Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    antihero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) antihero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) antihero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) antihero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) antihero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) antihero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) antihero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) antihero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) antihero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) antihero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) antihero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Thumbs up What are people saying about SNS Focus XT?

What are people saying about SNS Focus XT?

For many years now, SNS has been revolutionizing sports nutrition, one product at a time, and have been doing it at cost-effective pricing. Recently, I've seen quite a few threads asking about Focus XT and if it's worth the money. Well, instead of us telling you what we think about it, here's what the user's have had to say about it:

Originally Posted by 40-Yard Dash_2 View Post
    Focus XT is a great supplement in terms of focus, energy, stamina, concentration, drive, and mental clarity. I also loved the fact that I never became desensitized to it, I did not experience crashes, and no jittery or nervousness either. These are 3 huge positives in my mind.
    FXT just flat out delivers in a big way. I definitely recommend this supplement for others to buy. Two thumbs way up
    Originally Posted by italionstallion View Post
    I had a 2 hour group meeting which went by in a snap, then i studied for a few hours. I felt really focused in up until around 9:30 at which point the effects started wearing off. There is no crash, just a slow feeling of it wearing off until back to "normal". My productivity increases a ton when i use this stuff.
    Originally Posted by Robboe View Post
    If i use ephedrine, i have a pretty crappy crash in the evening, but not with FXT. It just sorta phased out and i didn't think anything of it, which was pretty nifty.
    Originally Posted by MuZI View Post
    This product just kept giving and giving something new everyday. It elevated my mood of well-being to a point where I was happy all the time. Coming home late, having a lot of homework, having to be in school for sessions even though I didn’t have to be, they all seemed fine and dandy to me. The Caffeine was a perfect kick start to the day as I was up and ready to kick butt within 30 minutes of my dosing. Through out lectures I was attentive and focused which totally made my understanding of the material top notch. Long study sessions were good as I had no “brain farts” which I normally do with math.
    Originally Posted by MuZI View Post
    After taking my dosing I decided to play a little XBoX Live since I haven't done that in a while, at the same time my brother decides he needs help with a Trig problem. I solve the problem in my head only to discover I finished my game perfectly without error and finished 1st place.

My problem with studying is getting started, but my mellow mood lately makes me bored of anything BUT studying!

Lately my memory has not been the best. I think of something to do then in 5 secs forget it and cannot remember what it is until a few hours later, this was not the case here. (I've had to use a palm pilot to keep my thoughts for the past few months.) I was able to remember chores and other lists of things to be done with a bit more ease than before.

I've also not kept mind on MANY things like I normally do, I usually am worried about 4-5 issues which inhibit me from doing actual work. Today my mind was set on 1-2 goals at a time and I got more work done than I usually do.
    Originally Posted by uhockey View Post
    the effects seem to kick in about 30 minutes later. I tried this product Wednesday and Thursday, before my day at the office and my Family Medicine debriefing session respectively, and both times I noticed that cool, calm focus that I've come to expect from this sort of cocktail.
    No jitters, no crash, no upset stomach, just a smooth climb followed by a 4-5 hour sense of increased well being, focus, and energy, followed by a smooth comedown.
    Originally Posted by sword_ View Post
    I must say that I have a steady energy boost right now.I feel a good mental focus, a nice dose of energy without the 'heart is going to explode effect' like stimulants give you (adverse for me), and slighty better mood.
    Originally Posted by 391rippy View Post
    overall i definately enjoyed this product. most nootropic and neural supplements have hardly any effect on me. I can take 25 mg ephedrine and take a nap afterwards. This is the first supplement that i didn't have to megadose to get great effects. overall i give it a thumbs up
    Originally Posted by R_N_S View Post
    I've been using Focus for about 2 weeks now and it's been going great. I've been getting up around 5:20-5:30 to lift and Focus has definitely helped me. I'm by no means a morning person and I'm continually surprised and how well my lifts are going. I think the most noticable thing is my attitude. When I get to the athlete gym most of the other guys are holding their eyelids open but I'm that annoying kid now askin everybody "how you feellin", "ready to go?", yada yada yada.
    Originally Posted by Bane View Post
    The taste is quite nice. Now as for the results, the Focus/Energy/Clarity is almost unbelievable. Very nice focus, my brain worked very fast, had a lot of energy, concentration good, could not suffer from brain fatigue.Worked for about 8 hours without any crach. All in all, excellent in terms of results.
    Originally Posted by meanmo View Post
    I think you guys have a winner though on many fronts. like I said I really liked it the most before business meetings that required some critical thinking. thanks again for the opportnity
    Originally Posted by xx0725 View Post
    Another round of essays has also come in, so I'm back to endless grading. This is where Focus has really, really helped me. In the past, I tended to grade 2-3 essays, then wander off to check email, surf the net, etc. Now I take my Focus about 15 min. before beginning, and I'm usually able to sit through 5-6 essays before taking a break. It has seriously increased my productivity.
    Originally Posted by Salv View Post
    Training: Over the last month my weight training has been going well, HOWEVER, motivation has been CRAP, and I mean so bad I've never experienced this. I've had to drag my ass to train. The times that I have used Focus, I've got there and been able to power through without a problem. So I put that down to Focus. Period.

Other: I've also used Focus before heading off to work after not sleeping much at all. Did it help? For sure. I'm the sort of person that needs quite a few hours of sleep in order to last the following day...otherwise I just sit there doign nothing! Focus definitely allowed me to get through it during a particularly busy time at work.

Other impressions: No dirty feeling, a bit of a buzz but nothing out of this world. However, effective in enabling me to power throught my training, and dare I say it, focus on the tas at hand, rather than preferring to just curl up on the sofa (it's winter here in Sydney, and I train outdoor).
    Originally Posted by TimoteoS View Post
    Focus:This is where the product really shines. Of course it is a Nootropic supplement but none the less it does what it says. Mental Clarity, Focus and Concentration were awesome when I used this. This would have alot of potential for someone studying or in class. During a workout was awesome, it really increased mind muscle connection. There are a ton of different use's for this product and it will be well worth your investment whether your a student, poker player or using it for a workout.

Mood: This def. gave me an increase of well being and made me feel good. This was an awesome aspect to the product as it is an added bonus to the energy and focus you get. This is something you could take before you go to the club or go out with your friends. It was a fine combination with both alcohol and also phenibut. Maybe even taking this with something like AMP would be awesome..

Energy: With 200 mg it is right up there were most stimulants. The stimulant effects though are subtle. This is no Scorch or AMP but it will def. get you moving off your ass. I have a pretty high stim tolerance and this still worked great every time. The increase in energy was smooth with no crash. I really liked it. For studying or class, this added caffeine will help keep you awake and alert while the nootropics help increase your focus and mental clarity. People wanted SNS to make Focus XT with no caffeine but I honestly dont see the point, 200 mg of caffeine isnt very much to begin with. Like I mentioned above, for energy taking this with an AMP or a Scorch or two would provide even better results.

Taste/Mixability: As it went on I decided 4 oz of water was fine. It provided a fine taste with a pretty strong degree of bitterness with a very little amount of sweetness. The taste was not all that great but it didnt bother me. Cold water is the way to go for sure. I tried this mixed w/ green magnitude and it tasted awesome.. It mixed up solid everytime but I did have some powder sink to the bottom when I didnt drink it fast enough. If you stir it up it mix's right back together with no problems.

Overall: I cant reccomend this product enough. It def. ranks up there with stimulant/nootropics.
    I'm just here for the gangbang.

antihero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) antihero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) antihero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) antihero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) antihero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) antihero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) antihero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) antihero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) antihero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) antihero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) antihero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Part 2

There's more:

Originally Posted by Blast_ View Post

Flavor: 8/10
    I love the flavor! I mixed it with about 8 ounces of water every time. Though some may disagree with the flavoring, I think it's got a great lemonade flavor. It is more sour than sweet, and definately has a strong kick to it. I enjoyed drinking it before/during my classes and study sessions. The kick in the taste itself woke me up. Improvements can be made, such as making it sweeter, but if sour and a hint of sweetness is what you're going for, then Focus XT is the perfect flavor.

Solubility: 9/10
    Dissolves in an instant with no clumping at all. I mixed it with a fork and 8 ounces every time and it always mixed smoothly and promptly. If you let the product sit for a while, there is a white powder that collects at the bottom. With a quick shake or stir, that powder is immediately dispersed within the drink. I don't recommend drinking from the top without a quick stir if you let it sit for a while. The white powder at the bottom is pretty chalky by itself, but once mixed in, you don't even taste it.

Mood Enhancement: 6/10
    SNS claims a mood enhancement from this product, however I rarely felt any mood enhancement during my use of Focus XT. Some instances I felt my sense of well-being increase a bit, but not very much. I am normally a cheerful guy anyway.

Energy: 8/10
    Awesome energy! The energy I got from this product differed in many cases, but in all of them, the energy felt great. I got a quicker, but smooth jolt of energy when consuming the whole serving of Focus XT immediately. When consuming Focus XT overtime, I felt the energy rise slowly and smoothly. And when taken this way, the energy seemed to last longer. In both cases, the energy was very smooth up and down with no crash.

Last semester, I kid you not, I fell asleep in almost every one of my classes almost every day. I did fine in class grade-wise (A's and B's), but that's not the point. I haven't fallen asleep in any of my classes since taking Focus XT. That is one of my favorite things about it.

