nhampe is just really nice. (+1000) nhampe is just really nice. (+1000) nhampe is just really nice. (+1000) nhampe is just really nice. (+1000) nhampe is just really nice. (+1000) nhampe is just really nice. (+1000) nhampe is just really nice. (+1000) nhampe is just really nice. (+1000) nhampe is just really nice. (+1000) nhampe is just really nice. (+1000) nhampe is just really nice. (+1000)

What supplements to take?

What is a good stack and/or Supplements to take?

I am currently looking at taking:

N.O Xplode (Pre-Workout)
    Sizeon (During/Post Workout)
    Syntha-6 (Protien)
    Creatine Monohydrate (Creatine)
    Opti-Men (Vitamin)
    Oxyelite Pro (Fat Burner)
    Powerfull (Test)

I am a college baseball player who seeks to get big and gain strength
    Let me know whats good and what not to take.
    Thanks

Come at me, bro! foodandfitness's Avatar
    foodandfitness is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) foodandfitness is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) foodandfitness is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) foodandfitness is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) foodandfitness is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) foodandfitness is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) foodandfitness is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) foodandfitness is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) foodandfitness is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) foodandfitness is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) foodandfitness is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by nhampe View Post

Thanks
    Why take the fat burner? I would suggest focus on getting big first and then cut weight if you need to.

nhampe is just really nice. (+1000) nhampe is just really nice. (+1000) nhampe is just really nice. (+1000) nhampe is just really nice. (+1000) nhampe is just really nice. (+1000) nhampe is just really nice. (+1000) nhampe is just really nice. (+1000) nhampe is just really nice. (+1000) nhampe is just really nice. (+1000) nhampe is just really nice. (+1000) nhampe is just really nice. (+1000)
    so you think i should gain all the weight first then cut all my fat if i need too?

I have been researching and i have seen great results from usinf the POWERFULL test booster, do you think it is worth taking?

ATM i am using:
    NO Xplode
    Syntha-6
    Amp. Creatine (sucks not a good buy)

whats worth taking that i listed above?
    i want to get maximum size and gain strength.

help me! please

Come at me, bro! foodandfitness's Avatar
    foodandfitness is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) foodandfitness is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) foodandfitness is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) foodandfitness is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) foodandfitness is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) foodandfitness is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) foodandfitness is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) foodandfitness is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) foodandfitness is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) foodandfitness is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) foodandfitness is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    You are an 18 year old baseball player. You already have a high metabolism and will probably be enduring long practices and workouts during your baseball career.

Just from my experience working with baseball players and the RD for the Texas Rangers, I'm willing to guess that your biggest obstacle will be getting enough calories in your mouth. What supplements to take is of marginal importance compared to how much you are eating. If you think you can't gain weight and muscle mass, then think again. You just need to eat more. Don't sleep through breakfast on the weekends, don't go anywhere w/o bringing a snack, and get yourself familiar with the all-you-can eat dining halls at your school. When you go out partying (and we know you will, hopefully in moderation) don't drink that piss water known as light beer. Get stout, full calorie drinks for the calories.

However, these are my recommendations to you. None of these will do you a darn bit of good if you don't eat enough calories. Go here to figure out just what that # should be http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=121703981.

Creatine monohydrate (micronized is nice)- to get you one or 2 extra quality reps on your lifts in the gym
    Fish oil- to reduce inflammation and for overall health
    Protein powder- an easy way to add extra calories to your milk
    Beta Alanine- a pH buffer to help delay the onset of muscle fatigue during acute bouts of exercise and is a lot nicer on your stomach than baking soda
    Gatorade- for practices lasting longer than an hour
    Protein and granola bars- for convenience
    A good multivitamin- because you are a college student and if I'm a betting man, I'd say you probably don't get 100% of your RDA for vits and mins every day

Whatever brand you choose is up to you. Informed Choice and NSF certified supplements are independently lab tested for purity. Its IMO better to get these products as a single ingredient rather than buying something with an "anabolic supplement formula" where it just has a bunch of supps and herbs inside of a shiny package.

Search the forums for advice on gaining weight. You should stock up on peanut butter and other high calorie foods. And if you can't do this from just making adjustments in your habits, then you should consider putting yourself on a weight gain diet and following it. And don't expect to be gaining 3 pounds a week or anything crazy like that. You can, but its not going to be a majority of muscle.

