nhampe is just really nice. (+1000) nhampe is just really nice. (+1000) nhampe is just really nice. (+1000) nhampe is just really nice. (+1000) nhampe is just really nice. (+1000) nhampe is just really nice. (+1000) nhampe is just really nice. (+1000) nhampe is just really nice. (+1000) nhampe is just really nice. (+1000) nhampe is just really nice. (+1000) nhampe is just really nice. (+1000)

How can i speed up my metabolism?

How can i do this?
    and would it be good to speed it up if im trying to bulk up for 12 -16 weeks?

Thanks

jetlynk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jetlynk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jetlynk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jetlynk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jetlynk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jetlynk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jetlynk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jetlynk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jetlynk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jetlynk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jetlynk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by nhampe View Post
    How can i do this?
    and would it be good to speed it up if im trying to bulk up for 12 -16 weeks?

Thanks
    Metabolism speeds up as you build muscle. More muscle(Bulk) more calories you burn when working out and just generally doing anything. Also read up on what each type of foods do, what you burn faster and what you burn slower to optimise your energy. Also eating throughout the day to keep your stomach constantly feed not large amounts but small meals in between Breakfast lunch and dinner will keep your metabolic rate up.

Anyway as your bulking up muscle you will be speeding up your metabolism.

JamAngel has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JamAngel has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JamAngel has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JamAngel has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JamAngel has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JamAngel has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JamAngel has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JamAngel has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JamAngel has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JamAngel has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JamAngel has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Doing any strenuous exercise will speed up your metabolism for a certain time period. Bodybuilding will do it, cardio will do it ... especially HIIT type cardio.

sgtdavidamack has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

something that worked for me

Hey I noticed when I went through recruit training at paris island that my metabolism speed up crazy fast and I wondered why. when I got out I found out that after your done eating don't sit and chill get up and go walk for a while it helps process you food faster and that whole thing about eat lots of meals through out the day might work for some people but I've been in the marines for 4 years and you only get three meals a day the chow hall isn't always open. So I kind of made a meal plan that works for the three meal a day people. Just fill up your plate with a little bit of everything veggies and meat and fruit and starch but don't stack stuff on it and as soon as your done go walking or do something so your not just sitting there with all that food in your stomach. then I also really like drinking protein shakes at least two of them a day one mid day and one right after I workout.

Gabriel1031 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    All of this advice is great. Try to eat something about every 3 to 4 hours, in smaller portion sizes. Try to eat something as soon as you get up in the morning. Training wise, if you can, do your cardio in the morning and weight train using routines that manipulate sets: supersets, compound sets, trisets, giant sets, pre-exhaust, or any other similar routines. Other routines that focus on muscle mass can work as well, just make sure your rest periods are about two minutes or less.
    When I stand before God at the end of my life, I want to do so without a single bit of talent left, so I can say, "I used everything you gave me."

jgetbigj is not very well liked. (-100) jgetbigj is not very well liked. (-100) jgetbigj is not very well liked. (-100) jgetbigj is not very well liked. (-100) jgetbigj is not very well liked. (-100) jgetbigj is not very well liked. (-100) jgetbigj is not very well liked. (-100) jgetbigj is not very well liked. (-100) jgetbigj is not very well liked. (-100) jgetbigj is not very well liked. (-100) jgetbigj is not very well liked. (-100)
    speed