Focus/Concentration: 10/10
    This is definately my favorite thing about Focus XT, aside from the energy enhancement. My focus has been great in class and during study sessions. When I studied and sat in class, I was really "in the zone." I would really get sucked into the lecture and absorb the information. It really amazed me. During study sessions, I actually enjoyed it a bit. All my exams/quizes I have taken during my Focus XT log have resulted in A's. These classes include Organic Chemistry, Physics, Microeconomic Principles, Pyschology, Statistics, Physics Lab, and Organic Chemistry Lab. Although some of those classes are easy, i.e. psychology and statistics, I am definately impressed with myself.

Additional Thoughts:
    I am definately going to be purchasing another tub when I am done with this one. Also, I am certainly going to be recommending this to others. This has helped me immensely in school. Not saying I couldn't have done it without it, but it really did make it easier to stay awake and focus. Thank you SNS for allowing me to test this product and helping me get through school lol. Also thanks to everyone who followed and encouraged this log.

OVERALL: 9/10
    Great Product, Awesome taste, and Fantastic Focus.
    Highly recommended.

Originally Posted by cobain67 View Post
    I would have to say that my energy levels were suprisingly decent, being I have become accustomed to using stimulants to get me thru stressful situations in which my energy levels are dampened. I definately felt extra MMC when dosed pre-workout, and an increase in overall endurance during cardio sessions.
    In terms of use prior to class and work, I also noticed similar results. Taking it before class helped me STAY AWAKE during boring and lengthy sessions, while taking it before work gave me the forementioned physical boost and slight pick me up feeling.

The BEST thing about focus XT's energy lift is there was no "crash" as I usually experience with caffeinated products/stims.

Mood: 9/10
    Now here is where I feel Focus XT really helped me out.. I have been going up and down in a depression for a few years now, and each and every time consumed a serving I, within a very short period of time, felt much happier, confident and more optimistic towards whatever task was at hand next and the rest of my day's activities in general.
    I always greatly welcomed the sense of well being that dosing always followed with, as it seemed to change my whole outlook on life alltogether.

Concentration: 7/10
    Concentration was improved as was determination. During workouts I noticed myself staying focused and moving thru my workouts at haste without letting things distract my attention (i.e the 3-4 guys in the squat rack squatting down maybe 5 inches with 315lbs loaded acting like badasses, lol), which allowed me to get in, get out, and get on with my day sooner than I would have otherwise.
    During class I was able to stave from drifting off and thinking about unrelated stuff as I tend to do normally (even if just slightly), and even aced a math final I was very stressed about with suprising ease.
    I don't know, but it felt somewhat like my "bandwidth" so to speak was doubled in terms of what I could take in and absorb at one time without becoming clusterf*cked and getting a headache. Maybe its the Alcar/Tyrosine?? I don't know, but I really enjoyed it!
    During work I felt the same effect as I did dosing pre-workout--being able to get the job done quickly and efficiently with minimal distractions.

Overall: 8.5/10
    I would have to say Focus XT exceeded all my expectations in what I was expecting from a brain-booster type formula, especially considering my stimulant habits prior..
    I loved how I had virtually no crash with this product or symptoms of Adrenal stress and/or dependance when not consumed on off days. The only thing I can say I noticed was a lessening of effect when dosed repetitively day after day without a day off in between. This is definately normal with any supplement, as the body adapts to the disturbance in homeostasis pretty rapidly. However after a few days off it was almost like I had never dosed before and I felt the same effects (in equal strengh) to my first serving.

Focus XT helped me in times of stress, fatigue, lack of motivation, times of intensive thought/pressure and in polishing off quality workouts.. In my books Focus XT is a great product and will MOST DEFINATELY be used again (and again ) in the future when I am in need of a systemically-friendly energy boost and mood lift. I can truthfully say I highly recommend Focus XT to all in search of a very good product for assistance with a wide variety of daily life activities that one would otherwise dread (or have difficulty with)
    Originally Posted by Beowulf! View Post
    Nevertheless, I felt that the FXT benefitted me greatly during some stressful, hectic times. I don't know what your marketing plan is, but this product has great applicability to the non-bbing crowd as well.

Good luck with FXT; you definitely have a winner here!
    Originally Posted by Chaps20 View Post
    My summary: Focus XT has REALLY impressed me, i had tried PowerDrive in the past by Biotest and it was ok at best but Focus XT has really made a dramatic difference to me and i'll be alternating using it and Primed for my pre-workout supplement from now on. I love this stuff and would definitely suggest that anyone who's never tried it pick up a tub. Yes the taste is less than stellar but it's bearable, and besides if your a serious lifter you know taste doesn't matter. All my workouts were kicked up a notch while i used this stuff i could be a little drousy from work and then take my Focus XT and i'm good to go, in the zone and ready to go train like an animal, can't say enough good about this product you really have to try it for yourself!
    Originally Posted by creativedesignz View Post
    All i have to say is wow. I have never been more intuned to my workout or anything else before in my entire life. It was just straight up weights, nothing else could take my attention away. I took 3 white blood and 5 green buldge caps as well as the directed heaping scoop of focus XT. taste wasnt too bad at all, a little tart, but hey for a product that works as good as it did i dont care what it tastes like. I cant wait to try some of this before one of my classes and see how good i can be intuned with some statistics class . i will keep you guys updated about the progress as i continue to use this. Great product tho!!!!
    Originally Posted by Solidarity View Post
    First, the reason I started taking Focus XT was because of the boring classes I am currently taking. I usually get to bed around 1am and wake up at 9am for my 10am class. This class is Mechanics of Solids and is extremely boring and the teacher is hard to understand. This makes me fall asleep very easily. The next class is Differential Equations and the teacher goes so fast that you can only take down notes as opposed to notetaking and listening to his words. This back to back block of classes was the reason I got the product. I also found it usefull for my 3 hour philosophy lecture.

The first dose I took randomly before I started my differential equations homework, and needless to say it did not work. I was dissapointed but vowed to try it again the next morning on an empty stomach. The next morning I woke up and immediately made a heaping serving of Focus in 4oz of cold water. I then did my morning routine and cooked my food. I started eating about 35 minutes after I took the Focus. By this time I felt the caffeine kick in and felt a sort of blood rush to my brain. Its a strange sensation but felt really refreshing. My class starts and I promise myself to take notes the whole class and listen to the professors words like I should. Well to my suprise I actually absorbed EVERY word he said and took very detailed notes. I attribute all this to Focus. My next class was the same deal; I retained all the information we went over during the lecture. I can see Focus working at this point very well and was 100% satisfied.

I have only used it a few times after that, just recently today before my differential equations exam and actually did very well on it. The extra focus helped me not get distracted during the test (looking at tits and staring at the wall).
    Great product SNS!
    Originally Posted by Cougar10033 View Post
    Im enjoying the zone feeling that i have while taking XT. Its like my brain is so focused on the task at hand and the next task that everything around me doesnt bother me.

Part 3

Much more:

Originally Posted by AtomicLee View Post
    I thought this supplement was perfect to drink before class. I had greater focus, concentration and energy. All of these things help get through boring lectures and hella long tests. Based on my experience I would give this supplement a 9/10. Would I use it again? Yes. Would I recomend it to others? Yes. I did not really test this out during training too much but when I did I noticed an increase in focus on my events, I was able to zone in better.
    Originally Posted by cervasa1977 View Post
    First off I have tried plenty of pre workout stims and products to name a few super pump, amped, Metrx Amped, No xplode, stim x and the list goes on. I must say that Focus XT ranks at the top of all the ones that I have tried. Not just for the energy boost but mainly the focus that you get from it. I have plenty of stims that will get you from 0 to 100 in 15 mins great energy but always lacks that extra piece. Focus XT really merges the gap in pre workout products for getting you in the zone, the right mindset to truely have a great workout.

Alright so I was lucky enough to win a tub of Focus Xt which I have been wanting to try out since it was released. I really like to use products that get me focused and zoned in on my workouts not only to up the intensity but to really focus on mind muscle connection during my workouts. This product didn't fall short of my expectations at all. My focus kicked in within 15mins after taking the first dose and lasted the whole workout and then some. Had also a nice calming effect to it allowing to focus on the task at hand which ws lifting my ass off and nothing else. It truely felt like I had no outside distractions at all. The energy was good very calm energy boost not a jolt like your heart is about to blow up. It wasn't the strongest energy boost that I have had but it was enough to do the job.

One workout in general really impressed me. I had a horrible night sleep probably only 3 hours of total sleep time which I woke up like every 20mins. Got up felt like crap went to work and of course when you don't need a bad day at the office you know its going to happen. Wasn't really in the mood for the gym which is rare for me. So I thought I would take a dose and see how I felt to determine if on the ride home from work I would take that left turn towards the gym or the right to the house. Well I wouldn't be telling this story if I took that right turn. Not only was I ready to get into the gym but really picked up my spirits after a lack of sleep and just a horrible day in the office. I remember pounding rep after rep with no signs of fatigued at all and the days troubles just started to leave my body the longer I lifted. I hate missing the gym especially due to feeling lazy or unmotivated so I was very happy that this product turned my day around and got me into the gym.

Energy:
    8 out of 10
    Loved the energy boost but some other products I felt gave me more.

Focus:
    10 out of 10
    Here is the real benefit of this product the focus that you get combined with the energy you have one great product. Felt great muscle mind connection was there the whole workout. I also get a nice calming effect not a relaxing feel. I feel very calm like I have no outside distractions or concerns nice feeling plus really adds to the focus which I am trying to maintain in the gym.

