CCRUN has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Fat burner/energy supplement? tired college student and depressed and unmotivated

Hi, I have never taken any energy or fat burning supplements before. i was reading the reviews for some from BB's store but most of the reviews are guys, and a lot of them vary, some say it' too strong others say it has stuff in it that is bad for you, etc. I'm almost scared to take them. does anyone have an basic suggestiongs of brands that I should look into to?
    I am in college now and I feel tired pretty much 24/7, but my schedule isn't really as bad as many others as far as classes and workload, i even have fridays off. I am really bad at getting to bed though and usually take a while (sometimes an hour) just to fall asleep because I have those constant thoughts in my head-thing, and although I get sleep on weekends, i usually stay up late as I usually do on week-days but just sleep in extra long, I feel like I could sleep all day long easily if I let myself. In high school I ran track and XC and ran year-round, I also usually got no sleep, especially compared to the activity level I was at (6 hours or less sleep) and I always felt tired then, too. after HS my activity level also pretty much dropped off to nothing, except sparingly running a few times a month and walking all over campus to get where I need to. I have felt pretty depressed since about September of 2011(the start of my senior year of HS), and it kept getting worse as year went on, and now I just feel like more of a loser because I went from being a high-level HS athlete who went to state and everyone knew me for that crap, and now I have no motivation to do anything running/school or anything, and I feel like everyone thinks i'm a failure. sometimes i even want to drop out of college because I have no desire to even have my major or any other, my classes feel pointless and i feel like im wasting oney but then of course people would say im even more of a failure and I wouldnt even know what to do with my life

if it matter I am 5"6', 140 lbs, and although i've accumulated more fat i still have muscle, mostly leg muscle, from track, so it's not all flab I guess

MuscleMom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuscleMom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuscleMom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuscleMom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuscleMom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuscleMom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuscleMom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuscleMom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuscleMom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuscleMom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuscleMom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Are you looking for a fat burner to help with burning fat, or mostly for energy?

ErgoGenix has a couple of different options that would be great for you!

For a straight energy product NMT is terrific (and can be stacked with caffeine if needed) http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/ergogenix/nmt.html ...and for a college student on a budget, the pricing can't be beat!

We also have another great product for fat loss and energy. ErgoShred! http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/er...rgo-shred.html A little more $, still affordable and def worth it! (and right now it is buy one 180 count, get a 42 count free!)
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=171086161&p=1435554041#post1435554041

srb04e will become famous soon enough. (+50) srb04e will become famous soon enough. (+50) srb04e will become famous soon enough. (+50) srb04e will become famous soon enough. (+50) srb04e will become famous soon enough. (+50) srb04e will become famous soon enough. (+50) srb04e will become famous soon enough. (+50) srb04e will become famous soon enough. (+50) srb04e will become famous soon enough. (+50) srb04e will become famous soon enough. (+50) srb04e will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Ok do first off... You ve got to change your attitude! If u think your a failure you will most definently fail!!!!

It sounds too that you might be lacking in iron or another supplement... Do u take a multi vitamin?

You need to get your endorphins flowing... Start running again even if it's just a quick jog around the block!

You should try AAEFX vita drive and lean fix.... It's one of the best fat burners I ve tried and it doesn't make you jittery. Good luck and think happy thoughts!!
    IFBB Bikini Pro
    NFPT & NESTA Certified Personal Trainer
    CEO BamBody Nutrition
    Official Formutech Nutrition Athlete
    Www.formutechnutrition.com

311somatic113 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Maybe you have adrenal fatigue? I have had adrenal fatigue several times in my life and it was pretty much like that. I definitely wouldn't take an energy/fat burning supp if that is the case because it will just exacerbate the issue. I'd read up on adrenal fatigue, I'd also recommend taking a raw adrenal supplement ( basically adrenal glands from cows in pill form) they have really worked wonders for me. I use the natural sources brand. get some much needed rest!! it will get better.

acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Your poor energy levels are most likely a combination of poor diet and a sedentary lifestyle. Making improvements in both will help with both your energy levels and quality of sleep.

At this point, a stimulant will only serve as a band-aid. If you chose to use a stim, personal experience will have to be applied. Tolerance and efficacy will vary from person to person, and there is no way to know how a stim will affect you until you try it. As long as you follow the instructions on the label for dosage, the worst that may happen is a little manic feeling, or nausea.