SIKHLEGACY has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SIKHLEGACY has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SIKHLEGACY has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SIKHLEGACY has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SIKHLEGACY has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SIKHLEGACY has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SIKHLEGACY has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SIKHLEGACY has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SIKHLEGACY has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SIKHLEGACY has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

How to lose 3kg of fat in 1-2 weeks?

Hey i just joined the gym 3 weeks ago and was on a bulking diet/plan. One of the gym trainers checked my bodyfat %, it was 18.55% he advised me to get to 15% before i bulk. I worked it out my weight is 73kg so

(73 x 18.55) / 100 = 13.5kg fat
    (73 x 15) / 100 = 10.95kg
    that means i got to lose around 3kg of fat
    is this possible in 1-2weeks before the start of next year?
    im thinking of going on low caloric diet around 2100 calories per day
    i train 4-5 days per week which is strength training i might add 20mins of cardio in as well.

I just want to lose fat, not muscle, just fat
    Any tips on maintaining muscle and maximizing fat loss

i have a treadmill at home and 2x10kg dumbells will doing these first thing in the morning help burn fat on an empty stomach

Also one of my m8s said Im a beginner so i can build muscle and lose fat at the same time is this true?. Im thinking of losing 3kg and bulking for 1 month by the end of Feb before school. So if i go on build muscle and lose fat plan would i get the same results?

Thanks

H1t_V3r4c will become famous soon enough. (+50) H1t_V3r4c will become famous soon enough. (+50) H1t_V3r4c will become famous soon enough. (+50) H1t_V3r4c will become famous soon enough. (+50) H1t_V3r4c will become famous soon enough. (+50) H1t_V3r4c will become famous soon enough. (+50) H1t_V3r4c will become famous soon enough. (+50) H1t_V3r4c will become famous soon enough. (+50) H1t_V3r4c will become famous soon enough. (+50) H1t_V3r4c will become famous soon enough. (+50) H1t_V3r4c will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by SIKHLEGACY View Post
    Hey i just joined the gym 3 weeks ago and was on a bulking diet/plan. One of the gym trainers checked my bodyfat %, it was 18.55% he advised me to get to 15% before i bulk. I worked it out my weight is 73kg so

(73 x 18.55) / 100 = 13.5kg fat
    (73 x 15) / 100 = 10.95kg
    that means i got to lose around 3kg of fat
    is this possible in 1-2weeks before the start of next year?
    im thinking of going on low caloric diet around 2100 calories per day
    i train 4-5 days per week which is strength training i might add 20mins of cardio in as well.

I just want to lose fat, not muscle, just fat
    Any tips on maintaining muscle and maximizing fat loss

i have a treadmill at home and 2x10kg dumbells will doing these first thing in the morning help burn fat on an empty stomach

Also one of my m8s said Im a beginner so i can build muscle and lose fat at the same time is this true?. Im thinking of losing 3kg and bulking for 1 month by the end of Feb before school. So if i go on build muscle and lose fat plan would i get the same results?

Thanks
    I'm sorry to say, but 1-2 weeks is not a suitable period of time for any goal you're trying to achieve. If you continue to eat at a caloric deficit to lose 3kg/6.6lb in 1-2 weeks, a majority of that body weight will be lean body mass, which probably would lead to the exact same body fat you were 2 weeks before.

Your first few months of lifting is definitely the most easiest to gain. Strength gains can be linear for months, and your body will adapt to this progression. As long as you eat good whole foods and plenty, you will grow. You might find that if you train for a long period of time, your BF% will decrease, as the lean body mass gained through good nutrition and heavy training will lower the ratio of body fat:lean body mass, and ultimately lowering your BF%.

SIKHLEGACY has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SIKHLEGACY has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SIKHLEGACY has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SIKHLEGACY has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SIKHLEGACY has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SIKHLEGACY has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SIKHLEGACY has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SIKHLEGACY has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SIKHLEGACY has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SIKHLEGACY has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by H1t_V3r4c View Post
    I'm sorry to say, but 1-2 weeks is not a suitable period of time for any goal you're trying to achieve. If you continue to eat at a caloric deficit to lose 3kg/6.6lb in 1-2 weeks, a majority of that body weight will be lean body mass, which probably would lead to the exact same body fat you were 2 weeks before.

Your first few months of lifting is definitely the most easiest to gain. Strength gains can be linear for months, and your body will adapt to this progression. As long as you eat good whole foods and plenty, you will grow. You might find that if you train for a long period of time, your BF% will decrease, as the lean body mass gained through good nutrition and heavy training will lower the ratio of body fat:lean body mass, and ultimately lowering your BF%.
    how long will it take for the bf% to drop down 3% if i go on a bulk diet/plan for a month
    i want to be stronger and look alright before school starts which is in 6 weeks, im kinda seeing the muscle getting bigger underneath the fat which makes me look big

Joeycamaro will become famous soon enough. (+50) Joeycamaro will become famous soon enough. (+50) Joeycamaro will become famous soon enough. (+50) Joeycamaro will become famous soon enough. (+50) Joeycamaro will become famous soon enough. (+50) Joeycamaro will become famous soon enough. (+50) Joeycamaro will become famous soon enough. (+50) Joeycamaro will become famous soon enough. (+50) Joeycamaro will become famous soon enough. (+50) Joeycamaro will become famous soon enough. (+50) Joeycamaro will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by SIKHLEGACY View Post
    how long will it take for the bf% to drop down 3% if i go on a bulk diet/plan for a month
    i want to be stronger and look alright before school starts which is in 6 weeks, im kinda seeing the muscle getting bigger underneath the fat which makes me look big
    Bulking and dropping bf% don't go hand in hand unless your pinning or genetically gifted. Go on a cut to lose the bf and be PATIENT.

kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Beginners should not bulk up or cut.
    Beginners can actually achieve both at the same time (fat loss and muscle gain), it's called noob gains. Beginner's body goes thru rather dramatic changes, no need to stress it further with too few or too many calories.

Just lift 3x per week full body using a professionally designed program. And eat a high protein diet. Calories should be around maintenance for now.

Reassess in 2 months.

arsenal1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) arsenal1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) arsenal1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) arsenal1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) arsenal1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) arsenal1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    look up keto

bump