Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    thicky has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thicky has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thicky has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thicky has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thicky has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thicky has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thicky has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thicky has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thicky has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thicky has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thicky has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I keep getting messages from TropicalPump abusing me, however he cannot supply ANY new pics of this Romanian bodybuilder "Raven" that he claimed to be.

In fact all references to Raven's website, and all shots with his face are gone, leaving just a back shot to fool unsuspecting people.

But then again, this guy is hardly on his own. There are dozens or even hundreds of fake accounts set up on bodybuilding.com including the recently banned muscledup and JGreaux.

thicky has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thicky has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thicky has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thicky has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thicky has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thicky has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thicky has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thicky has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thicky has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thicky has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thicky has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    TropicalPump claims to be this Romanian bodybuilder "Raven" but notice you wont get Raven's email address or the original link to his website, because then you could tell him he is being impersonated on bodybuilding.com

Whiteheart is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Whiteheart is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Whiteheart is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Whiteheart is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Whiteheart is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Whiteheart is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Whiteheart is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Whiteheart is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Whiteheart is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Whiteheart is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Whiteheart is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Hes probably busy curling 300 now.
    db shoulder press : can get the 115s up
    db bench: 125 x 10 x 4.
    bulking to 200 even if it kills me.

TropicalPump has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TropicalPump has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TropicalPump has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TropicalPump has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TropicalPump has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TropicalPump has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TropicalPump has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TropicalPump has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TropicalPump has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TropicalPump has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

TropicalPump has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TropicalPump has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TropicalPump has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TropicalPump has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TropicalPump has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TropicalPump has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TropicalPump has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TropicalPump has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TropicalPump has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TropicalPump has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

First off this "thisckmass" or how I call him chubbymass is nothing but a internet hater. I posted some home photos for you there not just backshots.
    and I'm not abusing no one what are you a homo? sensitive little guy wow
    2nd Ramon is a fictional charactor he is made up case you smartasses haven't noticed there are a Ramon and a Raven and God knows what else out there

I have a video in my profile where I'm posing in a competition in the back board you can see "Bucuresti" the capital of Romania which is where I was born

3rd if anyone wants to reach me at my e-mail here it is raven_cel_mare@yahoo.com

sterge-o ca-t~i trag un sut in cur
    ^^^ this in Romanian for anyone who knows how to speak it they will know

4th **** off I'm not here to prove anything and this is the last time I will adress this issue I am very busy and have better things to do than argue with internet fools

If anyone is genuine and interested in advice and whatnot you know how to reach me
    Last edited by TropicalPump; 02-17-2007 at 09:27 PM.

RUTHLESS AFFECTION!!!! no_strain_no_ga's Avatar
    no_strain_no_ga is just really nice. (+1000) no_strain_no_ga is just really nice. (+1000) no_strain_no_ga is just really nice. (+1000) no_strain_no_ga is just really nice. (+1000) no_strain_no_ga is just really nice. (+1000) no_strain_no_ga is just really nice. (+1000) no_strain_no_ga is just really nice. (+1000) no_strain_no_ga is just really nice. (+1000) no_strain_no_ga is just really nice. (+1000) no_strain_no_ga is just really nice. (+1000) no_strain_no_ga is just really nice. (+1000)
    Well, thanks TP for the proof, now thickmass can go back trolling, I mean looking for more "fakes".

I might send you a pm anyways, just remembered something
    I Rep Back!

Owe:

Recharge:
    jbodybuilder, nickrut

Owe Me:

Negs:
    Lecter(4 lyfe)

Oh yeah. why did you completely clear your profile of all pics and info?

all you did is copy a video off that guy and take screen captures.

And you probably created that yahoo email 10 minutes ago.

Post a link to the Raven or Ramon websites so ppl can email them directly.

dpman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dpman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dpman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dpman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dpman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dpman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dpman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dpman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dpman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dpman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dpman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by thickmass View Post

Is one a fake or are they the same people with 2 different sign ins?

EdgeOfThorns is on a distinguished road. (+10) EdgeOfThorns is on a distinguished road. (+10) EdgeOfThorns is on a distinguished road. (+10) EdgeOfThorns is on a distinguished road. (+10) EdgeOfThorns is on a distinguished road. (+10) EdgeOfThorns is on a distinguished road. (+10) EdgeOfThorns is on a distinguished road. (+10) EdgeOfThorns is on a distinguished road. (+10) EdgeOfThorns is on a distinguished road. (+10) EdgeOfThorns is on a distinguished road. (+10) EdgeOfThorns is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Is it just me or is this dumbbell uneven?
    Attached Images
    Here We Go Steelers Here We Go!

Registered User brandonclarkfitness's Avatar
    brandonclarkfitness has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) brandonclarkfitness has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) brandonclarkfitness has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) brandonclarkfitness has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by EdgeOfThorns View Post
    Is it just me or is this dumbbell uneven?
    actually using uneven dumbbells like that is really good for building forearms and grip strength... though somehow i doubt that was his intent here.

