Page 108 of 113 FirstFirst ... 8 58 98 106 107 108 109 110 ... LastLast
Results 3,211 to 3,240 of 3385
    srublind is a jewel in the rough. (+500) srublind is a jewel in the rough. (+500) srublind is a jewel in the rough. (+500) srublind is a jewel in the rough. (+500) srublind is a jewel in the rough. (+500) srublind is a jewel in the rough. (+500) srublind is a jewel in the rough. (+500) srublind is a jewel in the rough. (+500) srublind is a jewel in the rough. (+500) srublind is a jewel in the rough. (+500) srublind is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by |progress| View Post
    I'm curious to know from those of you finished if you stuck to the workout & nutrition plan that BB.com provided or if you went at it on your own with your own designed plan? Great transformations so far guys & gals, keep it up!
    Created, implemented and carried out my personal program. Felt that much more fulfilling when I hit goals. Lovin' life!
    MS, OTC, NASM-CPT, CES, FNS

IIFYM with whole, mostly unprocessed foods and allowance for BALANCE in my life = win.

Work in Progress
    #LIVFIT

Just a girl lost in bama Tannerus4's Avatar
    Tannerus4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tannerus4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tannerus4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tannerus4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tannerus4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tannerus4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tannerus4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tannerus4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tannerus4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tannerus4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tannerus4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I'm curious to know from those of you finished if you stuck to the workout & nutrition plan that BB.com provided or if you went at it on your own with your own designed plan? Great transformations so far guys & gals, keep it up!
    Followed the plan my trainer had me on

estarrs will become famous soon enough. (+50) estarrs will become famous soon enough. (+50) estarrs will become famous soon enough. (+50) estarrs will become famous soon enough. (+50) estarrs will become famous soon enough. (+50) estarrs will become famous soon enough. (+50) estarrs will become famous soon enough. (+50) estarrs will become famous soon enough. (+50) estarrs will become famous soon enough. (+50) estarrs will become famous soon enough. (+50) estarrs will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I finish tomorrow but modified the provided plan to fit me. I actually used Kris Gethin's cutting plan but ate a lot less due to my more advanced age, slower metabolism, smaller size, but only ate clean the whole time. Regarding the workout, I couldn't afford a gym, plus I have some physical limitations so I couldn't do the prescribed workout, so I just did what I could do with an old weight bench and a couple of dumbells, and my cardio was all running. I think the best thing to do is what ever works for you that will keep you going, doesn't have to be what they recommend, but as similar as you can get, JMO
    Last edited by estarrs; 04-24-2011 at 08:39 PM.

gotmusle will become famous soon enough. (+50) gotmusle will become famous soon enough. (+50) gotmusle will become famous soon enough. (+50) gotmusle will become famous soon enough. (+50) gotmusle will become famous soon enough. (+50) gotmusle will become famous soon enough. (+50) gotmusle will become famous soon enough. (+50) gotmusle will become famous soon enough. (+50) gotmusle will become famous soon enough. (+50) gotmusle will become famous soon enough. (+50) gotmusle will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Smile Bodybuilding.com $100,000 Transformation Challenge

Oh man finally done. I got a little scared not knowing if today or tomorrow was my last day cuz i signed up the last day Jan 31st. So I just did it today. It was long and strenuous thats for sure but im thrilled with my results. Still got some touch ups to do but I expected that from being so heavy before. All in all I am 110% satisfied with what I have accomplished as well as all the other finishers should. Great job everyone. For me this is just the beginning. Now that Im in this great a shape Im going to pursue a passion Ive always had since It was illegal and that Is mixed martial arts. I have always wanted to join a gym and train for that cuz I have always been a tough dude but I have always been so embarrassed with how I looked. But now it begins. Also I am truly pumped cuz I plan to do a bodybuilding show in October In Mcallen, TX just for fun. Might as well I have always wanted to do a show and now I actually believe I can do pretty good. Feel free to check out my essay on my bodyblog and my before and after pictures. Let me know what you think. With every ending journey a new one begins so never lose focus because you never know what can happen in the end.
    jake
    -Every Day Is A Battle Waiting To Be Conquered-

