kalamnan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

DipStation / Squat rack parts

Hey All,

I've decided to bring out my Bodymax CF315 Dip station/squat rack out from storage and have found it a little scratched and missing some pads/caps.
    does any have any ideas on how to obtain the replacement pads/caps for these?
    I've tried to use a cut piece of foam (but it just isnt as good as the rubber padding..) any suggestions for sticking down the rubber?

has anyone been succesful in contacting bodymax directly?
    Attached Images

70chevellegsp is just really nice. (+1000) 70chevellegsp is just really nice. (+1000) 70chevellegsp is just really nice. (+1000) 70chevellegsp is just really nice. (+1000) 70chevellegsp is just really nice. (+1000) 70chevellegsp is just really nice. (+1000) 70chevellegsp is just really nice. (+1000) 70chevellegsp is just really nice. (+1000) 70chevellegsp is just really nice. (+1000) 70chevellegsp is just really nice. (+1000) 70chevellegsp is just really nice. (+1000)
    Here's a link to various sized end caps at Full Circle Padding. You'll need to take some measurements to see exactly what size you need. http://www.fullcirclepadding.com/cat...log.cfm?C=1023 If it were me, I'd replace the rubber pieces with UHMW, which seems to be the material of choice today, and attach it with screws or epoxy it on (distant second choice). Here's a link to UHMW on Amazon. https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0070ZAT4K/ref=biss_dp_t_asn Good Luck.