Ask your coach if your team consults with a dietitian. He or she will be able to give you individualized attention and make recommendations for you.

Does any of that help?

That helped me out tremendously!
    thank you.

if anyone else has suggestions please let me know (:

so should i stay away from substances?
    all this info that was given to me helped me out a lot.

but like you stated its about the calories i intake. so does that mean i should not take supplements?

StimJunkieExtraordinaire hedfullofmusic's Avatar
    hedfullofmusic will become famous soon enough. (+50) hedfullofmusic will become famous soon enough. (+50) hedfullofmusic will become famous soon enough. (+50) hedfullofmusic will become famous soon enough. (+50) hedfullofmusic will become famous soon enough. (+50) hedfullofmusic will become famous soon enough. (+50) hedfullofmusic will become famous soon enough. (+50) hedfullofmusic will become famous soon enough. (+50) hedfullofmusic will become famous soon enough. (+50) hedfullofmusic will become famous soon enough. (+50) hedfullofmusic will become famous soon enough. (+50)

N.O Xplode (Pre-Workout)
    Syntha-6 (Protien)
    Opti-Men (Vitamin)
    Powerfull (Test)

Thanks
    I would take out Powerfull and Oxyelite, and replace NO Xplode with a better pre, but my 2 cents.
    * ulcerative colitis crew *

sevenup is not very well liked. (-100) sevenup is not very well liked. (-100) sevenup is not very well liked. (-100) sevenup is not very well liked. (-100) sevenup is not very well liked. (-100) sevenup is not very well liked. (-100) sevenup is not very well liked. (-100) sevenup is not very well liked. (-100) sevenup is not very well liked. (-100) sevenup is not very well liked. (-100) sevenup is not very well liked. (-100)

Thumbs up

Prohormones are your best bet, forget the rest. DECOBOLIN is the better of them all. Your gains will be dramatic. Like steroids but less expensive and legal.

what if i used jack3d as my pre?

you said take out my test boster? and my fat burner?
    to what i have searched, a test booster will help my gains a lot?
    true?

N4cer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) N4cer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) N4cer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) N4cer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) N4cer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) N4cer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) N4cer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) N4cer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) N4cer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) N4cer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) N4cer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    so should i stay away from substances?
    all this info that was given to me helped me out a lot.

but like you stated its about the calories i intake. so does that mean i should not take supplements?
    What "substances"? That's vague.
    Your body = a building under construction
    Food = bricks
    Hormones = workers
    (supplements = worthless decorations)
    You can bring in all the workers you want, but if you don't bring in extra bricks for them to use, they can't do any more work.

Supp section - where 180lb runts pretend to know bb'ing

You don't NEED to take a multi. Vitamins only help if you have a deficiency. Sheeple.

N.O Xplode (Pre-Workout)
    Syntha-6 (Protien)
    Opti-Men (Vitamin)
    Powerfull (Test)

these?

im looking for the best stack possible for me as a high school athlete.

im looking to get gains in strength and size.

N4cer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) N4cer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) N4cer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) N4cer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) N4cer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) N4cer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) N4cer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) N4cer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) N4cer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) N4cer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) N4cer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Powerfull does nothing significant to test.
    Your body = a building under construction
    Food = bricks
    Hormones = workers
    (supplements = worthless decorations)
    You can bring in all the workers you want, but if you don't bring in extra bricks for them to use, they can't do any more work.

Supp section - where 180lb runts pretend to know bb'ing

You don't NEED to take a multi. Vitamins only help if you have a deficiency. Sheeple.

elfie7x will become famous soon enough. (+50) elfie7x will become famous soon enough. (+50) elfie7x will become famous soon enough. (+50) elfie7x will become famous soon enough. (+50) elfie7x will become famous soon enough. (+50) elfie7x will become famous soon enough. (+50) elfie7x will become famous soon enough. (+50) elfie7x will become famous soon enough. (+50) elfie7x will become famous soon enough. (+50) elfie7x will become famous soon enough. (+50) elfie7x will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by hedfullofmusic View Post
    I would take out Powerfull and Oxyelite, and replace NO Xplode with a better pre, but my 2 cents.
    My thoughts exactly. NO Xplode is absolutely terrible. Go with Muscle Pharm's Assault.