Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    bookerbrother will become famous soon enough. (+50) bookerbrother will become famous soon enough. (+50) bookerbrother will become famous soon enough. (+50) bookerbrother will become famous soon enough. (+50) bookerbrother will become famous soon enough. (+50) bookerbrother will become famous soon enough. (+50) bookerbrother will become famous soon enough. (+50) bookerbrother will become famous soon enough. (+50) bookerbrother will become famous soon enough. (+50) bookerbrother will become famous soon enough. (+50) bookerbrother will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Big beyond belief

I have been preaching my program of Big Beyond Belief, four or six day program, ever since I began on bodyspace. I am in and out of the gym in no more than 40 minutes. This is an older book by Leo Costa, but it is all I have done my entire bodybuilding career. You can go to my bodyblog on my bodyspace and I have the first 8 weeks of the 4 day a week program listed in great detail. I also have some of the 6 day program listed. I am starting this thread to see if anyone would be interested in followin my workouts in detail through video on youtube, and I am planning on writing a book about the spiritual, mental, and physical growth that has broought me where I am today. Please let me know, as I am trying to decide what to do. Feel free to stop by my bodyspace, or look up the Big Beyond Belief program on the web... the results are simply unbelievable. Sometimes I am in the gym for only 20 minutes as well!
    But by the grace of God, I can I will. Hardship Is the pathway to peace, and as long as you are alive, and willing, anything can be accomplished, barriers can be broken, and goals become realities.
    ~Official AppNut Spokesmodel~
    ~2010 Bodyspace Spokesmodel~

Thibbs23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Thibbs23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Thibbs23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Thibbs23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Thibbs23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Thibbs23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Thibbs23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Thibbs23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Thibbs23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Thibbs23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Thibbs23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Ben,

I am definitely interested in following your workouts! 3 weeks ago I started the Big Beyond Belief program, following your 4 day a week program on your bodyblog to the T lol, and today is the last day of the third week. So far I have had very good results and from what I read in your bodyblog the next 4-8 weeks should be great for gains. Being able to see what you do and how you attack the program would be great not only for inspiration but also as a way to make sure I am doing the workout correctly and it would also be good to know how/what you do to go to failure. Thanks for the help you have already given and I hope you continue to log your progress!

Thibbs23

PeekHoles has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Thumbs up

Awesome news Ben,

I would love to follow your workouts in detail through video, along with your spiritual and mental growth. I think a book would be a great thing to do, it would benefit allot of people including myself. I have followed you for awhile, and I have learned allot of great things from your journey.

Keep us posted mad respect

PeekHoles

tonyhash has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    i would love to see how you do it feed off your exercises - i'm always for trying new things - i just received the book "BIG BEYOND BELIEF" in the mail. some guidance would be key

coltmasterj is just really nice. (+1000) coltmasterj is just really nice. (+1000) coltmasterj is just really nice. (+1000) coltmasterj is just really nice. (+1000) coltmasterj is just really nice. (+1000) coltmasterj is just really nice. (+1000) coltmasterj is just really nice. (+1000) coltmasterj is just really nice. (+1000) coltmasterj is just really nice. (+1000) coltmasterj is just really nice. (+1000) coltmasterj is just really nice. (+1000)

Thumbs up

I definitely would love to see your progress on Youtube with BBB.
    I bought the book in 1995 when I was 150 lbs (5'10")and 7% bodyfat. I did the 6 days, twice a day program back then. I wasn't eating enough calories though, and began to grow like crazy once I was eating over 4000 cals/day. Now, 15 years later, I am looking to use the program again, although now I am 205 lbs and 20% bf. It was that book where I also learned about cyclic ketogenic dieting, which I plan to use so I can gain muscle while losing fat.
    The program titled "Gain 4 pounds of Muscle in 10 days" that was in the back of the book was really brutal, but I grew like I was on steroids during those 2 weeks. Never, seen anything like it.

bookerbrother will become famous soon enough. (+50) bookerbrother will become famous soon enough. (+50) bookerbrother will become famous soon enough. (+50) bookerbrother will become famous soon enough. (+50) bookerbrother will become famous soon enough. (+50) bookerbrother will become famous soon enough. (+50) bookerbrother will become famous soon enough. (+50) bookerbrother will become famous soon enough. (+50) bookerbrother will become famous soon enough. (+50) bookerbrother will become famous soon enough. (+50) bookerbrother will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Awsome!!! I have never tried that "Gain 4 pounds of muscle in 10 days" but I would love to try it!! I have never heard of anyone who tried it either... super stoked to finally hear someone who has and who says that it works. Did you keep the gains? Was it brutal as hell? It seeme crazy... but I am going to do it. I am starting the first set of youTube videos within the month!