Taste:
    9 out of 10
    Pink lemonade was great another nice benefit was mixing it with Purple Wraath the two together tasted unbelievable and made for a nice one two punch
    Originally Posted by alaska21 View Post
    Today I had an english discussion/debate on art appreciation throughout history...sounds boring eh? I thought so too....but taking my focus these last 2 days helped me prepare for this debate. I found myself so alert during the debate (took focus 30 mins before it of course)...catching things other students didn't. I was totally zoned in on the task at hand...I ended up being 1 of 2 students receiving extra credit for the day! This stuff is helping me transform myself into the student I've always dreamed of becoming...seriously- anyone out there (med students, stressed workers, depressed people...almost anyone) should give this stuff a shot...at a minimum they should try supping with a bit of L-tyrosine and ALCAR. All I know is that if this is placebo effect, it's the most damn power placebo effect I've ever had. Take care.
    AK
    Originally Posted by BuckeyeMuscle View Post
    Taste: 9/10
    Overall Focus XT tasted wonderful. It tasted very similar to Country Time Pink Lemonade. The first few times it left a funny aftertaste, but that diminished as I kept drinking it. By the middle/end of my log, I loved the taste. I actually looked forward to drinking it. One of the cool things I noticed was, you could mix it with as little as 8oz of water to as much as 20oz of water, and it still had the same taste. SNS definatly did a great job on this flavoring system.

Mixability: 9/10
    Focus XT generally mixed well. I tried mixing it by spoon, and by shaker. Mixing it with a spoon is what I would recommend. When mixed by shaking, it foams up a bit, and takes a minute to settle back down. When mixed with a spoon, it mixes very fast and thorough with no foaming. There was no "grittyness" feeling in my mouth, or any residue left in the bottom of the cup.

The 200mg of caffeine was a wonderful addition. It gives a nice jolt of smooth energy, but no crash. I was also able to take Focus XT at night while studying, and still was able to goto sleep within a few hours. It's not an overpowering energy, but enough that you can feel it.

Value/Price: 10/10
    The price on BB.com is $27.90, however it can be found for around $21.00. The label claims 20 servings, but I used big heaping scoops and got about 24-26. Focus XT is a very good value.

Mental Clarity/Focus

I will review each scenario that I used Focus XT in individually

Studying:10/10
    Focus XT was great for those long study sessions. It cleared my mind, helped me concentrate, and gave me some energy. This is the first nootropic based product I have used, and I really responded well to it. Since a lot of my studying is done at night, I like that I could still fall asleep a few hours after using Focus XT.
    Class: 10/10
    It was great using this before my 8am class, or an early exam. Its tough to roll out of bed at 7am after being up late studying. Focus XT would really help get my head into the game and make me concentrate much better.
    Pre-Cardio: 9/10
    Gives a nice boost of energy, as stated before. It gives you an "in the zone" feeling while doing cardio. I felt like the time went by much faster than normal when I used Focus XT pre-cardio.
    Pre-Workout: 8/10
    Great mind-muscle connection when used pre-workout. I'm used to using more stims, so the energy was a lot less than I got from more pre workout based mixes. Definatly worth using on leg day though, I really enjoyed the focus I had.
    Driving: 10/10
    Kind of an odd scenario, I realize. However, I had some unfortunate circumstances which required about 20 hours of driving in 3 days. Needless to say, I was pretty tierd, and driving while being tierd is not fun. Focus XT really helped me keep my eyes on the road, and keep my head up. I probably would have fallen asleep without it!

Overall: 9/10

Overall I really enjoyed my experience on Focus XT. I would definatly recommend it to anybody in college/high school for an extra boost while studying, or for those 3 hour lectures! Thanks again to all the guys at SNS, you have all been very supportive and helpful throughout my log.
    Originally Posted by MJK View Post
    Taste: 7/10, Pink Lemonade was pretty good. I didn't have any problem slamming it.

Mix ability: 9/10, always mixed really well with 12oz of water.

Effectiveness: 9/10, works really well. Focus goes up a ton and your brain doesn't wonder or feel tired. The best is to take it when you are energized and don't need to take it. That’s when you are focused beyond belief.
    Originally Posted by arose70 View Post
    Final Review of Focus XT

Taste
    Great! Thought it tasted great from the beginning, mixed well, and I never got sick of it.

Energy
    Perfect every time. Great energy to start and no crash. Never prevented me from sleeping even when taken about 5 hours pre-bed.

Clarity/Focus
    Took me a bit to find my dose where I could feel the effects well. One scoop was not enough, 1.75 scoops was too much. I ended up at about 1.25 scoops and it worked out great. Once I found my correct dosing I was able to gain the clarity/focus most times I took it. I noticed these effects much more while trying to study or working than working out. I tend to hype myself up a lot for workouts so I didn't notice much added focus with the dose pre-workout.

Appetite Suppression
    This was an unexpected side that I loved! I don't know if it was from the caffeine or something else in the product but I definitely noticed appetite suppression after taking Focus XT, no matter if I took it while studying, working, or working out.

Overall Thoughts
    Great product. I would use it when I know I really have deadlines for work or school to meet or if I just needed a boost in daily activities. Focus XT was enjoyable to drink, the effects were great, and there was no crash or jittery feelings at all.
    Originally Posted by Da Main Man View Post
    utterly amazed, this truelly is the king of nootropic formulas, better then BSL GO!....yeah i said it!!! BETTER! not by a lot but the focus was unreal. iknow everyone enjoys working the major muscle groups, your benchpress, military press and curls lol but this also allowed me to do the not so fun excersizes without losing any intensity wrist curls, calf raises, flys etc.

took dose 60 mins after pre workout meal (20 mins pre workout) and within a few minutes would get that slight euphoria cotton head feeling. i never got a caffeine jolt from this, just a nice almost relaxed feeling in the head, but arms and shoulders started to get a little tense in a good way.....wanna start hitting the weights kinda feeling without the anxiety.

Thumbs up Part 4

Still more:

Originally Posted by TE View Post
    Focus continues to deliver. I'm not taking it everyday & the effects haven't diminished a bit. Plenty of long lasting energy for workouts with no crash or issues sleeping.

Taste still impresses me.
    Originally Posted by Outside backer View Post
    Let take a trip back to Jan 07. I was studying for promotion and I was looking around for help on some focus. My mind wanders alot. i always think of other things I need to be doing so my studies suffer. Promotion was a big deal. In the airforce they promotion system is the hardest of all the branches. We take 2 tests along with addition of points from performance reports, time in service, time in grade, medals etc. The way the system is set up. The longer you are in the easier it is to make rank. Well after busting my butt studying for E-5 with Focus XT I nailed it on my first try by almost 50 points! I was number 2 in my career field ahead of alot of people who had been in alot longer then me. Making any rank on your first try is no small feat.

Here we are 2 plus years later and Now I am able to test for e-6 Next february. Making E-6 on your first try is close to impossible. I have time on my side to study, I dont have the time in servie or the time in grade to help me. I do have some extra points for retraining into a critically short career field so that will help.

Steve from SNS PM'ed me last week asking me to try the new stuff to compare to the old stuff.
    '
    Im psyched. I got the new blue raspberry. I couldn't wait to try it so this week I tried it 2 days in a row. I have been working all week 7pm to 7 am during an exercise so I took a scoop on tuesday and wednesday on an empty stomach on the drive to work.

Inital impressions right of the bat

Flavor hands down ROCKS!!! Pink lemonade was great last time but this tuff with some ice cubes hits the spot.

Effects

15 min later on the road it was such a great slow come up feeling. Much stronger then I recall. Good energy nice and smooth. But mentally man Im normally an angry pissed off person I hate my current job I hated being away from family but I was in a great mood. I showed up at work to meet 3 guys and walk the rest of the way to work. I was cracking jokes I felt great

the Focus was unreal. I know I have a log on here from 2 years ago. However I think this formula is stronger especially in the nootropic part

Ive tried many nootopics, Many formulas This one has always stood out ever since I tried it.
    Originally Posted by Joakman's Girl
    Taste:

I really enjoyed the taste. I am not a huge fan of pink lemonade but this was actually pretty tasty. It wasn?t too sweet or as bitter as the smell first suggested. As far as supplement drinks go this one was fairly high on my scale -9/10

Effects:

I was energized rather quickly. Surprisingly enough I was not jittery in the slightest bit which I usually am with a caffeinated supplement. I had a lab report to write and I was able to focus in and finish it up at about midnight. I was happy with focus and energy it gave me. -8.5/10

Overall

I would use Focus XT again without a doubt. It really helped me write a 12 page lab that I was not motivated to at all to write about a half hour before drinking it. I usually like taking supplements in pill form because drinks never really live up to their tastes for me but this one did. Overall it was a quality supplement. -8.75/10
    Originally Posted by njmuscle66 View Post
    A week or so ago the crew at SNS was nice enough to send me a container of the new Focus XT in Blue Razz and let me say it came at the perfect time. Without boring you with the details, my work situation has been incredibly stressful over the past weeks. I work in govt as a budget manager for a state agency and to say we are currently having some issues in dealing with a budget deficit would be an understatement. Lucky for me (please note the extreme sarcasm) I get to be one of the chosen few to deal with it Needless to say it has been quite a challenge with long meetings, difficult decisions/choices to make, etc. Mental clarity and focus is something I really needed over the past couple days, and this product TRULY HELPED. PROPS TO SNS!

Flavoring: I have used the Pink Lemonade (older version) in the past and it was quite good. However kudos to SNS for the flavoring of the Blue Razz. Excellent balance between too subtle and too much flavoring. VERY ENJOYABLE. and I would imagine that given some of the ingredients, flavoring was a challenge but they nailed it!