estarrs will become famous soon enough. (+50) estarrs will become famous soon enough. (+50) estarrs will become famous soon enough. (+50) estarrs will become famous soon enough. (+50) estarrs will become famous soon enough. (+50) estarrs will become famous soon enough. (+50) estarrs will become famous soon enough. (+50) estarrs will become famous soon enough. (+50) estarrs will become famous soon enough. (+50) estarrs will become famous soon enough. (+50) estarrs will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by gotmusle View Post
    Oh man finally done. I got a little scared not knowing if today or tomorrow was my last day cuz i signed up the last day Jan 31st. So I just did it today. It was long and strenuous thats for sure but im thrilled with my results. Still got some touch ups to do but I expected that from being so heavy before. All in all I am 110% satisfied with what I have accomplished as well as all the other finishers should. Great job everyone. For me this is just the beginning. Now that Im in this great a shape Im going to pursue a passion Ive always had since It was illegal and that Is mixed martial arts. I have always wanted to join a gym and train for that cuz I have always been a tough dude but I have always been so embarrassed with how I looked. But now it begins. Also I am truly pumped cuz I plan to do a bodybuilding show in October In Mcallen, TX just for fun. Might as well I have always wanted to do a show and now I actually believe I can do pretty good. Feel free to check out my essay on my bodyblog and my before and after pictures. Let me know what you think. With every ending journey a new one begins so never lose focus because you never know what can happen in the end.
    jake
    Great job Jake, you are an awesome new man, now go kick some ass!

gotmusle will become famous soon enough. (+50) gotmusle will become famous soon enough. (+50) gotmusle will become famous soon enough. (+50) gotmusle will become famous soon enough. (+50) gotmusle will become famous soon enough. (+50) gotmusle will become famous soon enough. (+50) gotmusle will become famous soon enough. (+50) gotmusle will become famous soon enough. (+50) gotmusle will become famous soon enough. (+50) gotmusle will become famous soon enough. (+50) gotmusle will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Smile Bodybuilding.com $100,000 Transformation Challenge

You know it. Thanx buddy. Now the real challenge begins and thats to maintain what I have done. To answer |progress| question. When I joined the contest I was told I was going to get and email from someone at bodybuilding.com with all that information and I never got anything so I went at it on my own. Still did great but curious to see how I would look following a specialized plan.
    Last edited by gotmusle; 04-25-2011 at 07:29 AM.

Skifit will become famous soon enough. (+50) Skifit will become famous soon enough. (+50) Skifit will become famous soon enough. (+50) Skifit will become famous soon enough. (+50) Skifit will become famous soon enough. (+50) Skifit will become famous soon enough. (+50) Skifit will become famous soon enough. (+50) Skifit will become famous soon enough. (+50) Skifit will become famous soon enough. (+50) Skifit will become famous soon enough. (+50) Skifit will become famous soon enough. (+50)

12 weeks before and after - will update body space later

Finished my 12 weeks yesterday. The results I got were limited as I've been cutting for 7 months now. Started with a magazine contest for weight loss, won that. Did another contest with a trainer doing HIIT Fit and won that. Both contest focused on % of weight loss. I started at 257 and 32% bf; now I am sitting at 199 and 9% bf after 7 months. Overall results would have been better if it wasn't for the saggy skin.

Attached Images
    Last edited by Skifit; 04-25-2011 at 04:30 AM. Reason: Pics left out
    If every pound is a battle, then I'm ready for war!
    -Me

RVA Ironman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RVA Ironman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RVA Ironman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RVA Ironman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RVA Ironman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RVA Ironman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RVA Ironman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RVA Ironman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RVA Ironman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RVA Ironman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RVA Ironman has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by estarrs View Post
    Great job Jake, you are an awesome new man, now go kick some ass!
    ^^^^ What he said. Nicely done man!

RVA Ironman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RVA Ironman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RVA Ironman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RVA Ironman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RVA Ironman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RVA Ironman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RVA Ironman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RVA Ironman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RVA Ironman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RVA Ironman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RVA Ironman has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by gymratluke View Post
    Lost 19lbs, gained roughly 3lbs of muscle and decreased my bodyfat by roughly 60%. Pretty happy with what I got accomplished.
    Awesome job man - you killed this contest!

Challenge - COMPLETED

Finished my 12 week transformation over the weekend. Didn't quite achieve my goal of single digit body fat (yet), but I did manage to lose 7 pounds of fat and gain a lot of strength and knowledge in the process. $100K or no, that qualifies as success in my book.

Thanks to Bodybuilding.com, Optimum Nutrition, and all of the other contestants for your support along the way!
    Last edited by RVA Ironman; 04-25-2011 at 07:10 AM.

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by Skifit View Post
    Finished my 12 weeks yesterday. The results I got were limited as I've been cutting for 7 months now. Started with a magazine contest for weight loss, won that. Did another contest with a trainer doing HIIT Fit and won that. Both contest focused on % of weight loss. I started at 257 and 32% bf; now I am sitting at 199 and 9% bf after 7 months. Overall results would have been better if it wasn't for the saggy skin.

Great job man! 58 pounds in 7 months is mighty fine work. Keep it up!

benmollman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) benmollman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) benmollman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) benmollman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) benmollman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) benmollman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) benmollman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) benmollman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) benmollman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) benmollman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) benmollman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Finished

I finished up my transformation this weekend check out the pic in my progress section. Looks like everyone did an amazing job in the competition good luck to all and congrats on transforming your bodies!!!!!