Originally Posted by coltmasterj View Post
    I definitely would love to see your progress on Youtube with BBB.
    I bought the book in 1995 when I was 150 lbs (5'10")and 7% bodyfat. I did the 6 days, twice a day program back then. I wasn't eating enough calories though, and began to grow like crazy once I was eating over 4000 cals/day. Now, 15 years later, I am looking to use the program again, although now I am 205 lbs and 20% bf. It was that book where I also learned about cyclic ketogenic dieting, which I plan to use so I can gain muscle while losing fat.
    The program titled "Gain 4 pounds of Muscle in 10 days" that was in the back of the book was really brutal, but I grew like I was on steroids during those 2 weeks. Never, seen anything like it.
    But by the grace of God, I can I will. Hardship Is the pathway to peace, and as long as you are alive, and willing, anything can be accomplished, barriers can be broken, and goals become realities.

pars57 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by bookerbrother View Post
    Awsome!!! I have never tried that "Gain 4 pounds of muscle in 10 days" but I would love to try it!! I have never heard of anyone who tried it either... super stoked to finally hear someone who has and who says that it works. Did you keep the gains? Was it brutal as hell? It seeme crazy... but I am going to do it. I am starting the first set of youTube videos within the month!
    Looking forward to the videos!

Have you ever done the Titan Training workout or strictly BBB?

Pars

calamari88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hey Ben, ever since I read your interview in ironman magazine and saw your pics I've been fired up to get a physique like yours! I'm also 6 feet tall and weigh about what you do, BUT my body fat is more like 14 percent so you are far more muscular. I've tried a lot of programs over the years with mixed results. I read big beyond belief and it sounds like it makes a ton of sense. Rather than switching haphazardly from one program to the next and spinning wheels, BBB is a well thought out program. I did the first two weeks while doing the low carb Pasquale diet and the transformation is beginning already. Because the workouts are short it energizes the rest of my day.

I would very much like to see your YouTube videos!!!

Couple questions, my doc said I have to take off a week from the gym, should I restart the ramp or continue where I left off? Also have you tried the 6 day and 6 day AM/PM programs? Since you're on the 4 day that's what I'm doing.

Thanks for the inspiration and sharing your techniques with us!

I have done the 6 day twice but I an currently on the 4 day. I have never done the 6 day am/pm. I would just pick up where you left off. I will start to post videos asap. My 3 month old son has been sick so it has been crazy since I got back from L.A.! They took some vid of my workouts for the Fitness RX sight, so hopefully those will be up soon. If not, I plan on getting some posted very soon.

jwheeler2542 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jwheeler2542 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jwheeler2542 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jwheeler2542 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jwheeler2542 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jwheeler2542 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jwheeler2542 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jwheeler2542 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jwheeler2542 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jwheeler2542 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jwheeler2542 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    subbed. I am currently running P90X with a friend who wants to lsoe weight (I changed it so I have the opportunity to make some decent gains) and I was going to do GST but I am very interested in this. I will definitely have to do this after my 90 days.
    "Knowing is not enough, we must apply. Willing is not enough, we must do." -Bruce Lee
    "Using no way as way, Having no limitation as limitation" -Bruce Lee
    "Do or do not, there is no try" -Master Yoda
    "There are no limits. There are plateaus, but you must not stay there, you must go beyond them. If it kills you, it kills you. A man must constantly exceed his level". -Bruce Lee

R.I.P Larry "Dad" Wheeler November 24, 1942 - December 8, 2008

calamari88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I have done the 6 day twice but I an currently on the 4 day. I have never done the 6 day am/pm. I would just pick up where you left off. I will start to post videos asap. My 3 month old son has been sick so it has been crazy since I got back from L.A.! They took some vid of my workouts for the Fitness RX sight, so hopefully those will be up soon. If not, I plan on getting some posted very soon.
    Best wishes for your son. Family first - videos later!

Thanks for your guidance. I've read on some other boards that most overtrain on the 6 day am/pm, but everyone does well on the other two timeframes.

