stu4rt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) stu4rt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) stu4rt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) stu4rt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) stu4rt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) stu4rt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) stu4rt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) stu4rt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) stu4rt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) stu4rt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) stu4rt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Nutrition or workout

Recently,I find myself financially constraint.working out in a gym and eating healthy are luxurious endeavor for me. Which would you prioritize?eating healthy or working out in a gym?

testmeup will become famous soon enough. (+50) testmeup will become famous soon enough. (+50) testmeup will become famous soon enough. (+50) testmeup will become famous soon enough. (+50) testmeup will become famous soon enough. (+50) testmeup will become famous soon enough. (+50) testmeup will become famous soon enough. (+50) testmeup will become famous soon enough. (+50) testmeup will become famous soon enough. (+50) testmeup will become famous soon enough. (+50) testmeup will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Eating healthy by far. There are a ton of exercises that are free

Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by stu4rt View Post
    Recently,I find myself financially constraint.working out in a gym and eating healthy are luxurious endeavor for me. Which would you prioritize?eating healthy or working out in a gym?
    Eating junk is cheaper?I beg to differ.
    Don't put that on me Ricky Bobby, don't you ever put that on me.

train2shred is on a distinguished road. (+10) train2shred is on a distinguished road. (+10) train2shred is on a distinguished road. (+10) train2shred is on a distinguished road. (+10) train2shred is on a distinguished road. (+10) train2shred is on a distinguished road. (+10) train2shred is on a distinguished road. (+10) train2shred is on a distinguished road. (+10) train2shred is on a distinguished road. (+10) train2shred is on a distinguished road. (+10) train2shred is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Bando View Post
    Eating junk is cheaper?I beg to differ.
    I agree. Eating junk is not cheaper.

samantha66 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) samantha66 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) samantha66 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) samantha66 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) samantha66 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) samantha66 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) samantha66 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) samantha66 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) samantha66 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) samantha66 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) samantha66 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by train2shred View Post
    I agree. Eating junk is not cheaper.
    Hi everyone. I didn't see an intro section, so I'm just jumping in here.

Organic is more expensive ... but worth it.

MWHoll is on a distinguished road. (+10) MWHoll is on a distinguished road. (+10) MWHoll is on a distinguished road. (+10) MWHoll is on a distinguished road. (+10) MWHoll is on a distinguished road. (+10) MWHoll is on a distinguished road. (+10) MWHoll is on a distinguished road. (+10) MWHoll is on a distinguished road. (+10) MWHoll is on a distinguished road. (+10) MWHoll is on a distinguished road. (+10) MWHoll is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Eating healthy doesn't have to be costly.

For example, nutritionally a pound of lean chuck is equivalent to a pound of lean sirloin. If you want to add a protein powder look to the bargains on wheycheap.com. The trip down I95 is a heel of a lot less than the equivalent stuff that drove by Mount Olympus. Peanut butter and protein bread can be your friend. Best of luck.
    165 lbs...a goal not an obsession and at my age probably a life-long one...

kimsquit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kimsquit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kimsquit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kimsquit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kimsquit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kimsquit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kimsquit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kimsquit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kimsquit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kimsquit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kimsquit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Recently,I find myself financially constraint. working out in a gym and eating healthy are luxurious endeavor for me. Which would you prioritize?eating healthy or working out in a gym?
    Originally Posted by testmeup View Post
    Eating healthy by far. There are a ton of exercises that are free
    agreed 100%

the only thing keeping you from exercising is you.

Think creatively:

bb.com forum member #44253

Nothing in this world worth having comes easy

Headshrink will become famous soon enough. (+50) Headshrink will become famous soon enough. (+50) Headshrink will become famous soon enough. (+50) Headshrink will become famous soon enough. (+50) Headshrink will become famous soon enough. (+50) Headshrink will become famous soon enough. (+50) Headshrink will become famous soon enough. (+50) Headshrink will become famous soon enough. (+50) Headshrink will become famous soon enough. (+50) Headshrink will become famous soon enough. (+50) Headshrink will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by kimsquit View Post
    agreed 100%

the only thing keeping you from exercising is you.

Think creatively:
    ^ This is the hard truth that many people have trouble admitting.