Results:
    Something that tastes good is useless if it doesn?t produce results. Focus XT delivers here too!!!!
    -focus, concentration and stress relief are the things I most got from this product over the past week.
    Let me set the scene:

It is Friday and after a 60 hour work week, jammed packed meetings, etc I was spent and ready to go home. WHEN I get called into a meeting with my senior managers. If I ever needed the ability to focus it was then. A couple shakes of the Blender bottle, mixed incredibly easy and I was good to go. And I can say I actually felt this product. I walked into the meeting alert, focused, and most importantly RELAXED.

Each morning I have started the day off with a serving and see this as a staple in my supplement program. My response to it has been that good.
    Originally Posted by BuryWhite View Post

Blue Raspberry and Pink Lemonade

First Reactions

Received this last night in the envelope and when I first opened it up, the birght colors of both caught my eye. After picking up the bags, I also realized both resembled baking flour a lot(imo). Many times Il get a product that ends up being grainy. Well I didnt plan on using it last night due to the fact ive been sick, but I started to feel better as the night went on so I decided to give it a go and hit the gym. Here are my reviews.

(last night)
    Blue Raspberry

Taste - 9/10

Great tasting product, something I def wouldnt mind taking before workouts. Went down easy and had a nice sweat blue raz taste to it. The only reason I dont give it a 10 is because I know after a while the taste would grow old on me.

Mixability - 10/10

Amazing. Mixed perfectly. I can only say this for a few products. Products like super pump, no explode(which both suck anyways), NO Shotgun ect., never mix all the way. This was one of the few products that mixed perfectly. No clumps or anything.

Effectiveness - 8/10

Pretty good. It gave me good energy and focus, however its not the best I have used. Also it started to wear off torwords the end of my session. However for the most part it gave pretty focus and energy.

(today)
    Pink Lemonade

Taste - 10/10

Absolutely loved the taste. I love pink so I was very interested in trying this product. I was little nervous and had doubts that the pink lemonade flavor would work with a pre workout drink. However I found it to taste amazing. It was also the first pink lemonade work out product I had tryed, and it did not let me down

Mixability - 10/10

Same as above.

Effectiveness - 9/10

For the most part it was the exact same as above, the only difference was that today the focus and drive seemed to last longer then yesterday.

Originally Posted by bjc12 View Post
    Mixability: Great. Mixed with a couple stirs of a spoon and had no clumps or issues

Effects: The biggest difference i felt that Focus Xt offered was during cardio. After lifting for an hour i was able to bang out my cardio with ease. It wsn't due to a crazy ammount of energy or that i was ramped up, it just seemed to go by faster and wasn't looking forward to just finishing, but actaully was able to get into that part of the workout as well. I would have to say the concentration boosting effects had to have been what helped so much. I would buy the product quite simply for this reason alone, but hearing about all its other uses, would buy two so i had a tub to use to try it out on other tihings as well.

Blue Raspberry

Taste: Excellent. Tasted good enough to sip on and not have to gulp to get down as quick as possible, no chemical taste at all. Both sweet and tart. It has been a while since i have had blue raspberry products so my memery is not great, but i can say it is even if not better than those ive tried

Pink Lemonade

Taste: A nice surprise. I've had way too much lemon flavored stuff as of late, but was pleasantly suprised as it tasted good as well. Biggest difference btween this one and others is that i almost always find that a lemonade flavor never masks the chemical taste to the product but, in this case it did
    Originally Posted by WhirlyBird View Post
    Mixability: 9.5/10
    I mixed rather well. Had a couple of white particals that didn't completely mix but in less than 1 min it dissoved. I mixed it with about 8oz of water.

Taste: 10/10
    My God this taste just like Kool Aid Pink Lemonade. I have to be careful with this product cause I could drink this all the time w/ some ice. Damn good flavoring

Effectiveness:10/10
    Might have been too good. I was highly focused in about 30 mins. I mean seriously focused. I was focusing on my lifts and making sure they were so perfect that it seemed like each rep was perfection. On top of that I had a millon other things I was thinking about too. Here it is about 1:00pm and I still feel like I am "in the zone". I could see this being used for work on days where we have major account bids do to customers.

Overall: 9.8
    Even thou it has been 1 sample so far, I am hooked already. I see now why allot of people use this for exams, studying, work, whatever it maybe. This product has more uses than just in the gym.
    And the flavoring in fantastic. Some of the best flavoring for any supp yet IMO
    Originally Posted by WhirlyBird View Post
    Blue Raspberry

Mixability: 9.5/10
    It mixed the same as Pink Lemonade. Took less than a min to completely dissove in 8oz water.

Taste: 10/10
    Yet another great flavor! This tastes just like a Blow Pop and similar to my blue raspberry ice pops. I bet this would taste great if it was frozen as a ice pop. Get a brain freeze and focus at the same time. I will have to try that when I buy some

Effectiveness:10/10
    It was the same as yesterday. High consentrations when working my legs and abs today. Even took a little extra time to do abs on the exercise ball. This stuff is addictive. Even thou I have only used it for 2 days, it has really helped me at my job too. Ideas that I have suggested are being used and projects seem to be flowing smoothly. Very, very great supplement here.

Overall: 9.8
    Both flavors are excellent. Far surpass my expectations. SNS knows what they are doing and can't wait to see what they come up with next.

I see the Blue Raspberry being a hit with everyone. You have got to try this stuff. It has numerous uses

Thumbs up Part 5

This user says Focus XT destroys superpump in the preworkout category:

Originally Posted by niCe99 View Post
    Alright here we go

I used this Pre-workout 30mins before hand, 1 scoop

Mixability
    10/10
    This stuff literally just flows into the water and mixes by itself. I usually shake all of my powder products but this simply takes a couple of whirls or a spoon to completely dissolve it. -- Side note, i honestly don't know why some people mix all of their powder products. Shaken, not stirred.

Color
    10/10
    Light blue. It appears to be a blue dye because i noticed bits and swirls of blue dye at the top of my water. I don't know why i am even rating this.

Taste
    10/10
    I don't know how to explain it but it taste the way it smells, not laundry detergent but very blueberry more so than the raspberry. Usually when you consume a blueberry beverage, it taste like blueberry and it is very mellow tasting and thats it. Focus XT however has the blueberry mellow attribute of the beverage i just described above but midway tasting it there is a "punch", a strong presence of another flavor, the raspberry i would assume. It is quite pleasant actually and very enjoyable indeed. What i noticed though is there is a very very very slight bitter aftertaste but that could just be me. Nothing disgusting but just a touch of bitterness at the end.

Comparison of Xtend Blue Raspberry
    I personally enjoy Focus XT alot more than Xtend. First off, for anyone who has tried xtend, they will notice a very refreshing taste but to me it seems very artificial. What i mean by that is it taste like it was made in a laboratory rather than a kitchen (of course it is made in some sort of lab but im just showing a comparison). When you increase the scoops in xtend, it becomes TOO sweet and kind of not so enjoyable. i personally enjoy 1-2 scoop in a gallon of water on a nice hot day but intra-workout, 3-4 scoops in about 2.2l of water is like downing a pitcher of sugar.
    Focus XT i believe can be enjoy anytime, hot or cold days. This stuff taste like pop, literally. I can see myself drinking this stuff throughout school days year-round!

Effects
    10/10
    The very first thing i notice from this is an enhanced sense in sound/hearing. Walking to the gym on a nice day, i had my mp3 player on and listening to it as usual. About 10mins later after taking Focux XT, i felt a difference in my music as if someone tuned my mp3 player. Nope it was my ears. I could pinpoint and CLEARLY hear all the acoustics, something similar to when i take PEA. Vocals was no exception and it just made the entire song 10x better.
    Second thing i noticed was a "tunnel vision". I dont know how to explain this but my mind just immediately focused on what ever i was looking. For example, my mind was wondering off like this "\./" but all of a sudden my mind went like this almost immediately "l.l". This is the first time i have ever experienced this but it made me think, concentrate, focus on whatever i was looking at/doing.
    Getting to the gym, i was ready to workout. It was leg day, one of my most dreadful days, but it seemed easier than usual. I banged out my workout almost effortlessly and squats were amazing easy. Another thing i noticed was "form". I could find myself concentrating on form alot more easier, especially squats again. The first few reps i could easily do it, form perfect, without focus XT but after that the fatigue starts to hit in but the mind is still optimal. i find myself still focusing on the form as best as i could still, something i had trouble doing before because my mind seemed to be more on getting the weight up rather than keeping good form.
    Energy? I found energy lacking in this product although i didn't buy this for energy but moreso for focus. I actually think focus XT could be formulated without the caffeine to make it a non-stimulant product for people who are looking to cycle/cut down on caffeine. Just a thought.

Overall i enjoyed this as a pre-workout solution. Actually i will switch my pre-workout supplementation to purely focus XT. I will try 2 scoops pre-workout next time but i believe 1 scoop is plenty. It doesn't have the massive energy and the "powerful" pumps that people are seeking for but all of that does not matter to me because i have enough motivation in the gym to not need these caffeine and L-arginine overloaded products. Hell i think im gonna give the rest of my superpump away because focus xt just destroys it IMO.
    Still not convinced, read on:

Originally Posted by _Machine_ View Post
    Taste: 9/10

This is my first Blue Raspberry supplement and SNS got the flavor down PERFECT. It actually tastes better than the Blue kool-aid and I could easily drink this all day. Out of every single supplement I have ever tried, this is the best tasting yet. (Yea I said it)

Mixability: 10/10

I mixed mine with about 14-16oz of water and did not have any trouble with particles floating or what not. A few vigorious shakes is all it took; no issues here.

