Acetyl-CoA is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Acetyl-CoA is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Acetyl-CoA is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Acetyl-CoA is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Acetyl-CoA is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Acetyl-CoA is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Acetyl-CoA is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Acetyl-CoA is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Acetyl-CoA is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Acetyl-CoA is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Acetyl-CoA is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Who has used PQQ?

PQQ is not sold here at bb.com (at least not yet), but is being pimped by Life Extension as a mitochondrial biogenesis enhancer. Having more mitochondria sounds awesome... could be seriously advantageous for endurance activities.

Bad news is PQQ also stimulates bacterial growth... furthermore apparently too much mitochondria in the lungs can exacerbate asthma.

Has anyone experimented with this? I used LEF's stuff for two weeks, only to end up feeling like **** and getting bronchitis. (feeling like **** I can confirm; bronchitis I can only assume was related).

Do any of the experts here know whether or not having significantly more mitochondria would be unsafe? (i.e. too much oxidative stress, messing with metabolic balance, or whatever?)
    Disclaimer: The above statments represent my own opinion. The above statements do not constitute medical advice.

Anthocyanin1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Anthocyanin1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Anthocyanin1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Anthocyanin1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Anthocyanin1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Anthocyanin1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Anthocyanin1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Anthocyanin1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Anthocyanin1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Anthocyanin1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Anthocyanin1 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Acetyl-CoA View Post
    PQQ is not sold here at bb.com (at least not yet), but is being pimped by Life Extension as a mitochondrial biogenesis enhancer. Having more mitochondria sounds awesome... could be seriously advantageous for endurance activities.

Bad news is PQQ also stimulates bacterial growth... furthermore apparently too much mitochondria in the lungs can exacerbate asthma.

Has anyone experimented with this? I used LEF's stuff for two weeks, only to end up feeling like **** and getting bronchitis. (feeling like **** I can confirm; bronchitis I can only assume was related).

Do any of the experts here know whether or not having significantly more mitochondria would be unsafe? (i.e. too much oxidative stress, messing with metabolic balance, or whatever?)
    Funny you started this thread but I literally just got done reading at LEF about it.

So bump for more info.
    Intermittent Fasting FTW!

Supplements-

MAN Sports Clout
    Scivation Xtend
    Nordic Naturals Ultimate Omega Sport
    Now Foods D3

askem is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) askem is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) askem is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) askem is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) askem is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) askem is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) askem is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) askem is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) askem is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) askem is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) askem is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    In!
    #******* Crew#
    -******* mod

antiagingannie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I haven't personally tried it yet, but the one thing I have to go on in terms of whether it is working for people or not, is repeat orders in our store.

We have sold a lot of the Life Extension pqq products and are getting repeat orders from those users. Generally we can judge fairly well from repeat orders whether a product is going to fly or not.

PQQ supplements seem to fly - especially the PQQ Caps with BioPQQ
    It's time to get REAL!

Annie

www.antiagingshoppe.com

opulence...i has it Sol Rosenberg's Avatar
    Sol Rosenberg will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sol Rosenberg will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sol Rosenberg will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sol Rosenberg will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sol Rosenberg will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sol Rosenberg will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sol Rosenberg will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sol Rosenberg will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sol Rosenberg will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sol Rosenberg will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sol Rosenberg will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    So far I like it. Too soon to tell if there are any cardiovascular boosts yet though. What I can feel already is on days when I take it with CoQ10 I don't have the usual mental fatigue "chemo brain" that has plagued me for years.

As to the question about too many mitochondria, I would expect that in studies so far that have referenced lack of physiological feedback loops with this compound that it would be a situation of stop taking it if any side effects are experienced and the problems should go away. Should.

I would expect a good safety profile as long as you don't have asthma.

OP did you take it with CoQ10?
    Big Jim, may you rest well and know that you will NEVER be forgotten my friend.

Acetyl-CoA is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Acetyl-CoA is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Acetyl-CoA is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Acetyl-CoA is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Acetyl-CoA is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Acetyl-CoA is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Acetyl-CoA is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Acetyl-CoA is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Acetyl-CoA is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Acetyl-CoA is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Acetyl-CoA is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Sol Rosenberg View Post

OP did you take it with CoQ10?
    I believe my multi at the time had ~30 mgs of CoQ10, or something, but that's really not a substantial dose.
    Disclaimer: The above statments represent my own opinion. The above statements do not constitute medical advice.