If I had to choose one or the other for whatever reason it would be tough. For mental health reasons I would choose to work out over eat healthy. If it was purely about how I could best stay lean or look good, I would say that eating healthy and monitoring calories and macros is the best way to do this. As usual it depends on your goals.
    Natural or Nothing

More is not better, better is better.

JerryB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JerryB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JerryB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JerryB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JerryB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JerryB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JerryB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JerryB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JerryB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JerryB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JerryB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Working out properly is first in my opinion. If your budget is limited, reading labels for various foods, or using the internet to learn their protein, carbohydrates, and fat content will be neccessary to ensure you are getting at least the minimum nurtrients for your training requirements. Do your homework.
    How can you visualize training a muscle if you don't know its structure?

Roger035 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Roger035 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Roger035 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Roger035 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Roger035 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Roger035 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Roger035 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Roger035 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Roger035 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Roger035 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Roger035 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Go to the children's playground and do some of these. IT'S FREE !!

" Strive for the impossible to be the possible. " - Roger Serafin

" Using no way as way " & " Having no limitation as limitation " - Bruce Lee

The World is Watching. Stay Strong.

glsfitness has a spectacular aura about. (+250) glsfitness has a spectacular aura about. (+250) glsfitness has a spectacular aura about. (+250) glsfitness has a spectacular aura about. (+250) glsfitness has a spectacular aura about. (+250) glsfitness has a spectacular aura about. (+250) glsfitness has a spectacular aura about. (+250) glsfitness has a spectacular aura about. (+250) glsfitness has a spectacular aura about. (+250) glsfitness has a spectacular aura about. (+250) glsfitness has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Working out is my pick.
    The Steel Never Lies

desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    What's your goals? That's really gonna matter here.

crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Nutrition should be first.

Check out this guys workouts. he uses very little equipment.

You think he eats junk food?

"To be a warrior is not a simple matter of wishing to be one. It is rather an endless struggle that will go on to the very last moment of our lives. Nobody is born a warrior, in exactly the same way that nobody is born an average man. We make ourselves into one or the other."-- Carlos Castaneda

Fitness Anarchist SerpentHearted's Avatar
    SerpentHearted has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SerpentHearted has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SerpentHearted has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SerpentHearted has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SerpentHearted has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SerpentHearted has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SerpentHearted has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SerpentHearted has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SerpentHearted has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SerpentHearted has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SerpentHearted has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    people are always telling me "i don't have enough money to eat healthy" but i think they've actually never TRIED. It's not at all expensive to replace junk food with healthy food, and it's certainly not going to save anyone money to switch from healthy food to junk.

As the guys and girls have said already though, working out doesn't have to cost money either. Bodyweight stuff is the simplest free option... you can get a decent set of resistance bands pretty cheap too.

So for that reason i would prioritise eating healthy above gym membership. But not above exercise in general.

kenethleclair will become famous soon enough. (+50) kenethleclair will become famous soon enough. (+50) kenethleclair will become famous soon enough. (+50) kenethleclair will become famous soon enough. (+50) kenethleclair will become famous soon enough. (+50) kenethleclair will become famous soon enough. (+50) kenethleclair will become famous soon enough. (+50) kenethleclair will become famous soon enough. (+50) kenethleclair will become famous soon enough. (+50) kenethleclair will become famous soon enough. (+50) kenethleclair will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Eat healthy bro

N workout at home
    KEN LECLAIR

plmb1 is just really nice. (+1000) plmb1 is just really nice. (+1000) plmb1 is just really nice. (+1000) plmb1 is just really nice. (+1000) plmb1 is just really nice. (+1000) plmb1 is just really nice. (+1000) plmb1 is just really nice. (+1000) plmb1 is just really nice. (+1000) plmb1 is just really nice. (+1000) plmb1 is just really nice. (+1000) plmb1 is just really nice. (+1000)
    I competed in three bb.ing shows before I got my first public gym membership. That was a total of six years of training at home.

My equipment was made at a local tech school by students in training to be welders. All it cost me was the price of the steel and other materials.

Was the equipment pretty?......lol......no way........some of the ugliest chit you've ever layed eyes on.....

Did the equipment meet my needs as a bb.er?.....you bet ur azz.