Effectiveness: 8/10

When I got to the gym I didn't feel like it had kicked in yet but after my first set I could feel like it coming on. This was a whle different feeling than a pre-workout supp, because there isn't an energy jolt. It is a feeling like it is just you and the weight. I didn't chat, didn't BS, I just lifted. Definetly put me in that "zone". I could even still feel the effects about an hour or so after I got home.

This product works! It doesn't claim to gain 359% muscle in a week. It claims things such as Improved Mental Focus, Mental Alertness and Concentration, Mental Clarity and it delivers. I could see this product being effective in many other areas besides training, making it all that much better. Overall, I would definetly recommend this product to anyone who has periodic "off-days" at the gym and it is a supplement that I would want to always have around. Looking to purchase this very soon. Great Job SNS!
    Originally Posted by canecorso2009 View Post
    FOCUS XT PINK LEMONADE

TASTE 10/10,Awesome flavor!

MIXABILITY 10/10,Mixed complete without clumping.

EFFECT 9/10,I used the focus xt pre workout,within 10 minutes I felt a sense of total awareness and focus.Not a significant amount of extra energy for me.

OVERALL 9.75/10,My thoughts were alot more clear,focus xt tastes great and mixes very
    well.Well done SNS.

FOCUS XT BLUE RASPBERRY

TASTE 10/10,great blue raspberry flavoring,I like the pink lemonade better.

MIXABILITY 10/10 Again mixed in 100%,without clumping.

EFFECT 9/10 Again as far as mental clarity this product does it,energy was just ok for me.

OVERALL 9.75/10 Awesome product for mental clarity,I will be looking into this product for use during my job which requires alot of long hours and critical thinking skill.
    Originally Posted by svmoney6 View Post
    Final Review

Energy 10/10. I always got a nice 'kick in the ass' if you will after taking Focus XT. It's not just a short-lived boost either, it's a solid longer lasting energy that carried me throughout the day. One scoop left me feeling good. I experienced no jitters.

Short-Term Focus 10/10. Within 20-25 minutes I would get a sense of 'I need to get things done' which was great because I usually took Focus XT pre-workout. This definitely got me going and ready to lift.

Long-Term Focus 9/10. Some days the focus would last for hours, other days it would last for the duration of my workout only.

Mental Alertness 9/10. I felt sharp after taking Focus XT. It seemed like I could get things done quicker and/or more efficiently.

Before class 10/10. I had my brother try Focus XT before his 4 hour Monday night class, which happened to be right after he worked all day, so needless to say he was tired during class and had trouble staying awake and focused. He tried it a couple times before leaving for class and was hooked. He started taking it before every class and was able to stay awake and pay attention throughout the whole class rather than just parts of class. He loved it. I feel this is the best use for Focus XT.

Recommendation I would defnitely give this a try if you have long days at work or school and have trouble staying focused the enitre time. This would be the best use IMO. As for pre-workout energy and focus, it's great, for strength and pumps, not so much, but it's not a pre-workout product.
    Originally Posted by em-dubya View Post
    EM-DUBYA'S FINALLY FEELS FOCUSED LOG
    SNS FOCUS XT LOG

I've been using Focus XT for about a week and and just want to give some general feedback on my experience so far. I'm going to try to update 3-4 times a week w/ thought and w/o stat. Ive been in kind of a "slump" for the past month and was looking for something to turn my workout around and get things going before my Pmag/EQ-plex cycle.I was really interested to see how this would compare to Ultima,which i was a fan of, but it had certain situations where it was not productive for me.

...This is an UNSPONSERED /NO BS log~~I will comment on the good AND the bad qualities of this product

For starts:
    MIXABILITY:10/10 No Problem at all~~just throw in the sports bottle and give it a couple shakes

ENERGY/MOTIVATION: 9/10 Energy has been VERY good and consistent for the last week--Focus Xt has definitely turned my w/o around. Strength has seemed to rise a little more and i've easily throw in an extra set of each exercise.

FOCUS: 10/10 Thers is definitely a nice mind/muscle connection her which has been helping out tremendously- pumps have picked up alot(which has also been a huge motivator in its own). One thing Ive noticed about Focus XT is i do not get any "tunnel vision/fogginess" that i could w/ Ultima under certain conditions

PRICE:10/10 $25 for 30 serving cant be beat!!! Add in your favorite creatine and you are good to go!

TASTE:10/10 Im using the Pink lemonade flavor which is OUTSTANDING! I've becomea kinda "pink lemonade connoisseur" ,due to it being my daughter's favorite flavor and this definitely tastes just as good as Country Time/HiC /Tropicana (or any of the other "pink Lemonades" out there). I was really surprised by how good the taste was ~~ with no aftertaste or anything like that.
    Originally Posted by sobelik View Post
    The guys over at SNS gave me a container of the newly formulated Focus XT, yet I decided to opt out of the new flavor and see how the old pink lemonade compaired to the new stuff...its amazing! Normally I put my preworkout mixes in 24oz of water, Focus XT stayed strong in its flavor and did not seem diluted at all.

But taste is beside the point, at least to me... I am going to be logging the effectiveness of FXT in various situations: pre workout, an energy boost to stay up late(partying and or studying..I only have one class and its an EASY A) and also an energy boost for waking up in the morning going to class and keeping my energy levels up so I can work til 10...

In the past few days I have used FXT for lifting and its been great! Very good focus and energy levels, doing supersets and drop sets have been not near as mentally taxing.

Thumbs up Part 6

Even more reviews:

Originally Posted by drxmn View Post
    the taste is nothing like the smell, which is unusual. The taste is really light and true to pink lemonade. Definitely no complaints there, nor with mixability as it almost mixes itself when pouring into water.

The effects are great. Its like a clean feeling version of a lot of the other popular stim formulas, but without a real crash or jittery feeling. Instead of a crash, it just kind of drops off slowly. Seems to last pretty good. I wanted to try this in a few situations before reviewing it, and it performed well in the gym, when studying, and in tournament play.

Seeing as how it can be found for $20, it is definitely worth it.
    Originally Posted by nickrut View Post
    Initial Taste Test- 9
    This stuff is delicious. Tastes like pink lemonade, not too sweet, not too bitter...just right. Could honestly drink it as a leisurely drink. Had 1 scoop with about 12 ounces of water and it was great. Even was able to add in my beta alanine (which i can normally taste honestly) to it and it masked it very well.

Mixability - 8.5
    Mixed pretty easily, though my last sip had some grit in it. Used a blender bottle. STill good though.

Effects-
    Today was back/legs day. About 15 minutes after drinking it down, I felt a feeling of well being. Felt like I was ready to get to work. Didn't feel a huge energy boost, but did notice a slight boost. Once I got to the gym, went straight to work and it helped keep me focused. I pushed through the workout a little quicker cause i didnt dick around as much between sets, which was good.
    Originally Posted by lhockey View Post
    SNS Focus XT

Link: http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/sns/focus.html

Amount Used: 1 tub (i'll definitely be buying more)

Taste: I don't care much about taste, but i have the blue raspberry flavor and in about 11oz of ice cold water it actually tastes pretty good, which I wasn't expecting. With less water the taste taste is much more chemical, so keep it on the higher end. 8/10

Energy/Focus: Damn Focus XT is the ****! when slim xtreme was pulled off shelves, I was left without a good study aid. I picked up a bottle of this and it helps so much. The nootropics keep me focused and motivated. I barely miss slim xtreme while using this product, plus it's actually good for your brain instead of "questionable", like SX was. i don't get energy per se, but the focus and mood enhancement is definitely there. 9/10

Endurance/Strength: N/A (i don't use this pre w/o, i use it to help study and do schoolwork)

Mood: This stuff really picks my mood up for a few hours after taking it. I love that aspect of it. 9/10

Price: $29 for 30 servings in the BB store is a great deal since you never need more than one serving. Less than a $1 per serving of a great product? yes please! 9/10

Overall: While I still prefer slim xtreme, for health reasons this is the study aid i'll use from now on. Thank you SNS for creating such a great product! I generally use Focus XT twice a week and will continue to do so unless something better comes along. Great work with this product! 9/10
    Originally Posted by MikeDre View Post
    Initial Dosing Review: Pre Workout

Flavor: 9/10

The flavor is great. Ive tried Pink Lemonade in the past and this one BLOWS IT AWAY in my opinion, which is surprising because Pink Lemonade seems to be well received for flavor. I would rate Pink Lemonade a 7/10.

Blue Raspberry tastes like a raspberry cotton candy with some tartness to it and a hint of blueberry. The called for amount of water (8 oz.) is the correct amount for my liking.

Mental Benefits: 9/10
    * Mental Alertness and Concentration - I noticed that after 15 minutes my alertness was up and I was PWNING in Domination on Modern Warfare 2 before leaving for the gym!!
    * Mental Clarity - I noticed this with the conversations I was having. I was more involved in them and my mind wasnt wandering like it normally would. I was more "present".

4 hours after the dosing I did some Linear Analysis II with my roommate and even though we were tired from the gym and the Focus XT was wearing off in stim effects we were pretty diligent and focused. I guess having no cable helps that too.

Gym Benefits: 8/10
    * Improved Mind-Muscle Connection - This was a nice effect. I noticed a high mind muscle connection at the gym. It wasnt the best I have had, but it was good.
    * Combating Overtraining - No idea. I feel sore today and it feels good
    * Pre-Workout Energy and Focus - Worked well in this department. It wasn't "stimmed out" but I felt great and had nice energy.

Conclusion: 8.5/10
    It should work great for a study aid from what I could tell from my first dose. Another roommate of mine loved Jack3d for studying but this will be better IMO especially with some added geranamine if you want even more. No beta alanine tingles while you are studying!
    Originally Posted by thehulk50 View Post
    Mixability- 10/10
    No clumps, shook it up in the shake for about ten seconds, mixed perfectly

Taste-10/10
    Never had a cotton candy flavored product before, but the taste was spot on. Not too sweet or tart, very delicous

Focus/Energy- 8/10
    Took this before some cardio to wake me up, and I had some focus to crawl onto the ellipitcal to get in some cardio. Nothing too strong though, might be cause im a stim junkie but it wasnt overpowering or too strong, clean focus
    Originally Posted by Deceased1 View Post
    I mixed one scoop with ~10 ounces of water and stirred it with a spoon. The powder mixed very easily. The taste...Excellent! This tasted a lot like the black cherry Kool-Aid I used to drink when I was a kid. Never mind that this was a dietary supplement, it would have tasted great as a cold beverage.

I drank the cup about 15 minutes prior to my workout instead of my usual pre-workout supplements. Having been off of any caffiene or stimulants for weeks, I thought I might start feeling jittery once I hit the gym, but to my surprise I didn't. The energy was very smooth and potent. It was leg day, and the first day back after a three-day weekend, so I was in need of some extra energy and motivation.

My energy, endurance and mental focus levels were really great during the entire workout. My legs still feel sore as I type this. After 45 minutes of squats, deadlifts, calf raises, hamstring curls, leg extensions and resistance abs...I was ready to keep going in the gym, but had to get back to the office for a meeting. I left the gym feeling satisfied after having a really great leg workout.

On my way back I got paged and called into a meeting by our CIO. Several of my co-workers and I were put on the spot to try and solve some technical issues we have been having at work. Fortunately, Focus XT was still doing its thing and I was feeling very (for lack of a better word) focused. I had to consciously slow down my speech patterns because I noticed I was speaking too fast as my mouth was trying to keep pace with my brain. The feeling of mental clarity was great.

It's been over ten hours now since I took the scoop of Focus XT. I didn't notice any crash that I'd sometimes get a few hours after taking stimulants or caffiene. I'm pretty sure I'd feel it by now if it were coming.

Overall, I'd give it a 9.5 out of 10 and would definitely purchase this product in the future to give me a boost when I need some extra concentration and focus!
    Originally Posted by Xander View Post
    Focus: This is obviously where the product stood out! Most of the time I was really focused during my workout. I really noticed the increase in the muscle-mind connection. This is where I really liked the product.

Taste: This product tastes GREAT! I really like it a lot. I would recommend Berry Collision to anybody who likes the berry flavors. For me, the flavor has somewhat of a sweet tart taste. For me, it was too tart at 6-8oz. of water. but at 10-12oz. of water it was great.

Energy: Focus XT did give me nice energy. It was not over the top, but not under dosed. I like that there is only 200mg of caffeine and they state how much is in there and not masked in a prop blend. Props to you SNS. I will also state that I NEVER once crashed, ever.

Intensity: Since I had a real good muscle-mind connection, it really helped with my intensity. I really only had one or two bad workouts, but I really feel this was due to stress and not the product.

All in all, I really like this product! I feel that it would be a great choice for college students because it is very affordable and can substitute as a great study aid. Also, you can add your own creatine to it to make it a complete workout.
    Originally Posted by GeekPoop View Post
    Its powder is a dark purple almost a blackish looking sandy texture what smells a little bit like a kool aid flavor of blackberry. Very pleseant, made my mouth water.

I through a scoop with about 8 oz of water and shook it twice, dissolved completely no clumps or grainy texture, just like if you were to buy a juice from a store.

The taste was unreal for a product let alone a supplement. 10/10 not a doubt in anyones mind they wont enjoy the taste. Taste like a blackberry, pretty sweet but not overally sweet. It seriously taste better than any supplement Ive ever had (green mag being the best) and better than nearly almost any juice / pop Ive had.

The stim effective was just as good. Im a puss when it comes to stims so 5-10mins after taking it, my intial impression was "I shouldnt of taken a full scoop" I "settled" down tho rather quickly. During my lift I was totally in the zone. No way to really describe it but it seemed like it was just me and the weights. Stayed energetic the entire time and it has been about few hours after and I still feel awesome.

Id reccoment this to anyone, potent stim, good focus, great tasting, affordable, and a very versitile supplement. Definately worth picking up a tub for a workout or just for a monday morning. This is now a staple for me!
    Originally Posted by rusty319 View Post
    I have never tasted a real pina colada, so I can't comment on how similar this tastes to a real one. My wife has had a pina colada before so I gave her a taste and she said it was very similar.

I can say I found the taste very refreshing and enjoyable. If this is what pina coladas taste like I can see why people like them.

I mixed up my first batch with only half of a scoop (one half of a serving) because I can be sensitive to stims. I had no issues with this at all, so the next day I had a full scoop. I didn't have any issues with the jitters or anything like that with this dose either.

I did notice what seemed to be an increased clarity in my thinking and I seemed more insightful as well. I don't have a lot of experience with nootropics but there definitely appeared to be an increase in my thinking processes and focus, which is, after all, the purpose of the product.

So, all in all, it was great tasting and worked!

Thumbs up Part 7

Many more satisfied with Focus XT:

Originally Posted by JoeyV123 View Post
    I will do all of the flavoring reviews first and put up a final review at the end.

Started off with Cotton Candy because i love cotton candy flavored things

Cotton Candy Taste: 10/10 Wowww! This taste was amazing! Never tired a cotton candy supp, but this tasted great. I could just drink this on a daily basis, just for the taste. Very enjoyable, every last drop. First one i tried so far, but idk how any other one can possibly top this off, but i will see.

Mixed with about 10 ounces of water, a little sweet. Next time i will use more
    Pina Colada Taste 10/10 Well after trying Cotton Candy, I didnt think any other flavor would compare. But I was wrong, this one tasted amazing too! So far these are one of the best suppliments I ever tasted, and i tried ALOT of supps!
    Black Cherry Taste: 9/10 taste was still amazing, but the other two were a little better!

BUT.. After mixing, it got real dark and got a little on my hands. It staind them really bad. Then i go into the bathroom to wash them off, and turned the light on and got some on the light switch, marked that too. And mouth and tounge were dark purple. Brushed my teeth and it wouldn't even come off completely. Reminded me of purple food die! Would not want to go through with this hassel, and dont even know if i wanna try Black Berry
    Blue Raspberry Taste 8/10-One of the top tasting blue raspberry suppliments i've ever tried! Tried alot of them and this one is definately at the top of my list
    Berry Collison Taste 7-10, was pretty good, but still doesn't compare to the other ones. If interested in buying a tub, i would go with one of the other flavors listed above
    Originally Posted by TheFugitive View Post
    FOCUS__XT____BLUE RASPBERRY.

Taste. 7.5/10 Flavor is tart what I expect when I think of raspberries reminds me of a Charms blue razz blow pop.

Energy. 9/10 Very clean source of energy 200 mgs of caffeine at 1 scoop. One of the best energy products I have tried
    no crash, headache or stomach discomfort noticed. Perfect for everyday use.

Mental Focus. 9/10 Outstanding focus during my entire workout.

Concentration. 9/10 I actually think I'm smarter since I started using FOCUS XT

Mix. 10/10 Mixed in shaker no left over powder.

Servings and Price. 9/10 30 servings per tub. Prices range from 19.99 to 24.99 fantastic deal IMO.

I really can't say enough about this product from the clean source of energy it delivers to the razor sharp focus and clarity, concentration levels are heightened improved stress levels improved sense of well being increased fat burning. I highly recommend this product to all you stim junkies, gym rats, students and who ever else needs a kick in the pants.

Thumps Up to SNS Final Rating. 9/10
    Originally Posted by callhoun1 View Post

FOCUS XT'S EFFECTS IN THE GYM

FOCUS------------> 10/10

ENERGY-----------> 9/10

PUMP-------------> 4/10

STRENGTH--------> 9/10

STAMINA---------> 10/10 (seriously works!)

FOCUS XT'S FLAVOR:

COTTON CANDY------------->10/10

BLACKBERRY-------------->10/10

THOUGHTS

Overall very excellent product, that being said I do not like cotton candy, to sweet for me, but the taste is spot on for people WHO do like cotton candy. BLACKBERRY is excellent as ****, mmmhhmmm, but come on guys no one wants their teeth and or whole mouth stained black, fix this and im sure it will sell like hot cakes! Mind you, I took two servings back to back, as im stim sensitive to everything! I didn't mix the two lol. But two scoops of this is sweet sweet music. I accomplished alot in the gym today, this stuff is reallly awesome for mental clarity and energy, however im sure you read that the pump aspect wasn't there, but thats OK, because this is not a pump type product, more of a "kick in the nuts, get so focused you want to crush some god dam weight type of drink". I urge people to give this a try, flavor is kick ass, mental clarity is there, and no crash to speak of!

Originally Posted by callhoun1 View Post

Final reviews on FOCUS XT flavors:

BLUE RASPBERRY----------8/10

Up next is the ALWAYS popular blue raspberry, it feels like every supp company has their own rendition of what this is suppose to be. But to be honest ive never had an "actual" blue raspberry before, ive had a red raspberry and they are damned tasty. Anyways the taste is good, taste like some sort of berries, cant really point it out, but it was refreshing and did not have a chemical after taste. So for you blue raspberry nuts out there, this is up your ally.

PINK LEMONADE----------9/10

Pink lemonade is a solid flavor, not to sweet or bitter, went down smooth like patron, thank god no color stained teeth on this one (i kid i kid). Reminded me of minute maids pink lemonade you buy at the store. SRSLY. Overall pleasantly surprised because every flavor i try on this product sucks a big donkey caack. Good job.

OVERALL IMPRESSIONS

FOCUS XT is truley a great product for focus and energy, it gave me just the right amount of energy before that jittery wanna have a heart attack stage. Which is perfect because I don't want a heart attack nor do I like feeling jittery. Now onto which flavors I liked best; PINA COLODA and PINK LEMONADE hands down, both were super light but flavorful which is something I always look for in a product. I hate overpowering flavors that leave you feeling thirsty, this product did not. Super delicious and enjoyable every time I drank it. But pretty much every flavor was spot on, so they have something for everyone which is always awesome, more choice=more win. ALSO very little to no chemical taste which is also a plus in my book, I ordered pina coloda so im anxiously waiting its arrival!

Redcutter is just really nice. (+1000) Redcutter is just really nice. (+1000) Redcutter is just really nice. (+1000) Redcutter is just really nice. (+1000) Redcutter is just really nice. (+1000) Redcutter is just really nice. (+1000) Redcutter is just really nice. (+1000) Redcutter is just really nice. (+1000) Redcutter is just really nice. (+1000) Redcutter is just really nice. (+1000) Redcutter is just really nice. (+1000)

Thumbs up

Love the stuff!

Thumbs up Part 8

Focus XT won't let you down:

Originally Posted by Meatie View Post
    -Got a good run in, had some sick endurance/focus on HIIT on recumbent bike today.
    the focus was through the roof, great mental clarity, had a feeling of well being after words,

-Most preworkout powders make me feel all messed up and jittery/anxious postworkout but the Focus XT gave me a nice and smooth effect.
    Originally Posted by thehulk50 View Post
    Mixability: 10/10
    Thew in a scoop in my shaker and shook it for no more than ten seconds and no clumps at all, mixed perfectly.

Taste:20/10
    This is the absolute best tasting product I have ever had, I could drink it all day if I wanted to, SNS nailed the taste, not too sweet or bitter, just perfect.

Effectiveness- 8/10
    Focus was brought up when I took this product. I am a stim junkie so it takes a lot to get me wired, but this was a smooth flow of energy, not fast acting hitting you like a ton of bricks then have you crash a little bit after.

Overall- 9/10
    Very excellent product, flavors are just awesome, good effectiveness and def. a good pickup for anyone needing that extra kick in the focus department.
    Originally Posted by ZDub212 View Post
    Looking at the claims from SNS, here are my thoughts in comparison:

- Improved Mental Focus, Concentration, Clarity, and Alertness*
    All four areas showed minor improvement over taking nothing or just plain caffeine.
    - Improved Mental Performance, Memory, & Cognitive Function*
    Definitely noticed increased memory storage & retrieval, as well as mental performance. CF goes without saying
    - Maximized Energy Levels*
    Maximized is a strong word, but optimized would be better. And optimal is very nice & sustained.
    - Improved Stress Levels*
    This did improve a little bit, but life always plays a larger role. But, increased productivity and and improved aspects of one's person will definitely help lower stress levels.
    - Improved Athletic Endurance, Drive, and Motivation*
    Absolutely. Drive, endurance were certainly up...motivation follows closely behind.
    - Improved Ability to Train More Intensely for Longer Durations of Time*
    I didn't notice a large increase in endurance. But small increases were noted.
    - Improved Sense of Well Being*
    Not really improved significantly.
    - Pre-Workout or Pre-Athletic Energy and Focus*
    Yes. Nuff said.
    - Improved Mind-Muscle Connection*
    This supplement works really well at improving this. EXCELLENT.
    - Combating Overtraining Syndrome*
    Not noticed here, but helping decrease adrenal fatigue could certainly play a role in this aspect.
    - Increased Fat Burning During Exercise*
    Increased fat burning and water shedding. Very nice considering this is an added bonus.

Overall, would I buy this product? YES. It's not too expensive, it tastes great, and the profile is excellent. Taste reviews coming up!
    Originally Posted by SIRT1 View Post
    Taste - Brought back some memories lol. Stuff tastes identical to real cotton candy. It's was not overly sweet either just right. There was also no chemical like taste at all it was very natural. One of the best tasting supps ive tried to date. 10/10

Mixability- Perfect, couple shakes in a blender bottle. Let it sit for a minute or so and there were no particles left over. Very nice 10/10

Energy- Very smooth, Im not a stim junkie at all so i thought 200mg of caffeine might be a little much for me but it wasn't. No jitters just clean energy that lasted through out my workout and still had plenty of energy after. 9/10

Focus- Was great, i was able to cruise through my sets and my mind was zoned in on the weights. My mind did not wonder at all during my workout. Which it usually does with all the fine females around me . This supp will also put you in a good mood and make you think clearly about things. Good stuff 9/10

Overall- This product delivers and does was it claims to do. It also doesn't hurt that SNS has a great flavoring system. The price is great 19.99 for 30 servings at most sites. I will definitely grab a few tubs in the future.
    Originally Posted by Mrsliz1724 View Post
    Focus XT (solo) - The first time i took a full dose of this ( and every other time i do this) i do it as I am just sitting down to begin a few hours of work to do. Whether that be reading/essay/studying etc. And let me say, just one scoop has me up, ready to go, focus, clear minded, and in the zone. its great, not to much to not to little. THe only thing that is a downer to it alone for me is that im an very stim tolerant so the intitial high is balanced off as i crash a little bit from the caffeine but i still keep gonig because the nootropics pick up where the caffeine lacks.

Focus XT (stacked) - Absolutely amazing. I stack with around 2 g's piracetam, l-tyrosine, alpha-gpc, pea, DAA, fish oils, and some Super Antioxidants. Let me say, i have never felt like that before in my life. If i am with people i am super social and will talk and talk and talk and talk. But, if i find myself a good little corner to sit in, pop my headphones in, and get to work...i am a well oiled machine and bang out my work.

All in all i have to say Focus XT is a 8.85! Great Product and can be made only better when stacked with other ingredients. great job SNS and i plan to travel down the path of SNS some more with some Glucoronlactone (spelt wrong) etc.!! Keep it up guys!

Mr. Sliz
    Originally Posted by PLANETGETLOW View Post
    The flavors mix very well and it's very easy to consume. I have noticed a tad bit of upset stomach but I attribute that to not mixing it with more water. I mix with a 1/2L so I can drink it quicker.

The increase in energy, stamina, and pump is pretty amazing because you don't have a sense of "Rush." It just kinda creeps up on you and when you're bustin out some sets you're not tired or fatigued.

Flavors I've tried:

Black Cherry
    Pina Colada
    Blue Raspberry
    Pink Lemonade
    Cotton Candy
    Blackberry
    Berry Collision

In all fairness I have not had a bad flavor yet!

I recommend you trying Focus XT if you have not already.
    Originally Posted by uforce View Post
    Got my tubs of Focus XT tonight (blue raz and pink lemonade $18.75 each). Took my first dose of the pink lemonade. The taste reminds me of maximize v2, without that weird chemical taste. Very good, SNS. Took this on an empty stomach and it really seemed to "wake me up". didn't punch me in the face with a cracked out feeling. but, a nice, alert, and focused feeling.

This product needs more love.
    Good price/wide range of flavors/can be used in addition to your "training supplements"

Thanks SNS. I hope this product sticks around for awhile.
    Originally Posted by Bloute View Post
    Focus XT final review

Taste

I was reading the review about the taste on the boards and I wasn?t sure to try Focus XT but honestly the taste is really surprising. Pink lemonade is pretty good IMO and you can easily sip it during your studying period. At the end of my cycle, I took the dosage directly with the scoop. Taste isn?t a problem at all for this product.

Focus and concentration

One word to describe this : WOW. Simply amazing product to use during intense reading or when you have something to write for school. Every time I took 1 scoop of Focus XT, I was really on fire to write my thesis. I could notice a major difference between, caffeine only, nothing and 1 scoop of Focus XT. I honestly cant tell how I will work without this supp in the future. It seems weird to say but everything is clearer in your head. You have to focus on the right thing to do though because it is easy to focus on everything except your homework. I will have to find some Focus XT real soon because it is by far the best product I used for concentration in my life and I used a lot of supp as you can see on the first page.

Energy

Energy boost isn?t really crazy except if you haven?t taken stims for a while or if you have a really low tolerance to stims. Although, this is the perfect ratio energy/concentration you can get for intellectual purpose. If you are looking for pure energy use Ephedrine, Stizm, AMP or Stim-X. If you are looking for intellectual energy Focus XT with caffeine is awesome.

Price

You can get Focus XT for 21 $ and personally I got 35 servings with my tub (20 servings). This is a very good deal for any college students who wants to increase his concentration and focus in class or for home-works. If you compare it with similar products on the market like BSL Go!, Focus XT is very good deal.

BTW, my tub lasted me almost 2 months and I used every time I thought I need it. So you could easily get 3 months with a tub.

Would I buy Focus XT ?

For sure, if I find a way to get some in Canada I will use it for life. This stuff was amazing for me for school and during the redaction of my thesis.
    Originally Posted by AronP24 View Post
    I got it in the mail today and took a scoop 30 minutes before workout...substituted my atro-phex with it as I am rethinking the whole atro thing. Anyways within 15 minutes I was suddenly in a GREAT and Talkative mood (thanks tyrosine, etc.) and at the gym I was extremely focused the entire 1 1/2 hours I was there..I am a stimulant junkie so I didn't think that this would do anything for me...but I was wrong! I didn't get jittery or feel nauseous...just a great sense of focus and well being...looking foward to taking this in the future even on non-training days.....GREAT PRODUCT!

Originally Posted by Redcutter View Post
    Love the stuff!
    As do lots of other people who have tried it. There is a current promotion going on, where we are giving away full Blue Raspberry and Pink Lemonade products. Get over there if you want some!

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=129043981

SNS8778 is a name known to all. (+5000) SNS8778 is a name known to all. (+5000) SNS8778 is a name known to all. (+5000) SNS8778 is a name known to all. (+5000) SNS8778 is a name known to all. (+5000) SNS8778 is a name known to all. (+5000) SNS8778 is a name known to all. (+5000) SNS8778 is a name known to all. (+5000) SNS8778 is a name known to all. (+5000) SNS8778 is a name known to all. (+5000) SNS8778 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Thanks for the time and effort of putting this together. Great summary thread.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Baseline Series Products -
    Straight Forward, Top Quality, Cost Effective Sports Nutrition

Featuring:
    Picamilon-50 & 150 mg caps; Agmatine caps; Magnesium Creatine Chelate caps; Huperzine A 99% caps; Adrena-G; Creatine Monohydrate 1200 & 600 grams; Phenibut XT; Reduce XT; Creatine E2 (CEE); Beta Alanine caps; Glucuronolactone caps; Green Tea (Ultra Potent); Yohimbine 2.5; PEA-500 Xtreme; SYN-30; TTA-500; RK-125 & RK-500 Xtreme (Raspberry Ketones; & More.

blinky99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blinky99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blinky99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blinky99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blinky99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blinky99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blinky99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blinky99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blinky99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blinky99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blinky99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    The flavors, omg awesome you guys need to do protien powder. cotton candy XT is awesome
    Sig line can't be a novel

Thumbs up Part 9

Just to wrap up the reviews that have been posted thus far:

Originally Posted by LeeKun View Post
    First of all, response to the profile: Currently enjoying it. I notice caffeine any time I take it because I usually avoid it as much as possible. So there's a lift in mood and alertness there. And as far as the rest of the profile goes, I've had "tunnel vision". I believe the mind is the most powerful thing on a body so placebo or not, I am focusing on the task at hand and not wandering all over the place as usual.

Flavors: I've had Pina Colada, Cotton Candy, and Blue Raz. All of them have been true to the description and I have definitely enjoyed the tart/sour bite to it. Kind of reminds me of Xtend. In the Company Promo thread you guys made yesterday, I commented on Focus XT's flavoring. I'd really enjoy something as close to this as possible in the intra product you might possibly pursue.

I will continue to update this thread, as reviews are posted on this product!

Originally Posted by blinky99 View Post
    The flavors, omg awesome you guys need to do protien powder. cotton candy XT is awesome
    Hopefully we'll be able to do that at some point in the future, but the protein market is so saturated as-is, so the profit margins are extremely low. As we continue to grow, it will become a more likely possibility though.

blinky99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blinky99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blinky99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blinky99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blinky99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blinky99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blinky99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blinky99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blinky99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blinky99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blinky99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by antihero View Post
    Hopefully we'll be able to do that at some point in the future, but the protein market is so saturated as-is, so the profit margins are extremely low. As we continue to grow, it will become a more likely possibility though.
    cool repped for the response
    Sig line can't be a novel

Originally Posted by blinky99 View Post
    cool repped for the response
    Any time you have any questions regarding SNS or any of our products, please feel free to post them up or contact any of us. We are all more than happy to help answer everything we can.

And be on the lookout for the introduction of some additional Baseline Series items, as well as the introduction of the Core Series as well!

Chimpinzo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Chimpinzo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Chimpinzo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Chimpinzo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Chimpinzo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Chimpinzo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Chimpinzo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Chimpinzo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Chimpinzo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Chimpinzo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Chimpinzo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I've tried it and loved it too xD ~ Tastes freaking amazing and does help a lot with focus, I have a tub just for finals time
    Personal Journal
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=155545753
    ----------------------------------------

"A goal is not always meant to be reached, it often serves simply as something to aim at"

Originally Posted by Chimpinzo View Post
    I've tried it and loved it too xD ~ Tastes freaking amazing and does help a lot with focus, I have a tub just for finals time
    I use it year round for studying, and I've used it as a nice pre-workout as well. Focus XT and agmatine caps = win.

kfairhurst is a name known to all. (+5000) kfairhurst is a name known to all. (+5000) kfairhurst is a name known to all. (+5000) kfairhurst is a name known to all. (+5000) kfairhurst is a name known to all. (+5000) kfairhurst is a name known to all. (+5000) kfairhurst is a name known to all. (+5000) kfairhurst is a name known to all. (+5000) kfairhurst is a name known to all. (+5000) kfairhurst is a name known to all. (+5000) kfairhurst is a name known to all. (+5000)

Cool Focus XT=Win

Originally Posted by kfairhurst View Post

Focus XT

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/sns/focus.html

Taste: Pink Lemonade

This is definitely a great treat, as the name implies it tastes just like Pink Lemonade. This is definitely in the top 3 of the tastiest supplements I have ever tasted. I wouldn't hesitate to get this one again at all, I look forward to every sip.

Black Cherry

This one tastes pretty good, the cherry taste is faint and somewhat watery though. This tastes good, but nothing fantastic. However, I do have a bone to pick with this flavor... Way too much food coloring, and not just a little too much. We're talking, it stains your fingers when you grab the scooper, stains your mouth, your teeth, your tongue, your lips... And even caused some blue bowel movements... I'm not really impressed with this, and I don't know what to do with this tub because I hate drinking it.

Effects

Simply phenominal, I used this last week for finals week and even the prior week to help prepare for the exams. I have a very short attention span, and find myself wandering off to do other things when I sit down to study. Not with Focus XT, I had great focus and was able to sit for hours just focused on my books. Even better was when I stacked 2g of SNS Piracetam with Focus XT. The focus is like nothing else I have ever experienced. I highly recommend this product for studying, in fact I am really glad I bought 3 tubs on top of the one I won in the SNS promo Doc.Happy hosted. I can't say I have ever used it pre-workout though, I don't have a problem focusing in the gym.

Overall

I found mine for just 20$ per tub, which IMO is an absolute steal. I highly recommend Focus XT, and SNS now has a customer for life. Aside from the excessive coloring in the Black Cherry flavor, I am extremely pleased with Focus XT. The profile is really fantastic, and there is no competition for the price. The mixability was great, and never had any problems either flavor. I would not recommend the Black Cherry flavor though, at least not until the coloring issue is resolved.
    Just posted in the review section.

SecondSucks is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SecondSucks is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SecondSucks is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SecondSucks is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SecondSucks is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SecondSucks is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SecondSucks is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SecondSucks is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SecondSucks is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SecondSucks is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SecondSucks is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Hmm i may have to pick some up with my next order. Pretty cheap and great reviews

PaC-mAn8 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PaC-mAn8 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PaC-mAn8 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PaC-mAn8 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PaC-mAn8 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PaC-mAn8 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PaC-mAn8 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PaC-mAn8 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PaC-mAn8 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PaC-mAn8 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PaC-mAn8 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Cool.

Now send me some.

Please?

Originally Posted by kfairhurst View Post
    Just posted in the review section.
    Very nice, and thank you very much for bringing it over here.

Originally Posted by PaC-mAn8 View Post
    Cool.

Now send me some.

Please?
    You get a firm...... maybe.

Originally Posted by SecondSucks View Post
    Hmm i may have to pick some up with my next order. Pretty cheap and great reviews
    It's definitely worth a shot, and keep your eyes out in the Company Promo section as we are always running promotions.

DGreekStallion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DGreekStallion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DGreekStallion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DGreekStallion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DGreekStallion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DGreekStallion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DGreekStallion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DGreekStallion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DGreekStallion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DGreekStallion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DGreekStallion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    That it works geat and tastes delicious.

Blackberry is great.
    "Nilbog! It's goblin spelled backwards! This is their kingdom!"

Make Misc Great Again JustiNtense's Avatar
    JustiNtense has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JustiNtense has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JustiNtense has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JustiNtense has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JustiNtense has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JustiNtense has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JustiNtense has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JustiNtense has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JustiNtense has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JustiNtense has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JustiNtense has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Moved to product reviews.

Originally Posted by DGreekStallion View Post
    That it works geat and tastes delicious.

Blackberry is great.
    Glad to hear you've been liking it. Have you been using it for studying or as a preworkout?

DGreekStallion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DGreekStallion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DGreekStallion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DGreekStallion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DGreekStallion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DGreekStallion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DGreekStallion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DGreekStallion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DGreekStallion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DGreekStallion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DGreekStallion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I used it during finals... Haven't used it as a pre yet; I want to though.
    "Nilbog! It's goblin spelled backwards! This is their kingdom!"

Originally Posted by DGreekStallion View Post
    I used it during finals... Haven't used it as a pre yet; I want to though.
    On a side note, have you tried Agmatine?

lhockey is just really nice. (+1000) lhockey is just really nice. (+1000) lhockey is just really nice. (+1000) lhockey is just really nice. (+1000) lhockey is just really nice. (+1000) lhockey is just really nice. (+1000) lhockey is just really nice. (+1000) lhockey is just really nice. (+1000) lhockey is just really nice. (+1000) lhockey is just really nice. (+1000) lhockey is just really nice. (+1000)
    i've posted a couple reviews as i continue using this product; just wanted to say it's as good as ever! still my favorite study product that isn't loaded with stims. plus the pina colada and blue raz taste great
    Keep getting bigger and stronger without messing up my joints (already pretty screwed)

Box Squat- 300lb
    Deadlift- 345lbs

Training log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=118838601&page=30

Review thread: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=118660261

I want to squat 2x my bodyweight