Locavore will become famous soon enough. (+50) Locavore will become famous soon enough. (+50) Locavore will become famous soon enough. (+50) Locavore will become famous soon enough. (+50) Locavore will become famous soon enough. (+50) Locavore will become famous soon enough. (+50) Locavore will become famous soon enough. (+50) Locavore will become famous soon enough. (+50) Locavore will become famous soon enough. (+50) Locavore will become famous soon enough. (+50) Locavore will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    ^^^^ Another round of awesome finishes. Nice work, everyone!

Very excited to see the final group of finishers today. I love seeing all of these strong results.
    NFSC Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=663053791

** IF/IIFYM **

RVA, awesome job man, I agree you had much success, congrats!

Originally Posted by RVA Ironman View Post
    Finished my 12 week transformation over the weekend. Didn't quite achieve my goal of single digit body fat (yet), but I did manage to lose 7 pounds of fat and gain a lot of strength and knowledge in the process. $100K or no, that qualifies as success in my book.

Thanks to Bodybuilding.com, Optimum Nutrition, and all of the other contestants for your support along the way!

Great job Ben, you look totally ripped!

Originally Posted by benmollman View Post
    I finished up my transformation this weekend check out the pic in my progress section. Looks like everyone did an amazing job in the competition good luck to all and congrats on transforming your bodies!!!!!

Wow, great job loosing all that weight!

Originally Posted by Skifit View Post

exactd has a spectacular aura about. (+250) exactd has a spectacular aura about. (+250) exactd has a spectacular aura about. (+250) exactd has a spectacular aura about. (+250) exactd has a spectacular aura about. (+250) exactd has a spectacular aura about. (+250) exactd has a spectacular aura about. (+250) exactd has a spectacular aura about. (+250) exactd has a spectacular aura about. (+250) exactd has a spectacular aura about. (+250) exactd has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Thumbs up

Congrats all!! I think today is the last day?

LimitBreak is a name known to all. (+5000) LimitBreak is a name known to all. (+5000) LimitBreak is a name known to all. (+5000) LimitBreak is a name known to all. (+5000) LimitBreak is a name known to all. (+5000) LimitBreak is a name known to all. (+5000) LimitBreak is a name known to all. (+5000) LimitBreak is a name known to all. (+5000) LimitBreak is a name known to all. (+5000) LimitBreak is a name known to all. (+5000) LimitBreak is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Last week of the challenge, good luck to all!

danwelden has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

12 Weeks Done!

I was finally able to post my blog: http://blog.bodybuilding.com/danweld...ransformation/

There was an error that was preventing me from posting it sooner. Let me know what you think!

I'm Done

Got my essay and final pics posted just in time. Thanks to all here who have been supportive and provided encouragement. I am very proud of what I have accomplished, any feedback would be greatly appreciated. Thanks again!

Smile Bodybuilding.com/ON $100,000 Transformation Challenge

I was going to take a week off just to relax but after the transformation I had I just couldnt sit still. My body was craving it. And the motivation I get now when Im at the gym is awesome. People I have never talked to before just come up to me out of nowhere and tell how awesome I look and it just pumps me up even more. 1 guy last week came up to me and told me that every time he see's me lifting it just motivates him to lift harder because of the level of intensity I go with. Made me feel awesome inside. Well that's it. It's all over and all the transformations look superb awesome job everyone.
    Jake

Awesome work buddy. 12 weeks doesnt sound like much but when you spend them dieting and training it seems like a lifetime. lol And by the looks of it you surely put in the time and effort.

bodyauditor will become famous soon enough. (+50) bodyauditor will become famous soon enough. (+50) bodyauditor will become famous soon enough. (+50) bodyauditor will become famous soon enough. (+50) bodyauditor will become famous soon enough. (+50) bodyauditor will become famous soon enough. (+50) bodyauditor will become famous soon enough. (+50) bodyauditor will become famous soon enough. (+50) bodyauditor will become famous soon enough. (+50) bodyauditor will become famous soon enough. (+50) bodyauditor will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Talking Awesome contest, qutie the buzz!!

What an awesome contest...It's been a long time since I've felt the spirit of competition like this. And I must say, the 35 pounds and 22% bf that I lost feels pretty good too.

Hey Bodyspace Admin...how many folks actually participated in the contest? Seems like there sure was quite the buzz humming around bodyspace. Seemingly more than any contest I can remember; but I am old and well, do forget things now....haha.

http://imagecdn.bodybuilding.com/img...50aRs0101.jpeg
    Enjoying the ride, while seeking to continually improve each and everyday!