I had them to make a cage out of 1" angle iron. I put a pulley system on it (a drill, a couple cables, a few bolts/nuts/washers and a handle). I bought everything I needed to make the pulley system at the home depot and lowes. The total cost for my cage that was used for squats/deads/rack deads/pullups/lat pulldowns/seated rows (set on a pad on the floor) /close grip bench and pretty much anything I needed to do was around $180.00....You put the plates on as you needed them.....no pin to move. Pain in the rear but it worked like a charm.

I picked up a few plates here and there over that time period until I had more than enough along with a couple oly bars........I had around $100.00 in my plates and $40.00 in the two bars..

BTW, I did'nt have dbs......I did'nt need them. When I made my pulley system I put extra pullies on each side of the cage and hooked extra long cables to them and used those to do cable crossovers/ reardelt work.....etc....

Anyway......it sounds like alot of work but its really not. I know you (OP) prolly can't do this now......but just wanted you and anyone else that may not be aware that you don't have to have or even need a public gym to just train to be healthy..........just get in shape...........get strong as hell...........or.......step on stage as a bb.er and hold your own or better.

Not to mention.......lol........several years ago I sold that equipment for $1,200.00. The guy would have paid double that amount without a doubt. He still uses it today. I've used it several times since selling it to him as I trained him for his first show.....

I love talking about those times.......I guess we all got those type times in our lives that we "thought" was bad but turned out to be the times that made us what we are today.....

Anyway.....we can always do better than we think if we just try......really try!

Good luck!

VirtualT is on a distinguished road. (+10) VirtualT is on a distinguished road. (+10) VirtualT is on a distinguished road. (+10) VirtualT is on a distinguished road. (+10) VirtualT is on a distinguished road. (+10) VirtualT is on a distinguished road. (+10) VirtualT is on a distinguished road. (+10) VirtualT is on a distinguished road. (+10) VirtualT is on a distinguished road. (+10) VirtualT is on a distinguished road. (+10) VirtualT is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Get your nutrition in check first.

Q. How hard is it to pick up and put down heavy ****?
    A. It's not

Weightlifting is not rocket science, Nutrition however is
    in theory, there is practice and theory
    but in practice
    there is only practice

pastorgbc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) pastorgbc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) pastorgbc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) pastorgbc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) pastorgbc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) pastorgbc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) pastorgbc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) pastorgbc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) pastorgbc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) pastorgbc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) pastorgbc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I'm not sure I even understand this question. Why is it more expensive to eat healthy? There are always inexpensive options for eating healthfully. You may have to do without supplements, but you can always buy healthy food.

Another way to look at it is "I do not have a lot of money, but I need to eat. Therefore, I will eat unhealthy food."

If you cannot afford a gym, that is one thing. However, I do not see any correlation to one excluding the other.

Ray
    Beware of practicing your righteousness before other people in order to be seen by them, for then you will have no reward from your Father who is in heaven... so that your giving may be in secret. And your Father who sees in secret will reward you. Matt. 6: 1-4

merlinsrealm is a name known to all. (+5000) merlinsrealm is a name known to all. (+5000) merlinsrealm is a name known to all. (+5000) merlinsrealm is a name known to all. (+5000) merlinsrealm is a name known to all. (+5000) merlinsrealm is a name known to all. (+5000) merlinsrealm is a name known to all. (+5000) merlinsrealm is a name known to all. (+5000) merlinsrealm is a name known to all. (+5000) merlinsrealm is a name known to all. (+5000) merlinsrealm is a name known to all. (+5000)
    By far, eating right should be the priority, Workouts can be done at home and for free. If you buy your food you can make your meals which is cheaper than eating out or eating junk. When I make dinner, I make enough so that I take my lunch the next day. Saves me about 50.00 a week that way. Add in all the in between meals that you can bring to work I save on average about 100.00 total a week.
    Eric

"Sports do not build character. They reveal it."

"Thin skinned? Now that sounds like a way I could get more shredded....by having thinner skin." - Brackneyc

Failure is only the opportunity to begin again, this time more wisely.

Chasing cats since 1967 WonderPug's Avatar
    WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    As others have implied, the two are not mutually exclusive on a limited budget.

