Thread: NPC Bikini

bikinitricia has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Question NPC Bikini

I'm prepping for my first competition in June. I'm also looking at the Europa show in Dallas in August. I have a few questions:
    -What qualifies you for a pro card?
    -What is the "schedule" for competing, what kind of show do I do first? (local, regional, etc)
    -Does anyone know a good person for posing lessons in the DFW area?
    Thanks!!!

cnock has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cnock has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cnock has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cnock has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cnock has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cnock has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cnock has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cnock has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cnock has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cnock has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cnock has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    well to get a pro card you have to win a pro qualifier like the nationals but in order to go to a show that is a pro qualifier you have to place at a show that is a national qualifier.

a first good show is usually a novice show. Theres no order in what shows have to be done outside of what i stated above. You could do a state level show that is a national qualifer and then do a national show that is a pro qualifier and tun pro. So essentially you could go pro after only 2 shows and there are people that have. Most people wotk their way up from novice to state to regional and so on.
    You know your a bodybuilder when you stop seeing food and start seeing numbers.

Mass impresses people but conditioning wins competitions.

The difference between me and you is im willing to push it till it breaks and you only push it till it aches.

Meal after meal. Rep after rep. All the while tired and stuffed. Why do i do this? So that one day i can look in the mirror and see something satisfying and complete. All the while knowing i will never be satisfied nor complete.

deanna15 is on a distinguished road. (+10) deanna15 is on a distinguished road. (+10) deanna15 is on a distinguished road. (+10) deanna15 is on a distinguished road. (+10) deanna15 is on a distinguished road. (+10) deanna15 is on a distinguished road. (+10) deanna15 is on a distinguished road. (+10) deanna15 is on a distinguished road. (+10) deanna15 is on a distinguished road. (+10) deanna15 is on a distinguished road. (+10) deanna15 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Good advice...I would always start at a local event that is a national qualifer then go hit regional national qualifying shows. But you have to be in the top 3 to even qualify for those so start slowly..Learn the in and outs first after a few shows you'll get the hang of what judges look for each show is different. Good Luck. Im doing my first NPC bikini contest this year we'll see how it goes after having my child.

Originally Posted by cnock View Post
    well to get a pro card you have to win a pro qualifier like the nationals but in order to go to a show that is a pro qualifier you have to place at a show that is a national qualifier.

a first good show is usually a novice show. Theres no order in what shows have to be done outside of what i stated above. You could do a state level show that is a national qualifer and then do a national show that is a pro qualifier and tun pro. So essentially you could go pro after only 2 shows and there are people that have. Most people wotk their way up from novice to state to regional and so on.

czh001 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Smile Sexy bikini at site www。fahionarea。com!

Sexy bikini at site www。fahionarea。com!