XxCashMoneyxX is just really nice. (+1000) XxCashMoneyxX is just really nice. (+1000) XxCashMoneyxX is just really nice. (+1000) XxCashMoneyxX is just really nice. (+1000) XxCashMoneyxX is just really nice. (+1000) XxCashMoneyxX is just really nice. (+1000) XxCashMoneyxX is just really nice. (+1000) XxCashMoneyxX is just really nice. (+1000) XxCashMoneyxX is just really nice. (+1000) XxCashMoneyxX is just really nice. (+1000) XxCashMoneyxX is just really nice. (+1000)
    Im doing this as well...just finished week two and if you really push yourself the results are fascinating...can't wait to see what the rest of the program brings!

porcupinetree is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) porcupinetree is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) porcupinetree is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) porcupinetree is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) porcupinetree is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) porcupinetree is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) porcupinetree is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) porcupinetree is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) porcupinetree is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) porcupinetree is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) porcupinetree is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I am a HUGE believer in BBB. I bought the book back in the 90's and have used it on and off. It is great stuff.
    Last year, I did the first ramp and had fantastic results. My strength took off. After that I got sick and had other crappy things happen that put me off off my training.

But this year, I have gone back to it. I have done the first ramp and training phase, with great results, and I am repeating the first ramp right now. Then I will go on to the next two ramps and then hopefully try Level 2.

I have never heard of anyone doing level 2.

There is a lot of info on BBB on T-Nation. Just do a search on "OTS BBB" and you will find a lot of threads.
    I even have a training log from doing the ramp last year, in fact, here it is:
    http://tnation.t-nation.com/hub/Porc...Logs/thread//0

Things I have learned about BBB:

All the Bulgarian crap is mostly made up. Leo got most of the 4 day and 6 day 1perday training from Phil Hernon.

The 6 day twice a day training is pretty much what Leo Costa made up, sort of based on the other two protocols, and it is crap. Everyone on TNation pretty much agrees with this.

When BBB first came out, serious lifters all tried the am/pm 6 day training and it did'nt work, so most of them panned it and gave up. But those who have done the one-per-day training have done very well.

All of this info can be found in various places on the web, and Phil Hernon talks about it and his role in it.

Diet is very important when doing BBB. You need enough food to be able to fuel and recover from the workouts.
    I am currently following the Slow-Carb diet. I didn't think it would be enough for this training, but it had surprised me and worked very well.

I am glad to see Booker promoting this training. I think more people need to learn about it and use it. I am always interested to hear experiences on BBB.

The one-a-days are great and work very well if you stick to the charts.

porcupinetree is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) porcupinetree is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) porcupinetree is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) porcupinetree is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) porcupinetree is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) porcupinetree is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) porcupinetree is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) porcupinetree is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) porcupinetree is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) porcupinetree is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) porcupinetree is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    http://tnation.t-nation.com/free_onl...elief_program_

This thread on TNation gives a TON of great info on Big Beyond Belief. I highly recomend it.

Koaia will become famous soon enough. (+50) Koaia will become famous soon enough. (+50) Koaia will become famous soon enough. (+50) Koaia will become famous soon enough. (+50) Koaia will become famous soon enough. (+50) Koaia will become famous soon enough. (+50) Koaia will become famous soon enough. (+50) Koaia will become famous soon enough. (+50) Koaia will become famous soon enough. (+50) Koaia will become famous soon enough. (+50) Koaia will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    What's your Youtube channel?

Originally Posted by Koaia View Post
    What's your Youtube channel?
    bookerbrother is my channel.

Right on brother! great info and great links!

Originally Posted by porcupinetree View Post
    I am a HUGE believer in BBB. I bought the book back in the 90's and have used it on and off. It is great stuff.
    Last year, I did the first ramp and had fantastic results. My strength took off. After that I got sick and had other crappy things happen that put me off off my training.

But this year, I have gone back to it. I have done the first ramp and training phase, with great results, and I am repeating the first ramp right now. Then I will go on to the next two ramps and then hopefully try Level 2.

I have never heard of anyone doing level 2.

There is a lot of info on BBB on T-Nation. Just do a search on "OTS BBB" and you will find a lot of threads.
    I even have a training log from doing the ramp last year, in fact, here it is:
    http://tnation.t-nation.com/hub/Porc...Logs/thread//0

Things I have learned about BBB:

All the Bulgarian crap is mostly made up. Leo got most of the 4 day and 6 day 1perday training from Phil Hernon.

The 6 day twice a day training is pretty much what Leo Costa made up, sort of based on the other two protocols, and it is crap. Everyone on TNation pretty much agrees with this.

When BBB first came out, serious lifters all tried the am/pm 6 day training and it did'nt work, so most of them panned it and gave up. But those who have done the one-per-day training have done very well.

All of this info can be found in various places on the web, and Phil Hernon talks about it and his role in it.

Diet is very important when doing BBB. You need enough food to be able to fuel and recover from the workouts.
    I am currently following the Slow-Carb diet. I didn't think it would be enough for this training, but it had surprised me and worked very well.

I am glad to see Booker promoting this training. I think more people need to learn about it and use it. I am always interested to hear experiences on BBB.

The one-a-days are great and work very well if you stick to the charts.

pumplikecuming is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pumplikecuming is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pumplikecuming is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pumplikecuming is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pumplikecuming is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pumplikecuming is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pumplikecuming is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pumplikecuming is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pumplikecuming is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pumplikecuming is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pumplikecuming is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Yes Ben please I will subscribe and watch. You rock!

coltmasterj is just really nice. (+1000) coltmasterj is just really nice. (+1000) coltmasterj is just really nice. (+1000) coltmasterj is just really nice. (+1000) coltmasterj is just really nice. (+1000) coltmasterj is just really nice. (+1000) coltmasterj is just really nice. (+1000) coltmasterj is just really nice. (+1000) coltmasterj is just really nice. (+1000) coltmasterj is just really nice. (+1000) coltmasterj is just really nice. (+1000)
    Sorry for the late reply, but yes, the Gain 4 in 10 is very brutal. I did it 3 times in 1996, and ate over 5000 cals/day during the 16 days of the program. I didn't do composition measurements, but I always gained about 7-10 lbs of scale weight in those 2 weeks. The downside for me was my metabolism back then was so high, that once I went back to normal eating of 2500-3000 cals/day, or the natural anabolic response wore off, I would lose some of the mass.
    It was doable though. You are really doing like 60 sets per bodypart (20 per workout) over a 6 day period, with only 45 seconds rest between the sets. The 10 days of growth happen after the first 6 days, and the growth really is unbelievable.
    I too, have never heard of anybody else doing the program.
    Back to modern day, I am in the middle of the 9th week of the phase 1 program (4 days a week), and have gained 16 lbs on the scale while maintaining about the same bodyfat percentage since day 1. This week has been the toughest in that this is the ramp where you train every body part 3-4 sets on every workout or 4 times a week. My strength has dropped drastically the last couple workouts, and I feel pushed too my limits. I can't wait until the Supergrowth phase next week!

Mod Hated My Prev Title b.spencer's Avatar
    b.spencer is a name known to all. (+5000) b.spencer is a name known to all. (+5000) b.spencer is a name known to all. (+5000) b.spencer is a name known to all. (+5000) b.spencer is a name known to all. (+5000) b.spencer is a name known to all. (+5000) b.spencer is a name known to all. (+5000) b.spencer is a name known to all. (+5000) b.spencer is a name known to all. (+5000) b.spencer is a name known to all. (+5000) b.spencer is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Ben,

Getting ready to start the program and I had a question about how and when you vary exercises. The book talk about limiting yourself to 3-4 of the basic free weight compounds for each group to fill into each ramp and level. When do you choose to change up the exercises, after each growth phase is complete or after the entire cycle if done?

Also, having some endomorph in me, I am going to need to do cardio through this. How often do you suggest placing cardio into the system.
    "You will give the people an ideal to strive towards. They'll race behind you. They will stumble; they will fall. But, in time, they will join you in the sun. In time, you will help them accomplish wonders." Jor-El
    ---
    Kris Gethin's Body By Design, pg. 43/44 (Yes, that s me)

aspengc8 is on a distinguished road. (+10) aspengc8 is on a distinguished road. (+10) aspengc8 is on a distinguished road. (+10) aspengc8 is on a distinguished road. (+10) aspengc8 is on a distinguished road. (+10) aspengc8 is on a distinguished road. (+10) aspengc8 is on a distinguished road. (+10) aspengc8 is on a distinguished road. (+10) aspengc8 is on a distinguished road. (+10) aspengc8 is on a distinguished road. (+10) aspengc8 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by b.spencer View Post
    Ben,

Getting ready to start the program and I had a question about how and when you vary exercises. The book talk about limiting yourself to 3-4 of the basic free weight compounds for each group to fill into each ramp and level. When do you choose to change up the exercises, after each growth phase is complete or after the entire cycle if done?

Also, having some endomorph in me, I am going to need to do cardio through this. How often do you suggest placing cardio into the system.
    I wouldn't add any cardio in, unless your doing the 4 day. You can also superset the excercises to get aerobic affect (chest/back, bi/tri, legs/delts). I have done the 4 day, and currently have been recycling the 6 day program for the last year.

I recently did ramp 2, 6 days a week. The first two weeks were a lot of fun. I really loved hitting every bodypart every day. But week three was BRUTAL. It was just all about survival. It really wiped me out and I was just praying for it to end.
    Even the growth phase was still pretty rough. Once I finished that, I decided to go back and do the growth phase from ramp 1.

One thing I have discovered that has really helped: SLEEP.
    that may sound crazy, but I have always been a bad sleeper. I am such a night person and have a hard time hitting the sack. But I have made it a priority to get 8 hours of shuteye every night and my gains have taken off again.

corbinraines has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Exercise selection

I am currently on the third week of the level one ramp one training program. As you know, in this phase you do 5 sets for each muscle group. My question is, should all 5 of those sets be performed using the same exercise, or would you recommend switching it up? For example, should I do all 5 of my sets on bench press, or can I do two sets on flat bench with a barbell, followed by 3 sets with dumbbells with a slight incline? What's your take on that and how do you personally approach the 5 set per exercise weeks?

noisewater has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) noisewater has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) noisewater has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hey Ben I'm curious how you manage to sneak in and out of the gym in 20 minutes with this program? Do you take any rest transitioning between different body parts or are you doing super sets or something?

kc0716 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kc0716 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kc0716 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kc0716 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kc0716 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kc0716 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kc0716 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kc0716 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kc0716 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kc0716 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kc0716 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hi! I'm sure A LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT of us will be interested in this. But please, if and when you do tell us about the full program, please please please let us know about how to progress, deload, and deal with stalling etc. Too many programs out there just tell us the set/rep scheme and exercise selection, when in reality, the progression part is the most important one.

Registered User CaptainGorgeous's Avatar
    CaptainGorgeous is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CaptainGorgeous is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CaptainGorgeous is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CaptainGorgeous is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CaptainGorgeous is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CaptainGorgeous is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CaptainGorgeous is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CaptainGorgeous is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CaptainGorgeous is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CaptainGorgeous is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CaptainGorgeous is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Wow, 90% of this thread reads like an infomercial.

Regardless, I've heard more good things about BBB than almost every other program that's being marketed (though I've probably heard the most positive feedback about 5/3/1).

Has anyone else used high-frequency programs like BBB or Phil Hernon's methods successfully?

From what I've read, Phil oftentimes prescribes the following guidelines:
    - use a 2- or 3-way split so that the entire body is exercised 2 or 3 times per week.
    - use 3 sets per body part: 1st set is heavy (5-7 reps), 2nd set is moderate (8-10 reps), and 3rd set is light (12-15 reps).
    - take each set to failure.
    - use 3 exercises per body part. You can either rotate them over the course of the week, or within each individual workout (e.g., do a heavy set of 5 on decline press, 10 reps on weighted dips, and 15 reps on db incline press). If using just one exercise, you start with 5 reps at 90% 1RM for the first set, drop 10% and try for 10 reps, and drop another 10% and try for 15 reps.

I'm using a variation of this right now to bring up my chest and delts, which are lagging. I train chest/lats/delts 3x a week, and legs and arms 1x a week (because they overpower my torso, and I don't have time to work out 6x a week). So far, so good.

tunaHELPER69 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tunaHELPER69 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tunaHELPER69 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I'm down to try this. Where do I get started?

Registered User CaptainGorgeous's Avatar
    CaptainGorgeous is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CaptainGorgeous is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CaptainGorgeous is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CaptainGorgeous is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CaptainGorgeous is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CaptainGorgeous is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CaptainGorgeous is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CaptainGorgeous is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CaptainGorgeous is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CaptainGorgeous is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CaptainGorgeous is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by tunaHELPER69 View Post
    I'm down to try this. Where do I get started?
    OP has the first 6 weeks on his body space.

Mustarax has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Sup, i know the thread is old but i have a question. Ive been reading about BBB and i really like what it says so i was thinking of giving it a try but i was wondering if i could do it while also doing IF (Intermittent Fasting)? Anyone tried it this way? Thanks

2Rude has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I have been preaching my program of Big Beyond Belief, four or six day program, ever since I began on bodyspace. I am in and out of the gym in no more than 40 minutes. This is an older book by Leo Costa, but it is all I have done my entire bodybuilding career. You can go to my bodyblog on my bodyspace and I have the first 8 weeks of the 4 day a week program listed in great detail. I also have some of the 6 day program listed. I am starting this thread to see if anyone would be interested in followin my workouts in detail through video on youtube, and I am planning on writing a book about the spiritual, mental, and physical growth that has broought me where I am today. Please let me know, as I am trying to decide what to do. Feel free to stop by my bodyspace, or look up the Big Beyond Belief program on the web... the results are simply unbelievable. Sometimes I am in the gym for only 20 minutes as well!
    So glad you posted this topic. I've owned this book for more than 10 years now. I have a really important question to ask you if you wouldn't mind.....when you do the 4 day a week program, which days of the week are you supposed to train on? To be more clear....I just wanna know how do they want you to space the days out?
    Thanks so much buddy, I really appreciate it.