Grano has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Weird arms, what exercises should I do?

Well, I'm not even a beginner. I've never trained seriously. I just do some exercises at home with elastic bands and light dumbbells. My arms have "some" muscle on them but they still look "empty" and weird (Check my picture) I hope it helps. Which muscle would make my arms look fuller? short head of the bicep - medial head of the tricep - brachialis or a bit of everithing? Thanx
    (sorry my english isn't very good)
    Attached Images

ZoranM has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ZoranM has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ZoranM has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ZoranM has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ZoranM has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ZoranM has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ZoranM has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ZoranM has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ZoranM has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ZoranM has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ZoranM has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    You provided no information. On anything. Just a photo.

I don't usually like doing this, but i advise you to read on all matters regarding weightlifting, eat, and go to the gym.

If you're only interested in your arms, there is no info on available equipment. If what you listed is your equipment, go to the gym. There's a dozen more "If's"". You're very far away from worrying about "short head of the bicep - medial head of the tricep". Some effort put into research from you would be a good start.
    bb.com, a place that turned Deadlift into a forearm isolation exercise

and a place where 99% of 21 year olds have bad back and knees.

Fabs23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fabs23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fabs23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fabs23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fabs23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fabs23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fabs23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fabs23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fabs23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fabs23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fabs23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by ZoranM View Post
    You provided no information. On anything. Just a photo.

I don't usually like doing this, but i advise you to read on all matters regarding weightlifting, eat, and go to the gym.

If you're only interested in your arms, there is no info on available equipment. If what you listed is your equipment, go to the gym. There's a dozen more "If's"". You're very far away from worrying about "short head of the bicep - medial head of the tricep". Some effort put into research from you would be a good start.
    Beat me to it ^^. OP this^^

I'm sorry. I know my question sounds stupid to most of you guys but
    I'm only interested in the inner side of the arm because it looks underdeveloped and from a front view my arms look weird. No inner arm mass and the brachioradialis sticking out (maybe the picture isn't good) My arms are 14 inches when flexed and I'm not interested in getting 16 inches. I'm a cyclist and I don't want to gain weight. I just want to fulfill the inner side of my arm near the elbow. That's why I'm worried about short heads and medial heads. What exercises would you recommend me to focus on? And yes I'll go to the gym. Thank you (sorry about my bad english)

Check out Usain Bolt(Pic) I could spend a whole year to get that size and still having the same problem. I don't like to waste time. Am I still making any sense?
    Attached Images

muumy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) muumy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) muumy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    You should add mass to your biceps + triceps muscles. What should you do? I agree with ZoranM -- go to the gym, train and eat.