Skifit will become famous soon enough. (+50) Skifit will become famous soon enough. (+50) Skifit will become famous soon enough. (+50) Skifit will become famous soon enough. (+50) Skifit will become famous soon enough. (+50) Skifit will become famous soon enough. (+50) Skifit will become famous soon enough. (+50) Skifit will become famous soon enough. (+50) Skifit will become famous soon enough. (+50) Skifit will become famous soon enough. (+50) Skifit will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Nice change!

Originally Posted by bodyauditor View Post
    What an awesome contest...It's been a long time since I've felt the spirit of competition like this. And I must say, the 35 pounds and 22% bf that I lost feels pretty good too.

Hey Bodyspace Admin...how many folks actually participated in the contest? Seems like there sure was quite the buzz humming around bodyspace. Seemingly more than any contest I can remember; but I am old and well, do forget things now....haha.

http://imagecdn.bodybuilding.com/img...50aRs0101.jpeg
    If every pound is a battle, then I'm ready for war!
    -Me

Sweetpea73 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by mom2e3 View Post
    Amazing transformation continue to pour in!!! Totally amazing!

As for the diet, I looked at the diet, but was so new to the whole bodybuilding thing that it was too much of a change for me. I ended up eating more whole foods and much less processed. I learned a heck of a lot along the way, though. The transformation bodygroup was an incredibly supportive place.

I'm definitely going to join the June 1 Transformation Challenge!
    I agree, things on the plan just didn't fit for me either. I had to modify things to fit me, but I was able to do so and remain on my goal of 2 lbs a week. I also plan to join the June challenge. See you there!
    What progress, you ask, have I made? I have begun to be a friend to myself.-Hecato, Greek philosopher

Timmytim97 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Timmytim97 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Timmytim97 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Timmytim97 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Timmytim97 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Timmytim97 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Timmytim97 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Timmytim97 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Timmytim97 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Timmytim97 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Timmytim97 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Great job to everyone that posted/announced their final pics in the thread recently!

Timmytim97 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Timmytim97 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Timmytim97 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Timmytim97 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Timmytim97 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Timmytim97 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Timmytim97 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Timmytim97 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Timmytim97 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Timmytim97 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Timmytim97 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I followed my own plan. Pretty much just better eating and keeping my protien intake high. (ON's Egg protien has been a good choice for me when dropping weight because its calorie/protien/carb ratio is ideal. I really didnt know about it until I picked up their protien guide at a local supplement shop which had a breakdown of every protien they offer.)

Aside from that I just watched calories and tried to have my last big meal of the day 30min-1hr before my evening lifting/cardio session (Just a shake and small snacks from that point until bed usually)

I dont really follow a set workout reps/sets wise but this was they typical breakdown of what I concentrated on each day.

Monday Chest/tris/abs/core/cardio
    Tuesday Legs/Back/Biceps/Shoulders/Abs/cardio
    Wednesday Chest/tris/abs/core/cardio
    Thursday Legs/Back/Biceps/Shoulders/Abs/cardio
    Friday Touchup anything skipped/abs/cardio
    Sat Full body - light weight/reps/cardio
    Sunday Cardio
    (I did 2 a days on the cardio from about week 6 until the end)

kingjameskjf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kingjameskjf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kingjameskjf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kingjameskjf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kingjameskjf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kingjameskjf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kingjameskjf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kingjameskjf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kingjameskjf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kingjameskjf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kingjameskjf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Definitely some great progress made with so many contestants!
    kingjameskjf @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com

My contest prep/workout journal:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=115012401&page=4

skibunny is on a distinguished road. (+10) skibunny is on a distinguished road. (+10) skibunny is on a distinguished road. (+10) skibunny is on a distinguished road. (+10) skibunny is on a distinguished road. (+10) skibunny is on a distinguished road. (+10) skibunny is on a distinguished road. (+10) skibunny is on a distinguished road. (+10) skibunny is on a distinguished road. (+10) skibunny is on a distinguished road. (+10) skibunny is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Finished my contest

Just finished up my contest yesterday. I updated my stats, and put up new pics. Pretty happy with where I am at, but i am going to continue to cut for another 2 or 3 weeks. would like a bit more definition for the summer.

Will be working on my essay....and tips and or hints guys?

ucsumma has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ucsumma has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ucsumma has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ucsumma has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ucsumma has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ucsumma has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ucsumma has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ucsumma has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ucsumma has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ucsumma has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ucsumma has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by skibunny View Post
    Will be working on my essay....and tips and or hints guys?
    I would just write about why you decided to join the contest in the first place, some background about your experience during the 12 weeks (Pros/Cons/Unexpected Events), and your plan for building on the great progress you've already made. Good luck!
    #Mensan

***Lost 110+ Pounds; Instagram: UCSUMMA (I follow back but it's mostly pics of food and lifting music)***

Page 108 of 113 FirstFirst ... 8 58 98 106 107 108 109 110 ... LastLast