nadiamab will become famous soon enough. (+50) nadiamab will become famous soon enough. (+50) nadiamab will become famous soon enough. (+50) nadiamab will become famous soon enough. (+50) nadiamab will become famous soon enough. (+50) nadiamab will become famous soon enough. (+50) nadiamab will become famous soon enough. (+50) nadiamab will become famous soon enough. (+50) nadiamab will become famous soon enough. (+50) nadiamab will become famous soon enough. (+50) nadiamab will become famous soon enough. (+50)

how do you get enough fats without going over your calories?

hi there.

i recently started calculating all my food on caloriecount.com phone app.
    i used to just focus on hitting my calories and making sure i get a gram of protein per body weight.
    i started at 200 lbs and in about 7 months i got down to 147.
    for the last 6 months ,im struggling to lose the last 10lbs so im really focused on changing what m doing.
    i stalled in weightloss and even gaind few pounds,but i see so much more definition in arms/back and legs, so i understand why i stopped losing weight,

i beleive im at 20%bodyfat, but not 100 percent on accuracy .

im eating 1600 calories a day , my goal is 40/40/20 and i can barely hit 10grms of fat.

my diet consists of
    lots of vegtables, huge variety
    i eat fruits mostly apples/melons/grapes/berries
    and occassional protein shake and lots of eggbeaters/chicken and fish/tuna shrimp

i do 30 min of hiit cardio 6 days a week and (spinning class like 2 times a week
    and i lift weights on 5 day split
    my job is at a resturaunt..so i would say moderatly active .

well anyway before i keep rambling , everytime i look at the foods with fat, they have such high calories that the days i do eat nuts and avoados etc.. i usually go over my calories.

this may be a mind set thing but is there any one of you can help me id appreciate it alot...
    my goals is 6pack, muscle fitness look

so i feel like i have good muscle base just need to lose that last layer of fat
    "one must suffer to deserve"
    "consistency is key"
    "slow pace truly wins the race"

Ajthemeso is a name known to all. (+5000) Ajthemeso is a name known to all. (+5000) Ajthemeso is a name known to all. (+5000) Ajthemeso is a name known to all. (+5000) Ajthemeso is a name known to all. (+5000) Ajthemeso is a name known to all. (+5000) Ajthemeso is a name known to all. (+5000) Ajthemeso is a name known to all. (+5000) Ajthemeso is a name known to all. (+5000) Ajthemeso is a name known to all. (+5000) Ajthemeso is a name known to all. (+5000)
    what do you mean you can barely hit 10 grams of fat? do you mean you don't have enough calories per day to hit your desired macro ratio?

nadiamab will become famous soon enough. (+50) nadiamab will become famous soon enough. (+50) nadiamab will become famous soon enough. (+50) nadiamab will become famous soon enough. (+50) nadiamab will become famous soon enough. (+50) nadiamab will become famous soon enough. (+50) nadiamab will become famous soon enough. (+50) nadiamab will become famous soon enough. (+50) nadiamab will become famous soon enough. (+50) nadiamab will become famous soon enough. (+50) nadiamab will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Ajthemeso View Post
    what do you mean you can barely hit 10 grams of fat? do you mean you don't have enough calories per day to hit your desired macro ratio?
    i mean that with the foods i eat, i dont eat enough fats.
    my macros are more like 45%pro 50 carb and 5 fat

when i do get enough protein i end up over eating in calories
    "consistency is key"

Ajthemeso is a name known to all. (+5000) Ajthemeso is a name known to all. (+5000) Ajthemeso is a name known to all. (+5000) Ajthemeso is a name known to all. (+5000) Ajthemeso is a name known to all. (+5000) Ajthemeso is a name known to all. (+5000) Ajthemeso is a name known to all. (+5000) Ajthemeso is a name known to all. (+5000) Ajthemeso is a name known to all. (+5000) Ajthemeso is a name known to all. (+5000) Ajthemeso is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by nadiamab View Post
    i mean that with the foods i eat, i dont eat enough fats.
    my macros are more like 45%pro 50 carb and 5 fat

when i do get enough protein i end up over eating in calories
    you may wanna try other protein sources like fish or lean turkey. as for your fats try cooking in olive oil or canola oil or have a peanut butter kind of snack or snack on or make avocado apart of a meal or two. you MAY wanna look up intermittent fasting also; i'v had great results from it and i know others that have also. IF is not for everyone but if you come to a weight loss plateau it may help.

kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    im eating 1600 calories a day , my goal is 40/40/20 and i can barely hit 10grms of fat.
    Ok so it works out to 160 g protein, 160 g carbs, which equals 1280 calories. Take your remaining 320 calories and put it towards healthy fats.

At the end of the days it comes down to hitting your total calories. You can easily get in healthy fats to hit those numbers without going over.
    National Level Competitor (Female BB)

Originally Posted by kimm4 View Post
    Ok so it works out to 160 g protein, 160 g carbs, which equals 1280 calories. Take your remaining 320 calories and put it towards healthy fats.

At the end of the days it comes down to hitting your total calories. You can easily get in healthy fats to hit those numbers without going over.
    you put it in such great percpective

i guess my concern is 90 percent of my carbs come fromfresh vegtables. i eat a lot of food..and i guess im just afraid eating the high calorie ,low density healthy fat foods that im left still hungry

i guess i need more trial and error
    "consistency is key"

kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    you put it in such great percpective

i guess my concern is 90 percent of my carbs come fromfresh vegtables. i eat a lot of food..and i guess im just afraid eating the high calorie ,low density healthy fat foods that im left still hungry

i guess i need more trial and error
    I see you try to stick with the typical 40p/40c/20f. Veggies are fine, but don't be afraid to throw in other carbs sources to help fill you. Oatmeal, cream of wheat, potatoes, rice, whole grain breads, etc...You can play around with macros and give yourself more healthy fats. They tend to keep us feeling fuller longer. You can also cut the number of meals you eat and use less meals, bigger portions...just another option to keep you feeling full.

Good luck.
    National Level Competitor (Female BB)

catskills will become famous soon enough. (+50) catskills will become famous soon enough. (+50) catskills will become famous soon enough. (+50) catskills will become famous soon enough. (+50) catskills will become famous soon enough. (+50) catskills will become famous soon enough. (+50) catskills will become famous soon enough. (+50) catskills will become famous soon enough. (+50) catskills will become famous soon enough. (+50) catskills will become famous soon enough. (+50) catskills will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    What I do is plan my menu/meals around my fat and protein macros. Once I have reached the minimum recommended amounts then the rest come from carbs. If cutting my deficit mainly comes from my carbs. And the deficit is roughly 250 cal from maintenance. It isn't necessary to eat fruit and veggies at every meal, however if you are low in fats and proteins you can acquire health issues. I like veggies a lot but sometimes I will sacrifice them to get the fats in. Ie. a tbsn of peanut butter for 1 cup veggies. For example last night I had pasta with peanut sauce on it. The bowl of pasta looked like such a "little" amount of food, I thought I was going to get hungry, because I was going to the gym for an intense workout. It turns out that 3 simple tbsns of peanut butter was more filling than a huge salad. That isn't what I would have thought, since veggies looks like "more food." Anyways, experiment with your diet and see what works for you. But I do recommend working with the fats and proteins first.