Eating a "healthy" diet (whole foods) does not have to be prohibitively expensive and, in fact, can be achieved at cost parity with an unhealthy diet (processed foods).*

---------
    * Oversimplification of health and unhealthy diet noted.

ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz
    ..... eating healthy are luxurious endeavor...

Sorry, I don't understand what you're saying here. Can you be more specific?
    No brain, no gain.

"The fitness and nutrition world is a breeding ground for obsessive-compulsive behavior. The irony is that many of the things people worry about have no impact on results either way, and therefore aren't worth an ounce of concern."--Alan Aragon

Where the mind goes, the body follows.

Ironwill Gym:
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showpost.php?p=629719403&postcount=3388

Ironwill2008 Journal:
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=157459343&p=1145168733

stu4rt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) stu4rt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) stu4rt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) stu4rt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) stu4rt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) stu4rt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) stu4rt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) stu4rt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) stu4rt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) stu4rt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) stu4rt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    thanks for the replies

Originally Posted by ironwill2008 View Post
    Sorry, I don't understand what you're saying here. Can you be more specific?
    Sorry for the confusion. In order for me to reach the my diet's macro, I need to spend more on meat and egg because I usually need more protein compared to carbs and fats. I find myself having trouble digesting large quantities of eggs and dairy properly.

However,I find that I could save more money if I reduce my protein intake and increase the portions of vegetable for satiety.

ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz
    thanks for the replies

Sorry for the confusion. In order for me to reach the my diet's macro, I need to spend more on meat and egg because I usually need more protein compared to carbs and fats. I find myself having trouble digesting large quantities of eggs and dairy properly.

However,I find that I could save more money if I reduce my protein intake and increase the portions of vegetable for satiety.
    Protein sources will always cost more than, say carb sources, but that's a different subject from the difference in cost between eating 'healthy' and eating 'crap.'

Buy in quantity; buy on sale; use coupons.

When chicken breast/fish/steak is on sale, stock up your freezer.

I have always been able to buy the basics (meat/complex carbs/veggies), and cook multiple meals for the same or less than it would cost to either eat crap fast food, or buy ready-to-heat, pre-packaged stuff.

Maybe I've completely missed your point, but I'll simply say you can eat very well for the same/less than if you were eating crap food that's full of chemicals and "flavor enhancers." The difference is, you'll have to put in more effort shopping, and do more of the prep work yourself.
    No brain, no gain.

"The fitness and nutrition world is a breeding ground for obsessive-compulsive behavior. The irony is that many of the things people worry about have no impact on results either way, and therefore aren't worth an ounce of concern."--Alan Aragon

Where the mind goes, the body follows.

Ironwill Gym:
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showpost.php?p=629719403&postcount=3388

Ironwill2008 Journal:
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=157459343&p=1145168733

The Italian Scallion BrotherWolf's Avatar
    BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    You can still do both. you don't need a gym to stay in shape but what you eat will reflect on everything you do in life..
    And also depends what your definition of eating healthy is , eating healthy doesn't cost more than eating unhealthy
    who says love has to be soft and gentle ?

BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    thanks for the replies

Then reduce your protein intake.. not a big deal
    eat more beans and less meat a bag of dry beans here in NY cost $ .50 .65
    buy milk $2.50 a gallon 2200 calories per gallon

bigtallox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bigtallox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bigtallox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bigtallox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bigtallox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bigtallox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bigtallox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bigtallox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bigtallox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bigtallox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bigtallox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    That's easy for me, I don't train in a gym anymore anyway, my buddy's strongman "shed" is best place to train, and I've got a set of atlas stones, squat rack, strongman log, 2" axle at home. Eating healthy doesn't have to be expensive either.
    Qualifying for long drive contest with 328 yard drive
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DKrGuFlqhaA

2017 Utah State Longest drive. This one went 328 and got me into finals
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lx-_3HrZzI4

2017 Rockwell challenge. 325 yards
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VeuB2rPMcBA

nixter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nixter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nixter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nixter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nixter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nixter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nixter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nixter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nixter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nixter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nixter has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by crupiea View Post
    Nutrition should be first.

Check out this guys workouts. he uses very little equipment.

You think he eats junk food?

Some crazy workouts there but I actually see A LOT of equipment being used.

I just bought a lb of all natural ice cream for $2.50 that's a lot of energy right there