Closed Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
    Reach for your ankles Mundungus's Avatar
    Mundungus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mundungus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mundungus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mundungus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mundungus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mundungus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mundungus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mundungus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mundungus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mundungus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mundungus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by newgene View Post
    After watching the show a few times, and looking back on it now, I have to say it is completely fake. I would say so for the following reasons:

1.) The reactions of the people playing the ****philes appear completely phony. Who honestly would sit there and spill confession after confession in front of a camera. Here's one thing about someone caught by the police, they deny until the bitter end...especially with something like that. At the least, they would say nothing and lawyer up. We are talking about a bunch of smart guys with no criminal history (which they like to point out on the show). Like they are really going to say, "Yep, yep. You got me. I did it, Mr. NBC." I wish I arrested these guys. That would make life easy. The ones I get are like this. I say, "What about this dope in your pocket?" They say, "What dope. These aren't even my pants. I borrowed them from a friend." I say, "What friend?" They say, "I don't really know his name."

2.) Why are there no links to local newspapers that give details of the busts? Every single arrest should be able to be backed up by a document arrest record at a local agency. If somoene were busted for a major felony like that here, it probably would make the front page...especially if a major network did the work. Geesh, it would be the talk of the town.

3.) How are they still catching these guys? Even the criminals, and especially ****s, know all about the TV show. How come they always seem sto be going to go meet some trashy little 13 year old in her rich parents house, while her parents are away. Even the dumb ****s will catch onto that. At the very minimum, they will have their stories straight were they don't say anything incriminating.

4.) Do you really put staging this crap past a network like this? When the "Real" World first came out, they wanted everyone to believe it was real, and the shows were setup to appear that way. Now that they know nobody believes it, they don't care how believable it looks. MTV doesn't even try to make it look real anymore.

I don't like the show because it causes some people, and especially my wife, to believe police work is that simple. She tells me, "How come you guys aren't out there catching these guys. Even Dateline can get them." I answer, "Because that is fake!" She doesn't listen to me.

I tell you what - Go to this website www.familywatchdog.us and look up your address. It will show you all of the people convicted of sexual crimes in the area. Now, look at how many of these crimes were against children. There are tons of sick people out there. What makes you think they don't get online and prey on children? Are you that ignorant?

Your arguments are bogus. There are plenty of people on the show that refuse to talk on camera and run for it. However, some of them will sit there and spill thier guts. What's the difference? Either way they are screwed because they have the chat logs. The people that are dumb enough to attempt to hook up with a child online are dumb enough to talk about it on camera after getting caught.

One last thing, they move from city to city doing this. None of these guys think they will get caught. They are so excited about the opportunity to play out their fantasy that they forget all logic. For someone that is supposedly in law enforcement, you sure are oblivious.
    *SCC*
    *Texas Crew*
    *Ginger Crew*
    *Dad Crew*

Carpathia has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Carpathia has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Carpathia has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Carpathia has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Carpathia has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Carpathia has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Carpathia has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Carpathia has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Carpathia has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Carpathia has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Carpathia has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    i was good one time, but it seems like they come up with a new episode each week, its time to kill it, watching the same old **** gets boring

Mundungus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mundungus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mundungus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mundungus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mundungus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mundungus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mundungus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mundungus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mundungus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mundungus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mundungus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by ChickenMcStrong View Post
    But why do they admitt it so willingly when they get caught? nobody would do that without speaking to a lawyer and such.
    Because these guys are losers that fantasize about 13 year old children. What do they have to lose at that point? They might as well sit and talk about it. The evidence is being presented in front of them. They are nervous and know that they are busted. Like I said above, some are smart enough to not admit to anything. They walk back out the door and are arrested. The evidence against them is overwhelming. No lawyer is going to get them out of the charges.
    *SCC*
    *Texas Crew*
    *Ginger Crew*
    *Dad Crew*

Question

Originally Posted by Carpathia View Post
    i was good one time, but it seems like they come up with a new episode each week, its time to kill it, watching the same old **** gets boring
    Interesting name - You must have read some of the Left Behind series.
    *SCC*
    *Texas Crew*
    *Ginger Crew*
    *Dad Crew*

The Chicken that got away ChickenMcStrong's Avatar
    ChickenMcStrong is not very helpful. (-500) ChickenMcStrong is not very helpful. (-500) ChickenMcStrong is not very helpful. (-500) ChickenMcStrong is not very helpful. (-500) ChickenMcStrong is not very helpful. (-500) ChickenMcStrong is not very helpful. (-500) ChickenMcStrong is not very helpful. (-500) ChickenMcStrong is not very helpful. (-500) ChickenMcStrong is not very helpful. (-500) ChickenMcStrong is not very helpful. (-500) ChickenMcStrong is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by Mundungus View Post
    Because these guys are losers that fantasize about 13 year old children. What do they have to lose at that point? They might as well sit and talk about it. The evidence is being presented in front of them. They are nervous and know that they are busted. Like I said above, some are smart enough to not admit to anything. They walk back out the door and are arrested. The evidence against them is overwhelming. No lawyer is going to get them out of the charges.
    I am just a little suprised with all the nut cases in america the host just walks out and confronts him. What happends if the guy just pulled out a gun when he realized he got busted and started killing people, I bet dateline would never try that again.

It just seems all to simple.
    When I walk into Mcdonalds people stare!
    little old lady in the corner stares!
    Fat old man in suit stares!
    kid with ice cream stares!
    I flex my lats and walk up to the counter and say "Chicken McStrong with diet coke"
    She go "What?"
    I rip my shirt of and flex ....I am Chicken McStrong I come from a farm where I didn't belong!!!

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\ JohnLx's Avatar
    JohnLx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JohnLx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JohnLx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JohnLx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JohnLx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JohnLx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JohnLx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JohnLx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JohnLx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JohnLx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JohnLx has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Theres hundreds of chatrooms out there, plenty of ****s and kids who actually want it.

And why the hell would you show your face on TV? You're going to be harassed in public, butt raped in prison, and basically have nowhere to turn to.
    Las Vegas Miscer

Lion Heart is just really nice. (+1000) Lion Heart is just really nice. (+1000) Lion Heart is just really nice. (+1000) Lion Heart is just really nice. (+1000) Lion Heart is just really nice. (+1000) Lion Heart is just really nice. (+1000) Lion Heart is just really nice. (+1000) Lion Heart is just really nice. (+1000) Lion Heart is just really nice. (+1000) Lion Heart is just really nice. (+1000) Lion Heart is just really nice. (+1000)
    Okay, yes it's fake. Let's just all agree for the troll's sake so this thread can die and we can move on with our lives.

He knows the truth. He's baiting us. If we keep responding we're only giving him what he wants.

End thread.

End my subscription to it.

Slated has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slated has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slated has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slated has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slated has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slated has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slated has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slated has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slated has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slated has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slated has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I am just a little suprised with all the nut cases in america the host just walks out and confronts him. What happends if the guy just pulled out a gun when he realized he got busted and started killing people, I bet dateline would never try that again.

It just seems all to simple.
    I hope you're the next ****phile busted on the show

Please pull a gun, so the swat team will put you out of our misery

ChickenMcStrong is not very helpful. (-500) ChickenMcStrong is not very helpful. (-500) ChickenMcStrong is not very helpful. (-500) ChickenMcStrong is not very helpful. (-500) ChickenMcStrong is not very helpful. (-500) ChickenMcStrong is not very helpful. (-500) ChickenMcStrong is not very helpful. (-500) ChickenMcStrong is not very helpful. (-500) ChickenMcStrong is not very helpful. (-500) ChickenMcStrong is not very helpful. (-500) ChickenMcStrong is not very helpful. (-500)
    also what about entrapment laws ...police aren't even allowed to lure the predators like that.

It's all a big fishy scandal by NBC to make money if you ask me.

Believe me if this is however true I gurantee you most are now back on the streets. The police have no real evidence and any decent lawyer would be able to get them off by getting through all the loopholes in the legal system.

I like how NBC show the bad details of the email chatlogs, we never actually see all the perverted stuff these cops are saying or pictures they are sending to the "predator". Some of these people are probably getting lured into meeting the "girl" in which normal case they would never do. There is two sides to every story, you people in the misc should know that. Fact is there wouldn't be a show if these people didn't act like horny 13yr old girls.

What is actually the real crime here? two adults having cyber sex?. So the predators thought they were chatting to 12-13yr old girls. So "thinking" is now a crime?. well does that mean when I have seen people say stuff on here like "damn i'd goto prison to tap that ass" when someone posts a pic of some 15yr old chick. That person deserves to goto jail? Come on you people can see the huge loophole here. Sure the pervs that came half way across state with booze and condom probably are up to no good but is that not the job of the courts to decide? not some NBC employee named Chris Hansen that is trying to push start his own career and make money.

Why is this even a show? Why are the police allowing NBC to do their job for them?.
    I flex my lats and walk up to the counter and say "Chicken McStrong with diet coke"
    She go "What?"
    I rip my shirt of and flex ....I am Chicken McStrong I come from a farm where I didn't belong!!!

Slated has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slated has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slated has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slated has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slated has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slated has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slated has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slated has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slated has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slated has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slated has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    also what about entrapment laws ...police aren't even allowed to lure the predators like that.

It's all a big fishy scandal by NBC to make money if you ask me.

Believe me if this is however true I gurantee you most are now back on the streets. The police have no real evidence and any decent lawyer would be able to get them off by getting through all the loopholes in the legal system.

I like how NBC show the bad details of the email chatlogs, we never actually see all the perverted stuff these cops are saying or pictures they are sending to the "predator". Some of these people are probably getting lured into meeting the "girl" in which normal case they would never do. There is two sides to every story, you people in the misc should know that. Fact is there wouldn't be a show if these people didn't act like horny 13yr old girls.

What is actually the real crime here? two adults having cyber sex?. So the predators thought they were chatting to 12-13yr old girls. So "thinking" is now a crime?. well does that mean when I have seen people say stuff on here like "damn i'd goto prison to tap that ass" when someone posts a pic of some 15yr old chick. That person deserves to goto jail? Come on you people can see the huge loophole here. Sure the pervs that came half way across state with booze and condom probably are up to no good but is that not the job of the courts to decide? not some NBC employee named Chris Hansen that is trying to push start his own career and make money.

Why is this even a show? Why are the police allowing NBC to do their job for them?.
    Like you know anything about the law

you're just an ass clown who's scared of getting caught

you should be banned just for this thread and your support/defense of ****philes

I so want karma to F$%K you in the ass

You deserve the worst of everything and I will not rest till you're banned

Number69 is just really nice. (+1000) Number69 is just really nice. (+1000) Number69 is just really nice. (+1000) Number69 is just really nice. (+1000) Number69 is just really nice. (+1000) Number69 is just really nice. (+1000) Number69 is just really nice. (+1000) Number69 is just really nice. (+1000) Number69 is just really nice. (+1000) Number69 is just really nice. (+1000) Number69 is just really nice. (+1000)
    These people are in on it. Would you not get suspicious if you came to a girls house and there is a dozen people with cameras following you, give me a break.
    That's why my relationship with Angelina Jolie never got off the ground
    Carlsberg don't do sexy, but if they did...

Originally Posted by Slated View Post
    Like you know anything about the law
    I know more than you, that's for sure

you're just an ass clown who's scared of getting caught
    Getting caught? well considering im not a ****phile there is no worries for me. Thanks for your concern though

you should be banned just for this thread and your support/defense of ****philes
    Im not defending ****philes sparky. The problem in this case is not me, but the fact that these people encourage these men to molest 13yr old girls. Now who are actually the sickos?

I so want karma to F$%K you in the ass
    Dude you never give up. Stop acting like an internet tuff guy. Im bigger than you and would put you in a wheelchair if you ever talked smack to my face. Stop acting like my shadow.

You deserve the worst of everything and I will not rest till you're banned
    So the only reason for you being on these forums is to get me banned? wow you must lead an exciting life.
    She go "What?"

I hope you get life in prison

I don't care what for

you stand up for those perverts, you deserve all the worst in life

you don't know more about law than me

I doubt you've even been to college

I really could care less though

I just hope you have a miserable rest of your life because of your support for the scum of society

I hope you get aids

report me bitch because I hope you are punished with every desease known to man

my ex-fiancee was raped when she was 16, and I went through 6 months of trauma counseling with her because of it

these men got to rape these children and you defend them

I would put a strap on and rape you myself if I had the oppertunity

my ex-fiancee was raped when she was 16, and I went through 6 months of trauma counseling with her because of it
    wow strong let's make up lies to save myself from looking like an immature kid that can't hold his own in a debate without resorting to personal insults.

these men got to rape these children and you defend them
    Are you and me watching the same show? they never raped these children. Did you miss the part where the NBC crew show up

I would put a strap on and rape you myself if I had the oppertunity
    Im 13 years old. I just put 21 in my profile to lure you into thinking I was an adult. Now you're just as much of a scumbag as the people you are condemning. Strong irony.
    She go "What?"

you lost this round

completely

wow strong let's make up lies to save myself from looking like an immature kid that can't hold his own in a debate without resorting to personal insults.
    I hope you die you sack of ****, that was the worst time of my life

I hope you die you sack of ****, that was the worst time of my life
    Stop trying to steal the topic. We are talking about the Dateline program here. If that part about your ex-girlfriend was true you would have mentioned it to the misc section a long time ago. You tell this forum every detail of your life. Now get out of my thread.
    She go "What?"

go **** yourself

go **** yourself
    You have been reported. Maybe now you will finally get the message.
    She go "What?"

You have been reported. Maybe now you will finally get the message.
    maybe, but you will never be in the green or respected on this board

You fibro'd my algia! TommyTuffGuy's Avatar
    TommyTuffGuy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TommyTuffGuy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TommyTuffGuy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TommyTuffGuy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TommyTuffGuy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TommyTuffGuy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TommyTuffGuy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TommyTuffGuy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TommyTuffGuy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TommyTuffGuy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TommyTuffGuy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    The sheer hilarity behind this whole operation is the fact that not one of these individuals committed a factual, actual crime...and to 'cherry on top' it all there is no minor! HA! So here you are, lambasted over PRIMETIME T.V. and you haven't done anything but became curious to see who you were chatting with...fully aware it could be anyone!

Ahhh..the profits of deception.

It's like being in rush-hour traffic and getting cut off, and screaming "I'll ****in' kill you you summabitch!" while shaking your fist inside your car, then getting pulled over for "attempted" murder.

USA! USA!

These men had stated their sexual intentions in writing while knowing they were 13

The law states that that alone is enough for arrest

A conviction under 18 U.S.C. 2422(b) requires only that defendant had the intent to persuade or attempt to persuade minors to engage in illegal sexual activity and does not require proof of subsequent intent to perform sexual act after persuasion. U.S. v. Bailey, 228 F.3d 637 (2005)

The statute 18 U.S.C. 2422(b) is commonly used as a tool in the Federal Government's attempts to prevent sexual abuse of children using the Internet. The statute's primary focus is on adults using the Internet to seek out and persuade minors to meet for the purpose of engaging in sexual activity. The statute is often used in the context of sting operations that involve adults posing as minors in an Internet "chat session." U.S. v. Kaye, 2006 U.S. Dist. LEXIS 54281 (E.D. Val, Aug. 4, 2006).

arn710 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) arn710 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) arn710 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) arn710 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) arn710 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) arn710 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) arn710 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) arn710 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) arn710 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) arn710 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) arn710 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    maybe, but you will never respected on this board
    I'm really wouldn't say you are either, and you are way out of line in this thread.

I completely disagree with the OP, but he is certainly allowed to voice his opinion however wrong it may be.

I think this is totally legit. Why would anyone ever agree to act as one of these ****s. The whole of America believes its real. Whether they get punished under the law or not, their lives are ruined forever because of this show
    Training log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=165829701

I don't care if anyone thinks I'm out of line

anyone who defends those who abuse children are as bad as those who actually commit the crimes, in my book

I never asked anyone to like me here

I don't care if anyone thinks I'm out of line

anyone who defends those who abuse children are as bad as those who actually commit the crimes, in my book

I never asked anyone to like me here
    I find it amusing how you draw to the conclusion that I defend ****philes just for the sole reason that I pointed out that I think some parts of the show are staged and the way they lure these predators is pretty messed up.

If you have a problem with me take it PM and keep this thread clean please.
    She go "What?"

2:21am

Goodnight you sick F%^K

Therman Merman will become famous soon enough. (+50) Therman Merman will become famous soon enough. (+50) Therman Merman will become famous soon enough. (+50) Therman Merman will become famous soon enough. (+50) Therman Merman will become famous soon enough. (+50) Therman Merman will become famous soon enough. (+50) Therman Merman will become famous soon enough. (+50) Therman Merman will become famous soon enough. (+50) Therman Merman will become famous soon enough. (+50) Therman Merman will become famous soon enough. (+50) Therman Merman will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    100% Fake

inhaling my vapours INSANEREACH's Avatar
    INSANEREACH is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) INSANEREACH is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) INSANEREACH is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) INSANEREACH is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) INSANEREACH is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) INSANEREACH is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) INSANEREACH is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) INSANEREACH is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) INSANEREACH is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) INSANEREACH is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) INSANEREACH is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by newgene View Post
    After watching the show a few times, and looking back on it now, I have to say it is completely fake. I would say so for the following reasons:

1.) The reactions of the people playing the ****philes appear completely phony. Who honestly would sit there and spill confession after confession in front of a camera. Here's one thing about someone caught by the police, they deny until the bitter end...especially with something like that. At the least, they would say nothing and lawyer up. We are talking about a bunch of smart guys with no criminal history (which they like to point out on the show). Like they are really going to say, "Yep, yep. You got me. I did it, Mr. NBC." I wish I arrested these guys. That would make life easy. The ones I get are like this. I say, "What about this dope in your pocket?" They say, "What dope. These aren't even my pants. I borrowed them from a friend." I say, "What friend?" They say, "I don't really know his name."

2.) Why are there no links to local newspapers that give details of the busts? Every single arrest should be able to be backed up by a document arrest record at a local agency. If somoene were busted for a major felony like that here, it probably would make the front page...especially if a major network did the work. Geesh, it would be the talk of the town.

3.) How are they still catching these guys? Even the criminals, and especially ****s, know all about the TV show. How come they always seem sto be going to go meet some trashy little 13 year old in her rich parents house, while her parents are away. Even the dumb ****s will catch onto that. At the very minimum, they will have their stories straight were they don't say anything incriminating.

4.) Do you really put staging this crap past a network like this? When the "Real" World first came out, they wanted everyone to believe it was real, and the shows were setup to appear that way. Now that they know nobody believes it, they don't care how believable it looks. MTV doesn't even try to make it look real anymore.

I don't like the show because it causes some people, and especially my wife, to believe police work is that simple. She tells me, "How come you guys aren't out there catching these guys. Even Dateline can get them." I answer, "Because that is fake!" She doesn't listen to me.
    Iam not entirely convinced it is all 100 percent real. However on your first point just because they are smart and have no previous I feel would make them more 'ripe' for a programme like this. People who have no contact with the Police/ never been in trouble before are more likely not to know the ins and outs and what to say /do when arrested or what to say when merely questioned by the Police. To be plain some will be very naive. Of course Iam generalising but that is another take on it.

Ironically many career criminals with little formal education can turn into walking lawbooks if they have their collar felt.. If I was accused of anything by a Policeman I would say nothing even if I had done it and was bang to rights until I had seen my lawyer.

Something else. Paedo's find it very difficult to resist their urges. Even when a situation looks dodgy they may well blunder into it as the prospect of a youngster may be too much to pass up.Even if the chances are slim to none and they will get caught. That's why many are caught in daylight outside schools.... they just can't keep a lid on it.They may feel just for that one 'experience' the time in jail/ fallout will be worth it.Remember sex with kids is illegal so it's not as if these opportunities come often and it's all underground.

TV is TV of course it will be sexed up . But the basic premise of the programme is good and highly entertaining. I think the more respectable the 'guests' the better as they have more to lose. It's just a shame more don't top themselves after being rumbled.

Policework is not simple. Do you hear about aftermath of the shows?. Sure the guests being tackled by large Policemen makes great TV but Iam sure once their lawyer got involved it becomes more difficult.But that is off screen of course.