JJinSS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JJinSS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JJinSS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JJinSS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JJinSS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JJinSS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JJinSS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JJinSS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JJinSS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JJinSS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JJinSS is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Great How to Squat Video

The posted stickies also have great squat how to videos

Been squatting for about 4 months now on SS and for the first 2 months always had pain in my groin muscles. Or the muscles that looks like a V going down to your groin. It would usually catch at the very bottom position and i could feel them being worked harder than my quads. They were constantly sore and i felt them every time i squatted.

Until i saw this video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dbxxs1PErLQ

It was really hard to find a frontal view of the squat, almost all videos are shown with side views or 45 degree views or back views. The emphasis of the 30 degree pointed out toes ****ed with my mind. Everybody on BB.com says to track my toes. So i focused a lot on my toes and knees. From my view when squatting my knees seemed to be tracking my toes. But after watching this video i was actually bowing my knees outwards.

After squatting for 2 months, after seeing the video there is no more soreness or pain in my groin muscles and my squat is now 215. Four months ago it was 135.

Decided to post this because i saw a lot of posts about the same problem in the groin area of it catching and the pain it caused for some people.

Hope this helps, continue to post videos of yourself squatting in order to get the best critique from experienced lifters they also help a lot.

JJinSS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JJinSS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JJinSS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JJinSS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JJinSS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JJinSS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JJinSS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JJinSS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JJinSS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JJinSS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JJinSS is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    As for squat depth
    the video shows a little above parallel squat

i would try and squat a little deeper. Most bb.com posters will want an ATG squat ( ass to grass ) And your knees will go past your toes. And your calf and hamstring will touch at the bottom position.