EdgeOfThorns is on a distinguished road. (+10) EdgeOfThorns is on a distinguished road. (+10) EdgeOfThorns is on a distinguished road. (+10) EdgeOfThorns is on a distinguished road. (+10) EdgeOfThorns is on a distinguished road. (+10) EdgeOfThorns is on a distinguished road. (+10) EdgeOfThorns is on a distinguished road. (+10) EdgeOfThorns is on a distinguished road. (+10) EdgeOfThorns is on a distinguished road. (+10) EdgeOfThorns is on a distinguished road. (+10) EdgeOfThorns is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by brandonclarkfitness View Post
    actually using uneven dumbbells like that is really good for building forearms and grip strength... though somehow i doubt that was his intent here.
    Yea i honestly never did that, but now that you mention it i could see how thats possible for the control factor and extra muscles youd need to use to keep it balanced.
    Here We Go Steelers Here We Go!

MesoPeaks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MesoPeaks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MesoPeaks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MesoPeaks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MesoPeaks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MesoPeaks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MesoPeaks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MesoPeaks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MesoPeaks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MesoPeaks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MesoPeaks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by TropicalPump View Post
    First off this "thisckmass" or how I call him chubbymass is nothing but a internet hater. I posted some home photos for you there not just backshots.
    and I'm not abusing no one what are you a homo? sensitive little guy wow
    2nd Ramon is a fictional charactor he is made up case you smartasses haven't noticed there are a Ramon and a Raven and God knows what else out there

I have a video in my profile where I'm posing in a competition in the back board you can see "Bucuresti" the capital of Romania which is where I was born

3rd if anyone wants to reach me at my e-mail here it is raven_cel_mare@yahoo.com

sterge-o ca-t~i trag un sut in cur
    ^^^ this in Romanian for anyone who knows how to speak it they will know

4th **** off I'm not here to prove anything and this is the last time I will adress this issue I am very busy and have better things to do than argue with internet fools

If anyone is genuine and interested in advice and whatnot you know how to reach me
    I agree 100 % lol...thickmass internet hater...Tp said that haha

jimpern has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jimpern has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jimpern has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jimpern has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jimpern has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jimpern has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jimpern has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jimpern has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jimpern has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jimpern has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jimpern has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Lightbulb

Tropical Pump: my suggestion? Post a new, clear photo on this thread showing your face and holding a card that clearly has "Tropical Pump @ bb.com" or something like that written on it.

Nuno_AlveS has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Nuno_AlveS has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Nuno_AlveS has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Nuno_AlveS has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Nuno_AlveS has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Nuno_AlveS has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Nuno_AlveS has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Nuno_AlveS has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Nuno_AlveS has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Nuno_AlveS has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Nuno_AlveS has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Brothers :d
    Be faster and stronger than the day before
    be slower and weak than the next day

Originally Posted by jimpern View Post
    Tropical Pump: my suggestion? Post a new, clear photo on this thread showing your face and holding a card that clearly has "Tropical Pump @ bb.com" or something like that written on it.
    he can't because all pics and videos have been taken from the real guy's iFriends site:

http://fanclubs.ifriends.net/membrg/...lub=ALPHA-MALE

You'll notice this fraud won't link to the Ramon site, as it's not him.

The_Snowman has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) The_Snowman has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) The_Snowman has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) The_Snowman has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) The_Snowman has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) The_Snowman has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) The_Snowman has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) The_Snowman has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) The_Snowman has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) The_Snowman has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) The_Snowman has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Thumbs up HaHa

TropicalPump , dai in pula mea de loseri

housemaster has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) housemaster has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) housemaster has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) housemaster has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) housemaster has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) housemaster has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by spirit3530 View Post
    ROFLMAO. Thickmass pulling those playa cards.
    For the translation:

sint din Romania shi toti mi fura pozea mea da nu conteaza dacu ma crez yo sint ela adeveratul na nimicha de spus =

Hello
    www.splaxon.com

flex Magazine June 2008 spirit3530's Avatar
    spirit3530 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spirit3530 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spirit3530 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spirit3530 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spirit3530 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spirit3530 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spirit3530 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spirit3530 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spirit3530 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spirit3530 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spirit3530 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by thickmass View Post
    ROFLMAO. Thickmass pulling those playa cards.
    Cha Cha Cha

The_Snowman has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) The_Snowman has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) The_Snowman has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) The_Snowman has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) The_Snowman has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) The_Snowman has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) The_Snowman has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) The_Snowman has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) The_Snowman has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) The_Snowman has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) The_Snowman has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Translation

sint din Romania shi toti mi fura pozea mea da nu conteaza dacu ma crez yo sint ela adeveratul na nimicha de spus =

Im from Romania and everybody is stealing my photos , but it don't matter if u belive me , im the real one , that is all i have to say .

LOL

"Sockomalo" negged me for creating this thread.

He must be the guy who created the TropicalPump profile.