Closed Thread

Thread: Battle ropes

Not Banned At All. MichaelScofield's Avatar
    MichaelScofield is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MichaelScofield is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MichaelScofield is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MichaelScofield is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MichaelScofield is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MichaelScofield is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MichaelScofield is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MichaelScofield is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MichaelScofield is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MichaelScofield is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MichaelScofield is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Battle ropes

what are the benefits of using these? will they help you get shredded or add on muscle?

Wildtim has the mod powerz Wildtim has the mod powerz Wildtim has the mod powerz Wildtim has the mod powerz Wildtim has the mod powerz Wildtim has the mod powerz Wildtim has the mod powerz Wildtim has the mod powerz Wildtim has the mod powerz Wildtim has the mod powerz Wildtim has the mod powerz
    Anything will help you put on muscle if used correctly. Shredding or cutting up is a result of diet, not workout.
    []---[] Equipment Crew Member No. 11

"As iron sharpens iron so one man sharpens another" Proverbs 27:17

Not Banned At All. MichaelScofield's Avatar
    MichaelScofield is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MichaelScofield is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MichaelScofield is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MichaelScofield is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MichaelScofield is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MichaelScofield is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MichaelScofield is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MichaelScofield is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MichaelScofield is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MichaelScofield is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MichaelScofield is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Ahhh ok, well in addition to a good diet, do these rope workouts aid in cardiovascular fitness and burning fat?

StrongHarris is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) StrongHarris is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) StrongHarris is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) StrongHarris is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) StrongHarris is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) StrongHarris is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) StrongHarris is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) StrongHarris is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) StrongHarris is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) StrongHarris is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) StrongHarris is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by Wildtim View Post
    Anything will help you put on muscle if used correctly. Shredding or cutting up is a result of diet, not workout.
    Dude I take it that you have never used the ropes, I guarantee this simple tool will break you down. Keep sicking with your simple 3x10 bench press and leg extensions.

daniel327 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daniel327 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daniel327 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daniel327 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daniel327 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daniel327 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daniel327 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daniel327 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daniel327 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daniel327 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daniel327 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by StrongHarris View Post
    Dude I take it that you have never used the ropes, I guarantee this simple tool will break you down. Keep sicking with your simple 3x10 bench press and leg extensions.

yankeemarko1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yankeemarko1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yankeemarko1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yankeemarko1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yankeemarko1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yankeemarko1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yankeemarko1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yankeemarko1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yankeemarko1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yankeemarko1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yankeemarko1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by MichaelScofield View Post
    what are the benefits of using these? will they help you get shredded or add on muscle?
    This was the question ^^^.

Originally Posted by Wildtim View Post
    This was the answer ^^^. He is saying, yes, the ropes could be used to get shredded or add on muscle if used correctly.

This is the dumb insult response from the person who can't read and comprehend ^^^.
    []---[] Equipment Crew Member No.19

Proud Owner of an Irish Tan

StrongHarris is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) StrongHarris is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) StrongHarris is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) StrongHarris is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) StrongHarris is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) StrongHarris is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) StrongHarris is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) StrongHarris is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) StrongHarris is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) StrongHarris is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) StrongHarris is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by yankeemarko1 View Post
    This was the question ^^^.

This was the answer ^^^. He is saying, yes, the ropes could be used to get shredded or add on muscle if used correctly.

This is the dumb insult response from the person who can't read and comprehend ^^^.
    Battling Ropes will kick your butt, and I take it you have not tried them either. I speak the truth at what works, I live it every day always looking for ways to improve the human body.

animalfan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) animalfan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) animalfan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) animalfan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) animalfan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) animalfan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) animalfan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) animalfan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) animalfan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) animalfan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) animalfan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Battling Ropes will kick your butt, and I take it you have not tried them either. I speak the truth at what works, I live it every day always looking for ways to improve the human body.
    let me get this out: i haven't tried them.

nobody said they didn't work- if you actually read what people are saying, you'd know that.
    "If there must be trouble let it be in my day, that my child may have peace." -Thomas Paine

[]---[]Equipment Crew Member No.3[]---[]
    ()---() York Barbell Club #2 ()---()

yankeemarko1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yankeemarko1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yankeemarko1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yankeemarko1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yankeemarko1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yankeemarko1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yankeemarko1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yankeemarko1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yankeemarko1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yankeemarko1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yankeemarko1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    You really need to work on comprehending what you read. Wildtim and myself agree that the ropes would work if used properly. But, I guess it's easier to just come in the thread, insult everyone, and say "I use ropes, you don't!! I'm improving my body!!"

You should improve your reading skills.
    []---[] Equipment Crew Member No.19

Proud Owner of an Irish Tan

Sethic007 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Are we really battling on what was said, how it was said, and not on the response? What he's asking here is if anyone has been using these ropes for awhile, what have been the benefits, what are your results? Do you feel like they added a good value to your workouts over that period? Would you suggest them to others? Thanks.

murphyreedus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) murphyreedus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) murphyreedus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) murphyreedus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) murphyreedus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) murphyreedus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) murphyreedus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) murphyreedus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) murphyreedus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) murphyreedus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) murphyreedus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Sethic007 View Post
    Are we really battling on what was said, how it was said, and not on the response?
    I think the battle ended about 6 years ago...

ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz
    Thread was dumb and off-topic when it was posted.

Six years hasn't helped that one bit.
    No brain, no gain.

"The fitness and nutrition world is a breeding ground for obsessive-compulsive behavior. The irony is that many of the things people worry about have no impact on results either way, and therefore aren't worth an ounce of concern."--Alan Aragon

Where the mind goes, the body follows.

Ironwill Gym:
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showpost.php?p=629719403&postcount=3388

Ironwill2008 Journal:
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=157459343&p=1145168733