs work out yestrday

poeple need to be more business smart .. in europe and asia every where is open for business no matter what day it is

jetlynk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jetlynk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jetlynk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jetlynk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jetlynk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jetlynk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jetlynk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jetlynk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jetlynk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jetlynk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jetlynk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Gym where Im visiting is open 24/7 swipe card to get access I went for a run tonight while everyone went to church hehehe. Going tomorrow as well on. Gotta get my weeks membership worth.

dirtbikeguy is just really nice. (+1000) dirtbikeguy is just really nice. (+1000) dirtbikeguy is just really nice. (+1000) dirtbikeguy is just really nice. (+1000) dirtbikeguy is just really nice. (+1000) dirtbikeguy is just really nice. (+1000) dirtbikeguy is just really nice. (+1000) dirtbikeguy is just really nice. (+1000) dirtbikeguy is just really nice. (+1000) dirtbikeguy is just really nice. (+1000) dirtbikeguy is just really nice. (+1000)
    had a heavy i mean heavy leg day on the eve.
    goin to have a nice hard chest day today on christmas.... goin to the gym in about 45 mins =P
    *tryin to cut without losin what little muscle i have*

Cleared has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    a good legs day on Christmas. Gym less crowded compared to usual Saturdays.

cfreetenor has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) cfreetenor has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) cfreetenor has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) cfreetenor has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) cfreetenor has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) cfreetenor has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) cfreetenor has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) cfreetenor has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) cfreetenor has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) cfreetenor has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) cfreetenor has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Did my deads in the afternoon. Plan to hit it today too.

INeedToBulkUp has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Nope, it's close. Anyway, I went three times this week

MagicSteve is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MagicSteve is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MagicSteve is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MagicSteve is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MagicSteve is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MagicSteve is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MagicSteve is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MagicSteve is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MagicSteve is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MagicSteve is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MagicSteve is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by hiddindragon08 View Post
    Hey Brahs,
    Anyone else here also hardcore and will be lifting tonight?
    I am ****ing excited to train on Xmas eve, it makes me feel proud, in a truly dedicated kind of way.
    I went to the gym yesterday and all they were playing was robbie williams christmas hits. I'd forgotten my mp3 player so i had to ask them to change the music.

Good session though!

dabeas13 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dabeas13 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dabeas13 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    i went to my usual gym yesterday and it was closed, so i went to my alternate that is close by, but without as good equipment. but, today i was out of luck, as both of them were closed. so for today just a few exercises at home, and then tomorrow its a double workout baby.

jetlynk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jetlynk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jetlynk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jetlynk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jetlynk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jetlynk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jetlynk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jetlynk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jetlynk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jetlynk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jetlynk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Good leg workout would be optimal today. Especially with all that turkey turkey turkey! Yum Yum Yum! Unfortunatly I did legs yesterday so I have to settle for a run.

pkahnman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pkahnman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pkahnman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pkahnman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pkahnman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pkahnman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pkahnman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pkahnman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pkahnman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pkahnman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pkahnman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I will get back into my routine the day after x mas
    NY Rangers - NY Giants - NY Knicks - NY Yankees

"Beyond the very extreme of fatigue and distress, we may find amounts of ease and power we never dreamed ourselves to own; sources of strength never taxed at all because we never push through the obstruction"

chmbs1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) chmbs1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) chmbs1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) chmbs1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) chmbs1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) chmbs1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) chmbs1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) chmbs1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) chmbs1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) chmbs1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) chmbs1 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I worked until 5 on Friday and they were already closed, so I had to take it off. Doing calisthenics in my bedroom today and will go in and do legs tomorrow, then reset for next week.

STFU and Soldier On Dirty Diesel's Avatar
    Dirty Diesel is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dirty Diesel is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dirty Diesel is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dirty Diesel is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dirty Diesel is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dirty Diesel is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dirty Diesel is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dirty Diesel is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dirty Diesel is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dirty Diesel is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dirty Diesel is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I did legs on Christmas Eve... and ran on Christmas morning. HOOAH!

Regards,
    DD
    That's tingling feeling in your body... that is pain.... minor detail.

pigpen75 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) pigpen75 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) pigpen75 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) pigpen75 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) pigpen75 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) pigpen75 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) pigpen75 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) pigpen75 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) pigpen75 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) pigpen75 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) pigpen75 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Legs/back on eve n rest on the day
    Couture
    Wanderlai
    BJ
    Faber
    Hendo

training4life1 is just really nice. (+1000) training4life1 is just really nice. (+1000) training4life1 is just really nice. (+1000) training4life1 is just really nice. (+1000) training4life1 is just really nice. (+1000) training4life1 is just really nice. (+1000) training4life1 is just really nice. (+1000) training4life1 is just really nice. (+1000) training4life1 is just really nice. (+1000) training4life1 is just really nice. (+1000) training4life1 is just really nice. (+1000)
    took christmas day off.. but i was there and christmas eve and the day after christmas.. ill be there on new years to. I dont drink... goals set to high.