WilWander has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WilWander has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WilWander has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WilWander has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WilWander has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WilWander has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WilWander has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WilWander has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WilWander has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WilWander has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WilWander has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Why does lunch make me feel this way?

Hey there.

So I'm on a cut. Breakfast is usually a PWO shake then 1/2 cup oats and 2 eggs with the regular vitamins etc.

I have a mid morning snack of pineapple and turkey/ham slices and maybe some peanuts.

I usually have something like a turkey or chicken steak with rice for lunch. Sometimes, often enough to be of notice, is that after eating the breast and the rice (the breast is fairly large but only about 100g of brown rice) I get kind of a sick feeling in my gut, kind of queasy.

It passes within the hour, but what might cause this, out of curiousity?
    From soul to soul the shortest line
    At best will bended be:
    The ship that holds the straightest course
    Still sails the convex sea.

Naturalham4 is just really nice. (+1000) Naturalham4 is just really nice. (+1000) Naturalham4 is just really nice. (+1000) Naturalham4 is just really nice. (+1000) Naturalham4 is just really nice. (+1000) Naturalham4 is just really nice. (+1000) Naturalham4 is just really nice. (+1000) Naturalham4 is just really nice. (+1000) Naturalham4 is just really nice. (+1000) Naturalham4 is just really nice. (+1000) Naturalham4 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Could you simply be too full after eating so many meals in rapid succession?

WilWander has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WilWander has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WilWander has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WilWander has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WilWander has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WilWander has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WilWander has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WilWander has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WilWander has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WilWander has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WilWander has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Naturalham4 View Post
    Could you simply be too full after eating so many meals in rapid succession?
    Possibly - but I doubt it.

By the time lunch rolls arond I'm hungry as as horse. My eating generally goes like this (not, btw our of planning, but constraints of work etc.)

8am - Breakfast
    10.30am - Snack
    1pm - Lunch

I don't think those meals are too close together or sufficient in size to cause a feeling of overfullness.
    At best will bended be:

determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz
    switch b-fast and lunch
    see if it continues and when (will show if its the food or time)
    Founder of MMDELAD
    "Micros Matter Dont Eat Like A Dumba**" (hydrogenated oils, shortening, mono and di-glycerides don't fit in my macros)

Does Not Count Macros Crew

"Think in terms of limits and the result is limitation
    Think in terms of progress and the result is progression"

my day:http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=156294333

Training Philosophy to be strong: 1. Pick Weights up off the ground 2. Squat them 3. Push them over your head

Originally Posted by determined4000 View Post
    switch b-fast and lunch
    see if it continues and when (will show if its the food or time)
    Clever. Might do just that.
    At best will bended be: