Closed Thread
Page 9 of 37 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 19 ... LastLast
    ForeverBlessed has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ForeverBlessed has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ForeverBlessed has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ForeverBlessed has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ForeverBlessed has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ForeverBlessed has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ForeverBlessed has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ForeverBlessed has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ForeverBlessed has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ForeverBlessed has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ForeverBlessed has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Marc, I am very blessed to have the opportunity to follow and encourage your training and dieting regimen as you prepare to compete! I cannot wait to see you dominate the stage, champ. Blessings and best wishes for a happy new year for you, sir! ~

gtpro700 will become famous soon enough. (+50) gtpro700 will become famous soon enough. (+50) gtpro700 will become famous soon enough. (+50) gtpro700 will become famous soon enough. (+50) gtpro700 will become famous soon enough. (+50) gtpro700 will become famous soon enough. (+50) gtpro700 will become famous soon enough. (+50) gtpro700 will become famous soon enough. (+50) gtpro700 will become famous soon enough. (+50) gtpro700 will become famous soon enough. (+50) gtpro700 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Marc any updates on these new products and an approximate timeline until we see them. Sorry just very excited for the new products because the staples of scivation already rock nevermind if this new stuff is mind blowing.

JohnBrowne is a name known to all. (+5000) JohnBrowne is a name known to all. (+5000) JohnBrowne is a name known to all. (+5000) JohnBrowne is a name known to all. (+5000) JohnBrowne is a name known to all. (+5000) JohnBrowne is a name known to all. (+5000) JohnBrowne is a name known to all. (+5000) JohnBrowne is a name known to all. (+5000) JohnBrowne is a name known to all. (+5000) JohnBrowne is a name known to all. (+5000) JohnBrowne is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by thatswoleguy View Post
    When's that Xtend study coming out?
    I guarantee it's never going to get peer-reviewed.

Originally Posted by AusPower View Post
    Smith Machine squats...you're not using the stabiliser muscles and unless you are putting your feet out in front of you you will be tearing your knees up and putting your back into an unnatural position. (Smith Machine squats should be done like a hack machine squat, not a normal squat).
    Um... no. In a properly executed barbell back squat the bar moves in a nearly vertical pathway anyway so a smith machine doesn't force you into an unnatural movement pattern at all.

Ice Cream and Deadlifts! born4muscle's Avatar
    born4muscle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) born4muscle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) born4muscle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) born4muscle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) born4muscle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) born4muscle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) born4muscle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) born4muscle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) born4muscle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) born4muscle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) born4muscle has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Marc, I just wanted to let you know that I have decided to try out Xtend, and I feel like the best way for me to gague how well it works for me is to run a log. That's what I will be doing. Just thought you might like to know.
    Tackling this endeavor with a scientific, evidence-based approach.

YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/user/mbutler21

Instagram- the_mbutler

gtpro700 will become famous soon enough. (+50) gtpro700 will become famous soon enough. (+50) gtpro700 will become famous soon enough. (+50) gtpro700 will become famous soon enough. (+50) gtpro700 will become famous soon enough. (+50) gtpro700 will become famous soon enough. (+50) gtpro700 will become famous soon enough. (+50) gtpro700 will become famous soon enough. (+50) gtpro700 will become famous soon enough. (+50) gtpro700 will become famous soon enough. (+50) gtpro700 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Post #175 from this thread:

"I'm not a hater and I'm not a troll but let's be honest here."- Johnbrowne

Originally Posted by thatswoleguy

"I guarantee it's never going to get peer-reviewed." - Johnbrowne

Nah definitley not a hater or a troll. Dude just get a life seriously so damn annoying to read your posts.

Xtend is the Greatest Scivation's Avatar
    Scivation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Scivation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Scivation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Scivation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Scivation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Scivation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Scivation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Scivation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Scivation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Scivation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Scivation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by ForeverBlessed View Post
    Marc, I am very blessed to have the opportunity to follow and encourage your training and dieting regimen as you prepare to compete! I cannot wait to see you dominate the stage, champ. Blessings and best wishes for a happy new year for you, sir! ~
    Thanks and same to you!

Originally Posted by gtpro700 View Post
    Marc any updates on these new products and an approximate timeline until we see them. Sorry just very excited for the new products because the staples of scivation already rock nevermind if this new stuff is mind blowing.
    Sorry, I cannot!

Originally Posted by JohnBrowne View Post
    I guarantee it's never going to get peer-reviewed.
    You are incorrect. And WHEN it does get peer reviewed, what do you owe me? If you just want to come in here and start stuff, I will report you to the mods. No playing this time around.

Originally Posted by born4muscle View Post
    Marc, I just wanted to let you know that I have decided to try out Xtend, and I feel like the best way for me to gague how well it works for me is to run a log. That's what I will be doing. Just thought you might like to know.
    WORD! Time to get results!

Nah definitley not a hater or a troll. Dude just get a life seriously so damn annoying to read your posts.
    You have a valid point.
    www.scivation.com

Follow Us On
    ********: http://www.********.com/scivation
    Instagram: http://instagram.com/scivation

Scivation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Scivation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Scivation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Scivation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Scivation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Scivation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Scivation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Scivation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Scivation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Scivation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Scivation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    12-30-10

Weight: 217

HOLY MOLY! My back got super pumped today! We just kept going! The workout was OVERTRAINING for sure, but who cares! Check it…

HS Pulldowns for 4 sets
    Barbell Rows up to 315 for 6 CLEAN SMOOTH REPS for two sets
    T-Bar Rows with 1.5 reps—3 plates for 2 sets to failure
    Lat Pull Down Leverage Machine for 3 sets
    1 Arm Row—2 sets with 120’s for reps
    Barbell Shrugs with 405 for 3 sets
    Cable Low Rows with different grips and 1.5 rep sets
    Nautilus Shrugs

THEN FOAM ROLLER THEN BAM! WHAT A WORKOUT!

Friday, the last workout of 2010 is LEGS! The diet is on point baby!
    www.scivation.com

Follow Us On

The Solution has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Scivation View Post
    Friday, the last workout of 2010 is LEGS! The diet is on point baby!
    You and me both Marc. Keep rocking out the results, and a happy new year to you and the family. 2011 is Scivation's year, look forward to everything that you have in store, and the changes that will be made!

On that note, I am not a playa, I just crush a lot.
    www.scivation.com

Follow Us On

JohnBrowne is a name known to all. (+5000) JohnBrowne is a name known to all. (+5000) JohnBrowne is a name known to all. (+5000) JohnBrowne is a name known to all. (+5000) JohnBrowne is a name known to all. (+5000) JohnBrowne is a name known to all. (+5000) JohnBrowne is a name known to all. (+5000) JohnBrowne is a name known to all. (+5000) JohnBrowne is a name known to all. (+5000) JohnBrowne is a name known to all. (+5000) JohnBrowne is a name known to all. (+5000)

Okay?

You are incorrect. And WHEN it does get peer reviewed, what do you owe me? If you just want to come in here and start stuff, I will report you to the mods. No playing this time around.
    Why would you want it to get peer-reviewed (srs)? It's going to get ripped to shreds by the academic community. I've already spoken with Alan about it and he labelled it "supplement industry bunk" and Lyle blew it off as well.

Would you also go on record saying that there has never been any monetary compensation from Scivation to Jim Stoppani for running a study that conveniently made Xtend out to be such a powerful supplement? I remember a couple of videos of him on the Muscle & Fitness website where he heavily pushed Scivation products, coincidence?

Okay?

Why would you want it to get peer-reviewed (srs)? It's going to get ripped to shreds by the academic community. I've already spoken with Alan about it and he labelled it "supplement industry bunk" and Lyle blew it off as well.

Would you also go on record saying that there has never been any monetary compensation from Scivation to Jim Stoppani for running a study that conveniently made Xtend out to be such a powerful supplement? I remember a couple of videos of him on the Muscle & Fitness website where he heavily pushed Scivation products, coincidence?
    Dr. Scheet and Dr. Stoppani know a little bit about publishing a study. I cannot wait to prove you wrong, Sir.

I will go on record right now. "Scivation funded the Xtend study. Scivation has never "bribed" anyone for study results, including Dr. Stoppani and Dr. Scheet, nor did we have any knowledge or results of the study prior to its completion."

I put this statement on my life, my kids, and all things I believe in. This is the truth and your accusation is insulting.

While I understand the apprehension to believe those results, realize that this was a double-blind, placebo controlled study done by Weider AND the College of Charleston by two of the foremost researchers in our industry, Dr. Jim Stoppani and Dr. Timothy Scheet. To lie about these results, Dr Scheet would risk his job and tenure at CoC and Dr. Stoppani would lose his job at Weider Publications. Think about it...is a study on Xtend worth that risk? Also recall that in the study, all groups obtained phenomenal gains due to the controlled diet and training program that was a very well designed plan, but the Xtend group just did much better.

Have a nice day, kind Sir.
    www.scivation.com

Follow Us On

leanandme is on a distinguished road. (+10) leanandme is on a distinguished road. (+10) leanandme is on a distinguished road. (+10) leanandme is on a distinguished road. (+10) leanandme is on a distinguished road. (+10) leanandme is on a distinguished road. (+10) leanandme is on a distinguished road. (+10) leanandme is on a distinguished road. (+10) leanandme is on a distinguished road. (+10) leanandme is on a distinguished road. (+10) leanandme is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Are you flying high-Lats

Marc you are blocking out the sun. I am excited about 2011. All the best to you and your family. I just ordered a mountian of supplements for the new year(all scivation and primaforce) and thanks to the boys at scivation and your forum I am still going strong at the age of 47.
    Thanks for the motivation and the company. Excellent work and the pictures --you are walking the walk and talking the talk and I respect that.

Lando33 is a name known to all. (+5000) Lando33 is a name known to all. (+5000) Lando33 is a name known to all. (+5000) Lando33 is a name known to all. (+5000) Lando33 is a name known to all. (+5000) Lando33 is a name known to all. (+5000) Lando33 is a name known to all. (+5000) Lando33 is a name known to all. (+5000) Lando33 is a name known to all. (+5000) Lando33 is a name known to all. (+5000) Lando33 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Okay?
    It's like the tail end of 2008 all over again. At least this study has longevity. I never would have thought it would have had the legs it did.

I wonder what people care enough about a certain pre-workout that had a recent "study" completed on it to talk as much junk about that.
    Rob "The Reason" Moran
    Sales Account Representative
    Scivation, Inc
    WNBF Professional Natural Bodybuilder

Become a Fan of Scivation: http://www.********.com/pages/SciVation/159679338681

www.scivation.com
    www.primaforce.com

Questions? E-mail me at rob@scivation.com

Jimmy29LI will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jimmy29LI will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jimmy29LI will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jimmy29LI will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jimmy29LI will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jimmy29LI will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jimmy29LI will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jimmy29LI will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jimmy29LI will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jimmy29LI will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jimmy29LI will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Lando33 View Post
    It's like the tail end of 2008 all over again. At least this study has longevity. I never would have thought it would have had the legs it did.

I wonder what people care enough about a certain pre-workout that had a recent "study" completed on it to talk as much junk about that.
    I commend Scivation for putting out the study and believe it was carried out with 100% honesty. I don't believe Marc would put himself and the company in such a compromising position of fudging or exaggerating results.

However...The problem is that many people like myself have used Xtend while working with guys like Derek/Tommy (staying on point with diet, training/supps) and have not remotely come close to the results found in the study. I've been here before Scivation hit the board following countless journals over the years without seeing anywhere near the 9lbs of "lean" muscle gained in the time frame shown in the study. Obviously not everyone is dialed in on optimal diet and such but I could rattle off 20-25 people I've followed closely on this board who were and not one of them come close the study results.

I'm not saying Xtend does not help, but I'd like to see its application mirrored with the study results.

So while I believe the study was legit...I don't see it carrying over to most of people on this or other forums.

Oh and Marc...Glad to see you back posting.
    My Physique Contest Journey VLog - https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=177816241&p=1593185361#post1593185361

e-mail: Jimmy@hamptonsfitnessfactory.com

MAX-OT-IVAN is just really nice. (+1000) MAX-OT-IVAN is just really nice. (+1000) MAX-OT-IVAN is just really nice. (+1000) MAX-OT-IVAN is just really nice. (+1000) MAX-OT-IVAN is just really nice. (+1000) MAX-OT-IVAN is just really nice. (+1000) MAX-OT-IVAN is just really nice. (+1000) MAX-OT-IVAN is just really nice. (+1000) MAX-OT-IVAN is just really nice. (+1000) MAX-OT-IVAN is just really nice. (+1000) MAX-OT-IVAN is just really nice. (+1000)
    Okay?

Why are you even on these boards? You have not goals, no progress pictures, no friends, no supplements list. You are not here to help anyone or be helped by anyone or be a contributing member of this site in any way that I can see.

Dont take Xtend. Stick to your whole milk and cottage cheese and stop making serious allegations about respected professionals in this industry who are actually making a difference. For you to actully think that Dr. Stoppani or Scheet would jeopardize everything they have worked for in exchange for some sort of petty bribe makes me seriously question the credibility of anything you have to say. That Jim Stoppani "pushed" or recommends Scivation products is because he believes in them and uses Scivation/Primaforce himself. Have you ever spoken to the guy? Yeah, its a coincidence they make great products...

These men, including Scivation, are truly dedicated to this industry and have changed thousands of peoples lives for the better through their work and continued efforts. They all deserve respect for all that they do. Grow up.
    -When there is no one left but God-those are the times we learn to know God-And REALLY know Him. The experience of loneliness is not easy to go through, but it is worth far more than the cost.

-I believe in Jesus as I believe in the sun. Not because I see it but because through it, I see everything else.

-www.Scivation.com

-www.Scivationbooks.com

-Team Scivation

Ice Cream and Deadlifts! born4muscle's Avatar
    born4muscle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) born4muscle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) born4muscle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) born4muscle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) born4muscle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) born4muscle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) born4muscle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) born4muscle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) born4muscle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) born4muscle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) born4muscle has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by MAX-OT-IVAN View Post
    Why are you even on these boards? You have not goals, no progress pictures, no friends, no supplements list. You are not here to help anyone or be helped by anyone or be a contributing member of this site in any way that I can see.

Dont take Xtend. Stick to your whole milk and cottage cheese and stop making serious allegations about respected professionals in this industry who are actually making a difference. For you to actully think that Dr. Stoppani or Scheet would jeopardize everything they have worked for in exchange for some sort of petty bribe makes me seriously question the credibility of anything you have to say. That Jim Stoppani "pushed" or recommends Scivation products is because he believes in them and uses Scivation/Primaforce himself. Have you ever spoken to the guy? Yeah, its a coincidence they make great products...

These men, including Scivation, are truly dedicated to this industry and have changed thousands of peoples lives for the better through their work and continued efforts. They all deserve respect for all that they do. Grow up.
    this might be the best thing I have read all day. well put.
    Tackling this endeavor with a scientific, evidence-based approach.

YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/user/mbutler21

Instagram- the_mbutler

jaklcrow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jaklcrow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jaklcrow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jaklcrow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jaklcrow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jaklcrow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jaklcrow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jaklcrow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jaklcrow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jaklcrow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jaklcrow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

lmao well said
    Ya, I blog.
    http://absandicecream.com/

Please subscribe to my YouTube channel
    https://www.youtube.com/user/jaklcrow/featured

********: go LIKE it!! http://www.********.com/Absandice

Bnatural will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bnatural will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bnatural will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bnatural will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bnatural will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bnatural will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bnatural will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bnatural will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bnatural will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bnatural will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bnatural will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Um... no. In a properly executed barbell back squat the bar moves in a nearly vertical pathway anyway so a smith machine doesn't force you into an unnatural movement pattern at all.
    down and back, it's a decent angle, and you should position your feet forward when it comes to smith squats. it doesn't mean that you need to have them 2 feet in front of you, but they should be moved forward when it comes to smith squats and bb squats
    Youtube.com/LiftingDad
    Athletic Xtreme Operations Mgr.

ForeverBlessed has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ForeverBlessed has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ForeverBlessed has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ForeverBlessed has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ForeverBlessed has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ForeverBlessed has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ForeverBlessed has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ForeverBlessed has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ForeverBlessed has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ForeverBlessed has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ForeverBlessed has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Amazing back, Marc! Phenominal, champ. ~

You are so appallingly ignorant it is laughable. I don't see you doing anything on this site other than advertising your religious beliefs. Hypocrisy is a beautiful thing.

On a lighter note: Marc is there any way I can get Vaso in the states? I have heart problems that are aggravated by 1,3 so I can't use Quake.

Originally Posted by Jimmy29LI View Post
    I commend Scivation for putting out the study and believe it was carried out with 100% honesty. I don't believe Marc would put himself and the company in such a compromising position of fudging or exaggerating results.

However...The problem is that many people like myself have used Xtend while working with guys like Derek/Tommy (staying on point with diet, training/supps) and have not remotely come close to the results found in the study. I've been here before Scivation hit the board following countless journals over the years without seeing anywhere near the 9lbs of "lean" muscle gained in the time frame shown in the study. Obviously not everyone is dialed in on optimal diet and such but I could rattle off 20-25 people I've followed closely on this board who were and not one of them come close the study results.

I'm not saying Xtend does not help, but I'd like to see its application mirrored with the study results.

So while I believe the study was legit...I don't see it carrying over to most of people on this or other forums.

Oh and Marc...Glad to see you back posting.
    I can understand this, Sir, but we received the same results you see. Are we supposed to not publish this data because it is too positive?

Ivan, thank you.

Originally Posted by ForeverBlessed View Post
    Amazing back, Marc! Phenominal, champ. ~
    Not amazing yet....but thanks for the compliment!

On another note, I did my first squatless leg workout ever really and WOW, I killed it! My legs are on fire and my knees and low back feel great!
    www.scivation.com

Follow Us On

You are so appallingly ignorant it is laughable.

On a lighter note: Marc is there any way I can get Vaso in the states? I have heart problems that are aggravated by 1,3 so I can't use Quake.
    Hey Big John,

We have the Quake 10.0 with more BAM without 1,3 coming soon. Since a LOT of natural organizations are banning this substance, including Australia and the UK who already have, we have found away to make Quake 10.0 have more KICK without the 1,3.

Thus, we will let you know when we have a firm launch date.
    www.scivation.com

Follow Us On

Hey Big John,

We have the Quake 10.0 with more BAM without 1,3 coming soon. Since a LOT of natural organizations are banning this substance, including Australia and the UK who already have, we have found away to make Quake 10.0 have more KICK without the 1,3.

Thanks. Good to hear.

Thanks. Good to hear.
    My pleasure. I will post up the label as soon as the R&D team gives me a thumbs up. But I do not have a launch date yet.
    www.scivation.com

Follow Us On

Murderfox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Murderfox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Murderfox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Murderfox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Murderfox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Murderfox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Murderfox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Murderfox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Murderfox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Murderfox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Murderfox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Hey Big John,

Good to hear this. I crashed big time from quake and i'm not a fan of 1, 3 at all. Perhaps i'll give quake a shot again with the new version.

Happy new year Marc! I'm sure 2011 will be nothing short of excellent for you and your company.
    PROCCOR

Originally Posted by Murderfox View Post
    Good to hear this. I crashed big time from quake and i'm not a fan of 1, 3 at all. Perhaps i'll give quake a shot again with the new version.

Happy new year Marc! I'm sure 2011 will be nothing short of excellent for you and your company.
    Thank you Sir and 2011 is looking to be the greatest ever!
    www.scivation.com

Follow Us On

LethalGunz34 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LethalGunz34 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LethalGunz34 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LethalGunz34 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LethalGunz34 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LethalGunz34 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LethalGunz34 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LethalGunz34 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LethalGunz34 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LethalGunz34 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LethalGunz34 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Walked into my local Vitamin Shoppe looking for a BCAA supplement and came out with my first container of blue rasberry Xtend.

Happy New Year everyone

MAX-OT-IVAN is just really nice. (+1000) MAX-OT-IVAN is just really nice. (+1000) MAX-OT-IVAN is just really nice. (+1000) MAX-OT-IVAN is just really nice. (+1000) MAX-OT-IVAN is just really nice. (+1000) MAX-OT-IVAN is just really nice. (+1000) MAX-OT-IVAN is just really nice. (+1000) MAX-OT-IVAN is just really nice. (+1000) MAX-OT-IVAN is just really nice. (+1000) MAX-OT-IVAN is just really nice. (+1000) MAX-OT-IVAN is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by born4muscle View Post
    this might be the best thing I have read all day. well put.
    Originally Posted by jaklcrow View Post
    lmao well said
    Thanks guys.

You are so appallingly ignorant it is laughable. I don't see you doing anything on this site other than advertising your religious beliefs. Hypocrisy is a beautiful thing.

Oh really? I have been on this site for years and have helped countless people through support, advise, positive reinforcement and even diet and training plans, including moral and spiritual support, since you mentioned it.

You'll have to forgive me if my signature offends you. Maybe you just try to pin point things that people believe in so you can slam them for it.

IIvan, thank you.

!
    :-)
    -When there is no one left but God-those are the times we learn to know God-And REALLY know Him. The experience of loneliness is not easy to go through, but it is worth far more than the cost.

-I believe in Jesus as I believe in the sun. Not because I see it but because through it, I see everything else.

-www.Scivation.com

-www.Scivationbooks.com

-Team Scivation

Massive & Ripped @ 5'6" jacked in MI's Avatar
    jacked in MI is on a distinguished road. (+10) jacked in MI is on a distinguished road. (+10) jacked in MI is on a distinguished road. (+10) jacked in MI is on a distinguished road. (+10) jacked in MI is on a distinguished road. (+10) jacked in MI is on a distinguished road. (+10) jacked in MI is on a distinguished road. (+10) jacked in MI is on a distinguished road. (+10) jacked in MI is on a distinguished road. (+10) jacked in MI is on a distinguished road. (+10) jacked in MI is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Hey Big John,

Excellent! I am not a fan of the 1,3 either. You almost had me crossing the boarder to Windsor, ONT to pick up some Vasocharge but now I'll wait for the Quake.

-Jeff

Spottydog is just really nice. (+1000) Spottydog is just really nice. (+1000) Spottydog is just really nice. (+1000) Spottydog is just really nice. (+1000) Spottydog is just really nice. (+1000) Spottydog is just really nice. (+1000) Spottydog is just really nice. (+1000) Spottydog is just really nice. (+1000) Spottydog is just really nice. (+1000) Spottydog is just really nice. (+1000) Spottydog is just really nice. (+1000)
    Hey Big John,

Great! I think I've starting to adapt to 1,3 (no longer gives me the same kick it did before). I am pumped, literally Good stuff!

Also excited for the new pwo and... who knows, a multi maybe?

Thank you Sir and 2011 is looking to be the greatest ever!
    Marc, you have been even more of inspiration to me in 2010 than you were even in 2009. I train my ass off so that maybe someday I will be a tenth of what you are as a bodybuilder. I also hope to this year work even harder in school to pursue my dreams and display all sorts of kindness and aid to others so I may be as good and successful of a person. Truly blessed are we to have Scivation to help achieve our goals. Thank you and happy new year dude
    KARMA; reps for life:
    matthor-derickonfire-ozfiz-xquick-meyer23-AllGenetix, Beast, Scivation, Lando33
    girl81-2 D-spot skater-djaeger3-in10city-Emma-Leigh-bballbrett5, jaim91, imfusio
    Not on the list? Don't worry! There's still plenty of chances to achieve good karma.

Closed Thread
Page 9 of 37 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 19 ... LastLast